All hotels in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America
1595 West Oakland Park Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33311, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.9
    2.9
    2.5
    2.7
Hotel is located beside a passenger train track. The train woke us up at 6am! It goes beside the hotel at extremely high speeds, blowing its whistle about every 7-10 minutes.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
"review"
The place is really noisy with the road and the train so close
1 night business trip Feb 1, 2015
"Hotel shuttle from airport. Breakfast included"
CLEAN,QUIET,EASY CHECKIN AND BREAKFAST, SHUTTLE TO AND FRO AIRPORT AND PORT EVERGLADES.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
apg
"I don't recommend it"
We checked late at Night and were attended by the staff outside the lobby, through a window. The attention was bad and the hotel wasn't very good. I'll never stay there again.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
Hugo
Basic room, nothing fantasticpick this hotel because they have shuttle service from the airport to port Everglades where I boarded a cruise. Shuttle service was timely and efficient and did not cost me any additional dollars to make the trip. Arrived at airport pick up in a timely fashionnext morning, shuttle on time at 10 o'clock drop me off at Port Everglades, and service was excellent
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
"Good impression"
I stay durring 3 days. Good breakfast and reception. Easy access the 95 road and downtown. Unique inconvinient was the horn of trains but, inside de room we cann´t listen veicles or railway noises.
4 night family trip Jan 27, 2015
Joao
"decent hotel"
Little noisy, right by the interstate and commiet rail tracks. They also charge a non refundable 4 dollar deposit for using the phone and safe in the room, regardless of if you use it or not.
2 night trip with friends Jan 28, 2015
"trains trains trains"
Trains trains trains. Right at a crossing so train horns blast till midnight and start at 5 am.good if you want cheap and are a sound sleeper
1 night family trip Jan 22, 2015
claude
"not so bad"
My stay was ok the room I got was ok....the breakfast however was a turn off not much choices and its the same little to choose from every morning. ..its closeness to the railway track geta disturbing at times
5 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Shantel
"Noise at night during sleeping hours."
Noise at Night sleeping hours because of train goes by every hour on the hour. The Breakfast was ok but the Eggs was not good compare to the other motels I stay in.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Howie
"towels"
Towels were clean. But old and rough
1 night trip Jan 18, 2015
Patrick
"Don't"
The first room had a giant hair ball in the shower and the front of the bathroom sink was missing. Moved to second room, access was four flights of stairs or an elevator that smelled worse than an ashtray. The room was only skightly better than the first. I'd already paid for the room, but walked away and found another hotel. My wife is not happy with me!
1 night romance trip Jan 20, 2015
"OK hotel, Ok location, Cheap Price, Unclean Room"
I stayed at this hotel in the past and it was ok for a cheap place to say for one night. However this stay was very disappointing. The room was very dirty. Long black hair everywhere, un flushed toilet, used soap in the shower, burnt hair in the dryer, door lock that didn't work. On a positive note, everywhere else the hotel was maintained well and the complementary breakfast was ok. But the room was so un clean that I will not be staying here again.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
"Poor location -noisy street across from loud train"
Just overnight, thank goodness-dirty bed linens, loose shower controls coming off wall, malfunctioning toilet. Do not recommend-other than free shuttle from airport which was well run and the reason I chose this hotel staff was nice. ........................................ I have no more to add but this silly program keeps requesting more information.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Hotel staff were friendly. The hotel itself was dirty and old. Would not stay again.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
We were able to check into our room early-- thanks!! Hotel was pretty noisy outside. Breakfast was fine, staff pleasant and helpful.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
"Bad Hotel"
I booked this hotel because my family and I got a delay in our flight, so we needed some place close from the airport just to spend the night. But it was not nice at all. First, the staff got this bad attitude in everything they do. For instance, the receptionist was unfriendly and makes us wait for check in for about 30 minutes, because she was doing some paper work or something. Besides, she showed no courtesy at all, it was that our presence bother her somehow. The room smelled bad, the toilet doesnt flushed, and the precints of the property have this shady vibe that make us feel unsettling. People come and go at every hour of the hotel, for some reason. I would never book in this hotel again, the whole thing was a very sour experience.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Alban
"quick get away"
It was ok for short notice its close to a lot of business, draw back train running next to motel blowing horn
2 night trip Jan 6, 2015
"My Experience.."
Over all the room, service and cleanliness would be a 2.5-3 star. Although, the coffee machine does not work- at all.. and there are roaches crawling around the bathroom. Also, the coffee machine, fridge, and microwave should not be placed in the bathroom due to millions of germs.. You might want to think about another place for these items.. On another note, I thought it was very inconvenient that the Airport Shuttle Service does not run often as they claim.. The reason why I booked this hotel was because they offered Shuttle Services to and from the nearest airport. I was pretty disappointed at the fact that I called 2 hours ahead to make sure I could get a shuttle and they told me it's not available until 9am.. My flight was at 9:15am.. From my knowledge, early morning and late night shuttle services usually run by guest requests since it gets pretty slow (I've asked many shuttle drivers about this).. Because the shuttle service was not available, I had to take an Uber (similar to taxi) to the airport and almost missed my flight.. Something needs to change if you would like higher rates.
1 night trip Dec 30, 2014
Sja-nal
"Good for one night only"
I regret opting for this hotel. The room was street facing so whole night you can hear traffic noise and add to that train noise as the hotel is situated right next to rail track. Refrigerator in the room also chimed in with its sound to make matters worse, I had to unplug the refrigerator in night so that I can sleep (one thing I can control). We requested room change but that didn't happened. Internet speed is also not very good. On the last day of our stay we had a visitor, a cockroach. Overall it was very bad experience. If you are travelling with kids I won't recommend to stay here. It is better to spend little more money and get better place to stay.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
yogesh
"Place to sleep. Felt safe enough."
Ok stay, got there late, left early. Dated, but ok for the price.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
bill
"Ft lauderdale before Cruise"
Ok for the money.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Melanie
"Not worth money"
Hotel was dirty. Staff was nice , but when arrived there was work being done on rooms on outside. Construction was being done and was loud. Fire alarms going off and getting calls to room in middle of night saying there is smoke. Happened 3 times. Ice machines not working on 3 floors , had to go to top floor for ice. Told office many times and they said will be fixed, didnt happen. Pool was not open when said would be and we had to get office to have pool opened most of trip. Very loud music being played from other people and staff did nothing about it at 2 in morning. No hot water for shower, and waited for that to be fixed. Do not stay. Learned hard way, you get what you pay for.......
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"quick stay"
Was a little freaked about the train, however stops at 10p resumes 6a Overall for needing a place to stay one night was ok. Kind liked if continental breakfast had donuts and bagels.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
From check in to check out, very pleasant experience. We rented two rooms and both were fine. Not too far from a nice beach. Just 4 miles away. Had to use laundry and one of the machines ate 1.75, when told the front desk they refunded the money. Charmaine was a guest clerk and she worked hard and was pleasant to make our stay comfortable. Very good breakfast for Days Inn. Will stay again
3 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"My stay in Days Inn"
I was upset to say that I was asked to pay service charges in addition to what I paid online to Hotel.com. I had stayed in other hotels where they never charged extra service charges than what I had paid online.
3 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"Stay Away and spend your money elsewhere!"
This has to be the worst hotel I think I have ever stayed at and I knew it wouldn't be the best but at least mediocre. The shuttle service was convenient and the staff were very friendly and tried helping us with any concerns. We skipped the free continental breakfast since the eggs looked like egg beaters that were shaped like mini pancakes and the only fruit they offered were apples. The pool area looked dingy and there were no pool towels offered. Our room was minimally cleaned daily but our floor was sticky and the towels were rough and hard to touch. The bus stop is conveniently located in front of the hotel which takes you directly to sawgrass mills the biggest mall ever! The bus runs every thirty minutes and is only $4.00 all day. We only stayed here for the convenience of being close to Port Everglades to take our cruise the next day. I wouldn't come back here even if I were desperate.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Danielle
"check Hotel location on google maps before booking"
As such Hotel was spacious and breakfast was good. but Hotel location is Terrible. It is located right on busy street so all night you can hear all vehicle speeding noise. there is no noise barrier wall from busy street and street is quite busy all night. not only street there is railway track runs right across this street next to hotel. from 4 am all commuter train pass start running through this and as it has to cross this busy street it horns loud while passing through hotel. out whole family stayed awake all night as well as my friend's family. Lesson learn just check google map for location of this hotel.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"1 night stay and nothing more!"
The stay was ok for the 1 day needed. But the hotel was old and a little far from resturants, therefore we had to call out for delivery. This hotel is good if you just want a place to stay for a night, i would not recommend it for long stays. I think the price of $118.00 per night is to much, it should be no more than $75.00 a night. The people we're friendly, the breakfast could have been better and the only problem was the lock on our room was not in working order, but they moved us to another room that was a little better. I will choose Marriott or another hotel for my next visit.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Christina
"Ok for overnight stay"
If u just plan on crashing for the night it's a decent place for the price.. The con is there is nothing in the area to walk to ex; beach, shopping
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
Bk
"Good location to cruise port and airport"
Free shuttle to cruise port and airport, OK breakfast. Only issue was rooms not as clean as expected.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Gordon
"Sketchy"
The room was fine for the price. The train noise is there but with ac running you dont hear it. The ro was clean sheets clean. My issue travelling with my son was the other residents. I think people rent by the month? It makes you feel uneasy walking past people just hanging around outside. I didnt have an issues but i never left the room once inside.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
mom with child
"Bad bad bad"
This hotel was so bad That I can't find one good thing about We stayed the first night got our room broken in to manager did not care When we came back from cruise we canceled our days inn and got out of there as fast as possible Please please don't stay there
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
jolene
"2 out of 5 is accurate"
Good location, everything else sub-standard. Needs renovations. Punks smoking pot outside on the balcony and in the hallways.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
nice breakfast and close to I-95 interstate highway easily get to airport or port everglages .
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
"..."
fresh paint on floor and on the toilet seat
1 night romance trip Nov 9, 2014
manon
"Close to business appointment next morning"
Nice place - clean, new furniture/bedding, nice breakfast BUT... the place is next to a commuter rail/6-lane highway. Train every 15-minutes, 24/7. HORNS all night long. You will not sleep there. Stay away!
Other trip Nov 14, 2014
Good value for the money. Convenient to I95
Response by Days Inn Ft Lauderdale/Oakland Park
Thank you for your 4-Star review of the Days Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North! I am glad to hear you found the hotel to be a good value.
7 night business trip Oct 28, 2014
Dianne
"Great value"
Comfortable, convenient location and more than adequate accommodations. Frig, micro, coffee maker, hair dryer and safe in room. Pool on site and full continental breakfast....not a luxury destination but great value for price.
Response by Days Inn Ft Lauderdale/Oakland Park
Thank you for your positive and 4-Star review of the Days Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North!
7 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
Dianne M.
"Basic Toom, nothing special"
Basic room, didn't appear to be cleaned well. Everything worked but only stayed because of the location near 95.
Response by Days Inn Ft Lauderdale/Oakland Park
Thank you for submitting your review of the hotel.
1 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2014
Bathroom tiles coming off wall. Ok otherwise. Good location for the area.
Response by Days Inn Ft Lauderdale/Oakland Park
Thank you for submitting your review. I am sorry about the bathroom tiles. The hotel is in the process of a major renovation. I was glad to hear you liked the location.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"sound good"
I only stayed overnight and it was good, I slept well even my room is an adjoining one and located ground floor emmidiately in front of the parking lot. I can hear a lot of noise coming from cars and also train since it is near the railway
Response by Days Inn Ft Lauderdale/Oakland Park
Thank you for submitting your review. I apologize if the noise disturbed you.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
romski
"Better than the previous reviews that i read."
The staff tried extremely hard to do their best and i gotta admit they did a great job.They only need more fitted sheets to go on their mattresses.
Response by Days Inn Ft Lauderdale/Oakland Park
Thank you for your 5-Star review of the Days Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North!
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
RobinG
"Previous reviews made me more scared than needed"
We were staying at this hotel/motel before our cruise on 9/26/14 for only one night. We arrived at the hotel and was told there was a $2.00 per room per night fee for the safe and I can't remember what else it was for. It was a good thing we were only there for a night. I was expecting the worst when I arrived to the 2 non-smoking double bed rooms I reserved 3 months in advance. The rooms were nice, clean and clean smelling. Yes, there was night traffic with the night crowd but my family was able to sleep right thru it. I was not able to sleep due to the horrible reviews I read I stayed up on watch, no need to. There's a sign in the office that tells you to be aware of ppl calling trying to get money from you so we just kept the ringer off (we had no need for the phone anyway). All in all our stay was short and sweet. No one vandalized out rental car, broke into our room or robbed us so that to me is a good stay. As I stated before the rooms were nice. We had new televisions in both rooms (my husband noticed the boxes in the trash) the beds were as clean to be expected and rooms well stocked. If you are looking to stay at a hotel/motel for a few nights I would recommend this one. The only problem I had was with the breakfast! There was six ppl with me total and I called in advance to see what type of "continental breakfast" they had and was told the exact opposite of what they had. I would have gotten a better breakfast from a truck stop. So expect to go out for breakfast.
Response by Days Inn Ft Lauderdale/Oakland Park
Thank you for your mostly positive review. I do not believe the negative reviews accurately reflect the views of the majority of our guests. I apologize that the breakfast did not meet your expectations.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
Natasha
"Expedia"
I've used expedia several times and had issues. This last time it took Expedia software over an hour to get through the hotel system 2 hours after I booked it. So I stood at the desk as the staff tried to figure it out. Luckily they are very nice. I don't think I will use Expedia again, the food I had in the car and the expensive drinks went bad while I was waiting for Expedia software to work
Response by Days Inn Ft Lauderdale/Oakland Park
Thank you for your five star review of the Days Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North. I wish we had gotten your reservation in our system earlier.
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
"Do not advertise services that you do not carry"
The Inn does not have a fitness center and do not have wireless in the rooms.
Response by Days Inn Ft Lauderdale/Oakland Park
Thank you for submitting your review. I apologize that you were unable to use the wifi in your guestroom, we are in the process of upgrading the system. We did recently eliminate the the fitness center.
5 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Chevy
"It's old, smells bad!!"
Don't even think about it! Go somewhere else, there is a rail road 100 feet from the hotel, so don't expect to sleep much... Seriously go somewhere else!!!!!
Response by Days Inn Ft Lauderdale/Oakland Park
Thank you for submitting a review. The hotel is close to a set of railroad tracks, however, we mitigate this in the guestrooms with duel windowpanes. Unfortunately, this was not sufficient for you and I apologize for this. The good news is that we are in the process of completely renovating all of the guestrooms in the hotel.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Jorge
"Low price, low quality"
Definitely the lowest priced location in the area, but, you get what you pay for. Parking is free, and there is a small pool, but the place is a bit seedy. The room was a decent size, but smelled musty. The handle to the toilet was sort of hanging off the side, and the key card only worked on the door about half the time. My room was on the fourth floor, which wasn't a big deal, but there is no elevator. There also seemed to be a host of interesting characters always hanging out in the lobby/front desk area. The free wifi in the rooms is pretty much useless and the check-in guy also told me this upon arrival. I would say if you want to save money and are spending most of your time elsewhere, then go for it. If you are looking to spend time at and enjoy the hotel you are staying at, I would upgrade to something nicer.
Response by Days Inn Ft Lauderdale/Oakland Park
Thank you for submitting a review. I apologize for the issues in your room. I am little confused with your comment stating that we did not have an elevator, the hotel has two elevators and both are in good working condition. I am excited to let you know that we are completely renovating all of the guestrooms and recently hired security for the property. I hope you would give us another chance in the future.
4 night business trip Oct 5, 2014
"Spending a night"
The hotel was centrally located, clean, with all the comforts required at a reasonable price.
Response by Days Inn Ft Lauderdale/Oakland Park
Thank you for submitting your positive review about the Days Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North. We hope to have you as a guest again soon.
2 night romance trip Oct 7, 2014
"check in error"
My biggest complaint was upon checking in, I was told there were no smoking rooms available. That matter was specified when I made the reservation. I would have expected them to hold a smoking room for me since I had reserved one.
Response by Days Inn Ft Lauderdale/Oakland Park
Thank you for submitting your review. I am truly sorry the hotel did not have a smoking room for you. Otherwise, thank you for your 4 star review!
1 night family trip Oct 9, 2014