All hotels in Atlantic City, New Jersey, United States of America

Food is not good
    Bad amenities
    Poor vibe
"Close to the beach"
Great location , you can see the boardwalk from the hotel. The free breakfast wasn't the best.. Corn flakes, toast, yogurt and coffee . For the price it wasn't to bad, considering other hotels for the same $$
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
"It is what it is"
If your plans are to enjoy the beach and Boardwalk then this is the spot for you. The room is set up so that you don't spent a lot of time in there. It was what we thought it would be.
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
Randy
"Avoid at all cost"
The beds were like sleeping on wooden boards. The room was filthy.
Other trip Aug 14, 2015
"Cheap Hotel close to beach"
Cheap Hotel close to beach, Very small continental Breakfast 80´s standards, old furniture very used good for 1 cheap night and go away nice late checkout
"Close and convenient"
Stayed two nites - clean and comfortable. Staff accommodating and Complimentary Continental breakfast
"Atlantic City, NJ"
Disappointed on quality of room and hotel - below what I would expect. Would not recommend or stay there again.
"deleon vacation"
Could have bigger eating area and more different food
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Gabriel
"Easy walk to boardwalk, close to everything."
Good location. Room was clean enough, had a few issues with the bathroom. Only there one night and had 3 beds so it for our needs very well. Breakfast something to be desired for price. Boardwalk was a new experience. Thanks Jersey!
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Loved WV!
"CHEAP STAY NEAR THE BOARDWALK."
THE STAY WAS OK, BUT THERE WERE SOME MINOR PROBLEMS, THAT WE HAD.
3 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
Dwight
"Bad "hotel" close to water"
Not good food you need to stand and eat I'll rate like negativ 3 star needs a lots improvements no more there for sure
new yorker
"My Experience"
Because I paid $180 for a room I was expecting something nicer. There was a cute balcony outside the room but the view stunk. The room was smaller than I expected considering how much I paid for it. It seemed clean but some bugs were spotted. It's close to the boardwalk which is good but the neighborhood is sketchy. My friend was harassed by so many guys when she was walking from the hotel to meet me on the boardwalk. There is free parking at the hotel which I liked and the staff was friendly. There is free continental breakfast until ten but I didn't get a chance to try it. When I stayed the people on the room next door were being so loud all morning so I complained to the front desk and the guy was very nice about it. One thing I didn't like was that there were cops at the hotel and my friend heard them say they have to arrest someone staying on the 2nd floor, makes me believe a lot of sketchy people stay there. Originally I thought I booked the other Days Inn hotel in Atlantic City because I've stayed there before, but I didn't realize there were 2 and booked the wrong one, the one on Kentucky Ave. I didn't like that I paid the same for this place that I did at the other Days Inn yet the other one was so much nicer and this one wasn't that great. I feel like it's a rip off! Sorry but I would not recommend this place.
Andrea
"Descent location 1 block to boardwalk"
It wasn't the worst place that I've ever stayed, but there are many other places in the surrounding area that are in much better condition in the same price range. Continental breakfast was the reason that we ended up deciding on staying there consisted of only toast and apple juice (there was a container labeled yogurt but it was empty).
Russ
"Ghetto Style Accomodation"
Pathetically cheap breakfast. Rooms barely clean, all kinds of sewage smell in the hallway. The small Fridge barely worked. Parking was Good.
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
Ray
"Great location to the boardwalk"
Great location, half a block away from boardwalk. rooms were alright.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
Nick
"THIS PLACE IS A JOKE STAY AWAY"
STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE !!!!! WORST SERVICE EVER, NO TV, NO PHONE, THE BREAKFAST IS A JOKE ONLY JUICE, SMELL WEED ALL DAY AND NIGHT I LEFT THE LOCATION BEFORE MY CHECK OUT!!! OVER $350 FOR NIGHT NO WAYYY NEVER AGAIN
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
"Good location and price, that is all you'll get"
We stayed one night, check in time is 4pm, which is a bit unusual but the staff was very helpful and let us check in at 3:30pm. Location is excellent, right next to the beach and major resorts. Unfortunately, it is also located at a run-down section of the city which makes it a bit scary to walk at night. Price is reasonable, it also provides basic breakfast. ( only juice, coffee, tea, bread, fruits ) Rooms as well as all facilities are old, patches everywhere, carpet in the hall smells badly especially during a hot and humid day. But for the price and a short stay, it is OK.
Traveler
When we, a group of six people, arrived we immediately noticed that the building, elevator, interior were really old. In the room, there was only one towel that we had to ask for more. In addition, we found a flea that we killed. The room was very humid. We recommend that the place gets renovated soon.
"Mix feelings"
The Staff was very nice and friendly but my room had mold all behind the wall paper by the window from previous rain damage. And the carpet was old and puzzled piece together.
july
"Weekend Getaway"
Amazing........Front desk staff was very nice and sweet, the housekeeper was so nice she gave us extra towels and pillows without even asking. Hotel room was clean and spacious, 1/2 block away from pier.
2 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2015
Nadricka
"A+++++"
It was great we have fun nice place. looking forward to go again soon.
3 night romance trip Jul 27, 2015
Irene
"Night out with the girls."
Hotel staff were vey courteous and helpful. It's in a great location and it is kept nice for a older hotel.
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
it was ok but overpriced$320.00 total. Most furniture needs to be replaced in the room. Was a bit dusty in some areas. But convenient location was able to ease the pain a bit.
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
"vacation"
It was not very clean & hotel staff were very rude. Breakfast was included; all breakfast consisted of was bread & jelly, 2 choices of cereal & very small cups of juice.
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
"Horrible Experience"
Extremely awful customer service, dirty filthy hotel, didn't get our room for 3 hours after check in time. Rude, nasty customer service desk.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Navineet
"Poor hotel condition"
We stayed in a room with three beds.The room had a musty odor with dirt and darkish stainings on the ceiling that resembles a mold.The bathroom was outdated and in poor condition!Unfriendly front desk girl with unpleasant communication skills.The location of the hotel is the only plus!
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
Leo
"Not good. Worst service."
Terrible service and hotel Staff was very rude. Also the breakfast the provide was the worst. Only white wonder bread toast and apple juice. Not any bagels muffins, matter fact there wasn't even jelly for my toast. I was high disappointed for a hotel that's right off the boardwalk.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
"so so good..."
I can tell you so so.... not bad not good...
2 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
TATSUHIRO
"v ery pleasant stay"
when we got to our room the smoke alarm was beeping and our coffee pot was missing the lid. My husband went down to the desk and told them...all was taken care of. Also our remote for the TV wasnt working..but again my husband told them and it was taken care of, Yes it is close to the beach . Only problem was finding places nearby to eat
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
Dian
"#NOTworthit"
Going to AC in general is expensive. I just def think with taxes and all this stay should've DEFINITELY been less than $300 and it wasn't. It was a small room for my family and I and the only thing it had going for itself was that it was at the boardwalk (about30-45 min walk from main casinos). I don't blame the staff for the excessive fees we were charged per person. But Days Inn is known for its inexpensive.. U-get-what-u-pay-for rooms but this was not worth over $300.
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
"no towels or ice on floor"
needs a major update parking lots needs repave vending machine in lobby is cover with a sheet?? tv need a better cable system. Could not get ABC or NBC or espn it's very limited
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
"Ghetto"
The hotel is horrible. You no what, Atlantic City is also horrible. The days in is a cappy ghetto hotel in a ghetto town.Just stay away from both.
1 night trip Jul 16, 2015
Last minute booking. Was cheap. But remember you get what you pay for. Not a very clean street and hotel is run down. Not what I would expect for a days inn. Thank goodness we didn't bring kids down fir an evening.
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
This hotel is badly in need of refurbishing, and the lobby in the online photos is NOT this hotel. The staff, however, was friendly and helpful.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
"Nice affordable stay close to the beach"
It was nice comfortable stay, free parking lot but very limited shade parking, breakfast was awesome with good options. beach is 2 mins walking from the hotel so as the boardwalk.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
Aurobinda
"Great place"
Room and bathroom immaculate. Spacious room. AC worked. Mini fridge worked. Ice machine. Free wifi was great. Ten steps from Boardwalk. Would definitely come back. Would definitely recommend to others.
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
JC
"Nice hotel close to beach."
This hotel well exceeded my expectations. After reading several lousy reviews about it, I was reluctant to stay there. But my experience was great. My room was spacious and very clean, including the bathroom. Mini fridge worked. AC worked. I would stay there again in a heartbeat and would definitely recommend it to my friends.
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
jc
"Close to the beach"
This hotel was at a good location and was just a room to sleep in. The place could of been cleaned up a bit. During the night people were running in the halls and yelling. Not kids, adults.
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
lisara
"Bad Hotel close to the beach"
Staff not friendly, tried to charge us more per night for our 2 year old daughter. Not willing to help, no highchairs in a so called "kids-friendly" hotel unacceptable. Breakfast small and less variety, lowest quality food. Breakfast area in lobby, just 3 tables with 3 chairs each just too less seats for a 45room-hotel. $200 per night absolutely Disappointing performance all in all... Never again
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
Terrible I don't recommend this particular hotel to know one ,
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
It was a nice stay. The bathroom had some mold in ceiling. The vicinity to broadwalk was the best about the stay.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Theatrice
"You get what you pay for"
Not a modern resort like room, we didn't have towels, but staff was tentative and helpful
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
"My stay at the Days Inn Hotel"
The Hotel lobby was very clean, the front desk people was very friendly and most helpful, the room was clean and everything worked such as the cooling and heating unit, phone and t.v.. The only thing the first night we didn't have a shower curtain, toothbrush or toothpaste which should have been complimentary. They did put shower curtain in next day. Plus we did have a complimentary breakfast which was nice, and its right off the boardwalk, I would recommend this Hotel!, sheets were changed daily, clean blankets, pillowcases, Hotel was nice, free parking, I would go back
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
Bridget
"Poor"
Once I walk in already have problem with service. Than go up to room open door smell so bad. Lamp n coffee make all broke. Waste of money !!!!!!!
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Vuthy
"Be prepared to wait past check in time"
Hotel was in great location, you can see the beach from the balcony and walk to the boardwalk. Check in on hotels.com says 3 but hotel states it's 4pm. We arrived at 2:30PM and was told there were no rooms available for early check in but if we came back in 30 minutes we'd get a room. We came back in 1 hour and room still not ready. The lobby was filling up with people ready for check in and the hotel personnel kept saying not a single room was ready for check in. We didn't get a room key until about 4:20 and 30 people were waiting around this tiny lobby with rooms still not ready. Lobby small and one clunky elevator. Room was clean but had a funny smell. No issues once we checked in. Facility is old and parking lot is small, but adequate. Best thing about this hotel is the location. I probably won't book again.
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Courtney
"Very good big free parking next to the beach"
It was an one night stay, I got what I was expecting from hotel amenities, personal but the best thing that I didn't expecting was Hotel is next to the beach
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
douglas
I don't understand why I couldn't have a friend come up to my room. I think that is ridiculous. It's a hotel.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
"Cheap, Great location"
Hotel is on the boardwalk which was great. Easy check in nothing above and beyond with service. This hotel could be great if they would do all of the very minor repairs. Paint, patch, outlet covers, some outside decor etc. Was clean.
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
Jay K
"Nice and close to the beach. Enjoyed"
Let us check in hours early. Park there after checkout while we walked the boardwalk. Close to the beach and boardwalk. Enjoyed the stay.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Justin
"Hotel close to beach with free parking"
Hotel was close to the beach with the free parking was a plus point. However, if you are planning to stay only for a night and prefer to spend 6-7 hours at the atlantic city broadwalk, I would recommend to get something away from beach at a much cheaper price and hotel has public parking next to it for $7 for parking upto 8 hours. The cost was on a higher side compared to the facitilies due to the reason it was on the beach side.
Other trip Jul 4, 2015
Divesh
"Casino trip, area loooked like a war zone."
worst area ever visited.DUMP should be bulldozed surrounded by vacant lots squatters outside entrance to hotel
Other trip Jul 1, 2015