All hotels in Pismo Beach, California, United States of America
250 Main St, Pismo Beach, CA, 93449, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.8
    2.9
    2.8
"Nice hotel close to the beach"
Very clean, small but cozy room. Excellent room rate through Expedia. Definitely would stay there again. Staff were very friendly.
Janene
"Pismo"
Nice enough and clean enough. lighting in room a little less than ideal.
1 night romance trip Nov 10, 2014
Bryan
Old & looks like they are doing some repairs. Perfect location right by the beach & pier. The man that we checked in and out with was not friendly at all.
2 night trip Nov 7, 2014
Anne
"Anniversary Weekend Trip"
Room was a little shabby but clean and comfortable. ..very close to pier and beach...might very nice and helpful!
3 night romance trip Oct 19, 2014
"so close to the beach!!!"
this motel is perfect located, very close to the beach and has a personal flair. we enjoyed so much, so that we decided to stay one more night. the owner of the motel was very helpful and engaged in recommending us our next stopover clouse to highway one!
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
Karin
"Close to the beach and the city"
My son and I enjoyed our stay. It was very close to the beach and to downtown. Only recommendation that I would have is to try and make the towels s little softer. Other than that the beds were very comfortable. Plan on making reservations real soon to visit again. I cannot rate the staff because I never had any interaction with them. Had a late arrival and picked up key from night drop box.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
"Good deal by the beach"
The hotel was pretty old, but the staff was very friendly, and its a great location. Overall a good stay.
2 night family trip Oct 14, 2014
Kaileigh
"Hotel half a block from the beach"
We had a great stay at the Ocean Breeze Hotel. It's in a central location, close to shops, restaurants, and bars. Our room was directly next to the office, so we had a beach view out of our front door/window. Clean room and bathroom. The bed was a bit uncomfortable but we didn't mind too much. Great water pressure in the bathroom. I would stay here again!
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Felicia
"Great location, 1/2 block from beach"
A great find. Clean and comfortable. Great bed and roomy bathroom. Fridge was a plus. General Manager, Ed, was the best!
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
"Lovely place"
This is a really good place to stay. Friendly service and right next to the sea. It has everything you need and the beds are really comfortable. Great bar nearby and loads of pelicans! Never seen anything quite like it. Would recommend it to anyone.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2014
I love the layout of the room and the location, but the service was terrible and she was one I the owners! Went to check in and they didn't have my reservation they said. Went to show them my confermation number and they blamed it on hotels.com! Asked her well do you have a room for me he rudely said I don't know probaly not. Did not care that we just drove over 2 hours. After she found my reservation , When going over everything she said it all fast and like she could care that I'm guest staying at their location! They have so many random chargers for things you feel like you have to clean the room completly before leaving! I will not stay here again I'll be staying at a differnt hotel for now on.
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
Erica
"beach walk"
the motel is in an excellent location just around the corner from the pier and Splash you have got to try the clam chowder
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
"good location at a good price"
The hotel was very clean and the price was decent for what we got
1 night trip Sep 18, 2014
"Very cheap room, very old"
The price looked good, but the hotel was awful. There was no TV guide or channel guide. The front desk did nit have one and said they never have them, just channel surf for what you want! The breakfast Buffett was skimpy at best. One English muffin, two pieces of wheat bread, one piece of white bread, and 6 mini banana nut muffins. Coffee and juice, were the best on the table. Even the jam was in a squirt bottle. There was a toaster. We stayed in #3 and couldn't get wifi. We spent a lot of time in the lobby where the wifi was best. All in all one big inconvenience.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"Good Experience"
Overall we had a great stay! It was a perfect location to walk to the stores, to get food or to walk down to the beach. Great price as well. Had to leave my key with a note stating I was checking out because no one came out for awhile. But went back to see if they got it & they did. Overall good experience! Will go back :)
1 night trip with friends Sep 9, 2014
Mariah
"Only stayed because of location"
Close to the beach, no AC, plugs didn't work, my KEY didn't work in the lock. You can hear everything. Don't forget the Inn keeper Uncle Creepy, made me feel like I was bugging him from watching TV.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
Pismo traveler
"this is not a family hotel (never again"
horrible stay
2 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
Annie Flores and Patrick Schneider
We were appreciative that the motel was near the ocean. But, our room was noisy: thin walls, 3am loud arrivals next door, cleaners arguing right outside our window, trash pickup nearby at 6am, and leaf blower next door at 7am. And that was for a Saturday morning...
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"Close to the beach"
Not a good experience, I made two separate reseversations one for me and my husband & one for friends. When we get there they only have one room. The owner is the person we were dealing with and he said there was nothing he could do for us, was very insencetive to there mistake. What ever happened to customer service? I also left my glasses there and when I called the person answering the phone was not very helpful at all. What should have been a nice weekend turned into an unpleasant experience.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
helen
"weekend stay"
-rude husband & wife owners-room next to a bowling alley-pool under construction for 2 yrs-no cot or rollaway as stated on website-breakast is ridiculous-Pismo is in trouble, the entire downtown is in sad shape and filthy-highlight was two restaurants...Giuseppes and Honeymoon Cafe. Stay in Cambria.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
momincharge
"Won't reccomend"
Run down, poor parking, loud guest...bad experience
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
"Filthy!"
The motel is conveniently located near the beach. This was the only positive for us. The room was filthy. Wi-fi didn't work in our room - we sat outside the office each time for a signal. Breakfast consisted of a jug of orange juice, muffins and bread with a toaster in the reception area - needless to say we didn't eat it. Overall bad experience for us.
2 night family trip Jul 28, 2014
"beachy"
super close to pismo pier, also super close to bars near pier, which means super close to last call loud drunks
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
scot
"Close but not comfy"
The hotel was convenient to the beach and the stores. Although the website showed a pool, it was broken. In order to use the Wi-Fi you had to stand outside, and if you were lucky, it connected. It became the guest joke when we saw each other standing outside. The rooms have no A/C, but each room had ceiling fans. Luckily it wasn't really warm during my stay. My room had a sofa that made out into a bed; however, the springs on the sofa were extremely worn out. Thus, my kids chose to sleep on the floor. This was my first time to pay the price and rent a suite in a hotel. The suite at this hotel was disappointing.
3 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"Close to the beach and right in town."
There was no A/C, the room was very warm. Bed was not comfortable. The front desk staff was not very friendly and continued answering the phone while I was standing right in front of him.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"good location...thats about it"
Hotel is just steps away from the beach.But quality of the room and the service was not worth the $130 I paid. Not sure where they took the pictures posted on the hotel.com website, but my room certainly didn't look anything like that! Room had a stuffy bad body odor kind of smell. Very small and basic room. Free breakfast was nothing great- some muffins and bread that didnt look too fresh. The only reason I would stay here again would be if I wanted to stay close to the beach and if the other hotels were much more expensive
2 night trip Jul 27, 2014
"If you want to be were the action is, stay hear"
This is a slightly funky, quasi-remodeled motel very close to the Pismo Beach pier. What I loved about this motel is that it is simple, clean and very well located. No issues with our free parking and very clean. The Wifi was a bit tricky to set up, but once established it worked fine. There is no air conditioning and the only problem with that was the air conditioning would block out the sound of other guests coming and going from the motel as well as the sounds of traffic passing on the street. Any place you stay where you leave the windows open as we did due to a lack of air conditioning would have experienced the same thing, regardless of where they stayed in that general area. The Old West Cinnamon rolls are amazing. The Splash Cafe always had a super long line and I'm not a patient person. Moondoggies and the taffy store are great local retailers and you can find just about everything you need at the liquor store right around the corner. This is not fancy but that is the charm. I would stay here again but would hope that it would be a bit more affordable. It was honestly one of the most expensive rooms I have ever booked.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Hotel staff very rude. Room very small. Free breakfast was toast, coffee, very small muffin
1 night romance trip Jul 23, 2014
"It's a motel in an ocean beach town."
Very clean. You pay the price to stay in a beach town no matter the rating. Good experience.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
D.Todoroff
"It's okay."
The beds are not the best. The room smelled like it had a rug cleaning without any Cleaning solution. Which made it smell like dirty gym socks =p or mold. I guess you can't beat the location. =)
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"awesome location for the price"
The desk clerk was very friendly and helpful. The beds were very clean and comfortable. The bathroom can use a good scrubbing. The location was perfect.
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2014
delia
Prime location to pier, restaurants and activity. Easy access to downtown and centrally located.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
"Good for the price."
Tiny and cramped and half the price of the other nearby hotels, which was perfect for us. Also just steps from the beach. My only complaint is that it wasn't very clean- the doors and walls were marked up and the comforter didn't smell clean.
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2014
march
"Mostly good"
Location was great, very close to the beach and shops/restaurants, but not enough parking. Once we found a spot, we didn't move the car for the remainder of the trip- which was possible due to the great location. Room was clean, had a fridge, but no fan in bathroom and no a/c. A/C not usually necessary in these coastal motels, but on a hot weekend, like the weekend we stayed, it would have made it a lot nicer. On the first night the shower temperature was super whacky, but on the second night it was consistent.
2 night family trip Jun 28, 2014
awbrey85
"Almost on the beach"
Was able to see ocean from our room. The room was clean and comfortable with one queen and one double bed, shower, tv, fridge and microwave. Decor was very nice. Sheets was half poly, half cotton with some stains. Seating area near window with table and two chairs. The walls were little bit thin, but was sleeping thru the night without any disturbance from neighbours. Complimentary breakfast was very bad - just some small sugary muffins, so we cooked oatmeal that we brought in the microwave and made tea in the electric kettle that we brought.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
Sasha
"Ghetto"
View of parking lot. No coffee in room. Coffee at 0800 with bread continental breakfast. No fruit. Pool? Didn't see it unless it was behind the boarded up area upstairs.
3 night family trip Jun 15, 2014
"overpriced"
Our room was only slightly larger than the bed. The bed was soft and squeaked with every breath. There was no room to lay out a suitcase or hang up a shirt. The cost of the room was twice what it should have been, but the location a block from the beach was good. The breakfast was minimal and the pool was closed during renovation.
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
NS
"Can't beat the location"
The Inn is about 200 feet from the beach, with plenty of shops and restaurants very close by. The room was clean and basic...perfect for an easy getaway from the beach for a short nap before Heading back. It has few frills, but it does have wifi and continental breakfast and friendly staff. (Hint: Bring Febreeze. My room had a bit of a musty odor to it, which is part of the charm of being so close to the beach, right?)
1 night trip Jun 5, 2014
Ken
"Great hotel location near beach and great service!"
Close to a lot of convenient stores, beach and the freeway.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
"Hotel close to the beach."
Quiet and relaxing, shops are walking distance .
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
"It's not a great hotel...but"
We picked the hotel because it had an indoor pool. We learned upon arrival that the pool was closed due to maintince. We had to travel to the next town to find a public pool. We asked for an extra blanket. The front desk said they'd look into it...but never even moved to contact anyone and no blanket ever showed up. We left with a day remaining that we paid for. However it's basically a block from the beach, and right in the heart of Pismo.
3 night trip May 23, 2014
"quiet and close to beach"
quiet at night and close to the beach. the accomodations were comfortable and casual. fridge, microwave and hair dryer were provided by request.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Next to beach"
Perfect location. Hotels.com only lets you book the budget room. Nicer rooms available.
2 night family trip May 22, 2014
"Great spot!"
We were on our way to stay with a friend and spent the night here. It was perfect for the evening. Within walking distance of beach and pier. We will stay again
1 night trip with friends Apr 30, 2014
Roni
"Birthday Getaway"
Was in a great location and walking distance from just about anything your willing to do.
1 night business trip May 16, 2014
Mr. Raider
"serious waste of money and major disappointment"
upon arrival, the staff was extremely rude and short with us. Part of the issues at check in were our fault and part theirs but as soon as this came about . . their attitude changed to much colder and they tried to tack on an additional charge that we disputed. So much for hospitality. the website advertises a pool so we were extremely upset to find that the pool was closed for maintenance. if they would have put this online or at the very least told us when we were checking in . . . we would have went elsewhere because we have three kids AND i have a chronic injury that water therapy helps with. Also, we were here same time last year and the pool was closed for the same reason at that time!!?? a year later and no progress??? wow. when we got up to the room in was mediocre. the AC/fan DID NOT work and only pumped out hot air . . . extremely uncomfortable most of the day because of this. They clearly don't turn on or plug in the refrigerator until right before a guest enters because it took forever to get cold. The wi-fi service was horrible and barely ever worked. Overall it is a small town cute hotel, but without the mom and pop hospitality or pride in ownership. Needless to say, even thought we adore pismo beach and have been coming here annually for 30+ years . . . we WILL NOT ever be coming to stay in the establishment again. please believe it is not worth the money and there are plenty of other places in Pismo that are.
3 night family trip May 14, 2014
mtz family
"Old, worn out hotel very near beach. Noisy AM."
I will never stay at Ocean Breeze again. It's a very worn out, old place that, though seemingly clean, was so shabby that I never felt comfortable believing it was clean. Thus I didn't use the shower and I worried about picking up critters of some kind from the old, old carpet or the bed. Turns out I woke up with a rash in the morning. Really hoping it was the oppressive heat and not anything else (I never get rashes so .... ?). There is not air conditioning and the windows only open a little onto a shared 2nd floor exterior balcony/hallway that other guest need to walk past to get to the stairs; and the window stuck and took a lot of muscle to get open which was necessary because it was roasting in the room when I arrived at 12:30 AM after midnight. The local garbage pick up happened with all the accompanying loud noise at about 5:15 AM, so no chance of sleeping through to 7AM as I had hoped. There were no bedside lamps, so I was glad I had my flashlight with me, and there were only 3 easily available electrical sockets (computer, phone, ear bud all needed recharging). Had my friend been traveling with me as originally planned, we wouldn't have had enough sockets. Only 1 of the 2 beds had a nightstand beside it. Basically, I had the heebie jeebies as soon as I walked in and had it not been so late at night, I'd have left. Had the room cost $59 or $69, well, maybe that's what I should expect. But the room was $104 plus tax and fees ($115); ought to be better. Near the beach.
Other trip May 17, 2014
Psychotherapist
"Nice hotel and very close to the beach."
It was an amazing experience. Very close parking to the room I was staying in.
Other trip May 16, 2014
"Close to the Beach and Dining"
This hotel is by no means glamorous, but you do get a very clean room close to the beach and dining. The continental breakfast was good. Nothing elaborate, but there was plenty of coffee, juice, muffins and toast. I especially appreciated the hotel attendant letting us know that patrons are required to keep the noise level done at 10:00 pm. Because of their policy we were able to sleep well with no interruptions. I would definitely stay here again. For the price, you can't go wrong.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Ocean breeze"
The only bright side is that at least the beds were some what descent but for a last min. stop i guess it served its purpose. Hotel staffing is one man with great customer service NOT , over priced and i will never stay here again.
Other trip May 4, 2014