All hotels in Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Kukulcan Boulevard Km 4.5 Hotel Zone, Cancun, QROO, 77500, Mexico, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great for families!"
The suites are perfect for families who want more room and the option of eating and cooking in their room. Right on the beach with two pools! The resort could use a few more waiters and bartenders, but overall a great experience. I would go back.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
"Loved this place, would recommend it to everyone."
The grounds were kept spotless and gorgeous. The food was the best that I have ever had at any all inclusive we have been to. You could also order off the menu or go to the food bar. Two restaurants on the site to eat at and three or four other restaurants off site you can go to. Our room was fabulous and super clean. All rooms are 2 bedroom with full kitchen so you could fix your own meals if you wanted not to go the all inclusive route. It has two pools really nice size with one having a swim up bar. The only thing we wished was that one be kept for adults. There were children at the facility but not to many that you felt you needed to get away. The beach was spotless and gorgeous also with lots of seats and shade if you wanted it. You can lay on the beach and watch the 1/2 million dollar boats go by. There isn't a night life at the resort you will have to hit the strip for that.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Glen & Gale
"Pool out the front door, beach out the back."
The room was perfect, very very clean. The staff was amazing!! I know a lot of people commented about tipping...but they deserve it!! It is culture to tip...anywhere you go, even in the US, so it wasn't any big deal...even with just a $1 tip they are GRATEFUL! And they worked so hard! The sister hotel Royal Sands was much more crowded and the beach was impossible-the waves were rough, but not here...beach and water were perfect!!!! We took our three kids and they had a blast! HIGHLY RECOMMMEND-we will go back!
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
Jacqueline
"Great vacation destination for families"
Was relaxing atmosphere with excellent dining and accommodations. Beach was with calm surf. Also 2 large pools. Was not overcrowded and was easy to get space by pool or on beach. Great kids club for kids. Room very accommodating for Families. 35 yr old resort but well manicured and clean. Also have availability to 3 other Royal resorts with shuttles every 2 hours. Many dining options with this benefit. Bar staff and waiters excellent as well.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
mj
"Nice hotel and close to the beach."
I took my kids on their first spring break trip in March. I was very concerned that the hotel would be full of college kids, you would not have known that spring break was happening at this hotel. I do plan to return to this hotel in the future. The really nice thing that we didn't know before booking our trip was that this is a chain of hotels and you can visit the other hotels and they provide you transportation. I would highly recommend this hotel to parents of any age children. I look forward to returning some day.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
Angie
"Wonderful hotel!"
Great hotel with clean, beautiful rooms. Very friendly, helpful staff. The beach is gorgeous and great for kids. The food was great, and we never had to wait very long for a table in the La Palapa restaurant. The only thing I didn't like was the single restaurant for breakfast and lunch. However, room service made it easy to get food quickly and included on our all-inclusive, when we didn't want to go to the restaurant. They also offer free transportation to sister hotels with other restaurants, included in the all-inclusive. I really liked the screened doors on the balconies. I've stayed at another all-inclusive that didn't have those, and the mosquitoes were terrible.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
AKC
"Great family friendly hotel"
I was so worried when my husband told me he wanted to go to Cancun during my spring break...how in the world could I find a hotel for my family without crazy spring break kids partying? This hotel was just that. It was an excellent stay. The staff accommodated and helped us with all of our needs, as well as diet needs. The personal concierge was fantastic. It began to feel like home we got to know the staff so well! I even had lost my luggage and they helped me call the airport and get it back, since the airport didn't understand me well in English. Everything was fantastic.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
fs
It was a nice hotel on the beach. The beach is nice, but the water only comes to your knees for most of it. The pool police was out everyday and you could not throw a ball or anything even if no one else was in the pool. The grounds are beautiful and the food was excellent. The restaurant on the beach was awesome. They need to get away from using the key of you are all inclusive.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
"Great vacation for our family of 5!"
This was mine and my husband's fourth time to Cancun - however, our first time with our children (twins who are 10 and an eight year old). This resort was perfect for this trip! Here are the positives: -Quiet resort (small, private feeling) -Great access to the pools and beach from our room -Restaurant had good food, and was always open for seating (something we have not always had staying in Cancun) -The beach area at the resort was great for kids - on a sandbar where we didn't have to worry about waves/currents -Walking distance to catch the ferry to Isla Mujeres (a must do!) -Never had a problem finding chairs at the beach or at the pool (another thing we have experienced issues with at other hotels) -Great concierge service and very friendly service all around the resort -Ability to use (with a reservation) SUP, kayaks and sailboats right on the resort beach with no additional cost -The suite was a perfect fit for all five of us - plenty of room for us all. My only complaint was in the system they use to pay for charges - we had an all inclusive package, but had to always give our room card to start a tab for all purchases - this meant that many times we were waiting for our card. Again a minor complaint, but this we had not dealt with at other resorts where all guests were all inclusive. Overall such a great experience here!
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
Nicole
"Very good place for families."
- nice to have apartment-style suite - main restaurant is open-air, under a thatched roof - restaurant is mix of buffet and a la carte - place popular with families and retirees - food very good; a lot of variety; both American and Mexican dishes - beach is better than neighboring beaches, partly due to the lower guest density compared to the high-rises. We saw several sting rays in the shallow water. - attending the time-share sales pitch is worth a $100 discount off room charges, but it is unrealistic to drop thousands of dollars without receiving any written information to review at your leisure
"Right on the beach!"
Our villa was right on the beach, so beautiful! Our only complaint (if you could call it that), is that the hotel staff was a little annoying. Only in the sense that we would be getting ready for dinner and they would come in and do the turn down service. It seemed like at least 2-3 people would come by per day to clean our room. Aside from over cleaning our room, everyone was lovely and extremely attentive! It was a wonderful honeymoon for my husband and I. Thank you Royal Cancun!!!
Emily
"More than I was expecting."
I cannot say enough good things about this place. The grounds are beautifully kept and not a weed to be found. The staff are always smiling and helpful. The suites are nice and they clean them for you each day. The location is great as you can eat your meals overlooking the beautiful ocean. The ocean is really calm so you don't have to worry about children. I was impressed by the family atmosphere and lots of small children. I didn't really care to leave the resort but felt I should go and see something. It is one of the older resorts but is well maintained and if you are looking to party all night then this is not a good place for you. It is really quiet after 10pm.
Paulette
"Great Resort for Families"
We took our girls, ages 4 and 7, for a 10-night stay and had the time of our lives! The staff were friendly and attentive, the grounds were immaculate, the room extremely clean. It's not the fanciest resort, but it felt like home. We went with the all-inclusive package and got more than our money's worth. The food is pretty good, not gourmet, but they kept the drinks coming. We had a great time getting to know many of the staff members and were treated so well. Because we stayed over a week, we were required to change rooms on Saturday, but they put us in a room that was even better than our original, so we weren't complaining! I can't say enough about this resort, and we will be back!
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
Miceal
"Great time in a very confortable resort"
I loved my experience in the Royal Cancun. The place is quiet, the staff is excellent and the food was marvelous
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Arnaldo
"Clean, Convenient, Quiet and Well Maintained"
The check-in process went very smoothly. We were taken to our unit which was very spacious, clean and well maintained. The location of our room was convenient to the beach, the pool and the restaurant. The staff was very accommodating and willing to assist in anything you needed. The pool and gym were both clean and well maintained. The food in LaPalapa was good. With the all inclusive you can also order off the menu, which does take a little longer but well worth it. Saturday night is Prime Rib Night for just a small surcharge $9.00USD and it was amazing!! (Mondays are Lobster night) Our servers Roman and Juan Angel were amazing and very attentive and Pedro at the pool bar was a true mixology master! We avoided the time share sales staff. No one hinted or nagged for tips as in other reviews - although all-inclusive I urge you to tip a few $ at each meal etc. the staff really works hard to please you and is thrilled with just a couple of $. We took the shuttle to the Royal Sands and found it was just as easy to take the bus (10.50 pesos which is about $0.75 USD the bus stop is just across the street from the resort. Hacienda Sisal next to the Royal Sands had excellent Mexican food as well. We took the day time Pirate trip on the Jolly Roger (it is a 10-15 minute walk) It was great for families and children of all ages - with each group/family assigned their personal pirate. The entertainment and the food was good and overall it was well worth the money.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"Excellent place"
Great everyone very friendly, very clean,beautiful resort.Food drinks entertainment all top notch.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
50 something co
"A fantastic family resort."
Great food, even better service. Very knowledgeable about the local area and helpful in every way. Some areas seemed a bit dated but they were updating things when we were there, and quietly too. We'd definitely visit again!!
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Nice looking facility, but a very tip-hungry staff"
Overall, it was a nice looking facility. However, the staff seemed very tip-hungry. In theory, all tips were supposedly included in the all-inclusive package, yet every single one of the staff were visibly upset if you did not give them an "additional tip". Service was slow, you always had to give them your room key (seems unnecessary when you're wearing a resort bracelet), and food/drink orders were forgotten during multiple visits to La Palapa. Oh, and everything closes at 10:00 pm. We did take the free shuttle to the Royal Sands, and that place seemed way better. (They're both a part of the same "Royal Cancun" family.) The staff were very friendly over there, and things just ran smoothly with the restaurant/bar/staff. Sadly, I wouldn't return to the Royal Cancun All Suites resort.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Colleen
"ROYAL CANCUN"
Had a great experience in Cancun. Was very happy with our accomodations at the Royal Cancun. Very clean and everyone is very friendly. We did the all inclusive and we would highly recommend it. All the restaurants affiliated with the Royal Resorts that we dined at were superb! We will definitely be back next year!
Tom & Rita
"Would love to go back one day!"
I spent HOURS reading the reviews for each hotel and put a lot of thought into the decision of where to stay. I am so happy we went with The Royal Cancun. If you are looking for an exciting, busy, full-of-entertainment hotel, this isn't the one for you. If you are looking for quiet and relaxation in a less crowded environment, stay here! The beach chairs were never full (the hotel next door had dozens of people each day come try to steal them because their beach was so crowded) and there is a long expanse of sand to use. This was our first all-inclusive experience, and we were very happy with the pool bar and 2 restaurants. We only ate at the Italian restaurant once, as we preferred the beach front La Palapa, but both were great, food and service. The pirate ships that go by in the evenings are noisy and did wake us up (beach front rooms), but it really wasn't a big deal. We also visited The Royal Sands and am happy we chose The Royal Cancun.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
Ashley
Very family oriented with lots of retired couples and their families. Peaceful and relaxing. Lots of seaweed on the beach, but they tried to pick it up daily. Food was excellent. We got assigned to a "lagoon view" room when we arrived, which was actually a "loud and busy highway view". The following day we were given a poolside room on request.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
"Great family friendly resort"
Nice place to stay with our kids ages 4.5 and 2. Rooms are large and clean and very comfortable for families. We had a great view in B1223 of pool and ocean. Beach is a little small with no real waves or ability to swim more than waist deep. Was not really evening activities if you are looking for that and service and selection for dinner was poor. Pool bar was great, loved angel and felt very safe. Was loud at night with oasis palms next door and party pirate ship that goes by with canons but that ended by 10 pm. Taste of food was good. Overall good experience.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
"Great place, odd all inclusive policy"
The hotel was a great place to stay. The rooms were large clean and all grounds and buildings were well-maintained. The weather was cool this time of year but the pools are heated and comfortable. Restaurant options were limited but it helped having access to the other sister hotels affiliated with the Royal franchise. My only complaint would be with the administration of the all-inclusive package. This resort requires you to pay for your food and drinks using your room key like a credit card. Even though the bill comes to zero each time,you still have to give the card at the beginning of your meal or when you get a drink at the bar and wait for it to be returned with the receipt to sign for at the end. We often sat and waited for our keycard and check instead of getting on with our day and spending more time at the pool or the beach. Also when leaving a tab open at the bar we didn't have a key to get into a room with as the key was left with the bartender for the day. Finally when receiving our check there was a line for additional tip, it difficult to decide on how much the tip should be when the balance on the check was zero. With the all-inclusive already including the tip in your price, I'm not sure why they leave a line for additional tip on every receipt you have to sign at every meal and bar service.
Response by The Royal Cancun, All Suites Resort
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking time to post about our resort. We are currently working in developing an alternative tracking for our consumption centers. As you may know, our resort is a mixed use resort and does lend itself to a few challenges. Having guests in All Inclusive Package and some others in European Plan, it is important for us to maintain our standards and we need to keep a control on this areas. We're glad to learn you've had a great time enjoying your visits to the other Royal Resorts. We are sure that this is an added value for our guests and we know that Expedia's community will take advantage of the valuable insights you're sharing in your review. We hope to see you again soon during your next visit to Mexican Caribbean. Warm Regards.
7 night family trip Feb 3, 2015
"WE WERE VERY PRESENTLY SURPRISED IT WAS PERFECT"
COMPLEX WAS PERFECT STAFF WAS FRIENDLY SO CLEAN/ AND PEACEFUL
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
STU
"Wonderful for our family"
We stayed at the Royal Cancun Resort from February 3-10, 2015. We had one of the 2 bedroom, 2 bath suites that was HUGE compared to what I had been expecting. We had the all inclusive option (the time-share owners don't have this) that we took full advantage of. My family consisted of me, my husband, and 4 kids (10, 8, 5 and not quite 2 year old). This resort was so great for the family, the beach was so calm and shallow that my husband and I were able to relax on the beach chairs and enjoy the view without having to hover over the kids. The staff was absolutely magnificent! They made us feel like royalty, especially Juan at La Palapa (he deserves a huge raise). We did end up having to switch rooms on Saturday (the time-share days are Saturday to Saturday) which was a little inconvenient but they made the process smooth. Excellent food! Excellent room-service (even at midnight)! Excellent cleanliness! Excellent staff everywhere we went! We will definitely be returning soon! Overall great experience
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
Tiffany
"Nice, Small Resort"
Small modest Resort, but very nice. Great beach front, great sand. The kids were able to snorkel right at the beach by the peer. There are only 2 eating options on site but both were good. Not much entertainment at the resort if that is something you are looking for. Bus to the sister hotel was convient to get to other eating options. We enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
Julia
"Great Experience"
The property was beautiful. Two beautiful pools, an awesome beach and rooms the size of small apartments. The food was excellent. You must go to the Italian Restaurant. My family cooks Italian food and this food was as good as any homemade Italian food I've ever had. We travel often and I have never stayed in a cleaner room. We booked an all inclusive but it should be noted that this is also a time share property. We were bothered somewhat by staff trying to sell us a time share. If you have no interest in time shares you need to be very firm about this or they will continue to try and convince you to attend a 90 minute seminar.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"All-Inclusive is a JOKE"
The resort itself is nice, the staff was friendly, and it was clean. That's where the good things end. The food ranged from below average to terrible, and the "all-inclusive" package was a joke. 10oz plastic cups of keg beer, bottom shelf weak drinks that tasted terrible, no on site bars or entertainment past 10pm. We were not allowed to have cans of beer like anyone else because that wasn't included in our package. The "Italian" restaurant's chicken parm was room service chicken fingers with melted cheese on it. The guacamole was maybe the most disappointing thing of the trip--it tasted like it was slopped out of a bucket and certainly wasn't fresh. The fish tacos were soggy and taste-less. Not to mention we had to give our room key to get any food or drinks EVERY SINGLE TIME. Even passing through to get a coffee to take on a walk you had to wait and give a room key. All-inclusive should mean that you have a wrist band, you get whatever you want, and then you leave when ready, not sit there waiting for someone to bring you back your key and hand you a bill that reads $0 but has a line for tip. Tip is also supposed to be included with the REFINE all-inclusive package, making us wonder if we were being tricked into tipping twice or scammed by the package and cheating the workers out of hard earned money.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
Doug
"Nice hotel, amazing beach, rude staff"
The beach is amazing, the hotel is in great conditions, the food is good. The only problem was the staff, most of them are rude and incompetent. But other than that our stay was great, we enjoyed it very much. And I would return, not expecting much from the staff.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
valentina
"Nice for families with children"
This is a well taken care of time share consisting of retirees and families. Lots of children, whuch was great for us and our 7yr old daughter. The major pros are the comfortable roomy suites, the 24hr room service and 2 pools varying in depth. The cons, in the other hand, are the food just ok - 3 star at best. I would liken the quality to the food on a cruise - plenty of it, but just ok.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Nice rooms beach it is not that good"
the villas are perfect for families, it is very comfartable and clean. Nevertheless the beach it is not too good, quite small spaca, no extra towels, no service to the beach. the food in the resturante close to the beach is ok not good not bad. I will highly reccomend to go to the Italian restaurant in the hotel, the food is superb. Be patience the service is very slow , but you will love the food
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
"Small resort - perfect for a quiet vacacation"
We felt at home from the minute we arrived. Amazing staff and excellent service. We'll be back!
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
Stefanie
"FUN! FUN! FUN!"
We just came back from a week in the royal resort. We had so much fun. The weather was great and the hotel was very nice and comfy.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Great Value, friendly staff."
Although our party of 8 enjoyed their stay at the Royal Cancun, there were some significant negatives. Overall, we had a wonderful time, but some nuisance prevailed.Even though we were inclusive with wrist bands, we still had to sign for EVERYTHING, food and drink, total nuisance, often waiting for our "card" and bill to sign.. We had to fight to stay in our unit over a Saturday stay, would have been totally inconvenient to move and a loss of most of the day to monitor this, not what you want to do on vacation.. We had two rooms, four in each room. They didn't honor our request to be close together, very inconvenient at times. The party ships cruising by at night can be very loud. Several member of our party decided the liquor was watered down. With that being said, the staff was exceptional, with the exception of Rafael who was very rude upon checkin. The internet is a plus. If you want entertainment, this isn't the place, there isn't any.. It does offer a condo feel, rather than a busy high rise hotel feel. Transportation between other properties is a plus, but timing was every two hours, not always convenient. The towel check out area was tucked away toward the front of the property, would be much more convenient to check out towels at the Sports booth at the beach. Bars close early.
"Cancun- Jan '15"
Just got back from our 1 week vacation a few days ago, & we loved it!!! The hotel is very clean, the food is great but what stood out most was the awesome customer service! Everyone was so nice & helpful. We did the all inclusive & it was completely worth it, they have two restaurants & a bar/grill located next to one of the pools as well as a sports bar. We had most of our meals at The Palapa Restaurant, they serve breakfast, lunch & dinner, food is set up buffet style & everyday there is a different menu theme (fajitas, tacos, pasta etc.) but you also have the option to order a la carte. The food was always fresh & everything we had was good. The waiters were all so friendly & attentive, always checked on us & made sure we didn’t need anything. The room was huge, felt like we had a whole apartment to ourselves, Housekeeping stopped by every day, stocked our fridge, brought fresh towels & cleaned up if needed. Overall we were extremely satisfied. This was our first visit to Cancun & the royal resorts definitely helped in making it a memorable one. We would stay here again no questions asked.
Angie
"Relaxation"
I read all reviews heard all the complaints. So here it is get the all inclusive it pays for itself just in food alone. The staff is great and friendly. Property is clean and well maintenance. I had room B1213 it had a view of the kids pool and partial ocean view. It was 50 yards from ocean awesome. The only issue I had personally with the room was my bed I got stuck with the 2 double beds and it was a little hard of a mattress for my liking. No other complaints, people were friendly ocean was shallow but clear, beach was clean. If you want quiet and relaxing stay here, this place shuts down at 930 pm. I would defiantly go back again.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Family friendly, not Adult's Only Friendly"
We tried a new location for our annual trip and got a great package and rate. The service was great, started with the front desk helping us get a different room to have a view. But some things were a determent to our enjoyment. We were informed prior to booking and when shown to our room there was an Adult's pool and a children's pool. This was not the case, and that was fine except the kids were swimming, snorkeling and eating at the pool bar area. This was marked as to being Adults only, but no staff ever enforced it. The Sports Bar on the resort has only a couple tables, and is mainly a waiting area for people going to the restaurant. Wife and I tried to have a drink after dinner and watch NFL, but all spots filled with young children. These are not huge things that would keep me from recommending this resort, but it was not what we were expecting. The service was great from start to finish in all areas of the resort. The staff worked long hours, but never lost their smile or level of service. This is a huge "Thank You" from someone who grew up in the service industry. It took a little getting used to on giving the room key at meals and bars. But fully understandable as still have the time share people as well as other type guests. Not a hassle as some made it out to be, just something new.
Cory
"Trip with kids"
We enjoyed our stay. We were upgraded to a two story villa but a regular room would have been fine. Food was acceptable which is all you can ask for at an all inclusive Kids enjoyed the paddle boards and kayaks and there were plenty of chairs on the beach and by the pool. Staff was friendly and helpful. If they had a hot tub if would have been perfect. Great resort and very clean
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
J.C.
"Amazing stay"
The food is amazing. Stayed at many resorts and this one has the best food,felt like I was back in the states. Rooms looks brand new from top to bottom. Very clean,quite, and very lay back. Definitely a family oriented resort not too much partying going on just mostly families.
1 night family trip Jan 19, 2015
Hotel is an older facility with limited restaurants on site. Shuttle was available to go to the other hotels and restaurants. We wanted to just relax and not worry about additional intown travel. It was great time with family :)
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
"Fantastic view"
villa 124 was perfect. Next to cafe with a beach view.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
Amir
"Awesome, Quiet Place"
My wife and I live very hectic lives. We are not huge partiers, but we like to have a good time. This place is perfect for a good time. Very quiet, and excellent for someone who wants to be on the beach and lay by the pool. The food was excellent, the service was awesome and they deep clean your rooms to the max. I was also surprised at how awesome the Wireless Internet was and how big our room was. We are going back next year!
business owners
"Awesome vacation!"
I can't say enough positive things about this resort. Our villa was immaculate! We had a two bedrooms (king and two twins, also Murphy bed in family room), one bathroom, full kitchen, kitchen table and nice, comfortable family room area. Our personal concierge was wonderful to work with! He made sure we had info on the resort and gave good info for when we left the resort. This resort has two restaurants on site, in addition to being able to get food served to you on the beach, but that service had a limited menu. At other resorts, the food often tastes mass produced. Not here! One restaurant, La Trattoria, served lunch and dinner only. It was a regular sit down restaurant. We ate there for three dinners and each meal was amazing. The other restaurant, La Palapa, was on the beach and served breakfast, lunch and dinner. They have a buffet for each meal, in addition to ordering a la cart off the menu. Again, the food was always very good! The resort has a market on site for food, drinks, sunscreen (which was priced very high), sunglasses, totes, etc. One nice point to this resort is that throughout no money is exchanged. You need your room key for all transactions and everything is applied to your bill. I kept all of our receipts and my total at the end was exactly the total they had. I also had an 80 minute massage on the beach. Heaven! Resort staff are bilingual and very friendly. Can't wait to go back!!
Jodi
"Wonderful view of beach"
We Stayed at the Royal Cancun. The staff was very Nice and helpful. Service was great and very clean environment. My family and I felt very safe in Cancun. I would definitely recommend to anyone else. Only problem in Cancun is too many tour guys trying to sell the tours.but other than that it was excellent!
karina
"Food was excellent everything else was pretty bad."
Don't feel like getting. Into it. But the concierge lied to us tricked us into a 'free excursion' in exchange for a time share presentation, but the excursion was not as described. It totally wasted our day plus our following morning. Bad service all together.
el
"Overall, a really nice place."
The place was great and we really enjoyed our time there. Just be aware that you will feel pressured to tip for everything, even though the All Inclusive says it is included. It caught us off guide since all the other All Inclusive experiences we have had, had no pressure to tip.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
Brad
"Right on the beach"
Beachside rooms have a beautiful view of the ocean.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
A
"Nice hotel our room is right in front of the beach"
Staff are friendly and helpful. Good are good. We had a nice time. Definitely will come back again.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
febs
"good deal"
This is a very good deal of all-inclusive resort for family. It is not a fancy resort but nice and clean one especially the beach!! The staffs are incredibly nice and helpful. We really appreciate their hard work.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
M Y L
"Nice 2 bedroom condo on beach in Cancum"
Wonderful small resort in Cancun. We had a beach front 2-bedroom with a balcony view of the ocean. The all-inclusive was well worth the extra price. The food was very good and a lot of variety.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015