All hotels in Edison, New Jersey, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1050 King Georges Post Road, Edison, NJ, 08863, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"good for the rate"
This hotel is very affordable. The staff is very friendly and accomodating. Because of the many events they have parking is an issue but the construction they are under I believe will alleviate that issue. The rooms are clean but request extra towels as they only have 2 in the room.
2 night business trip Apr 10, 2015
"Try it. You'll like it."
The Palace is finally going through much needed updating. I stayed here before for 4 months and my stay was quite enjoyable. I'm back here again for a few weeks and once again everything has been near perfect. Excellent service. A 5 minute car ride to 7-11, Duncan Donuts, an excellent Chineese takeout a great pizzaria and a Gyro restaurant. Any other food you'd like can be delivered straight to your room. Extra comfy bed,clean room and linens, vending and washing machines, free Wi-Fi, cable TV, free parking and a hotel staff who has always treated me like family and not just a paying guest. In addition, the daily rate can't be beat by any hotel. I can't wait to stay here after the renovations are complete. Remember, it's not the "Hilton" however I highly recommend the Palace Hotel.
2 night trip Mar 9, 2015
Erik S
"POOR"
no local chanels on TV, internet very slow, parking is on a hill which made the snow and ice connditions outside very difficut to manuever,drive and walk on, garbage bags left out in the hallways, coffee shop in the hotel or place to eat was closed by 630pm. Our employee that came from VA to NJ was very unsatisfied with the hotel... we moved him to a different hotel because of it for the other weks he will be here in NJ with us....
5 night business trip Mar 1, 2015
"not satisfied! !!"
The hotel was dirty and had a smell. I left early as a result of the dirty hallway conditions and holes in bed spread.
1 night romance trip Mar 2, 2015
"Pleasure"
It was very good
"Thank you"
Great Visit I make arrangements for my drivers to visit there several times per month. Hotel staff is very courteous and always accommodating.Thank you for your kindness
1 night business trip Feb 22, 2015
Edward
"It was ok"
It was okay. Our keys wasnt working so we had to go back to get it reactivated and one of the managers had a poor attitude and the other was friendly. Its a nice place and this was my 2nd tine staying here. Its a nice place but it could be kept up more(in terms of condition and cleanliness. Overall, good stay.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Nicholas
"i love to come back again"
awesome
3 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Akash
"valentines weekend"
Service was terrible we couldn't get any extra towels I asked for change for vending machines and they had no change so we went all night with nothing to drink and the beds were too small for the frames by the end of the night we ended up on the floor because they fell off frames overall terrible will never stay there again or recommend it
kenneth
"Creepy palace."
Knowing there was four of us, the beds were too small. Not enough towels. WiFi sucked. Middle of nowhere. Creepy Hindu statue. Not recommended.
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"It was ok for the price"
The room smelled like cigarettes but it was clean.
1 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2015
Jose
"Hmm..."
The room was very cozy. The cleanliness of the room could be improved. For example, the jacuzzi had dirt in it and the towels were dingy. The room was freezing cold and didnt get warm until the next morning! The service at the front desk was great. The staff was very friendly. Overall it was a good place for the price. I would stay again.
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
Nicholas
"convenient but cold"
Staying at the hotel is always good for the money. This Particular Time That I Stayed here the room was very cold. The air did not work properly, but I didn't even try to complain because with this room you get what you pay for.
1 night business trip Dec 28, 2014
"shiman"
Soon good customer service
1 night trip with friends Dec 30, 2014
Shiman
"nice stay for the price"
My couples getaway stay at The Palace was very nice. The price for the room with a Jacuzzi, made the stay special. The hotel shows signs that the exterior is being renovated, the interior should also be upgraded. Overall, we enjoyed our stay and would return when the rate special is available.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
"Tajma hall knock off"
Jacuzzi was amazing
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
"Not what I expected"
Blankets had a few holes in them. Room wasn't as clean and neat as expected. Looks very nice like a palace from outside but inside isn't too great.
1 night romance trip Dec 22, 2014
Aniq

"Exceptional"
A little bit disappointed about the cigarette buds that we found in our room which was supposedly a "smoking-free" room and it smelt really strong of smoke. But we were given a new room which was much better. The breakfast was really disappointing considering it costed $5 per person! There was absolutely nothing to eat! Staff was pretty kind. Not bad for the price I paid, it's a good hotel to stay at if you wanna save money.
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015

3 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015

TripAdvisor reviews for Palace Hotel

"Not what I expected!"
03/03/15 Sandra W Grandview, Missouri, USA
I know that there are worse places, but I felt extremely out of place there. Ridiculous and rude security guards (in turbans), no fridge or microwave in room, not enough towels and wash cloths, an atmosphere mostly attuned to those from India. They had an extra charge for breakfast, and it is way too expensive for what is offered. It felt strange to me, like I entered the Twilight Zone and suddenly found myself in a foreign country. Maybe this property has been offered up to Hindu gods as a sacrifice or something. Or maybe it is really Hotel California...brrrrrrrr--Mufasa!!
"It's a measle-infected dump..."
11/26/14 dory1126 central nj
Don't believe the fake reviews (has anyone else noticed that the writing style is the same in all of them?). This place is a disgusting dump. If you need to stay in this area, there are a few nice hotels in Raritan Center. No one in their right mind would stay at this hotel. Stay away!!!
"thanks to new management"
10/21/14 Anarkali A
i stayed in palace hotel look very nice and clean rooms no complain close to n y city and wonderful restaurant if you like indian food real indian taste relaxing zacuzi friendly people good luck to new management thanks we really need .it
"Relatively good hotel! Very affordable!"
08/27/14 Dylan152 Austin, Kentucky, United States
Stayed at this hotel twice. The hotel does not have great curb appeal from the parking area and the outside is outdated in areas. The rooms were very nice spacious rooms. Relatively updated. The front desk staff was average. Certainly not great but they did attempt to address any concerns. The first time we stayed here we did have to ask to be moved to a different room. The room appeared to have not been vacuumed at all and food crumbs were scattered about. The room looked as if it was barely cleaned. The second room we were placed in was much better and cleaner. However the person from maintenance I would assume it was that brought us up the key to the second room was extremely rude and would not even speak. The front desk handled the issue okay but certainly not great. The last night we were there we slept very little from excessively loud music and stomping on the floor in the room above us. Doors were slammed throughout the night that night. The issue was reported to the front desk who was very nice about the issue but really did not handle it well for the excessive noise continued all night. This hotel is located in a great area and a short drive to Newark Penn Station were you can catch a quick PATH Train to New York for $3. Booked on Expedia and got an amazing deal. Just over 40$ a night after taxes. The hotel was very exceptional for that price and one of the best hotels I have stayed at before for under $75.
"OK, But Scary"
08/19/14 Akash P
The hotel itself was okay. The rooms were pretty comfortable but the bathroom Dorr did not close in room 231 or 327. Also our family was there for a wedding so we book around 10 rooms and we also book the meeting room. The meeting room was the problem. The meeting room had bed bugs! All of our got scared and watched where we were steeping the meeting room chairs were filled with bed bugs. So they they must be all around the hotel to be careful!
"Terrible disgusting place"
08/10/14 DavidnRenee Stamford, Connecticut
When my wife and I arrived , the place looked like an abandoned building. The parking and entrance is in the back of building and was just plain scary. When I parked, lining the length of build, at parking lot level, are abandoned dilapidated hotel rooms with broken windows and doors. The lobby is that of a cheap motel and the rooms just give the feel of "Dirty". I booked a King room and they tried to make me stay in a room with two small beds.While I was talking to front desk person regarding the incorrect room, she ran out of the front desk area because there was a bug flying around and upon returning said there are no King rooms available and any claims need to be taken up with booking source or manager of hotel on Monday. With all this,Of course I didn't stay ! ! ! ! Taking up claim with the site I booked with. I don't know how anyone could give this hotel a positive review.
"Terrible stay"
07/02/14 George B Billings, MT
We booked the room for 7 nights. The first day, we complained about the dirty carpet. On the 3rd day, we did not get towels and had to go downstairs and get them because they were not forthcoming. Around the rth or 5th day we did not get any soap. Again we had to go to the front desk to get it because 'no housekeeping staff after 5PM." Terrible bed also but were told that the hotel was booked for the week.
"You get why you pay for "
06/30/14 Ebtisam M
I felt like our hotel room floor was greasy! The bathroom wasn't really clean. We went to NYC and stayed at the palace because everything else was too expensive and booked. So our drive from NYC to the palace was 40 min. Not worth it, if your planning to go to NYC just get a hotel nearby. Might be pricey but worth it.
"Feels like a real Palace!"
06/27/14 Lauren W
The Palace Hotel really does look like a palace! Its so close to all the roadways! The hotel is quaint, quiet, and perfect small hotel. It's such a comfortable place! The decor fits the theme so well. All the staff was very friendly and helpful! The rooms were really clean too, The entire hotel experience was great! It made me feel like i was staying in a real palace! Everyone should stay here atleast once!
"Highly Recommended!"
06/27/14 Michael G
The hotel is really great! My wife and i try to stay here as much as possible. It's our little get away from reality. The hotel is in a really convenient location right off of the Raritan Center. We always get a king jacuzzi room. The hot tub is the best part! The hotel also offers bubble soap, and flower petals for them. The rooms are so comfortable and the housekeeping does a great job! Highly recommend it! The price is really good for what we get. We have no problem with the free wifi, and always pick up a channel guide for the t.v. There is an affordable $3 breakfast, but it's definitely worth it if you stay at the hotel.