All hotels in Branson, Missouri, United States of America
You can collect® Rewards nights here
2794 Fall Creek Rd, Branson, MO, 65616, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

TripAdvisor reviews for WorldMark Branson Condos

"Great Place and Friendly Staff!"
11/10/15 Karen U Memphis, Tennessee
We stayed here the first week of Nov 2015. Could not have asked for a better place. WorldMark is conveniently located to the strip. The staff was exceptionally accommodating to any requests we asked for. Tom and Shelly were awesome!! The rooms were huge and spacious. We had a fantastic time here!! I highly recommend this place for your next visit to Branson! You won't be disappointed.
"Branson Missouri trip"
09/15/15 Michael S Lansford
Nicely appointed condos with plenty of amenities. Convenient to all area attractions and still very private. We were so impressed with this property that we purchased a time share there. We plan on making a return trip as soon as possible. The optimum time to go there is the week before labor day, while the weather is still nice and you can avoid the crowds.
"Convenient and beautiful location!"
09/09/15 shadrachsmom San Diego
We have stayed here several times for a night or 2. It is very close to Silver Dollar City and all the Branson attractions, but not on the main road. We like the quiet and the beautiful golf course and tree view.
"Always perfect!"
07/30/15 Mattyju Oklahoma
We've stayed here many times and have never had a bad experience at all. The staff is wonderful, the condos are always clean and modern, they stock everything you need to be comfortable for many days here. The Murphy beds are so comfortable and much better than pull out couches you typically find. The location is close to everything you could need yet set back enough to enjoy quiet and peace away from the strip. The only downfall is you have to pay for Wi-fi. Absolutely would recommend these beautiful condos!
"Disappointed in this visit...."
07/17/15 Best Western P Springfield, Missouri
My mother has owned her for 12 years. We always come here 2 or 3 times a year. This time we stayed in a 2 bedroom penthouse suite, lower level. When I went out side there was a wild animal on the porch next the the jacuzzi. I went inside and immediately reported it to the front desk. She said they were aware of the family of gophers. She did offer for a maintenance man to come look. I declined her offer because they are already aware of the issue. I don't think it was a gopher. Maybe a beaver. The next issue was a cleanliness issue. On the dinning room window and the blinds there was what appeared to be pop splatter. Also, I would like to mention the weed growth. It is every where around the property. It is unsightly and it is an easy fix. Besides these issues, I enjoyed my stay. My children loved the pool and the play ground. I hope to see improvements made on my next stay.
"Great place to stay in Branson"
07/01/15 Cubsfan_1974 Aurora, IL
We stayed at the Worldmark condos for a week, and have only good things to say about the condo. We had a spacious 2 BR, 2 BA condo for three people with a kitchen and separate living room/dining area. There was also a patio with table, chairs, and a grill facing the golf course. The condo was impeccably clean upon arrival and was stocked with starter items as promised (e.g., toilet paper, paper towels), but you do have to purchase some items for your stay if you're going to be there for more than a few days. All appliances were in working order. I don't have much to say about service because we didn't need to contact the office for much during the week (which is because we had no problems). We contacted the office one night to replace the battery on our smoke detector and they came very quickly. The bedrooms are a good size (one K bed and two TW beds) and have ceiling fans. The AC worked well (which is a must in southern Missouri in late June), and my husband enjoyed the jetted tub in our bathroom. There are plenty of pool towels for you as well and a washer/drier in unit if you need to wash them. There is a pool, spa, tennis court, and exercise/game room on the property, too. As a tennis player, there's not much more you can ask for then a tennis court out of your door. The fences are a little low and we had to fetch balls a little more often than we were used to (even due to high bounces), and the surface of the court is a little odd, but it seemed that surface allows the property to maintain good condition of the court. The pool is a decent size and the water always seemed clean when we got in each day. There are plenty of lounge chairs beside the pool and a few tables with umbrellas (that were almost always available). There is also a golf course right next to the resort if you're into that sort of thing. And there is plenty of parking at the resort. Maybe the only downside was the the wifi access seemed unnecessarily complicated with about 6 pages of instructions for how to access it (including creating accounts and logins). We opted just to use my brother's mifi since the wifi was so user-unfriendly. Finally, the resort is in close driving distance to just about everything in Branson. It's about 10 minutes to the main show/museum/restaurant areas in Branson and 10 minutes to Table Rock state park for all the water and hiking activities.
"Great for family reunions/get togethers"
01/02/15 Chelledan03 Minnesota
We had a 2 bedroom suite which was the biggest suite we've ever stayed in! Everything was updated. We had a lovely balcony with a grill which overlooked the golf course. We had everything we needed and more! Hot tub, game room, fitness center, movie rental in office, coffee pot in room, etc. Beds were very comfy. Had suite next door to our family which was very nice. I liked walking on the golf cart paved path in golf course in the morning. It is off the beaten path quite a bit but worth it I think. Very peaceful and quiet.
"Worldmark Branson if you are a timeshare owner"
12/03/14 ibizmentor Oxnard
Worldmark owner? or RCI trader? Worldmark Branson is close to ALL of the shows. Christmas is a great time to see themed shows in Branson and we booked a different show every night and twice on the weekend. Like to play golf? right next to the hotel. Don't like to play golf? Great views of the golf course and woods, very spectacular! 5 minutes to the main boulevard, close to the attractions and shopping. Quite for sleeping and nice distance from noisy venues, trees on all sides except golf course. Kitchen in each unit if you like to make your own breakfast. We enjoyed the homey feel!!!
"Worldmark Branson"
09/24/14 Cathy F
We really enjoyed our trip to Worldmark Branson. We had never been to the Branson area. We went in early August. It was very warm, so we didn't really get to enjoy being outside because it was just too warm. The condo was very nice. We stayed in a 3 bedroom penthouse. The view from our room was beautiful. It overlooked the golf course. The condo was very spacious with 3 bathrooms. It is situated in a quiet area, and you need to drive anywhere you need to go. We went to 5 different shows while we there. A word of warning though. The main road where most of the shows are has horrible traffic, especially in the evening when the shows start. Check out maps and follow the colored routes to get around. There are many fun things to do and the shows are really geared around family. No alcohol is served at shows. all in all, we had a great time!
"Great place!"
09/03/14 Ryan M Barnsdall, Oklahoma
My parents are owners, and Branson is only a couple of hours away from home, so we drive up a few times each year. We enjoy staying here! It's nice to have a full kitchen, two bedrooms, and the hot tub on the patio area is nice too! The location is great, far enough away to feel quiet and secluded, yet close enough to be right up the road from all the hustle and bustle. The staff is always friendly and very accommodating. We will definitely continue to stay here!
Reviews and ratings contained within this site are the subjective opinions of customers and suppliers; they do not represent or reflect’s position. Neither nor the parties involved in providing review content shall be held liable for any damages of any sort resulting from use of these reviews