All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
720 Fannin Street, Houston, TX, 77002, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Loved it!!"
Room was nice and clean. A little on the smaller side but perfect for our one night stay. The bottled water they provide was right in front of our room so that made it that much better.
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
"sorry"
I will never stay with them again
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
malissa
"better than nothing I guess"
I requested wine glasses in advance. when they weren't in our room I called the main desk and they told me it was to late and the restaurant was closed. We then requested silverware, also impossible. You have no other option but to use their valet for $20. The front desk employees treat you as an inconvenience. The rooms were tiny and warm. If you want ice you have to go to the basement...
1 night romance trip Jun 23, 2015
Sam
"Not worth the $$"
When we got there, we were told their garage was full and we'd have to pay to park down the road at an open lot and walk back. When we finally sorted that out and walked back, we went up to our room but it was really muggy even though the thermostat was set at 66. When we were leaving, the button to call the elevator wasn't working so we had to wait for someone to stop at the 14th floor so we could get on. Also, the bed was very uncomfortable. This hotel could definitely use some renovations.
Kirk
Hotel is nice, and room was small but clean and comfortable. Nearby metro train might keep light sleepers awake and parking is valet only but overall good place to stay. Would return.
2 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2015
"Great weekend stay!"
Rooms were a little on the small side but other than that, it's a great hotel!
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Heidi
"good Astros experience"
Great location for Astros game. Appreciated free shuttle to the game since it was pouring. Should be more clear in advertising that parking is an extra $22/day.
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
Sheri
"Excellent service"
Wonderful stay
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
GWEN
"nice and clean"
One night stay. Room ready and clean. Restroom a little tight, but overall ok. Security was good, elevator required room key to operate. Restaurant/bar convenient. Would stay the again. Good pricing.
Sylvia
"Astros Getaway"
Went to Astros game and had a great stay!
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
Debra
"Project Manager, MHA"
My stay was not great. It was discusting because the area in front of hotel was occupied by either homeless or guests smoking cigars or cigarrets and droppimg the butts everywhere. The carpet was dirty im my room becauae as i walked around in my socks I noticed they were black after i walked around, and the restaurant staff was slow and the tables dirty. I stayed at the hotel 3 days and didnt venture out for safety reasons and the downtown homeless. The hotel lobby is dark and dreary. The clientele was 30 to 60 yo age male and their dress was very casual, the only suits i saw were pilots and stewardess. I returned to stay at the Marriott Courtyard and had a much better stay. I don't recommend this hotel for anyone eapecially if you can get a room for same price at Marriott Courtyard.
3 night business trip Jun 23, 2015
"TRIP"
Hotel failed to stock the snack area and the coffee pot broke and the failed to replace or fix it they had a refrigerator had drinks in it for only one day and never restocked. Room (suite) lot of space furniture was nice but found various objects under bed, ceiling light burnt out. There was trash and dirty dishes stuffed in closet in the hall we were there 5 days so were the dishes and trash. Needs some updating
5 night trip with friends Jun 24, 2015
"pleasant stay"
Overall a good stay. Hotel room was more rhan expected. Staff was friendly, only issue was not able to get an extra pillow. Close to what i was there for. Would stay again.
2 night trip Jun 26, 2015
Diana
"excekkebt"
Wonderful and convenient stay
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
GWEN
"Staff+"
Not updated, but great staff and service.
2 night business trip Jun 23, 2015
"before booking, shop around.."
for the price, the rooms were very small. The hotel restaurant had a small choice of options and very high priced
2 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
paul
Front desk clerk was friendly and polite. But at check out she was the only one she needed another person dice u had to check out at mm the desk.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
"Yankees vs Astros Weekend"
Had a great time. There was a lot going on in the area so the hotel was lively and fun. The only issue we had was restaurant/bar was VERY understaffed on Saturday evening. They did not account for the possibility of being busy with the pride parade, baseball game and concert all being in walking distance to and from the hotel.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
"Great stay!!!"
Hotel was very nice and clean. Check in and check out very smooth. Only issue was the restaurant at the hotel. Went to have some drinks early in the day and there were only a few people, but the service was a little slow. no biggie. I will definitely stay here again. For the price and location near Minute Maid park, you can't go wrong staying here.
2 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
Elmer
"Would happily return"
For the most part, I was a very satisfying stay. The only thing that troubled us was the valet. It wasn't very easy to get to because there was no room to pull over. I circled the block about three times until there was space to pull over.
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
"Not big on SPACE but AWESOME on comfort."
I was there for a conference and walked every day to the George R Brown with no safety concerns (if you walk up 1 block first then head toward George R Brown per the policeman that directed my daily trek).
4 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
Lee
"Great location in downtown Houston"
Old hotel that is in process of being renovated. Rooms are nice, but a bit small. I liked that they had a desk, and an "easy chair". A lot of times, you get one or the other. Personal view was that bed was too soft - but that's totally a personal preference. Lobby is dated, but there was placard up showing reno plans. Overall, I did like the place. Breakfast was really good for the price.
1 night business trip Jun 24, 2015
"Club Quaters"
Room was clean and very comfortable however it was right beside the elevator and it could be heard running all night long. The young lady working the counter when we checked out was rude and short with us. The hotel itself was very nice and despite the clerk and elevator would stay again, just not anywhere close to the elevator.
1 night business trip Jun 24, 2015
Me and my fiance wanted to get away from home for a couple of nights so we chose to come to Club Quarters. The rooms were awesome and we enjoyed our view overlooking Downtown Houston.
2 night romance trip Jun 8, 2015
Shunta
"Astros trip"
Our room was very nice,comfortable and clean. The staff was also very friendly and courteous.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
Garrett
"Classic Hotel"
Room was small but cozy.
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"best deal in Houston."
Love this all suites hotel.
4 night trip with friends Mar 26, 2015
"small but comfortable"
It was very comfortable and clean. Nice place.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Henry
Perfect
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Zal
"Nice downtown location, good transport options"
I stayed here in June 2015 while attending a convention. I arrived via Megabus, which was an easy walk. I could have taken the trolley if I hadn't wanted to walk. The room and hotel were comfortable. The cappuccino machine and lobby snacks (fruit, mainly) were a nice touch. The staff and clientele were very professional. The only two issues I had were that my room was made up while I displayed the "Privacy please" sign on the door one day, and that I could hear the trolley bell at night. The bell was faint, though, and did not disturb my sleep. This hotel was an easy walk to the convention or to any other event in the theater or downtown districts. It is on a trolley line, and there are several buses nearby if one chose to use them, instead.
3 night business trip Jun 11, 2015
Catherine
This hotel is beautiful and the staff are welcoming. It is valet only, and the personnel were outstanding. Ishmael was especially on top of it. He was always running to get my car and very friendly to us.
2 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
"Quick Trip to DWTN HOU"
The hotel is close to a metro station. Not a far walk to Minute Maid Park and soccer stadium. They have a bar in the lobby. There isn't a convenience store in the hotel. The rooms aren't big, which I liked because I just went for a weekend trip. Bed was comfy and AC worked great.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2015
"Not a happy u customer"
The room was too small feels like I was in a box.and the hallways was a tight. I didn't like the parking set up . It's a valet parking but it was on the side so I have to turn around the block instead of dropping the car from the front entrance . The worse part they don't even have a cart so we have to carry our bags . There was no bell boy to help us carry it .the worse part we have when we ask the vallet parking guy for a cart we are given a trolley like we are moving staff so our bags keeps falling off . Aside from the location being downtown which is the best part I was disappointed with the room size, the no cart for luggage and parking set up
1 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
Rowena
"Great spot to stay"
We stayed at Club Quarters to be close to a music festival in town. The staff were super friendly. Drinks in the hotel restaurant were well priced! The room was small but very clean. Would definitely stay again!
2 night trip with friends Jun 5, 2015
Emily
"Great Hotel. Small Rooms"
Very kind and friendly hotel staff. The rooms were very small and felt cramped. Overall a decent experience for the price and location.
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
"Exactly what a hotel room needed"
This hotel was exactly what we needed for a one-night stay in Houston. I didn't need a lavish, huge hotel room with a spa-like bathroom. Our room was medium size, with a decent size bathroom and a large shower (no tub). We are very pleased with the cleanliness of the room and how hospitable the staff was. We would without a doubt return to stay here.
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
Lucas
"Great for business travel"
Have stayed here years in the past nice rooms small but very convenient for downtown and a good ballet system with secure parking . A bit pricey for the parking 20 bucks a day in and out charge. but worth it quick service !
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
arthur
"Houston Court"
Fabulous service from the front desk on getting something printed out. The only hiccup was getting a cab the next morning -- so many people were leaving at the same time, they were 'capturing' someone else's cab.
1 night business trip Jun 2, 2015
"Convenient"
I have stayed here for two separate weekend getaways to downtown Houston. The hotel is very close to a variety of restaurants, bars, and clubs. Very convenient and super clean. I will stay here again.
1 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Abigail
"very small, few perks"
Room was shockingly small for the area
1 night trip Apr 5, 2015
"Downtown Houston Reasonable Hotel"
This is an older hotel with smaller rooms, they make the rooms comfortable with the space they have available. The staff are attentive and make you feel at home.
1 night business trip Jun 3, 2015
Dennis
"I loved it!"
The rooms are small but everything is so wonderful. Staff is so hopeful and efficient. I loved this hotel. Awesome restaurants around that are walking distance and a great restaurant in hotel itself. Great hotel with a great price and even better service. Wouldn't stay anywhere else!
1 night romance trip May 31, 2015
Oneida
"Houston"
We had never stayed at a Club Quarters before and decided to take a chance. The rooms are very small. But everything was clean. Not a lot to do in downtown Houston on a Sunday night. It was recommended to us to not be out after dark or to be alone....
1 night business trip May 31, 2015
Jeri
"I will NEVER stay here again !"
I was really disappointed in this hotel. Upon arrival there was no valety outside and when I went inside to find out where I was supposed to park the lady at the counter acted like I was an ididot because I did not know where to leave my car when no valet is present. Once I was assigned to my room I notified the desk that my Air Conditioner did not seem to be working. They said it sometimes takes a while but it should cool off. I had a business dinner to go to but was able to get ready in a hot room. when I came back from my dinner my room was still hot. I called and was informed they had no maintenance personnel on staff and their only choice was to move me to another room. I agreed and was moved to another room around 11pm that night. The young man at the desk that night was apologetic but had they done something about it when I checked in at 4 all of this could have been avoided. I will NOT stay at this hotel again. The daytime front desk personnel were far from profressional and did not seem to care about the customers. They appeared to be bothered by the business. I travel for a living and stay in 80 to 100 hotels per year. This was one of the worst experiences I have had in many years.
Response by Club Quarters in Houston
Dear Richard, It is our goal here at Club Quarters to provide the best in service and accommodations and it's clear we fell short in exceeding your expectations during your recent visit. I will use your valuable feedback to address with my team and to prevent future missteps. My sincere apologies for the service lapses that marred your visit with us and hope you will give us an opportunity to regain your patronage with a return visit. Best regards, Maysoon Miller Hotel Manager
1 night business trip Jun 3, 2015
"Compact, Classy & Convenient."
I love the CQ properties, although they are not for everyone. The rooms are compact, but they are very thoughtfully laid out. Ironing board & iron in a shared closed down the hall (take it back when you're done, folks!). Check-in and check-out is easy. Their lobbies are always welcoming (like this one), and more reminiscent of a business club than a hotel (ditto). The complimentary local shuttle was handy, and the driver couldn't have been better.
1 night business trip Jun 1, 2015
Douglas
"The 2 room suite was awesome"
Short walk to Minute Maid park and several bars. Recommend upgrading to the 2 room suite with a separate kitchen, dining room, and living room areas. Could have moved right in! The bed was comfortable but the bedroom very small. There is major construction going on across the street which was very loud at times. Service at check in was great and very helpful. Later, we asked for extra pillows but they never came. Check out was easy and valet was very quick.
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
wendy
"Good hotel"
Don't have a garage only have valet or else it would've been a 5
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
Adan
"Club Quarters Houston"
The room was small but comfortable. It was very clean with all the usual amenities such ad tv, hair drier etc. The only thing missing was a small refrigerator or easy access to ice. The hotel is older but in excellent condition. There is coffee and snacks available in the lobby but no decaf. There is coffee in the room including decaf. Parking is pricey ($20) But secure. The location was close to lots of attractions and public transportation.
1 night family trip May 25, 2015
Joseph M
"Good Hotel but room to small"
Great Hotel but the room was to small. I was expecting a better more comfortable room.
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Luis
"BEWARE!"
Perhaps the worst stay ever in a hotel. From the dirty room to the noise at 3 and 5 in the morning. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. Completely outdated.
1 night trip May 24, 2015