All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here720 Fannin Street, Houston, TX, 77002, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Convenient place to stay"
Friendly staff and quick check in and out. Very convenient. Next to the metro line and in walking distance of the convention center. In close proximity to other points of interest as well. Loved the water bottle filling station. What a great idea to have purified water available, including the bottle to put it in!
2 night business trip Feb 17, 2015
"Club Quarters Houston"
A very pleasant stay for a business trip. The hotel is adequate, and clean. No frills like a pool, but fine for a business trip. Walking distance to conference center.
4 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
"Houston Trip"
Great
3 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
CHARLES
chill.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2015
Brent
"Service level did not match accomodations"
No coffee in the mornings and the rate was higher than quoted.
2 night business trip Feb 17, 2015
"Pricey little shoe box"
The room was extremely small for the price I paid, and there's no parking you just have to pay $20 for valet. However the staff was generally helpful when I left my glasses they aloud me to pay to have them mailed to my home. Overall I spent much more than I could have imagined on this hotel and they believe it was acceptable because of their location.
1 night romance trip Feb 17, 2015
"nah"
Not worth the money.
2 night business trip Feb 15, 2015
"February 2015 Stay at Club Quarters"
The hotel staff was pleasant and helpful. They lacked the professionalism of a top hotel chain, but they did try hard and were helpful. The lobby, elevator area, and bar could use an update. The elevators to the top floors is hidden behind the main bank of elevators and the area looks like the back service halls of hotel, not the main entrance. Our room was near the elevator and you can clearly hear the loud elevators running up and down (not the people riding the elevators but the actual machinery clanking and running) We had to ask for a new room because of the noise.
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
"Maroon 5"
Great find. First class stay.
1 night romance trip Feb 17, 2015
Gilbert
"Valentine's Day Special"
First, I can't say enough about the hotel staff for making my Valentine's Day stay there the best ever. I called prior to booking a room to see if I could get flowers delivered the day before and would they be willing to decorate my room with flower petals prior to my arrival. They said they could indeed and they did not disappoint at all! Upon opening the door, my girlfriend saw a trail of flower petals to the bed and on the center of the bed was a heart-shaped design with the card inside...PRICELESS!!! I can't thank them enough for the look on her face! The only complaint is that the parking is a bit expensive and the valet takes a while to get your vehicle, but I can live with that.
Donald
"Loved it!"
My wife and I just wanted a weekend getaway, so we went downtown. Club Quarters was a great choice for us! I would definitely stay there again.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Concert trip"
Ok we expected better.
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Nice Hotel for the money."
The room was small, but very reasonably priced compared to other hotels in the same area - we were just there to sleep after a concert. Easy walk to Toyota Center. Overall - enjoyed our stay.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Great Downtown Hotel with an exception!"
Had a Great stay! Was in town for a concert at the Toyota Center. Great staff at the desk. Very informative when asking directions and info about downtown. Great valet service. Quick to grab our vehicle and still parked our vehicles when there was no valet space left. Bartender offered some of the worst service I've experienced. When I asked questions her answers were short and sarcastic.
Garry
"Nice hotel in heart of downtown"
Small room but perfect location right in the middle of downtown. Excellent service.
1 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
"Poor customer service"
This was the worst experience we had at an hotel. First it took valet forever to come greet us and no one helped us with our bags. The front desk did not know where anything was in regards to streets and places to go. There was not enough towels in the bathroom. Called and requested more and no one came. Ordered food.....please don't do this if you get in late. The food was cold and it took them forever to deliver. Plus we asked about the hotel rating, none of the workers knew the rating.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Overnight Stay"
Overall good stay. Hotel has a litte old school charm about it.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"i think you'll enjoy it!"
This hotel was pretty great, clean, and comfortable. The service was awesome and they were very quick to get us anything we needed. There is a fee for valet parking, but its the best around, and theres no street parking in Houston. Also, they constantly put food out in the lobby. Like in the morning there's fruit, coffee, and cereal; at night there's soda and candy. Makes the whole deal kind of fun, and definitely convenient!
3 night trip with friends Jan 20, 2015
Tamara
Pleasant, quick and convenient location
1 night business trip Jan 29, 2015
Andreas
"Great stay!!!"
Room was very clean and nice, friendly staff. Enjoyed staying here. Would highly recommend.
1 night trip with friends Jan 30, 2015
Brittany
"hit or miss"
Good for a single. Rooms are very small. Valet is on Rusk not Fannin; this should be added to the website. Valet guys are very nice. 1 of the elevators went out. There's plenty of free coffee & easy to use their computers & printers. Bar/restaurant staff was very nice & attentive.
2 night romance trip Jan 29, 2015
"Average"
Hotel is a bit dated, yet if you are staying for a day then it's ok. Anything longer than a day and it's not worth it.
1 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
"Houston"
Was great sleeping place. Temp remained as you set, cut off when you left the room not in middle of night. Also had fan setting to leave on for white noise...even left you a room tips card on night stand. Was nice Wifi was sporadic. Aviation lounge was great and had Mac for use n printing Room was small but adequate, would stay again
2 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
"Noisy, uncomfortable rooms - Unsupportive of Chevron Marathon Runners"
We chose to stay at Club Quarters for Chevron Houston Marathon and were extremely disappointed not only with the general lack of services, but also with the overall blasé customer service. There was absolutely no breakfast available, even for purchase and they offered no grace period on checkout for marathon participants, although other hotels in the area did. Most businesses in downtown Houston are pleased to support the patrons and participants for the Chevron Houston Marathon each year. The rooms were modest and clean, but as for getting any sleep, we were able to hear all of the street noise from downstairs (which was surprisingly loud and disturbing) from midnight to nearly 4 am. If not for the noise, the bed was brutally uncomfortable. We definitely won't be staying at Charter Club again in the future.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"Disappointed in a hotel where I use to love to sta"
Have been disappointed in this hotel that last few stays. Luckly there was a self service closet on the my floor as I had to get my own clean towels, coffee for the room and had to wash out my coffee pot and cups everyday. About the only thing the maid did was make the bed and take the dirty towels out of the room. The lobby use to have fruit in the lobby in the morning...if you didn't get down to the lobby before 8 you didn't get any fruit!
5 night business trip Jan 25, 2015
Andrea
"1st Time"
Friendly and helpful staff members! I found it interesting that there were no bibles in the rooms. The room was smaller then hotel rooms I've been to anywhere - but everything was there.
2 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
arlette
"short trip"
central location
4 night business trip Jan 18, 2015
Ralph
"Nice clean hotel in good downtown location"
My wife and I spent the weekend in downtown Houston as a romantic getaway while the kids were at a camp. The hotel was ideal - good location, rooms small but perfect for two, clean and comfortable. The complimentary bottled water/dispensers on each floor, and fresh-ground coffee in the lobby were nice additions. Valet parking was quick and easy. Lots of bars and restaurants nearby, plus access to the metro rail line, made it fun. Friendly, helpful daytime front-desk. We would stay here again.
2 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
Anthony
"Houston Getaway"
Great hotel in a great location
4 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Sharleen
"Great value"
Valet service takes awhile. But all staff members were friendly. small but clean and comfortable room. Perfect for a business trip where I wasn't spending much time in the room. Within walking distance to all major downtown office buildings. a great value.
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
"Good for overnight stay!!"
Stay was good, however the parking was horrible and hard to find the valet area.
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
"Easy and convenient"
My girlfriend and I needed a room downtown for a one night stay because we didn't want to drive home after the Rocket's game. I appreciate Club Quarters because of their reasonable rates, clean rooms with modern decor, and their efficient service. If you are looking for a nice, comfortable hotel but don't have need for all the extra bells and whistles, this is the perfect stay.
1 night romance trip Jan 19, 2015
"Runner"
I participated in the Chevron Houston Marathon. Your hotel was perfect walking distance to the start line.
Sandra
"Location location location"
We came to Houston to run the half marathon; this was the third year that we have stayed at Club Quarters. It is the perfect distance from the start and end of the run, making it ideal for us. The hotel has an upscale feel yet is reasonably priced. Our only quibble is that we were told that our room had a refrigerator (we took the trouble to call from our restaurant), but when we arrived at the hotel, we discovered that this was untrue. A call to the service desk regarding this issue was unsatisfying. We ended up having to discard our leftovers. Despite this one negative experience, we would definitely stay there again for next year's run.
2 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Victoria
"Disappointed with $50.00 charge for late check out"
My wife and I were staying downtown Houston to run the Houston marathon unfortunately only when we arrived at the hotel did we see multiple paper notices (lobby/elevator) stating the hotel will be charging an extra $50 for late check out. Most other hotels in Houston do not charge late check out before 2pm on that day as thousands of rooms are booked for the event.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Great location in downtown Houston. The room was fairly small but it was very clean and the filtered water in the hallway is a big plus in my opinion.
"Noisy!"
The single pane windows in the room leave you feeling like you are outside!!!! Soooo loud! Could not sleep from hearing all of the cars,sirens, and people partying on the streets. I was looking for a quiet night to rest before marathon. Didn't happen, but it's all good! Stay away from the rooms facing the street :)
1 night trip Jan 17, 2015
"Fantastic hotel"
Perfect location for entertainment downtown. I have been staying here every time I go to run the houston marathon
1 night trip Jan 17, 2015
Sonny
"Our stay"
Overall we were pleased but there were no light bulbs in the bedside lamps. The heating lamp in the bathroom was not working and the shower was not working properly.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"Small rooms but exactly what I wanted"
If you are looking for a convenient DT location to sleep - This is it. Super small room was perfect. Clean, fresh, small desk . . .I was there with my son for a BBall game. Short walk to arena. Two twin beds bearly fit but that was all we needed. Looks like all the airlines use them for overnights (seperate check-in area) Very nice LARGE comfortable lobby if you want to sit, relax, read . . .
1 night family trip Jan 15, 2015
"Excellent Stay!"
Very friendly
1 night business trip Jan 16, 2015
Norma
"It's a keeper"
Club Quarters was a pleasant surprise. the staff was wonderful. When I artived they seemed to be doing some remodeling but they upgraded my room to a corner suite with a balcony for the inconvenience. I would most definitely stay again.
1 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
"Nice front desk staff"
Super nice front desk. Due to fact that I booked via third party (hotel.com) i never receive upgrades... The guy was "you seems like you had long day, there is your upgrade". The condition of the hotel take you back to the 80' it is feel old...
1 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
Fabulous stay...wonderful staff
4 night romance trip Jan 6, 2015
pamela
"Club quarters review"
Very nice hotel, but since I was younger..I wasnt given the absolute best service. The valet gentlemen were very helpful and actually gave me the best service no matter my age.
1 night trip with friends Jan 11, 2015
"Good stay"
Nice hotel overall. Room was perfect.
1 night romance trip Jan 11, 2015
"Awesome"
My only issue was the valet guys, they weren't nice at all...everything else was great!
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
Yvette
"quick visit"
I really enjoyed Club Quarters! Unfortunately it was a very very quick trip but within the night I was there, I was able to experience great service from valet. The room was spacious and had everything I needed.
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
Claudia
"Could be better"
The Hotel is nice in a reasonable part of Houston however Cleaning could be better and should be looked at. Bedspread / Comforter looked like it had a grease stain or something similar on it however the internal bedding was clean and fresh. The bar /restaurant The food was ok and reasonably priced however the area was in need of a good cleaning. Chair fabrics were dirty and greasy finger marks on the wooden parts of the chairs general dust to be seen between the wooden chair slats. The partitions near the outside door had a lot of dust on them and the fabric cushioning at the left street side entrance looked dirty and dusty not a welcoming sight. I would look at having the staff clean more and also consider a refit to remove the parts that make the place look dirty.... If i was a women sat at the bar I really would be concerned that the mirror surface would leave a short skirt easy to see up.
1 night romance trip Jan 5, 2015