All hotels in White River Junction, Vermont, United States of America
442 North Hartland Rd, I-91 Exit 11 Rt 5 S 1/4 Mile, White River Junction, VT, 05001, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

Good internet service
  • Bar
    Bar is awesome
    Comfortable
    Bad amenities
"No frills econo motel"
Just needed one night; location was great. no frills and absolutely no charm on the outside, but acceptable once inside. Had most of the amenities like coffee maker and hair dryer. Bit noisy since parking is right outside your door and across from a hospital.
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
"Most Disgusting Hotel I've Seen in My 40+ Years"
There are no words (though I have photographs) to describe how terrible this hotel room was, however, I shall try: -The carpet was disgusting, dirty with holes in it. I refused to take off my socks because I did not want to walk around barefoot on the carpet or in the bathroom. -The stench of smoke was overwhelming. When I first opened the door to the room, it hit me in the face before I even entered the room. Once in the room, it was seemingly burned into my nostrils. It smelt smoky throughout the room. -There was a nasty looking stain on the ottoman. I didn't dare go near it. -There were stains along the bottom of the doorframe. -There is what appeared to be rust or mold along the baseboard and wall outlets. -The shower didn't look clean. I refused to use it. -The door was difficult to lock. Didn't make me feel safe. -I could hear individuals snoring on one side of the wall. I could also hear individuals talking outside the room. -The curtains were old and disgusting. I complained to Super8 on their Twitter account, but they removed my initial post. I put another one up, and they reached out to the hotel manager, refunding me only $30 of what was approximately a $75 cost. I was disappointed and thought they should have done a lot more than that. I will never stay at this location again. I suggest you don't either.
Other trip May 25, 2015
J
"Good for the Price."
Room was nice and staff was nice. Wifi was decent. Continental breakfast was bare bones, but laundry machine in building.
4 night business trip May 16, 2015
Spenser
"Overnight stay for Horse Show event"
Just needed a place to clean room to sleep and shower for a quick overnight stay. Room was clean and neat.
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
Laurie
The bed was not very comfortable, especially the flimsy pillows. The staff was nice and pleasant. It is in a quiet peaceful location.
Other trip May 5, 2015
A
"This hotel worked for me"
This hotel was in the right spot for me so it was very convenient. The room was comfortable, after I turned the heat on. TV, Wifi, radio/alarm, all worked flawlessly. Excellent internet speed. The only problem I have with this place is that there was dust on all the surfaces. Could have had a maid hit it before check in time? They could have warmed it up too?
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
DSD
"good value"
night stand lamp did not work & carpets do need to be replaced...otherwise nice stay; thanks
1 night business trip Apr 3, 2015
"Inexpensive and clean"
The continental breakfast was awful. Otherwise, it's a fine hotel fir an overnight stay.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
L.
"scary"
There was a mass of ice in the driveway and on the walkway, without salt or sand. Dark and dingy place. OLD!
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
OX
"Pet friendly and a good bargain"
Really nice for the money. Extraordinary pet friendly. I brought my German Shepherd Brody and they were happy to accommodate him.
2 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2015
"On par for average motel"
It was a short overnight stay on the way to somewhere else. Good value for money. Close to highway and gas. The only problem was that the heat/AC unit was very noisy, especially since it cycled on and off frequently during the 0 degree night. Receptionist was very friendly.
1 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
"Cold!"
Heat was insufficient for the weather. I had to sleep in my coat!
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
kind of older looking but clean and comfortable for a very affordable rate
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
cbird
"Left In The Cold"
I told the clerk, Travis, at checkout that I did not sleep much because the heating unit in my Room #19 was making a noise. He told me that he had left instructions for the clerk on duty Friday evening to NOT book that room, and, he showed me the 'sticky note' that he had left on the monitor. That was likely why the unit was not on in the room when I checked in, not just to save energy. Someone's lack of attention to duty left me with reduced energy to enjoy the rest of the weekend.
1 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
"Standard hotel experience"
Easy access location Clean Low-budget accommodations Decent shower / water pressure Free internet WiFi access
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
"Quiet, clean, convenient."
Clean, quiet, serviceable for a nights sleep. Convenient location.
1 night business trip Jan 16, 2015
"An ok motel"
At the price we weren't expecting much. We were pleasantly surprised. Clean room and comfortable bed, adequate pillows. Nothing fancy at all, but a safe-feeling location and close to the highway.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"my stay"
was very nice
Response by Super 8 Motel - White River Junction
Thank you for taking the time to rate our property. We hope to see you again.
1 night trip Oct 29, 2014
daniel
"Clean and convenient"
The service was great, and the breakfast was fulfilling. I plan to stay here again in the Spring.
Response by Super 8 Motel - White River Junction
Thank you for your response. See you in the Spring.
1 night trip Oct 22, 2014
"Great as usual!"
The hotel has a super staff, and I was pleasantly surprised with both a microwave and fridge in the room. They're conveniently located, and I plan to stay with them again.
Response by Super 8 Motel - White River Junction
Thank you for your review. We look forward to seeing you again.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2014
"Hotel Managers need to spend a night."
Staff was helpful. Our room and bedding was dirty. Time for some new sheets and linen. I don't think the hotel Manager or Super 8 CEO would stay there. Lodging cost was cheap for a reason!
Response by Super 8 Motel - White River Junction
I'm sorry that you were less than comfortable during your recent stay with us. I appreciate your taking the time to let me know.
1 night trip Oct 22, 2014
Paul Lavalette
Hotel badly in need of an update. Rooms are dingy, not particularly clean, and bathroom is tiny with a shower only suitable for very small people. Would not recommend this hotel.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
This hotel is cheap but that's its only selling point. I felt unsafe in my room and it wasn't the cleanest. I survived but wouldn't stay here again.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
It was what one would expect for the price. The furnishings were old, but the room and bathroom were clean. I had a nice, quiet night's sleep.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"This hotel made our skin crawl, literally!!!"
As soon as we walked into our room, we should have walked out. It was the dirtiest room we've ever stayed in. Dirt and dust on and behind everything, including the bathroom fan and the air vent to cool the room. We couldn't even turn the air vent on, there was so much debris and dust in it. The toilet and shower were never cleaned after the people before us. You couldn't sit on the toilet! The carpet hadn't been vacuumed and there were what looked like seamen stains on it. My husband and I both agreed, that even though the second night was paid for in advance, we couldn't stay there. We BOTH actually felt like bugs were crawling on us in bed the first night. Worse experience ever!!!
2 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2014
Lori
"Transit stop to north vermont"
ok for overnight stay.
1 night trip Oct 9, 2014
"bad experience in White River junction"
I already posted a review on the web site but, I'll tell you- it was one of the worst places I ever stayed in. The only good thing was the location and it's proximity to the highways. The room wasn't clean. The carpets were disgusting. We didn't dare step on them in our bare feet. We had to ask for bath towels 1 day. One day my key card didn't work. The next day neither of the 2 they gave us worked. The building itself wasn't clean. The windows to the stairways never got cleaned while we were there. The bed was moldy at the base and sat crooked on the floor. The bottom sheet was stained and shabbily tucked in to the bed. We didn't dare sleep in the bed. We put our own covering over the bed and used our own blankets & pillows. We know that the bed was never changed. My wife put a piece of paper between the sheets. When we came back that night, it was still where she left it. It was so bad that we didn't even use our 3rd night. I prepaid for 3 nights, non-refundable.
3 night family trip Oct 8, 2014
Donald
"Go some where else"
The hotel was not clean and won't stay there again.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
"OK but nothing special"
Location only OK; if lacking own transportation, difficult to maneuver, cab availability very poor and erratic Room was adequate Complimentary breakfast less appetizing and extensive than most
2 night trip with friends Oct 3, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
I wasn't expecting much knowing I was staying at a super 8. The rooms were nice, you can tell they have been remodeled recently. I wouldn't say the staff was very friendly. Our room never got cleaned before we came back for the second night which was lame. Not a lot of options for breakfast.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
"Comfortable, not many extras."
Hotel staff was very much on the ball, extremely helpful. Rooms are comfortable and clean. In keeping with the low price there are not many extras, no refrig or microwave in rooms. Breakfast area is decent and opens early, has a microwave there. Note they have odd shower engagement fixtures, have to move a ring on tub faucet to switch to shower mode.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
Ken
Great staff
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Better than expected."
The reviews I read were really rating this place terrible. Yes it is not a 5 star hotel, but for the price I thought it was a great value. The outside looks a bit run down but my room was in pristine condition. I get the feeling like it may have been recently renovated because all the furniture and fixtures looked brand new. Everything was clean and in good repair. I would definitely give this place a shot for a nice stay on a budget.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
"It wasn't a 5 star but it got the job done"
Not a bad experience, the room had a strong odor of cigarettes but I combated that with a little Lysol. Besides that no complaints. Staff was friendly and helpful.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
laurin
"Average hotel with Above Average Staff"
Had a nice stay and attribute our rating to the helpful front desk & staff. Our rooms were old and had a musty odor but, room was clean and beds were comfortable.
Response by Super 8 Motel - White River Junction
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. It is helpful to hear the guest's point of view. We hope you will come again in the future.
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
Economical. Even though the hotel wasn't as good as 3-4 stars, but I was pleased that the room was very clean.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
"Never again."
I was so turned off by the smell, the stains on the bedspread,blanket,the peeling paint on the ceiling,the dirty ,bubbling wallpaper,filthy looking chair. I even took pics!Non smoking room next to the laundry rm where the staff sit outside together and smoke. The smoke sucked into the vents and into the bathroom. Toilet barely flushed.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
"Small rooms, shabby carpet"
We just stayed overnight. The room and bathroom were small but everything was clean and we had everything we needed, including a small frig and microwave.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"POOR SECURITY!!!!!!"
I AM A REGULAR WITH SUPER 8 HOTELS. MOST OF THEM, I'VE HAD FANTASTIC SERVICE, ESPECIALLY FOR THE PRICE! ONE THING I HAVE A REAL PROBLEM WITH THOUGH. I AM, IN THE HOME SECURITY BUSINESS. BEFORE I RETIRED FOR THE NIGHT, I CHECKED MY HOTEL WINDOW LOCK. IT WAS UNLOCKED! I WAS BOOKED IN A ROOM ON THE FIRST FLOOR! NO WAY THIS SHOULD BE HAPPENING. (WHAT IF I HADN'T THOUGHT OF CHECKING IT, AND LEFT FOR SEVERAL HOURS...WITH ALL MY HIKING GEAR INSIDE?!) I WILL CONTINUE TO STAY AT SUPER 8'S, BUT NEVER AGAIN AT THE SUPER 8, IN WHITE RIVER JUNCTION, VERMONT. I CAN FORGIVE A LOT OF THINGS, BUT THE LAST THING I WANT TO WORRY ABOUT, AWAY FROM MY HOME, IS MY PERSONAL SAFETY.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
Daniel Nugent
"good"
A good place to stay
3 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
While the staff pleasant, room spacious and reasonably clean the amount of disruption by other tenants was not acceptable. i actually had people outside my room laying cots and chairs on the veranda. They were covered with blankets drinking, smoking, listening to music. There were people laying on cars, children rollerblading in back parking lot. i nearly hit one of them backing out my car. Staff needs to do much better job policing this and creating boundaries of behavior. If you stay here insist on front side (street) side of building. The rear side is not a safe place to stay.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Rooms were nice. The grounds left a lot to be desired. TV signal was weak. Not a bad place to stay, just not great either.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"It is what it is"
Overall our stay at the Comfort Inn in White River Junction, Vt was what we thought it would be: A fairly inexpensive hotel, conveniently located, offers a typical continental breakfast, etc. The room was small but clean. My only issue was the bathroom fan didn't work and my guess is hadn't worked in some time because there was rust around the fire sprinkler and spots of mold above the shower. The pool was very basic but sufficient. The pool area could have been cleaner though. Lots of cobwebs, dust, etc. Because my expectations weren't high, the hotel met them. If you're doing day trips or need a quick stay for business, this hotel is will be fine.
3 night trip Aug 27, 2014
Mike W
"O.K."
It was nice for the price of $88.00, however, our room smelled strongly of cigarette smoke and they ran out of pillows when we asked for more. But overall not too bad.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Very overpriced, rooms not clean, worn out carpet and furniture, staff friendly, very basic breakfast
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
ershco
The beds were slightly uncomfortable. The surroundings were slightly noisy. All in all, it was clean and affordable.
1 night business trip Aug 13, 2014
Room reeked of cigarette smoke. Their was a cobweb in one corner. The outside noise was loud.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Not what I thought it would be"
Based on reviews, I booked a room here. I got in late and was given a smoking room and told there were no other rooms available. Needless to say, a nasty, smelly room. Carpet had multiple stains as did the comforter on bed. Maybe the non-smoking rooms are nicer. Left early at 6 am to get out of there .. no breakfast in sight.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
H.
"So-So"
I've been on the road continuously since March 14th of this year. One of the worst notes of sleep I've had. Bed and pillows very uncomfortable. Was put on the back side of the hotel where a large work crew was staying. Extremely loud. Traffic noise from nearby interstate bad, too.
1 night business trip Aug 5, 2014
"Nice enuf for the price"
Beds comfy but please get new pillows. Rooms basic but nice enough for the price. What u expect or should expect from a super 8. Pillows were not good though. Shower low but nice enough.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014