All hotels in Wausau, Wisconsin, United States of America

Business trip Jul 30, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Jefferson Street Inn

"Wonderful!!"
07/04/15 Mike M Poplar Grove, IL
When a friend made us reservations in Wausau for one night on our trip North I was sure it would be the usual bare minimums for a quick sleep, eat and leave. This place was way beyond my expectations. The rooms are beautiful. I had a two room suite with jacuzzi tub at an excellent price. There was a refrigerator, microwave and toaster. The HD TV's had a lot of channels. The bed was as nice as any expensive chain. As an extra cozy touch, my room had a fake fireplace that was really attractive and did produce some heat. The restaurant in the hotel is attractive and the food is excellent. This was the best $6.39 hotel breakfast I have ever had. The property was located right next to the city park with a band shell that hosts performances most Wednesday evenings in the summer. This hotel will be on our return list.
"staying for business"
06/30/15 Patrick F Howard Lake
Great historic downtown hotel. It was easy to get to and is surrounded by shopping and resteraunts. The Hotel was clean and staff were friendly. Great hotel for a good price. I will stay at this hotel whenever I am in the area. I recommend the Red Eye Brewing for dinner and drinks. It is fantastic.
"Also don't like the survey telling me it won't submit unless I fill it out completely!"
06/28/15 C9008ATrobertc Sioux Falls
Was disappointed that there was no on site parking. Not even valet. Hallways and lobby and restaurant were to hot to make the stay more enjoyable. Room was satisfactory. I don't understand why I need to berate or applaud with at least 200 characters. Probably discourages most guests from filling out the survey.
"Great Place"
06/28/15 S4541GOmarkm Nashville, Tennessee
Suffice it to say that this hotel is a great place to stay in Wausau, probably the best hotel in the city. It has everything that you need from location to a great restaurant to comfortable rooms. I highly recommend it.
"Excellent Stay"
06/25/15 188sabrynaf Villa Park, Illinois
The hotel was very clean and the staff was very friendly. I would recommend this hotel to friends and family. If I need a place to stay in Wausau again I will stay here. It was located in a great spot
"good experience"
06/24/15 Paulette C Chicago, Illinois
The hotel is well located and comfortable with good service. I found the mattress to be terrific. The surrounding neighborhood was very friendly The river walk is delightful and there are a variety of churches nearby.
"Beautiful facility"
06/24/15 heidioberstadt Stevens Point, Wisconsin
We loved our room- it was spacious and clean. They also have Aveda soap, which we really like. It was pet-friendly, and our pup loved it, too! Parking was easy- a short walk across the skywalk, and we were in the parking ramp. The staff was VERY nice and accomodating. Highly recommend!
"Awesome Stay"
06/21/15 Jeffandre Antioch, Illinois
Traveled extensively around the country on business, hands down one of the nicest places I've stayed. The staff was friendly, outgoing and really seamed to care. The food was impeccable and so was to staff
"Beyond expectations"
06/20/15 Jean Ann K Lansing, IA
Our accommodations at The Jefferson Street Inn were every bit as nice as luxury hotels in Chicago. The staff was delightful! The City Grill within the hotel offers very good food and service; plus there are several good restaurants and shops within walking distance of the hotel. We enjoyed The Jefferson Street and Wausau a lot!
"."
06/19/15 colleenw510 Menasha
Coffee cups were filthy dirty, otherwise everything else was fine. The room itself was clean, could have used some dusting. Bar at hotel was nice. Also nice that we had a complimentary breakfast. Overall good experience.