All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America

Ordinary amenities
    Room is not nice
    Uncomfortable
    Bad pool
Lobby was beautiful, everything else sub par. Upon arrival, the valet told us valet was full, like oh well. Had to use a parking lot down the street, and walk back to the hotel. Room was the smallest room I ever stayed in, comparable to a room on a cruise.
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2015
"Brutal stay"
Awful hotel not Recommended. Arrived on a Friday and they on Saturday they never cleaned the room. I had to ask for new sheets and made the bed myself at 5am On Sunday morning. I paid $300 to make my own bed. When I complained (3 times) the woman at the "front desk" wrote my complaint on a scrap piece of paper. No apology ever given. They have a purified water system On each floor, which in theory is a good idea, except they never restock the bottles. So by Sunday no bottles were left. The hotel bar advertises bloody Mary's, except they don't have Bloody Mary mix. Don't stay here.
3 night trip with friends Dec 11, 2015
Great Room
1 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
Oscar
Clean and neat. My room was tiny but just the right size for only Me!Only complaint I have: the complimentary coffee machine in the lobby did not work for getting hot tea..:-( overall nice hotel
2 night business trip Dec 11, 2015
Maria
"Excellent Location, Tight Quarters"
Club Quarters is a well-kept hotel in the heart of downtown Houston. Probably the best deal you can get in this area. The rooms are pretty tight, but for the price and location it's worth it.
1 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
"Great hotel, needs slight imprvmnt to housekeeping"
Overall, the hotel is pretty nice and convenient to downtown offices. My only issue is with the housekeeping. I understand it's not the easiest or most glamorous job but in other upscale hotels I've stayed at, the houskeepers treat my belongings with more consideration. At CQ Houston, I come back to find all of my clothes that were on the bed tossed into my suitcase nonchalantly opposed to being neatly organized. Other hotel staff organize my toiletries in the bathroom, this last trip I feel like the cap to my toothpaste was purposefully thrown away and nothing was arranged on the countertop. I understand I'm nitpicking but after traveling a lot for business you start to notice the little niceties you get from good housekeeping staff. I still recommend this hotel but hopefully they'll train the housekeeping staff to be more considerate with guests items.
3 night business trip Dec 7, 2015
Room was small but comfortable for one person. Two in it would have been crowded.
4 night business trip Dec 4, 2015
"A Downtown Oasis"
Went in for a 1 day business trip. Great rate of $89.00...other folks were paying $195 and up at other similar properties. Very comfortable bedding...ac/heat was great...complimentary coffee/beverages and snacks was an added bonus. Had breakfast at the restaurant...a little late opening, but, they handled it like pros. Looking forward to my next trip back to Houston.
1 night business trip Dec 4, 2015
TONY
Good things: Lobby space. Clean room. Wifi extra connections. Location. Negatives. Bed. Small bathroom with low shower pressure. Restaurant/Bar attached should be nicer for a GQ.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2015
ruiz
One night stay for business. If hotel is used primarily for sleeping than the small room size is not an issue. HDMI port not accessible on TV, so could not connect my laptop. Other than this minor annoyance, hotel is great.
1 night business trip Dec 1, 2015
"Perfect spot in downtown Houston"
We normally look for a Club Quarter hotel to stay in when booking trips. They aren't elegant or over the top, but it more than meets our needs. The rooms are small but very comfortable and adequate. This one just underwent a renovation, so every thing feels new and refreshed. We especially love the free water bottles and water refill stations.
1 night romance trip Dec 4, 2015
Travis
"Re-think the Self Check-in!"
Very rough and rocky start. Upon our arrival at 8:00 am we saw no registration desk, but only computer kiosks. We started checking on one of them, assuming this was a new "self-checkin" hotel. After one of us had completely checked in and got our room key from the machine, a tall lady yelled at us "STOP, unless you are willing to pay $50 for early checkin". This was not a question we were asked at the kiosk. We complained to the manager about the rude and embarrassing experience and he gave us complimentary breakfast coupons. I really think the hotel should rethink this self checkin thing unless more welcoming staff can be around to show guests what to do.
1 night business trip Dec 2, 2015
Vanna
"Great hotel for location and price!"
It was amazingly nice for the price and downtown too! Very clean and comfortable. My only complaint was the refreshments or lack there of, but other than that it was very nice.
1 night romance trip Nov 25, 2015
"will stay again"
nice place
1 night family trip Nov 20, 2015
Not Provided
Smallest hotel room I have ever been in. It was for one night and I arrived late so I could deal with it. Great being downtown thought!
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2015
"Bad experience"
Horrible experience and hotel service, room above all was dirty need to be dust it. Bathroom had hair on the floor. Waste of my money.
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
"Great hotel!!!"
Love the hotel.
1 night business trip Oct 21, 2015
Shelley
"Convenient location"
Friendly staff and very clean. We stayed there because we were going to a concert and this was the perfect hotel, we could walk to the Toyota Center and felt safe doing it. Great Stay!
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2015
"Good Time Overall"
Aside from the construction in the neighborhood and lack of parking, this hotel is most excellent.
2 night trip with friends Nov 13, 2015
"Great Stay!"
I thoroughly enjoyed my time. I will definitely stay again.
3 night trip Nov 11, 2015
"Downtown Hotel is Small"
Hotel was okay. Room was pretty small, like a lot of European hotels. Valet parking is somewhat of a hassle. Probably will not stay there again.
3 night business trip Nov 9, 2015
Samuel
"Big City Little Room"
Room was nice and clean, comfortable but very small. There wasnt a front desk just a small kiosk to check in, no restaurant never saw any hotel staff.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
June
"Never stay here again."
I have stayed here on several occasions. This was an absolute disaster. The only positive comment I can leave is for the valet. Upon arrival I checked into my room and immediately called. The room was filthy, garbage left, dirty dishes in dishwasher, utensils put in the drawers we filthy, carpet filthy. I called in and was assured someone would call. It never happened. I called two more time with the same response (which there wasn't one. I called for a extra pillow and was told to get one out of a closet in the hall. I refused. Upon checking out I expressed my displeasure to the front desk and again I was told someone would call. Again, never happened. I WILL NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN, and that is sad after the many pleasant stays.
1 night family trip Nov 10, 2015
Andrea
"Terrible"
Will never stay here again
1 night trip Nov 8, 2015
Sergio
Friendly staff they were very helpful
2 night business trip Nov 6, 2015
Curtis
Room was noisy and was not thoroughly cleaned upon arrival. Thank you
Other trip Nov 9, 2015
"Need an extra pillow...? They'll have it!"
Hotel reports snacks in their "living room" - not on Friday night. Broken champagne glass in the elevator. I told the desk staff. It took at least fifteen minutes to clean up. They report having a closet on each floor with extra items that one might need. The closet was very empty - no pillows or extra blankets. There were plenty of coffee condiment packs. I asked the front desk for some pillows and they were at our room within five minutes. Close to everything downtown. We were attending a concert at the Toyota Center. Five minutes taxi to the venue.
1 night romance trip Nov 6, 2015
Douglas
"Not likely to do this again"
Not sure I would stay here again. I love the concept and generally look for such places, but this was a disappointment. The bed was too soft and bouncy, like sleeping in a spring-hammock. While my room was adequately clean, the carpet in the hallway were littered and made me wonder if it had been vacuumed in days or weeks: most untidy. I also turned around before going to my room. Check-in was a breeze and the staff with whom I was in contact were really quite fine, but when you get upstairs . . . .
1 night business trip Nov 3, 2015
"Nice & boring"
I gave hotel service a 3 star because the check in and check out process is done at a digital kiosk. There was no one around to ask questions when I checked in, so I had to figure out a lot for myself. Thankfully, someone was at the desk later on to answer questions about activities and surrounding neighborhood. The room was small, but that's what happens in older buildings, so no biggie. It was very clean and comfortable. The only bad thing was that I could hear the announcement from outside each time a light rail train was arriving because it is a loud voice the echoes through the streets. I would recommend midtown or Rice village because that is where are the action is, not on Main St as one would assume.
1 night trip Oct 31, 2015
Hannelore
"Great Place To Stay"
This is a great hotel located close to MD Anderson. There are many real nice restaurants located within walking distance.
1 night romance trip Nov 3, 2015
Cost of parking is high so make sure you plan for that, it is also not a secure lot currently so make sure and ask if that is still the case if you have your own car.
5 night business trip Oct 21, 2015
Clayton
Staff was friendly but the room was very small
1 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2015
Janet
"Noise, Noise, Noise"
I loved that it was downtown, perfect location. However being that it IS downtown, I woke up at 5 to light rail and construction noise (very thin walls). Worse then that I could hear the people staying next to me get up and get ready very, very early and because of the noise I couldn't fall asleep until they left a couple hours later.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2015
Not Provided
"Close to event centers, but that's all"
Wife and I were in town for an event at GRB Convention center. Hotel was within walking distance. Room we had was very small, with hardly any place to store clothes and luggage.Mattress was one of the worst I've slept on and I've stayed in lots of hotels. Old innerspring type. Had to go to basement to even get a bucket of ice-very inconvenient. I would give it only 2 stars but this site wouldn't accept that rating
Other trip Nov 2, 2015
Quincy
"Escape"
I am so glad I stayed at this hotel. It was such a good place for me with good transport. So many things within walking distance.
2 night trip Oct 29, 2015
"Great and free suite upgrade"
We came in late after a Rockets game and our room was still somehow not ready. HOWEVER, Nicole at the front desk was so nice and quick to help us out. She upgraded us to a suite at no charge and we got to our rooms really quick without waiting for logistical changes. The room was great, and all the facilities were clean and open (ex. Gym, breakfast in the AM, etc.).
Other trip Nov 1, 2015
H
"Close to event I Attended"
I book through a travel agent, who is currently in the process of working on getting a price match for me
Other trip Nov 1, 2015
"A change of pace."
Visually, a refreshing change. Clean lines and fresh light give a sleek feel to the lobby of this hotel, the rooms are simply appointed. Unfortunately, the construction of a new building across the street went until just after 1 am, the resumed at 6 am. The construction noise from around the corner went all night. A warning from the front desk would have been nice, especially since they offer free ear plugs. Most of the restuarants are several blocks away. The hotel staff was very courteous and the complimentary shuttle was fabulous and effecient. The on site restaurant was small and loud, so I did not have a chance to try their cuisine. Overall a positive experience, just remember the ear plugs.
1 night trip Oct 28, 2015
Theresa
"Room"
Rooms to small and not enough towels in room.
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2015
Catrina
The stay was peaceful. Our car got towed outside the hotel but everyone was helpful with helping me and my boyfriend figure out where it was and how to get there. Vallet is worth the money I wouldn't suggest parking on the street.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2015
Tiffany
"Great business hotel"
Great stay, even in a Hurricane. Hotel was clean, easy to use, had drinks in the lobby all the time and continental breakfast some days. Good shower.
4 night business trip Oct 21, 2015
"I recommend this hotel."
All good except there was not hot water. Or I should say not hot enough.
1 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
Rafael
Excellent rooms. Very clean. Great free coffee and fruits. In the heart of downtown, close to variety of eating options.
4 night business trip Oct 21, 2015
Abhinav
"Highly recommended"
it was short but i really enjoyed it.
1 night business trip Oct 23, 2015
"A&M Game"
Stayed in Houston and took charter bus to College Station for football game. Good area for restaurants and bars. Room is small but has good storage. Parking expensive.
3 night romance trip Oct 15, 2015
Vanessa j
The room was teeny tiny! But I'm not complaining for the price and location!
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2015
"Dirty indoor camping."
Leaking toilet. Dirty and dark. Rusty water in the clothes iron. Dirty water station. No free Wifi. Not 2 star quality.
Other trip Oct 22, 2015
Texas
"Club Quarters - Perfect Location"
This hotel is perfect for short stay and conveniently located especially with new train station on Rusk. Perfect for going to Astros and Dynamo games.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2015
Bonnie
The toilet backed up on my first night. I called the staff and was told someone would come. No one came for eight hours. I called again, and no one came. I went to the front desk and someone told me that someone would come. A little while later someone came but could not unstopped the backed up toilet. Another person came who eventually unstopped the toilet. Prior to my calling, the maid came to my room but did not report the backed up and soiled toilet. Additionally, I had change on the desk in the room that was taken by someone. I asked why didn't the maid unstop or let other staff know of the problem with the toilet since she knew the toilet was soiled and stopped up. Needless to say my room smelled all night and I did not sleep well. I asked the hotel to compensate me by not charging for the long time it took them to unstop the toilet and the discomfort it cause. The clerk responded by saying she would relay my concern to the management and I would probably received a free meal for which I turned down. I would never stay there again. I do believe I should have been compensated one night stay for this incident. Obviously, the toilet was stopped up before my arrival. It took two men to unstop the toilet.
Other trip Oct 21, 2015