All hotels in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1595 West Oakland Park Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33311, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.9
    2.9
    2.5
    2.7
From check in to check out, very pleasant experience. We rented two rooms and both were fine. Not too far from a nice beach. Just 4 miles away. Had to use laundry and one of the machines ate 1.75, when told the front desk they refunded the money. Charmaine was a guest clerk and she worked hard and was pleasant to make our stay comfortable. Very good breakfast for Days Inn. Will stay again
3 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"My stay in Days Inn"
I was upset to say that I was asked to pay service charges in addition to what I paid online to Hotel.com. I had stayed in other hotels where they never charged extra service charges than what I had paid online.
3 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"Stay Away and spend your money elsewhere!"
This has to be the worst hotel I think I have ever stayed at and I knew it wouldn't be the best but at least mediocre. The shuttle service was convenient and the staff were very friendly and tried helping us with any concerns. We skipped the free continental breakfast since the eggs looked like egg beaters that were shaped like mini pancakes and the only fruit they offered were apples. The pool area looked dingy and there were no pool towels offered. Our room was minimally cleaned daily but our floor was sticky and the towels were rough and hard to touch. The bus stop is conveniently located in front of the hotel which takes you directly to sawgrass mills the biggest mall ever! The bus runs every thirty minutes and is only $4.00 all day. We only stayed here for the convenience of being close to Port Everglades to take our cruise the next day. I wouldn't come back here even if I were desperate.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Danielle
"check Hotel location on google maps before booking"
As such Hotel was spacious and breakfast was good. but Hotel location is Terrible. It is located right on busy street so all night you can hear all vehicle speeding noise. there is no noise barrier wall from busy street and street is quite busy all night. not only street there is railway track runs right across this street next to hotel. from 4 am all commuter train pass start running through this and as it has to cross this busy street it horns loud while passing through hotel. out whole family stayed awake all night as well as my friend's family. Lesson learn just check google map for location of this hotel.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"1 night stay and nothing more!"
The stay was ok for the 1 day needed. But the hotel was old and a little far from resturants, therefore we had to call out for delivery. This hotel is good if you just want a place to stay for a night, i would not recommend it for long stays. I think the price of $118.00 per night is to much, it should be no more than $75.00 a night. The people we're friendly, the breakfast could have been better and the only problem was the lock on our room was not in working order, but they moved us to another room that was a little better. I will choose Marriott or another hotel for my next visit.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Christina
"Ok for overnight stay"
If u just plan on crashing for the night it's a decent place for the price.. The con is there is nothing in the area to walk to ex; beach, shopping
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
Bk
"Good location to cruise port and airport"
Free shuttle to cruise port and airport, OK breakfast. Only issue was rooms not as clean as expected.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Gordon
"Sketchy"
The room was fine for the price. The train noise is there but with ac running you dont hear it. The ro was clean sheets clean. My issue travelling with my son was the other residents. I think people rent by the month? It makes you feel uneasy walking past people just hanging around outside. I didnt have an issues but i never left the room once inside.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
mom with child
"Bad bad bad"
This hotel was so bad That I can't find one good thing about We stayed the first night got our room broken in to manager did not care When we came back from cruise we canceled our days inn and got out of there as fast as possible Please please don't stay there
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
jolene
"2 out of 5 is accurate"
Good location, everything else sub-standard. Needs renovations. Punks smoking pot outside on the balcony and in the hallways.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
nice breakfast and close to I-95 interstate highway easily get to airport or port everglages .
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
"..."
fresh paint on floor and on the toilet seat
1 night romance trip Nov 9, 2014
manon
"Close to business appointment next morning"
Nice place - clean, new furniture/bedding, nice breakfast BUT... the place is next to a commuter rail/6-lane highway. Train every 15-minutes, 24/7. HORNS all night long. You will not sleep there. Stay away!
Other trip Nov 14, 2014
Good value for the money. Convenient to I95
Response by Days Inn Ft Lauderdale/Oakland Park
Thank you for your 4-Star review of the Days Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North! I am glad to hear you found the hotel to be a good value.
7 night business trip Oct 28, 2014
Dianne
"Great value"
Comfortable, convenient location and more than adequate accommodations. Frig, micro, coffee maker, hair dryer and safe in room. Pool on site and full continental breakfast....not a luxury destination but great value for price.
Response by Days Inn Ft Lauderdale/Oakland Park
Thank you for your positive and 4-Star review of the Days Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North!
7 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
Dianne M.
"Basic Toom, nothing special"
Basic room, didn't appear to be cleaned well. Everything worked but only stayed because of the location near 95.
Response by Days Inn Ft Lauderdale/Oakland Park
Thank you for submitting your review of the hotel.
1 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2014
Bathroom tiles coming off wall. Ok otherwise. Good location for the area.
Response by Days Inn Ft Lauderdale/Oakland Park
Thank you for submitting your review. I am sorry about the bathroom tiles. The hotel is in the process of a major renovation. I was glad to hear you liked the location.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"sound good"
I only stayed overnight and it was good, I slept well even my room is an adjoining one and located ground floor emmidiately in front of the parking lot. I can hear a lot of noise coming from cars and also train since it is near the railway
Response by Days Inn Ft Lauderdale/Oakland Park
Thank you for submitting your review. I apologize if the noise disturbed you.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
romski
"Better than the previous reviews that i read."
The staff tried extremely hard to do their best and i gotta admit they did a great job.They only need more fitted sheets to go on their mattresses.
Response by Days Inn Ft Lauderdale/Oakland Park
Thank you for your 5-Star review of the Days Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North!
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
RobinG
"Previous reviews made me more scared than needed"
We were staying at this hotel/motel before our cruise on 9/26/14 for only one night. We arrived at the hotel and was told there was a $2.00 per room per night fee for the safe and I can't remember what else it was for. It was a good thing we were only there for a night. I was expecting the worst when I arrived to the 2 non-smoking double bed rooms I reserved 3 months in advance. The rooms were nice, clean and clean smelling. Yes, there was night traffic with the night crowd but my family was able to sleep right thru it. I was not able to sleep due to the horrible reviews I read I stayed up on watch, no need to. There's a sign in the office that tells you to be aware of ppl calling trying to get money from you so we just kept the ringer off (we had no need for the phone anyway). All in all our stay was short and sweet. No one vandalized out rental car, broke into our room or robbed us so that to me is a good stay. As I stated before the rooms were nice. We had new televisions in both rooms (my husband noticed the boxes in the trash) the beds were as clean to be expected and rooms well stocked. If you are looking to stay at a hotel/motel for a few nights I would recommend this one. The only problem I had was with the breakfast! There was six ppl with me total and I called in advance to see what type of "continental breakfast" they had and was told the exact opposite of what they had. I would have gotten a better breakfast from a truck stop. So expect to go out for breakfast.
Response by Days Inn Ft Lauderdale/Oakland Park
Thank you for your mostly positive review. I do not believe the negative reviews accurately reflect the views of the majority of our guests. I apologize that the breakfast did not meet your expectations.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
Natasha
"Expedia"
I've used expedia several times and had issues. This last time it took Expedia software over an hour to get through the hotel system 2 hours after I booked it. So I stood at the desk as the staff tried to figure it out. Luckily they are very nice. I don't think I will use Expedia again, the food I had in the car and the expensive drinks went bad while I was waiting for Expedia software to work
Response by Days Inn Ft Lauderdale/Oakland Park
Thank you for your five star review of the Days Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North. I wish we had gotten your reservation in our system earlier.
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
"Do not advertise services that you do not carry"
The Inn does not have a fitness center and do not have wireless in the rooms.
Response by Days Inn Ft Lauderdale/Oakland Park
Thank you for submitting your review. I apologize that you were unable to use the wifi in your guestroom, we are in the process of upgrading the system. We did recently eliminate the the fitness center.
5 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Chevy
"It's old, smells bad!!"
Don't even think about it! Go somewhere else, there is a rail road 100 feet from the hotel, so don't expect to sleep much... Seriously go somewhere else!!!!!
Response by Days Inn Ft Lauderdale/Oakland Park
Thank you for submitting a review. The hotel is close to a set of railroad tracks, however, we mitigate this in the guestrooms with duel windowpanes. Unfortunately, this was not sufficient for you and I apologize for this. The good news is that we are in the process of completely renovating all of the guestrooms in the hotel.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Jorge
"Low price, low quality"
Definitely the lowest priced location in the area, but, you get what you pay for. Parking is free, and there is a small pool, but the place is a bit seedy. The room was a decent size, but smelled musty. The handle to the toilet was sort of hanging off the side, and the key card only worked on the door about half the time. My room was on the fourth floor, which wasn't a big deal, but there is no elevator. There also seemed to be a host of interesting characters always hanging out in the lobby/front desk area. The free wifi in the rooms is pretty much useless and the check-in guy also told me this upon arrival. I would say if you want to save money and are spending most of your time elsewhere, then go for it. If you are looking to spend time at and enjoy the hotel you are staying at, I would upgrade to something nicer.
Response by Days Inn Ft Lauderdale/Oakland Park
Thank you for submitting a review. I apologize for the issues in your room. I am little confused with your comment stating that we did not have an elevator, the hotel has two elevators and both are in good working condition. I am excited to let you know that we are completely renovating all of the guestrooms and recently hired security for the property. I hope you would give us another chance in the future.
4 night business trip Oct 5, 2014
"Spending a night"
The hotel was centrally located, clean, with all the comforts required at a reasonable price.
Response by Days Inn Ft Lauderdale/Oakland Park
Thank you for submitting your positive review about the Days Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North. We hope to have you as a guest again soon.
2 night romance trip Oct 7, 2014
"check in error"
My biggest complaint was upon checking in, I was told there were no smoking rooms available. That matter was specified when I made the reservation. I would have expected them to hold a smoking room for me since I had reserved one.
Response by Days Inn Ft Lauderdale/Oakland Park
Thank you for submitting your review. I am truly sorry the hotel did not have a smoking room for you. Otherwise, thank you for your 4 star review!
1 night family trip Oct 9, 2014
"Great Staff! and newly remodeled rooms!"
Ive only stayed here a couple of times and its amazing the staff remembers my first name when I arrive. From the hard working house keeping and maintenance to the front lobby staff, everyone is always wearing a smile! I also like the remodeled rooms... new carpet, granite and flat screens are great
Response by Days Inn Ft Lauderdale/Oakland Park
Thank you for submitting your positive review of the Days Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North! It a great to hear your positive comments about our staff. I am glad you got renovated room and appreciate the work we have done on the guestrooms.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
Brad
"Dirty birdy."
I was on the first floor by the elevator which I heard all night. This section of the hotel was filthy. Cigarette butts all over the place, dirty and grimy. I could see that a lot of the employees smoked and just disposed the cigs anywhere. I notified the front desk and told them how dirty it was. I will never stay here again or recommend this hotel. If was also next to train tracks which ran all day and night. Not satisfied.
Response by Days Inn Ft Lauderdale/Oakland Park
Thank you for submitting a review. I apologize that we were not able to meet your expectations. I will share your comments with our maintenance and housekeeping staff. We will make changes to do better.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
"1 Minute From I-95"
The Motel is located just a few feet from the RR Tracks and the trains get very noisy early in the morning. I would try to get a room on the West side of the Motel, away from the tracks. The room was clean, the staff was friendly and the Physical location is convient, but the adjacent neighborhoods aren't the best.
Response by Days Inn Ft Lauderdale/Oakland Park
Thank you for submitting your review. I am glad to hear you found the staff friendly and the how you like the physical location. In addition, to address your concerns regarding the adjacent neighborhoods, we are process of adding security at the hotel.
4 night trip Oct 2, 2014
"Meth Deals All Night Long"
The worst. STAY AWAY!!!!!! Pimps Hookers and drug dealers all night long outside of our door. Maid stole bottle of bourbon. Came back from working all day and our door to our room was left open all day by maid.
3 night business trip Sep 29, 2014
"Worst Hotel Stay"
our check-in was just ok. was placed in a room on the first floor next to construction later we called the front desk to complain about the room and asked to be relocated because the room was dirty, bathtub was dirty bathroom had mold and ceiling was falling in. the 4-pm clerk told me that he could not move my room and if he did he would be fired by his boss. i took pictures of all the above then went down to the desk and again spoke with this rude and arrogant young man who again refuse to move my room. seeing that i could not win this situation went back to the room . next morning spoke with a young lady who was the only nice person who seems to care and apologize about the situation. I was promise by the clerk that the manager would speak to me this never happen . I will never ever stay in a dump like this nor will i ever recommend my friends and family nor the Bahamian public to patronize this dump of a hotel.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
Judy Curry
"Fix your locks please!"
It started with a great room price at an area of the building where I was not bothered by the train noise. The lock was the sore point. It was exceedingly difficult to open the door(a recurring theme in reviews). I was moved to this room from the first one to this with similar issues!
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
Bryan
"Only if youre in a bind!"
The rooms was filthy! Had to clorox down the room. Only stayed bcuz I was in a bind and had nowhere else to go.
3 night trip Sep 21, 2014
Need to offer better continental breakfast. Breakfast looked like straps of food being served.
3 night trip Sep 18, 2014
rosemary
The room was clean and I like the fact that it included a refrigerator and a microwave. It also had free WiFi in my room. Great amenities for the price.
3 night trip Sep 9, 2014
I booked this hotel for airport location , but it's not by the airport we have to drive good 20 minuts to this hotel it's old and run down .
1 night trip Aug 27, 2014
I have been staying there most time I'm vacationing but they need to upgrade the rooms n change those TV n new towels
9 night business trip Aug 10, 2014
"don't stay here"
It was dirty and the breakfast was awful. There are much better options.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"GHETTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
Guy at front desk. got mad because i asked him if i can switch rooms because my door wouldn't close right , it takes about 4 mins to figure out the broken lock.. then maintenance guy comes and said this is how you have to do from now on .Bad lock . . people around all dirty , etc. etc. etc. NOT WORTH IT . TRUST ME THIS CHEAP HOTEL IS CHEAP FOR A REASON. If your broke and go no money .. then might as well , its better than sleeping in the streets .
3 night business trip Aug 18, 2014
Billy
"good for the money"
Great staff, rooms are okay. We stayed in a room where the carpet had been replaced so looked better than the others. The bedding needed to be updated and new sheets and pillows are needed. The beds are comfortable though. Oh if you stay here you should be a heavy sleeper because this hotel is located next to the train tracks and a station.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
Monique
"Scary Hotel and not well maintained"
This was the worst hotel I have ever stayed. I booked it for three nights and left the morning of the second day even though I was told I would not get a refund. There were box springs on the walkway, rooms with "out of order" taped on them and young men and women were going in and out, looked like a flea market with bags of misc. things. Wifi didn't work at all, when you would call about it they would simply state "it works in the common areas so you can use it in the lobby". Seriously? This was a Days Inn and they should not be allowed to use the name unless this is the direction Days Inn is headed. AVOID THIS HOTEL
3 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"Location is good"
Location is great, right off the I95, bus stop in front hotel, easy access driving going downtown Miami or any other part ,hotel staff not helpful , breakfast was normal ( toast and omelette ) . Rooms very small though, hotel needs upgrading. If ur looking for a place just to sleep then it's ok , more or less ur always out enjoying the shopping or beaches.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
mandy
"very bad"
my kids were disgusted with a hotel room the toilet seat was broken your conditioner didn't work well.The shower had no no pressure.the floor was dirty. One of the beds was broken. In the hotel was in a bad neighborhood and the hotel upkeep and general was terrible. as for us hotels.com I didn't have a problem with
6 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
"breakfast!!! awful"
not satisfy ,room was smelly and they did not leave any shampoo or soap
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Fair for price
3 night trip Jul 28, 2014
AA
"It was just ok"
I had to stay there for 8 days only because it was discovered late that a specific all-suite hotel that I reserved only allows 4 people to a room. I had 5, 2 adults and 3 small kids. The room was small with the 2 beds and the other furniture. The quality of service was ok. I spend most of the time in the hotel room working. I guess because of that, the room attendants did not ask if I needed my room cleaned. I basically had to ask them to do so just about everyday, otherwise, they would skip my room without asking if I was ok or not. I do not feel I have to ask for this type of service. It should be automatic for them or at least ask me and not just skip my room just because I was in there.
8 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Elton
"Hell"
Hell no don't use. It's the worst place I've ever seen. I grew up in the inner city but this place is a dump. Wouldn't recommend it toa homeless person. Expedia should discontinue using or referring this place. I checked in went to the room and checked out immediately. I was skeptical when I pulled up it's a straight dump from hell.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
"Room was decent. Breakfast was not good."
Honestly, if you're looking for a quick cheap weekend that doesn't have tO be 5 stars then this might be the place. The gym was not open at all for the weekend and you can see inside the room that they used the gym room for storage.
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2014