All hotels in Muskegon, Michigan, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here750 Terrace Point Blvd, Muskegon, MI, 49440, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Beautiful view"
The staff was very helpful and my view was gorgeous!
Other trip Apr 30, 2014
Cath
"5 star hotel for 3 star prices"
If you can get the upgrade to a suite that will include a jacuzzi and gas fireplace. Worth the few extra dollars. Especially on the 8th floor or around there. We stayed there 3 nights and it felt like home from the first night.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
amos
"nice hotel"
Hotel was very nice, clean and the staff was very friendly. Nice breakfast - especially liked that it went until 10am so we could sleep in a little.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"One night stay"
I couldn't have been happier with our stay at the Shoreline Inn. The hotel was clean and comfortable with friendly staff. Our room had a keurig coffee maker with pods for our convenience.
1 night trip Mar 25, 2014
Christi
"Beautiful location and view"
Very clean and comfortable hotel. Love that the pool and fitness area is open 24 hours a day! Breakfast had a lot of great choices including healthy ones like fruit, fajitas and yogurt. Love the bar in the hotel as well. Really was impressed by all of the games that were available to play with in the big room with the televisions also. Great for kids and adults!
1 night trip Mar 23, 2014
Annemarie Kautz
"nice. place great stay"
great restaurant, great food and happy hours. staff was great and the hotel was very clean.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"Refurbished hotel"
Everything went well, not first class, but not without class. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Dec 31, 2013
Nice place!!good value
1 night trip Dec 27, 2013
"Best hotel stay ever!"
I was in town for business for 4 days. I travel a lot for my job and I must say this is one of the best hotel stays I have experienced. The continental breakfast was great, the hotel atmosphere was outstanding, the staff was friendly and helpful, and it was conviently located.
4 night business trip Nov 19, 2013
Janet
Hotel very nice and accommodating. Great breakfast buffet. Lake house restaurant very pretty. View was great. I didn't stay in the room too much but bed was comfortable. Bathroom though too high knocked my knee on it twice getting in. Didn't have area to hang coats and table to sit at was a bit small
3 night business trip Nov 19, 2013
"shoreline inn"
Everything was exceptional with this hotel, staff were friendly, room was clean, food at the restaurant was delicious, view from my room was perfect. Loved my stay here!
1 night trip Nov 14, 2013
Marcia Ingram
"Shoreline Inn is Decent"
The heater in the room didn't work, even after I complained and it was "fixed". Also, check in was a nightmare as the desk clerk continued to take incoming calls, most of which became discussions about location and room rates. Still, a really decent place to stay, best in town really. Rates are fare and comparable, and the upside has been that I have decided to stay again. I've learned to get a room on upper floors - more updated, quieter, and equipped.
4 night trip Nov 4, 2013
Delta Bob
"Nice amenities"
Very nice and well appointed room. Appreciated having hard and soft pillow options. WiFi setup was simple. Quiet.
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2013
Ron
"Decent"
Hotel stay was bis room was Ok non smoking room the bathroom stunk of smoke I dint find the staff very friendly but they did there job well
Other trip Nov 9, 2013
"elegant hotel"
4 poster king bed and elegant antique decor in lobbies, halls. Great variety of breakfast foods. Very helpful front desk staff.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
"Visiting family and friends!"
Relaxing and enjoying, privacy, view very nice. We had an excellent meal at the Lake House Resturant.
Other trip Oct 23, 2013
"Beautiful view of the lake."
The room was large and very comfortable, had a large balcony with a great view of the lake. Would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2013
Rhonda P
"great place and location"
we loved the location and this hotel. will definetly stay ther next time in Muskegon
1 night business trip Sep 28, 2013
Charlie
"A beautiful night!"
Our family of three needed a hotel for the night after spending the day playing at Michigan's Adventure. The reviews for the Shoreline Inn looked good, but I was truly impressed when I saw it for myself. It's a beautiful building, with helpful staff, and right on the water. I wish we had stayed longer! We ate dinner right next door at The Lake House restaurant, which will also deliver to your room. We sat outside at sunset, and it couldn't have been more beautiful. The food was great! The room was clean and included a full-size refrigerator and a microwave. The complimentary breakfast in the morning was much more than the typical continental breakfast other hotels might offer - including belgian waffles, scrambled eggs and a variety of breads. The day we checked-out, we wanted to go to the beach, and the hotel staff recommended Pere Marquette. I'm so glad they did! I couldn't believe how clear the water was and the softness of the sand. A wonderful experience! The only thing we found ourselves complaining about in terms of our stay was the air conditioning in our room. When it turned on, which was quite often, it blasted with such a fury. It was loud and uncomfortable to be constantly under the cold breeze. I'm not sure if every room has the same problem, or if we were just unlucky. For the most part, this was a positive experience and we'd absolutely return.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
Ashlee
"Very Impressed!"
The hotel is very clean and the staff were very friendly. It's our new yearly Labor Day escape destination. The Lakehouse Restaurant staff were also very friendly and the food was great!
Other trip Sep 6, 2013
Greg
"Don't stay here if you want to sleep"
The air conditioning system is really loud!! It kept us awake until it was cool enough to open the balcony door. The room's refrigerator was not cold at it's highest setting. To top it off, the hair drier in the room didn't work. I read a previous review that mentioned a spider problem, and we did find one in our room. Other than that, it was fine.
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
Doris
"Good Location"
Thought pricing was high but realize we should have booked sooner. Having only one ice machine really is a major minus for your facility. We were on 7th flr so ice runs were inconvenient (we only use 1 bucket a day). 2nd morning there was no coffee or juice because someone shut water off.
2 night trip Aug 23, 2013
B. Keller
"Pleasant stay"
We were very pleased with our first time stay here. Staff extremely helpful, and room was clean, comfortable, and very accommodating.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2013
Traveler
"Can't wait to visit again!"
Only stayed one night. However, we were on the 7th floor, water side. Beautiful view of the water and sunset. Lobby is gorgeous. Couch/kitchen in the room is a nice touch. The complimentary continental breakfast was great. Didn't have a chance to use the outdoor pool, but our daughter and her friend loved the indoor pool along with the hot tubs. When we visit West Michigan, we will definitely make our reservations at the Shoreline Inn.
Other trip Aug 29, 2013
"overnight stay"
The Shoreline Inn was clean and comfortable and all staff encountered were friendly and helpful. Had requested a "lake view" room, but given a "city view" room.......upon return to front desk to inquire if lake view was available, they promptly changed us. The lake view room was definitely worth changing rooms! The rooms have micro/fridge/wet bar area and a 24hr. indoor pool that I was unfortunately too tired to try out. The complimentary continental breakfast was decent and well stocked. The husband said the wifi was good......no problems encountered while catching up on his work. Will definitely consider staying here again, next time in Muskegon.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2013
Kitty
"Very nice hotel"
The hotel and the room were very clean and the staff was courteous. The breakfast had a lot of variety and some hot food. There were two hot tubs and a pool at the bottom level, which were both really nice.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2013
Great hotel to stay at. Only thing I would suggest is that guests are told that all rooms do not have true balconies. Most rooms have a sliding glass door that opens but there is not a balcony to walk out or sit on.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2013
"Great Experience"
Our family stayed at the hotel while visiting Michigan's Adventure. The room was one of the quietest in which we've stayed, especially considering there were lots of guests at the hotel. It was also very nice to have a full sized refridgerator in the room. Our kids loved being on the seventh floor. The breakfast was nice and included a waffle iron as well as several hot items. The pool area was nice although it is impossible to sit and watch your children without getting wet from the splashes.
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
"Beautiful hotel. Loved our stay, great staff."
Loved that we could walk to the Unity Concert in the park.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"review"
Room was VERY small for the price. Disappointed view .
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
"Hotel on Lake Muskegon with Marina and Restaurant"
This was a great stay in a great location. The hotel has a bit of a musty smell when you first enter (it is on the water), but it dissipates quickly. The staff are wonderful and friendly and most accommodating. The restaurant, owned by the same people, is excellent as is the staff there, too. And, it is utilized by boat owners and the locals (which is a great sign). We enjoyed our time visiting both Muskegon,, GrandHaven, and Holland, Michigan.
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
Peg
"Very Nice Room"
The room was good sized with very comfortable beds. Had a nice view of lake and a full size refrigerator. The only drawback was the A/C was noisy and turned on and off frequently. Would definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip Aug 4, 2013
Ben
"Very Nice!"
Stayed here twice now. Love it. Rooms and beds are wonderful. Enjoy the breakfast. Kids love the indoor and outdoor pools.Will always stay here when visiting Michigan Adventure Park.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"No hotel around like it"
This hotel was amazing!! First of all, there is nothing around as beautiful as this one. It was clean, the beds were soooo comfortable, and the staff wad nice! Not all of them were super friendly but a lot were! The breakfast was very good too! The view of the harbor was so pretty and the restaurant next door was fantastic. It was clean, had amazing food, and our waitress was great! We had a great weekend stay! Highly recommended.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"Nice Night"
The Lake House waterfront grille next door was great. Overall, a great place to stay.
Other trip Jul 25, 2013
"Two Day Stay"
I was in Muskegon for business and I had several options for hotels. I decided to go with the Shoreline Inn and I'm glad that I did. The hotel was very nice and conveniently located between all the nearby attractions. The staff went over above their duties and made the stay even better.
2 night business trip Jul 21, 2013
Tyson
"Close to Michigan Adventure"
My Grandchildren and daughter spent the night there after a day at Michigan Adventure. It was very relaxing and especially the pillows, which at most hotels are not all that great. I wish we had more time to explore the area, but my family had to leave for Arizona that day out of Grand Rapids. I would stay again.Thank you..
Other trip Jul 20, 2013
Jea
"great place"
staff very helpful room was clean and view of the water was great
1 night trip Jul 11, 2013
dave
"Graduation party"
We love this hotel. The regular king room lacked a comfortable chair though. My husband wanted to pull in the one by the elevator, but I told him it would'nt fit through the door. Lol. The only complaint is the air conditoner is too loud.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
"Lovely experience"
Really lovely hotel, very helpful,professional, friendly staff, beautiful room - be sure you get water view room- gorgeous- very nice free breakfast- bed very comfortable, nice toiletries. In room- full size refrigerator and microwave, along with coffee maker. The only observation I have is that a guide to tv channels would have been helpful. If there was one, I did not find it. The balcony has three nice chairs, but no table. My only inconvenience was that although the room was immaculate, the balcony was not as well groomed. There was a crushed cigarette butt and the remains of a sandwich on my balcony (ugh). Highly recommend this hotel
1 night trip Jul 9, 2013
Terry
"Uncomfortable room for rent for only $200 a night."
$200 a night & most uncomfortable room I have stayed in in a very long time. The room lighting (I think by design) was so poor we couldn't even read after dark. My side of bed had NO lighting at all. Wrought iron chairs very uncomfortable. All we could think of when in the room was when can we get out here. The drawers, in that obnoxious looking dresser were so heavy, my wife could not open them. (We are seniors) Now that's friendly, isn't it? We believe room was 1/2-3/4 size due to being being next to the elevator. Oh and yes, the toilet wouldn't flush & required a maintenance man to fix. One good thing...the bed was comfortable...
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
"Great location on the water"
Great location on the water, wonderful restaurant on the property. Room was odd with bathroom in the middle and crazy shower. Door to faux balcony was broken, and should have had a screen. But, the location was lovely and having a drink on the boardwalk followed by a fabulous dinner was a great treat.
2 night family trip Jul 5, 2013
"Lovely Hotel"
This hotel is right on the water. Indoor pool with two hot tubs open 24 hours! Outdoor pool super cute. Rooms had full size refrigerator, microwave sink and were absolutely GORGEOUS! Loved it! We would stay here again. Only tiny negative is the continental breakfast is just that. It is bread variety, yogurt, juice, coffee, etc. Only hot option was waffle.
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2013
Sldb432
"Lovely hotel on the bay."
This is a nice hotel with views of the water and roomy, spacious suites. There is currently remodeling going on, so the lobby was noisy and there were construction crews everywhere. But remodeling has to happen sometime, so we couldn't really complain about it. We will be anxious to see the improvements next time we visit Muskegon.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
"Convenient and nice atmosphere"
Nice hotel with good location. Updates in progress. Decor a bit traditional for a remodeled hotel but good attention to detail.
1 night business trip Jun 26, 2013
ScubaKim
"Wow!"
This hotel was beautiful and the price was phenomenal! No detail was left unattended. The grounds and views were spectacular, the beds were super comfy, and the staff was extremely professional. I am planning to return!
Other trip Jun 15, 2013
Katherine
"Beautiful Hotel"
My husband and I stayed at this hotel for a couple of days and it was absolutely amazing. The hotel was beautiful. Our room was one of the most comfortable rooms we've stayed in. The staff was extremely friendly and it was apparently that exceptional customer service is a top priority for the management team that runs this hotel.
Other trip Jun 12, 2013
SNP
"Great with one complaint"
The hotel is beautiful. Tastefully decorated with very large rooms. Our only complaint would be the elevators. There are only two serving 10 floors. There are no service elevators so the cleaning staff must use the same elevators as the guests. Their carts are almost as big as the elevators! They run very, very slow. There were lines both in the lobby and room floors. We were on the 6th floor and found our selves using the stairs rather than to wait for the elevator. They were that slow.
1 night family trip Jun 8, 2013
"great deal for the price"
The room was beautiful, spacious and well kept. The staff was fairly helpful with one or two people as an exception. They have a very hard time giving us an early check in though. The AC in out room was not functioning properly and our room never got as cool as we would have liked the pool was well kept but constantly busy be it with little kids or overly zealous couples. Overall not a bad stay.
1 night business trip Jun 7, 2013
Meagan
"Hotel is vintaged, staff was friendly but......"
Stay over rooms could have been cleaned in a more timely fashion (they start with cleaning the check outs first but maybe they might incorporate 2 teams on each floor- one group cleaning the check outs and the other group stay overs). You still want to fill appreciated by having a clean room after being out all morning and afternoon. Need a better grade of toilet paper. Being green is nice but not when you see what you're depositing is on your hand.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013