All hotels in Seaside, Oregon, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here26 Avenue A, Seaside, OR, 97138, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Read the reviews"
It was a nice resort until they true to sell us a timeshare.
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"Escape to Seaside"
My daughters and I really enjoyed our stay. We had fun in and around our hotel. Many things to to that are close by.
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
cynthia
"Best location in Seaside"
We got a really nice three bedroom condo with a balcony facing the beach. The location is just amazing. In the end we never left the room as there is a corner window with a full ocean view and two swiveling chairs there. The weather was terrible so we just sat in the corner all day and it was very nice. We did walk out onto the balcony a time or two which was also very nice. They also have two large hot tubs and a heated pool. We did not use them but they looked great and many people did. Overall an excellent facility.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Nice condo, fit the bill for what we needed"
I thought this was just a time share facility, was surprised to see it offered on Expedia. Right on beach in Seaside, OR. Stayed in 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo, full kitchen/living room area. Beds weren't quite as soft as hotel room mattresses, no maid service, no shampoo/conditioner/lotion type of amenities offered. For price offered was a good deal for room size and location.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
"Fun place to stay"
Great place, the only complaint was the beds were very uncomfortable.
2 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
Dawn
"Vacation with family it was nice to stay together"
Fun, clean, super friendly staff, awesome facility and pool!
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
MM
"Right in the beach"
We enjoyed our vacation. The weather was in the 60's so the heated pool and hot tubs with a beach view came in handy! The location is perfect - on the prom, a few steps from the beach and broadway street which is the Main Street with shops, restaurants, and activities for the kids. The resort also has a workout room and lounge/arcade area. Friendly, helpful staff.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
roadtripper!
"Big, comfy rooms, great location"
Great place to stay in Seaside. Keep in mind it is a timeshare though, even if you book here. This meant no daily housekeeping but everything else was as expected. We had a room overlooking the pool which was very loud beginning at 7am with kids yelling, keep that in mind when booking. Great views of pool and ocean though. Well appointed suites, comfy to hang in.
2 night trip with friends May 17, 2014
Angie
"great location"
It was relaxing, perfect location, great room with the best view. Perfect.
2 night romance trip Mar 7, 2014
"great place to stay"
Rooms are very comforting and clean, you find everything you need in the kitchen to fix a quick breakfast or lunch, the living room has the fireplace where you can relax and let your stress melt away... you can hear the ocean... all good.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Patti
"Do not book this hotel with Hotel.com"
My whole transaction was a disaster booking with hotel.com and started by reserving this hotel. I was called 2 days later stating this hotel was no longer available. No explanation, a sorry that didn't sound sincere and a charge that I had to argue for a week to get back. I can't tell you anything about the hotel but hotel.com seems to think I still stayed there....
2 night trip Sep 6, 2013
Qualified! Only one week before leaving, we were told the hotel was overbooked. We had booked in mid-July and had a receipt, confirmed and paid for, that had guaranteed us all a much needed break from our son's fifth year of chemo treatments. This mix-up was a hard stumbling block to take. However, Nola, of Hotels.com and Tim, agent for the Time share condo, worked hard to help us. As it turned out, my son's energy held for the week and the weather (forecasted to be a week of steady rain) was great. The upgraded room was very well appointed, clean, with an enviable view, and all in all, it was just as lovely as we had planned for, with the addition of an even greater view. A big Thank you to all those involved. The accommodations and service were lovely.
2 night trip Sep 16, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for WorldMark by Wyndham Seaside

"Best place in sleepy Seaside, OR"
05/19/15 Bill J Phoenix, Arizona
If you're looking for the finest of Seaside this is it; Worldmark Seaside Overall it's a 4 star timeshare resort with nice rooms, great beds, heated pool, right on the beach, onsite store, game room, etc.. Absolutely nothing wrong, but not enough hi-end stuff to be a 5 star resort. Seaside is a great quite family beach town. Not much going on overall, but it is a very nice place and I have nothing bad to say. The town a several restaurants to walk to from the resort. Drive south 10 min to Cannon Beach for the neatest beach on the Northern OR coast. Drive south 50-60 min for fishing from Garibaldi port. Drive south 1hr 10 min to the Tillamook cheese plant/tourist center. The best beach/hike was a 20-30 min hike to the beach through the forest via a paved walking path was a place called Short Sandy Beach trail which was about 10 min south of Cannon Beach. It was a rest stop right on the coast highway 101 before Garibaldi. That was a nice easy walk to a really cool surfer/site-seeing spot.
"Would definitely come here again!"
05/19/15 learningtoloverunnin Kennewick, Washington
We were able to come here for a girl's weekend with someone who has a time share with this company and I am so glad we came here. Such a nice facility, grounds, and beautiful view. They had a large pool and two larger hot tubs. Easy access to the beach was nice. I will definitely come here again with my family.
"Excellent, Large Condo but Noisy and Expensive"
05/19/15 clpb Oregon City
We wanted to rent accommodation for a spring weekend to enjoy with twin 4 year olds. Since it is a time-share property, it took many searches and a luxury high price to get there. The pools and hot tubs in the center of the courtyards and in everyone's view are in FULL use all the hours the are open leading to high spirits and noisy and wet hallways until after 10. There are limited elevators and extreme high use at check in and out which took away from some of the "luxury" price experience.
"Visit to the seashore"
05/18/15 t01 fremont, ca
We have been here many times as we enjoy this property that is right on the beach. Nice clean rooms, very good amenities, close dining. Come here to relax and enjoy the beautiful scenery! Recommend! Location is perfect for any age. A large beach at your doorstep, swimming pools, hot tubs, activity center; pool tables, ping pong, and exercise room.......enjoy!
"Great Long Weekend at Seaside!"
05/05/15 lauraleigh9mm Orem, Utah
We recently stayed 4 nights in a deluxe two bedroom unit. We are owners and this was the first visit to this particular timeshare. We had a decent view of the Ocean from the balcony and the rooms where nice. I loved the location right in the middle of town so walking to all the attractions was wonderful. If you are intersted in clamming, go to the Ace Hardware 3 blocks east of the resort and buy a clam "gun" ($15). Your family will be swimming in delicious razor clams. I will say that during check-in hours it can be REALLY busy in the lobby. I also wish like other WorldMark resort that they had "adult only" hours at the pool and hot tub. Also our oven was old and should be replaced. I would not hesitate to book here again and am planning on it.
"Ok"
05/03/15 Lahafner Richland, Washington
The location is great along with the view. It was hard to sleep because of the elevator. At check-in people were nasty and I wish there was more room to park while waiting. The room overall was nice and great for families. I'm more of a hotel type person.
"World Class Facility & Service"
04/18/15 Glenn S Surprise, Arizona
OK here's the scoop. Everyone knows this is a great facility with wonderful ocean views located right on the beachfront promenade. What you may not know if that this is one of the few organizations where the employees know what their mission is. I haven't seen a plaque on the wall or read it in a publication....but I witnessed it. During normal check in hours the place is a zoo. Luggage carts are at a premium. I came across a lady who couldn't find one and a maintenance worker overheard her. He told her to wait there and he would go find one. He went up three floors, found one and brought it to her. This kind of service only comes from employees who know why the organization exists and what role they play in being a part of it. The entire staff is like this. Well done management for focusing on the mission and not the bottom line. Do the mission, the profits are the byproduct of how well you did it. I love this place!
"Clean and comfortable and great fireplace."
04/17/15 1234Allison1234 Sterling, Virginia
The two bedroom condo was great. Great location, spacious condo, comfortable bed and nice view. I enjoyed the coffee shop off the lobby, great food and desserts. Shopping center was close and many restaurants to choose from. Great concrete Boardwalk to take a walk on and to stop and people watch. Good location for day trips north to Astoria and to lpoints south.
"Nice resort right on beach in Seaside and nice pool!"
04/14/15 Phil G Gresham, Oregon
We came here as guests of our friends. The room was clean and spacious and seemed well maintained. We had our own bedroom and our friends had their own bedroom. The kitchen, dining area and living area seems adequate. It was a rainy weekend in early March. I was impressed how warm the pool was and how nice the Jucuzzis were. I was able to walk right into the pool without having to wait for my body to adjust to a cooler water temperature. We brought plenty of coffee so we would have enough, but there seemed to be free coffee in the lobby as well. We went on a timeshare presentation at our choice. It included a pretty nice breakfast, coffee, and a nice presentation. They showed us around, and all in all it took about 3 hours and they gave us a free $100 American Express Card. They were low key, no high pressure, very professional, and I enjoyed meeting the people involved with presentation and learning about their lives and involvement with WorldMark. They are all enthusiastic consumers of what they are selling. If I wasn't retired, and had as many timeshare weeks as I could use already, I would have seriously considered it. Quite a few of our friends are WorldMark owners and are happy with the product.
"great place with a view"
04/12/15 Christine95693 Wilton, California, USA
We had a three bedroom unit on the third floor just down from the turnaround. The view was stellar. There were some issues with the hot water and the resort was very quick to fix it. It seems that our particular unit has had on-going issues with this but it did not deter us from having a great time in an otherwise wonderful suite. The staff was very pleasant and while this is a timeshare, there was no pressure to attend a meeting, etc. Overall, we had a wonderful time. Recommend this resort.