All hotels in Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
37-39 Hope Street, Glasgow, Scotland, G2 6AE, United Kingdom, ‏‎800-491-6126

Arrived by train, hotel next to station. Ideal for nightlife and shopping.
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2015
"Lovely hotel, lovely staff."
Staff were really friendly, room was lovely and clean. Very modern bar, which opens late (we got in at 3am and it was still open), which was lovey - again, wonderful staff. Only down side was the mattresses weren't particularly comfortable, but perfectly fine for a night or 2.
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2015
Katy
"The Friendly Folk"
Good bar with pub prices all day (and all night!) Friendliest staff I've ever encountered and great fun. I was laughing so much I lost my voice for two days.
2 night trip with friends Dec 11, 2015
Fraser
This hotel was very good, good location i would go there again
3 night trip with friends Dec 10, 2015
Ágústa Sif
"First TIme In gLASGOW"
Lovely Staff , who were very helpful with directions, hope to stay there again, in a great city
1 night business trip Dec 7, 2015
MS ANNA SUSAN
"Disapponted"
Nice clean, comfortable room. Main drawback was the noise coming from the streets. Not only coming from city dwellers but also from council workers collecting glass bottles.
1 night business trip Dec 1, 2015
don't bother with the breakfast
1 night romance trip Nov 10, 2015
"Keep away"
It really started when I arrived at 5.30 and when to my room. It was really cold and outside temp was 5 degrees. I when and told the receptionist that the room was cold. He said it will take till 8 o'clock because the heating was off and I am on the fourth floor. The heating came on at 9.30pm. I tried to have a shower but the shower was look warm all the time I have been there. I then tried to make a hot drink but could not fit the kettle under any tap to get water so I used the little cup to get water. The next morning when I tried to have a shave I had to crouch to see my self in the mirror. I am 5ft 7in and the mirror was below 5ft. I told the receptionist again on my 2nd day but the heating did not come on at all. If you check these hotels how come I had all these problems. You charged £71 pounds for this a night. I would say its day light robbery.
3 night trip Nov 4, 2015
Erdogan
"Won't stay again"
As you enter the hotel you think it's nice, up to date, warm friendly..... Things that were wrong: Sound proof windows did not close - taxi rank and central station outside of hotel This also made the room extremely cold TV only had music channel and 'white noise' Toilet didn't flush properly - instead kept on the flush all night Glasses and cups in room dirty Bathroom dirty The rooms were like student accommodation Things that were right: Food/drink served on site until 10pm at reasonable price
1 night business trip Nov 4, 2015
Room 305 could do with a new mattress - apart from that a good city centre hotel
1 night business trip Oct 21, 2015
"OK"
quite noisy, small, dated
1 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
Overnight to go to theatre
1 night romance trip Oct 22, 2015
"Would recommend! Perfect for a weekend Stay!"
Perfect!
1 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2015
Patrycja
"Disappointed in Glasgow."
Unfortunately, just occasionally, a hotel can just not maintain an acceptable standard. The staff were really helpful but they couldn't make up for the basic problems. My room was at the top of the building where it was hot and stuffy. Ventilation was by a window which opened only a small amount - just enough to let in all the noises from the ventilation system (ironically)but very little air. I was brought a fan but that turned out to be noisy,too! I got very little sleep that night and was also disappointed by the breakfast - which would have cost £6. However, when I gently complained to the receptionist, she kindly offered me a free breakfast which I accepted. I did feel as though the hotel management discriminated against single people since all their single rooms were along the same corridor at the back. The rooms at the front, which I saw as I left, looked much more comfortable. The hotel's redeeming features were its proximity to the Central Station and the very helpful front of house staff.
1 night trip Oct 9, 2015
Mrs S P
"Feedback"
Ideal for us
1 night trip with friends Oct 7, 2015
Allan
"Some good points"
Some friendly and helpful staff and a great location for travelling around. The hotel is shabby but acceptable. Room service is variable (door left open one day). Breakfast is bad but there are plenty of alternatives very near.
4 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
Roger
"Clean hotel in convenient location"
Well located right next to Glasgow rail station. Friendly staff. Room was clean, though somewhat basic décor. We did not try the breakfast but there was an option to add it on for a reasonable price.
1 night trip with friends Sep 29, 2015
Made a short trip to Scotland with friends where we were going to do most of our travel by train. This hotel has the ideal location being next door to Glasgow Central Station. We did not spend much of our day there, only to sleep and take breakfast. The desk clerk was very helpful to let us use the hotel PC to print off our boarding passes as we were traveling back home by plane.
4 night trip with friends Sep 24, 2015
"Lovely hotel in an ideal location"
The hotel is in an ideal location just across from Glasgow Central station. Our room was clean and comfortable and the bathroom was spotless. The shower was wonderful too and I was pleasantly surprised that there was also a bath. The staff were very helpful and friendly. I would stay at this hotel again.
3 night family trip Sep 20, 2015
Chloe
"Won't stay here again"
Convenient location, friendly staff and clean room. However, I got no sleep due to several noisy bars on the block blaring music into the early morning, paper thin walls between rooms and creaky floors (despite having ear plugs in). Breakfast was not edible but lots of options across the street at the train station.
2 night business trip Sep 20, 2015
Shawna
"Hmmm... Should have stuck to what I know"
Disappointing - after travelling back from USA I was really looking forward to a sleep. The pictures on here do not resemble what I though I purchased. Bathroom felt dirty and unfinished. Bedroom was very standard. Won't stay again.
2 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
"Good hotel in great location"
Stayed here for a night out with wife and a couple of friends location great for all the pubs restaurants etc. Rooms where clean and tidy with everything you need for a short stay. Staff friendly. Couldn't ask for more for price and location will use again in future . I asked for a quiet room and got the back of hotel away from street never heard a thing until bin men in morning but was already up by that time.
1 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2015
Stephen
"Glasgow crash pad"
Just wanted a central place to sleep. Public areas well kept but niggly little maintenance issues. A plug that I couldn't remove to drain the sink, the rod holding the shower detached from wall, kettle didn't sit in the base so had to hold it down toto get it to boil. Little things that should be easy to get right
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
Hotel staff were pleasant, the location is very convenient and the hotel was much less expensive than the nearby alternatives. However, the room was small, the Wifi didn't work and some of the fixtures were damaged / awaiting replacement.
1 night business trip Sep 8, 2015
"Poor won't stay here again"
Only one night but the room was awful. Hot, very small and the bed was so uncomfortable I hardly slept and had dreadful backache
1 night business trip Sep 9, 2015
Jini
"Ideal overnight stop near station"
Just an overnight stop between trains and an ideal location for that purpose. Friendly staff.
1 night trip with friends Sep 8, 2015
A very welcoming front of house, room was tidy but in need of touching up especially in the bathroom as bath was stained and cracked tiles hadn't been replaced. Television in room old and though a flat screen the size made it difficult to view at times. Was sold by the description that the television had premium channels but discovered I didn't even have the full option of free view. A part from these minor details I did have a reasonable stay
2 night business trip Aug 25, 2015
"Comfortable hotel with great location"
The room was rather small but very comfortable. The window lead towards the main station and could only be open by very little. Staff was extremely friendly.
1 night trip Aug 26, 2015
Martin
"Nice surprise"
No trouble with anything. Great staff very friendly and willing to help with anything.
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
Judith
"Not bad, but not great."
Bathroom was a little tatty and broken but the room was fine. Staff were helpful and polite.
4 night business trip Aug 9, 2015
Craig
"Excellent location, cheap hotel"
Room was ok for a night. Clean enough and staff friendly. But had to go to restaurant next door for breakfast (which I choose not to) and there are signs of being dated in the room. Would stay again though because excellent location and cheap.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2015
"Ideal hotel"
Friendly and welcoming staff, comfortable bed and good shower so what more can you ask.
2 night trip Aug 5, 2015
paul
"3/5"
I stayed for 2 nights and it was a comfortable stay. location of the hotel is perfect. few cobwebs and there was a hole in the bathroom floor, plus my window was broken. staff were very polite and friendly. would stay here again. If you're looking for a place to stay close to centre then this is perfect, if you're looking for big rooms, comfort, ect maybe not this hotel. overall I would say 3/5
2 night trip Aug 4, 2015
Lara
"Do not stay here"
Mould in the bathroom, toilet wouldn't flush properly, beds atrocious (able to feel springs) pillows like rocks. No "designer" toiletries, impossible to sleep till the noise in the nearby pubs stopped after midnight, lift missing buttons, so called smoking area only available till 10pm after which you had to go out the front with the drunks and beggars, extremely stuffy, every door opening and closing on the floor was a loud bang to wake you up once you were finally able to sleep. Directions to parking were hopeless (saved by google!). This was the WORST hotel I have ever stayed in. Was not surprised the checkout staff did not ask how the night was.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Kylie-Anne
"Central Location"
Great value for money next to Central station. Brilliant Italian restaurant next door.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2015
Doug
"Convenient location"
It did what it said on the tin. Convenient location to chill. Satisfactory but nothing special
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
"Central but with issues"
Very very close to Central Station and quick and friendly check in however double room was tiny, shower basin chipped, wifi didn't work and there's a smell of the restaurant downstairs in the rooms
1 night business trip Jul 29, 2015
Stephen
"GREAT STAFF AND CALM ATMOSPHERE"
Staff were very friendly and accommodating, central for shopping bit disappointed with the breakfast expected hot food as had a long train journey next morning so cereal didn't cut it for me, however the lady in breakfast room was lovely happy smiling face to see in morning- definitely would book again :)
1 night trip Jul 22, 2015
Joanna
"You get what you pay for"
The poor woman at the front desk was all on her own and had to deal with a large group and so I had to wait quite awhile before finally getting into my room.The small elevator needs a button fixed. My hotel room walls were completely marked up and the bathroom sink faucet was rusted and looked disgusting! The location is amazing: 15 mins walk from the bus station, right beside the train station and a 2 minute walk to the Airport Shuttle bus stop. It's a good place to be if you won't be spending much time in your room or if you're passing through. You definitely get what you pay for here.
1 night trip with friends Jul 25, 2015
Christopher
"We had to wait 2 hours before our room was ready,"
apparently they were waiting for a laundry delivery? no spare sheets in a hotel? we were not offered anything, like a coffee, while we waited. We had to wander around Glasgow for 2 hours when all we wanted to do was rest and freshen up.their restaurant for evening meals was a curry house. Needless to say we didn't bother going in there for the free breakfast.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Jo
"So, so"
Nice place clean basic and food ok altho French receptionist no manners and no customer relation skills what ever sorry but won't be back
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
Shannon
"Great place without the bed bugs"
Apart from bed bugs the hotel was in a good place for me. The service and helpful advice was excellent.
1 night trip Jul 8, 2015
Jenean
Great staff. Really clean room. It was fine :)
1 night trip Jul 1, 2015
stephen
Excellent. The staff could not have been more friendly or helpful. Will definitely stay here again. Ideally situated for the city centre.
2 night trip with friends Jun 27, 2015
"Lovely stay at arrto Glasgow"
My partner and I had an excellent stay at arrto the hotel is very central to everything in Glasgow with it being right in the city centre. The staff were very friendly, the room had everything we needed, and the hotel also has a lovely bar and beer garden perfect for us as we're heading out for the nightlife
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
"Good location but poor condition"
The Artto hotel is close to the centre and staff were friendly. There is a decent Itallian restaurant next door. However, room 305 has black mould on the bathroom tiles (this merely needs bleaching) and the shower base is damaged. The paint is peeling from the upper window ledge, curtains are dirty. The TV remote did not work and was filthy (it was replaced after I asked). The worst aspect is the horrendous creaky poor quality bed that wakes you every time you turn in the night. I pointed this out to reception after my first night and nothing was done. Personally I would avoid for a good nights sleep.
Other trip Jun 27, 2015
"2 star budget hotel"
Room was outdated...stains on mattress...bathroom was distressed and in need off repair..hairdryer did not work... positives.situated in city centre literally across street from Central Train Station
1 night romance trip Jun 21, 2015
Gerard
"Artto, Glasgow"
Good value for what we paid. Scotland is a very expensive country and Glasgow is a huge city.
Other trip Jun 20, 2015
Ann
"Excellent location, but........"
Hotel has an excellent location for business travel, 20 yards from Grand Central Station and the price was fair. However the room I had for my stay was dated and in poor condition. it was also located next to the lift, which was constantly moving & making floor announcements.
Other trip Jun 18, 2015
Olly
"hotel made our trip memorable"
we were there 3 nights found staff at the reception very friendly and helpful bar staff similar . the room was very comfortable and had a good nights sleep thank you
3 night romance trip Jun 8, 2015