All hotels in Atlantic City, New Jersey, United States of America
169 S Kentucky Ave, Atlantic City, NJ, 08401, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.8
    2.5
    2.9
"Quick family getaway!"
Area wasn't the best but location was great. Great hotel to clean up from a long day on the beach. Kids had fun and boardwalk was right out the front door. Definitely would stay again for the price.
1 night family trip Aug 28, 2014
Kristen
"Great location, a little rough around the edges"
This hotel is a reasonably priced alternative to the Casinos, though when you stay there you kind of wish you'd sprung a little extra for the Casino hotel. It's the kind of place that won't let you forget that you're poor. A balcony with a broken screen door overlooking a vacant lot? Oh well, you should have gone back to college to get that degree. Paper-thin walls that let you hear every bump in the night? Oh well, you should'n't have invested all your money in those subprime mortgage backed securities. Mildew colonizing the bathroom? Oh well, you should've married for money rather than love. This is what you get.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
Betsy
"Pleasant stay"
The Days Inn worked well for a quick overnight at the beach.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Luellen
The only good thing about this hotel is the location. Less than a block from the boardwalk and beach. Other than that the condition and cleanliness of the hotel and rooms is atrocious. There is mold in the bathroom around the tub and sink areas. There was human hair in the bathtub. There are holes in the curtains on the windows. The tv remote was taped together. We were on a "no smoking" floor and people still smoked. The entire hotel smelled. There was a broken chair left sitting in the lobby area. The coffeepot was not cleaned. The windows in the lobby were dirty. I would not recommend this hotel. The maintenance and condition are awful. The pictures on the website do not represent the condition of this hotel. I will not return.
1 night family trip Aug 20, 2014
"It was awful!! Dirty, dark, falling apart."
We arrived, looked around, saw the lobby and our room, and left. We knew we could lose our pre-paid money, but the thought of staying there was more than we could fathom, especially at almost $300 per night. It is old and decrepit. Everything is rusted and ugly, ceiling tiles are falling down from mold in the halls, the bathroom was moldy, and even the lobby was terrible. The area for the complimentary breakfast was a joke - about 2' wide with 2 small tables and chairs folded up in a corner. We couldn't believe that Expedia would include this place in its offerings. Even the neighborhood was ugly and seedy.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
"Will never stay there ever again!!"
Close to the beach is the only pro. Dirty sheets and towels. There was make up on the pillow cases. Receptionist never answered the front desk phone. The elevator is so slow. Just not the ideal hotel for the price I paid.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Kiara
We were charged $10 for an extra person and another $10 for a rollaway bed The bed was left in the room right in the doorway, We had to pull it to the other side of the room to open it ( the room really wasn't big enough for it ). When we opened it - it was full of sand and the sheet had a lipstick stain on it. We didn't use it.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"I CAN'T BELIEVE I PAID THIS MUCH FOR THIS HOTEL!!"
The only thing good about this hotel is the location. It is one block from the boardwalk. This hotel is worst than the hotels I stayed at in Third World countries. For the price they charge and the quality of the hotel it is unbelievable!!! I don't even know how Days Inn can put their name on it. As soon as I walked in, all I can do is shake my head. There was a kid helping customers in the front desk. The lobby looked like it was made in the 70's and never renovated. One corner is the breakfast area with 2 tables and 6 chairs. The elevator is outdated. The room door has a security lock but it is being held by 1 screw. Our room is big with 3 double beds but the it looked dirty because of it being so old I guess. The carpet is wet by the bathroom. The bathroom is so small and the door has a hole on it covered with tape. The wallpapers are peeling. and the ceiling has paint falling off. I WOULD NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN AND I WILL WARN ALL MY FRIENDS OF THIS HOTEL!!!
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2014
CLANOR
"Close to boardwalk and beach"
Went to AC for a concert, I would probably stay here again, but they need to cleanup this place and do many repairs. Paint, some new flooring would make such an improvement the lobby windows needs to be cleaned and the dead flower pots In front of the Hotel is disgusting looking.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
It was one of the lowest priced hotels we found so it was nothing special, but nice location to the boardwalk.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
"Inexpensive with a slight oceanview."
Had to wait over 2hrs for hot water; the remote control for the tv didn't work and had to request a new one; poor lighting in the rooms; 2 minute walk to beach very convenient.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
Adrian
"Disappointed!"
I thought that being a hotel near the boardwalk the place would be much much nicer! the hotel had only 1 person in the front desk, answering the phone between and during guest arrivals. the place was dirty and the staff was not professional at all. the facade was in bad shape.elevator bad shape. SURPRISINGLY the room was pretty clean. the bathroom did show to have some mold on the ceiling and around the walls. other than that clean room. the beds were not comfortable at all. the parking lot needs a lot of work. pretty much will never stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"No visitors allowed"
Hotel location is great and close to the boardwalk, you also get free parking and free wifi. However, we had a friend visiting that was not staying over and they would not let her come to the room without paying an extra fee. They also charge for each person that is not on the reservation, so make sure you specify how many people are staying. The staff members at the desk were not very friendly. I do not think we will go back. Our first experience was great, which is why we chose a repeat stay. We were disappointed.
1 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2014
Christina
"Days Inn Visit"
We have stayed at Days Inn since they first opened. They are always clean and comfortable and the price is excellent. We were not pleased with the breakfast at this Days Inn. Toast, 2 cereals, coffee, OJ. Breakfast was til 10 a.m. and we were there by nine two mornings. Both were the same. Many of the other ones have bagels, muffins, Oatmeal and usually a waffle maker, etc..
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Gloria
"Needs a renovation"
Prime real estate, but this place needs a serious renovation. It's like a bad 70's movie inside. Lots of broken equipment, old amenities, and just plain dreary. Kinda smelly too.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"Steer Clear of this one"
Now- I have to say. I am not a huge critic. I have stayed in lots of very cheap hotels and all I ask is clean and quiet. I don't need an impressive breakfast or lots of frills. This motel had nothing.... and wasn't clean or quiet. It didn't feel safe. Walk into the lobby and realize... it smells.Check in, clerk speaks about 6 words of English, including Credit Card? All Set. and Breakfast 7-8. Ok, get into the elevator, doors close, a whole new scent- weed. Elevator slowly goes up. Slow to the point where I wasn't sure if it was actually going up.I get into the room on the top floor and shut the door behind me- except it doesn't close- I have to slam it. Now, the room. While it looked clean to the eye, it didn't feel clean. Poorly lit, and then the bathroom. Streaks of dirt on the ceiling and wall, cracked tiles. Terribly loud fan. Toilet seat up. I couldn't bring myself to shower there, I stayed two days and skipped my shower- unheard of for me. Then- as if things werent rocky enough yet, the elevator breaks down. Four flights of stairs. Then they repair it at 2am until 5am. Banging, pounding, yelling, two doors down. I wasnt sure if someone was trying to break in or what was going on. I called the front desk to alert them to this, "ok" was the response followed by a dial tone. I didn't know what was going on until the morning when I saw the out of order sign had been removed. Steer clear. Don't stay here. Its location is the only benefit.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
This hotel was smelly, dirty, not in a good area and definitely over priced.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Ok hotel"
Told me it was by tropicana and it was closer to the opposite side of the boardwalk. Besides that it was ok.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
Jazzy
"close to destination"
i would never stay there again and would never recommend anyone ever stay there. I was very close to sleeping in my car.
1 night trip with friends May 31, 2014
larry
The hotel staff was young, inexperienced and a bit unprofessional to my liking. The hotel lobby smelled bad upon walking in. The rooms were old and the towels felt like sand paper. The area to get ice was disgusting and inconvenient. I will not return to this hotel.
1 night trip with friends May 25, 2014
Yngrata77
"excelent"
we loved it. Its better than staying at a hotel on the board walk.
1 night trip May 25, 2014
x
"Hotel just to sleep"
Needed a room for under 100 dollars. My expectations were not high. Check in went smooth. Room was clean. Just a room to sleep.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Cinco De Mayo weekend 2014"
Just ok Lil pricey for the room but it got me close to the boardwalk
Other trip May 10, 2014
"Not bad"
The hotel was a short 2 minute walk to the boardwalk and all the casinos. It was clean and check in was quick and easy. There were no extras so if you are looking for a hotel with a bunch of amenities you need to look elsewhere, however I would stay here again.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
Nicole
"Ok hotel"
I only stayed one night.The hotel was good nothing special.Offered "continental breakfast" which was horrible.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Elana
"near boardwalk"
Whole 4th floor smelled like a skunk on Friday by Sunday the whole hotel smelled. Thank God the windows opened
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"A detailed review"
Let's be honest... For the price you can't beat it but do understand. YOU CANNOT EXPECT the luxory of the casino hotels.... The pros of this hotel are it's location being a block from the boardwalk and the actual rooms a very spacious. The staff were also very very nice! The cons were the lobby, hallways, elevator all need some heavy renovation. But that's expected when you opt to spend half the money of the resorts a block from the beach. Another big big big thing here. THERE ARE HIDDEN FEES FOR ANY ADDITIONAL GUESTS. Regardless of which room type you purchase, the first 2 people will be included in your initial purchase, however, any additional guests there is a fee of what I believe to be $10 a person. It doesn't matter if the website says "fits 4" or "fits 6".... They will charge you for those guests. They ask you both at CHECK In & CHECK Out. There is also an additional charge for parking for anything after the first car......... If your a group of college kids looking to party..... It's great because your 3 blocks walking from Ballys, Ceasars and Trump Plaza.... But don't expect to have more than 6 people in your room at a given time (provided you aren't loud and throwing a room party)...... There is a no outside Visitor policy at the hotel..... If you are throwing a party , the hotel staff will know. The one and only way up to the rooms is a single elevator directly next to the front desk. Best of luck sneaking 10 dudes and all those yellow shoprite liquors bags in.....Sure you can sneak a drunk friend or two up so you can take care of them and fall asleep without anyone noticing, but I wouldn't recommend this as a red solo cups and beer pong type of hotel unless you wanna risk getting kicked out. OVERALL this hotel really isn't bad if you don't care about the luxory or frills! If you want a shower, a bed, a place to iron clothes, do make up, and walk to the beach or club/casino...... For the money you can't beat it!!!
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
Billy
"Good for the Price"
I have just one day stay at Atlantic City and I choose Days Inn for the price and its location. It was ok for the price. If you want a better hotel you would spend 2 times its rate.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
Bernardo
"Atlantic City in February"
The lobby was very cold and uninviting; however, who wants to stay in the lobby anyway. The clerk who checked us in (Mona) was very pleasant and helpful. She called a cab for us and actually found out that it was cheaper to take a cab to the Convention Center (for the annual car auction) than it was to take the Jitney. That was a pleasant discovery. The room was large and the beds were very, very comfortable. Did not like the neighborhood, but the whole of Atlantic City isn't pleasant anyway, unless you actually stay on the boardwalk in the nicer hotels. The only reason I said that I would not recommend this hotel to my friends, is that we are far more thrify and basic than our friends who wouldn't hesitate to spend several hundred dollars a night at a nicer hotel. Expedia said that they were going to give us the room with a balcony and an Ocean view. Well, there was a balcony, but one had to lean over it to see a very small view of the ocean. It was really rather funny. Thanks Expedia!
Other trip Mar 2, 2014
This room was a strong buy for the money!$70 for the night you really cant complain to much!
1 night trip Feb 16, 2014
james
"Good for an overnight stay"
The room and bathroom was fairly clean and comfortable. The hotel is close to the boardwalk. Quality of service was fine.
1 night trip Feb 8, 2014
Cari
"Nice hotel with big rooms/ good facilities"
Good I highly recommend this hotel to you One important thing! Dont forget to bring your own toothbrush & paste! They did not have one when I asked for
Other trip Feb 9, 2014
Will
"extra charge for second car."
I was shocked to find that there was extra to park a second car..so a group of friends that cane from various locations we had to pay for multiple cars and I did not like that...I understood that we had 4 people in the room instead of 2 and we had to pay more based on the occupancy, but the car cost was not good. And what annoyed me more was the fact that the passing lot was empty.
1 night trip with friends Jan 18, 2014
"disappointed"
was ok was nothing like we expected pictures were nothing like it and the view was no where near what was in the picture will never stay there again the only good thing about it was how close it was to the boardwalk sheets and blankets had burn holes in them stuff froze in the fridge definitely disappointed for sure wasnt what we had booked by far
3 night business trip Jan 10, 2014
"You get what you pay"
Only advantage is that it is close to the boardwalk... Booked a room with balcony and ocean view but not able to see the ocean from balcony... Some bad smell in the corridor and at the entrance...
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
frequent travel
"A very no frills hotel."
We wanted inexpensive, but not to far from the action of Atlantic City and this is exactly what we got. Hotel was about 200 steps from the boardwalk, in between Trump Taj and Bally's. Building itself looked either very well kept or fairly new. Lobby was small and drab with a tiny area where coffee and juice was set up in the morning. Our room was quite simple, but clean...and that is all I ask for. Comfy bed, cable TV, WIFI, mini fridge...perfect. This was our first time to AC, so I didn't know where to go or where to stay so I took a shot at a Days Inn and was happy with the whole experience. If your looking for glitz and glam, pay more and stay in one of the casinos. If your just looking for a place to sleep and shower, this hotel will do the trick.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
Jackie
"Scary during the offseason"
Pros: Decent price, walking distance to Bally's, on the boardwalk, flat screen TV in rooms. Friendly single staff member. Free WiFi with a good connection! Cons: SCARY! Poorly lit, isolated by empty parking lots. Decrepit appearance, everything looks and smells old. Hallways smell of smoke. Rooms VERY old in feel. Shower malfunction. Overall: I would not come back, I feel like I need a shower after showering there.
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
Alan
"Nice hotel close to the beach."
It's a good cheap hotel if you'll go with your friends to night clubs
Other trip Nov 26, 2013
samy
"Very unclean"
Not a very clean hotel at all. The room smelled awful. The elevators were worse. The front desk was not helpful at all. Bad experience
1 night business trip Nov 2, 2013
"Close to the Boardwalk"
When my husband and I arrived at the hotel, we were checked in a a very timely manner. The employee was very efficient. We were given a room on the third floor which was very nice. I did not smell any smoke and the room was clean. The bed was also very comfortable with lots of pillows..
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
Cookie
"Great location but that's about it"
I recently stayed at this location for a weekend mini vacation. The location is great, maybe only 75 yards from the boardwalk. The hotel is a little outdated and could be renovated. The breakfast was very disappointing, the milk was soured and you are not allowed to take food back up to your room, you have to eat in the sitting area. I tried to call the front desk and got no answer so I had to leave my room and walk down to the front desk to speak with someone. Also, there are only a few channels on the TV, you dont get the main 4 channels. The floor was supposed to be non-smoking but as soon as you get off the elevator it smells like a cheap lounge bar and stale smoke. This would be a good place for college students wanting somewhere to crash during spring break and doesnt mind comfort.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"Convienent location"
Easy access to the boardwalk and beach, Afternoon/overnight staff was miserable. Convienant parking. Clean room, not much of a view (parking lot across the street).
Other trip Sep 6, 2013
"Balcony with ocean view"
Picked this hotel because it was close to boardwalk. We were put on second floor. Hotel needs updated. Our room was to have an ocean view with balcony. We received a room with a balcony. But..the ocean view was a parking lot. If you went out on the balcony and looked to your left, you could see water in the distance. That was not what i had pictured...Room was run down and needed major help. The room its self along with the bathroom. It was close to boardwalk. But, i would not stay here again.
Other trip Sep 5, 2013
Jenine
"Good location but in need of upgrade"
No early check in so at 4pm be ready to stand in line. Lobby restroom had no toilet paper. Staff was courteous. Mold on shower ceiling.
1 night trip Aug 25, 2013
"Great time in Ac"
everything was close to us that we needed and wanted to see.
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
Roberto
"not the best"
The blankets were very dirty and spotted. The front desk was a total mess, the lobby was not inviting or clean. There was no hot water for tea but they had tea bags there. The staff was not friendly and never smiled
Other trip Aug 30, 2013
"This place stinks!"
This is a very rundown property. I would highly recommend you go somewhere else. Besides the lowly condition of the place, we had to call the front desk in the middle of the night to report a loud group of drunks yelling in both their room(s) and the parking lot. I would have thought the management would have straightened that out before we had to call. The location is good (it's very close to the boardwalk), but pleasing views are very limited. The "value" is limited.. it was twice the price of what I would expect to pay for a dive like this.
2 night trip Aug 23, 2013
JR
"Nice close to board walk."
It was my first time for me and my family to go on a vacation trip and we have a great time. The price was okay we are thinking to come next time.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
fatima
"near boardwalk"
terrible was sopposed to be able to check in at 4pm couldn't get in til 5pm supposed to have two rooms close to each other was on different floors. no coffee in room maid did not understand english remote for tv didn't work. no conditioner no lotion tiny little bottle of shampoo. not even an apology for all the inconvience.I have stayed at this hotel several times before and never had a problem this time it seemed like a nightmare from hell.supposed to checkout at noon got locked out of the room at 11.had to go to front desk to get back in to get our luggage.
Other trip Aug 22, 2013
nancy
"Very nice Hotel if your staying for a night or two"
Fine Hotel for a couple nights, 1/2 block from boardwalk, very friendly staff and very reasonable rates for A.C. Would stay there again
Other trip Aug 19, 2013