All hotels in Angels Camp, California, United States of America
123 Selkirk Ranch Rd, Angels Camp, CA, 95222, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• 5.0
  • 4.0
  • 3.0
  • 2.0
  • 1.0

"Pleasant surprise"
We arrived early and the front desk was very accommodating with helping us check in and get settled. The unit was clean, well stocked, very comfortable and a bargain at the price. Only downside was a late afternoon influx of ill-behaved children at the pool which drove us (and others) away. The staff was also very helpful with information about local restaurants and other services. This was the nicest stopover on our 12-day tour of central CA.
Other trip Sep 2, 2012
Linda Mc
"Great place to stay."
Room or should I say the condo was great. Had all the amenities you will ever need and the privacy of two bedrooms. The grounds are spectacular!
Other trip Aug 26, 2012

"Suuuuuper"
sauber/sehr gemütlich eingerichtet/sauberer Grill! Wunderschön! top!
1 night romance trip Sep 13, 2012
ec
CH

TripAdvisor reviews for WorldMark Angels Camp

"Family fun in Frog land"
08/01/15 Trinity W Angels Camp, California
World Mark Angels Camp is amazing! The rooms include a full kitchen, living room, a table that sits six, one master bedroom w/ a full bath, a second bedroom that has two twin beds w/ TV, a Murphy bed, a stacked washer and dryer, a second full bath, and a patio. the resort has a arcade, two ping-pong tables, one pool table, one hockey table, a lounge, two pools, three hot tubs, one kiddie pool, a gift shop, an exercise room, a tennis court, a playground, and a basketball court. The staff is very helpful and has maps of Angels camp and of Murphy's.They also have discounts for near by attractions. I highly recommend this resort. P.S Golfers, the resort is located on a golf course.
"Gotta visit AC"
07/10/15 Dcraig L Henderson
We never miss a chance to stop if even for a night or two....we play golf and dine at the course (restaurants right around AC are few and not really great)...but go to Murphy's for food, drink, wine tasting, antiques and atmosphere of the old west. The worldmark resort is FRIENDLY...and very nice....and adjacent to the great golf course. We have been there about 4 times..in all different seasons...all are "fine" weather-wise....they are the season they are in.
"Pleasant Visit"
07/09/15 bengleb Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
This resort is very nice. We had an updated 2 bedroom unit overlooking the golf course. Deer routinely came around towards evening. We enjoyed having a balcony with a gas grill. The bedrooms were big, a full kitchen, and the murphys bed was comfortable. The location was great as well. Close to several interesting towns. Definitely go to the movie theater in Angels Camp. The town of Murphys is also a must see. The theater is clean and modern, the owner is so nice and the prices are great. The staff at the resort were very nice as well, and they responded promptly to all our needs and requests. I would definitely return there.
"Enjoyed our stay"
07/04/15 Angela J Seattle, Washington
I stayed here about a year ago and we definitely enjoyed our stay. The area is very nice, lots of fun things to do and about 45 minutes from Yosemite National park, a must see if you are in the area. The fitness center was appropriate, don't expect lots of free weights and the staff were pleasant. We too lots of great photos too.
"3 Fine days in June"
06/05/15 rsk538 Sunnyvale, California
Stayed 3 days and 2 nights. Very comfortable and typical Wyndham property. Third time here and consistent each time. A little sparse on the amenities like extra pillows and bathroom amenities. Fine place to stay if you are fishing New Melones Will be back next year if all is well and we get some rain
"My "wake up call" at 5:30 am was flushing toilet in the room above me"
05/19/15 Mike O
Insulation between floors an walls in lacking. The noise did bother me and made sleeping difficult when the people in the room above me walked around and also when they got up at 5:30 am and showered and flushed the toilet...several times....it's not great wake up music!!!!! The hotel staff are all helpful and nice and the rooms are dated, If you want an inexpensive room that is very clean and roomy take ear plugs and this will be your place.
"Very nice, spacious and clean"
05/16/15 mylilfamilytravels Oceanside, California
We were pleasantly surprised after our long drive to arrive at Angels Camp. Our unit was right across from one of the pools so it was great for the kids. We only used the one pool but saw that there were 3. The pool we did use was warm and clean. The game room was super fun- we enjoyed playing ping pong and air hockey. Loved the fun Jumping Frog theme throughout. Our two bedroom was very well appointed, with the huge master bedroom upstairs. I love the locations that have the murphy beds, as my children usually share a bedroom, but it's nice for them to have a choice to sleep in their own bed. The resort unit was extremely spacious and we had everything we needed in unit. The balcony was really nice and we loved having our own grill out there. They never once bothered us to ask if we would like to see a timeshare presentation. That was nice. Angels camp is in a great location - Calaveras County has a lot to offer. We went off to Jamestown for Gold Panning and also had a great time in the Angels Camp Museum. Next time we would love to check out the caverns or go on a hike to natural bridges. We missed the Jumping Frog county fair! Will have to plan for next time! You could really spend a week here and relax. It's nice and remote, far from the city but still close enough to towns. One of those places where you can truly fill up your days with activities, or just hangout and enjoy the beautiful trees and the sky.
"A "Gold Nugget" in the Gold Country"
04/24/15 Jennifer G Grass Valley, California
This is our third visit to this location, and I am so pleased that they maintain this property so well. I even think they renovated since we were there last. It's well appointed, with the "jumping frog" theme running subtly and not so subtly throughout. Spacious (we stayed in a 2 bedroom no view, but we had a peek from upstairs) Comfortable beds. Friendly staff. I was disappointed that the game room had several games out of order including the pool table. Loved the addition of televisions in the pool area that you could view while relaxing in the very large jacuzzi, or swimming in the pool. Well located for historical sites nearby as well as many caverns to visit and big trees park. Be sure to ask the front desk staff for suggestions on places to eat. Next time we will check out barrel full of monkeys (indoor play area) with the kids for sure - was highly recommended, just didn't have time this trip.
"Let time slow down and just relax"
04/23/15 Bruce S San Jose, California
I love this place ! The property itself is nestled up against a golf course. The property is big and has very spacious units. The are 2 heated pools, 3 jacuzzi's, full size basketball court and tennis court, a clubhouse with a gym, arcade, ping pong table, and an air hockey table. There are couches and a big screen TV to watch. Each unit has a fully equipped kitchen. You just need to bring stuff like plastic bags, saran wrap, foil, condiments, oil, and food. The is a bbq on every balcony and a picnic area that has multiple grills by the main pool. There are studios, one, two, and three bedroom units here. All fully equipped with big screen TV, DVD, stereo, fireplace, kitchen table and chairs, washer & dryer, and couches. Make sure to bring toiletries as this is not a hotel. They supply a lot of things, just not shampoo and conditioner. I believe they sell some in the gift shop if you forget. This trip was just my 10 year old daughter and I. We basically stayed on property the whole 4 days we were there. Only to leave to get some grocery needs. Which all shopping and dining needs are about a mile away. This was spring break so there were plenty of kids for her to play with at the pool. I think we were only out of the pool to eat and sleep ! She loves the pool area. One of the best things I like about this place is that you can be in a different little town by just driving 20 minutes in any direction. The town of Murphy is just up the road and offers wine tasting, dining, shopping, cave exploration, and a little bit of history. Drive 10 minutes south of Murphy and you will find a neat historic town of Columbia. This is a historic gold town abs is kept to period. Old wooden buildings and signage. No neon here. All shops and proprietors need to keep the image of the good rush era. There is a good mining station were they teach you how to pan for gold and had a good mine for running sometimes. There are a couple saloons to grab a bite to eat or have yourself a sasspirilla. There is a museum that tells you the history of the town and gold. The is blacksmith, firehouse, an old jail, schoolhouse, lots if litte shops to buy trinkets and soveniers, and some old houses in town. There are lots to see here but you can get through it thoroughly in a few hours. Take a stagecoach ride while you are there. Take a little drive maybe 7 minutes away is the town of Sonora. This is the biggest town in the area and has lots to offer. It has restaurants, antique shops, retail shops, and sites to see. It is more modern yet you all get the old time feel. Now head back towards Angels Camp and you will want to go to Jamestown. This is another gold town with lots of antique shops, a few dining places, eclectic retail shops, Harley Davidson motorcycle shop, gold mining store and gold planning troff. Now 20 minutes away is Downtown Angels Camp. There are more antique shops here, movie theater, retail shops, restaurants, a park, and the rest of the town. As you drive through town back to the resort you will pass more restaurants and the first shopping center with Save Mart, Walgreens, Mikes Pizza, Taco Bell, and Burger King. You are 2 minutes away from the property now. Time to get cleaned up, eat dinner if you haven't eaten yet, put the kids in the care of grandma and grandpa or your oldest child. If no kids, even better. Just get cleaned up and head out toward Sonora. Just minutes past Sonora is Black Oak Indian Casino. Great dining and lots of gambling fun. As you can see this is why Angels Camp is one of my favorite resorts to visit. There is so much to do in the immediate area. This is a great place to come as a family with kids or just a couples retreat. Happy traveling
"Spacious and thoughtfully appointed"
03/11/15 CAEastbaytraveller Alameda, California
We didn't take the tour or use the common areas so I can't speak about the staff. We stayed in a two bedroom that did not have a golf course view. As such, it was very peaceful - I presume that more people request those units which means more neighbors, and more of the noise some have mentioned here. We had complete quiet aside from the birds. I do have to mention that i expected a tiny TV based on one reviewer's complaint. Silly me, I need to remember that some people just need to find something to criticize. But the TV? Seriously, it was a larger than average big screen TV - one of 3 in the unit, that you could watch while making dinner in the fully-equipped kitchen or while sitting on the deck with its very own BBQ. I'm assuming that last part because I didn't watch much TV - aren't these reviews supposed to help other travelers decide whether to stay here - because of the area's attractions, and the facility's appeal? The TV wasn't as big as the flatscreen in your home? How is that helpful?? And seating? A couch, two wing chairs, six dining chairs and two bar seats aren't enough? Ok... We found two nice hikes that didn't entail getting in the car - one of them is off one of the adjacent residential streets and placards tell some history about this property We also took a shortcut and walked to historic downtown Angels camp. Enjoyed Murphy's, dinner at Diamondback Grill in Sonora, and dinner at Sidewinder's in Angels camp. Loved the spacious bedroom on the second floor and appreciated all the amenities that you don't always get at other timeshares, like laundry detergent and a lighted makeup mirror and substantial ceiling fan. We only stayed 5 days, if we had stayed the full 7, then I'd probably be complaining about the lack of cleaning. At our home resort in Lake Tahoe, the rooms are cleaned every other day, seems like. In sum, if you are coming to the Gold Country to have a big screen experience, I would advise you to stay home. If you are coming with the expectation that you want theatre seating for 7, then make sure you look up the closest movie theater. But if you are coming to rest, relax, see some beautiful scenery, and get close to what life was like for people in CA in the mid 1880's, you'll enjoy it here. In great comfort, I might add. Love the plush pillows.