All hotels in Pismo Beach, California, United States of America
250 Main St, Pismo Beach, CA, 93449, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.8
    2.9
    2.8
"Good value for the money"
Nice little motel. I've stayed several times. Great location. Mediocre WiFi.
1 night trip Jan 7, 2015
"Only good thing to say about this hotel"
Stayed here twice. First stay was chalked up to a bad day maybe. Second time is a clincher. Front desk personnel are rude unfriendly and zero help. Don't ask for any extra towels or wash cloths you only get two. The only good thing about this hotel is location. Next time I'll pay 20 bucks more a night and stay else where
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
matt
"Worst Hotel Stay Ever"
This hotel was very old, but I realized that when I booked it. It is only a block from the beach which was nice. The one-person staff was not very friendly or welcoming. He gave us the worst room possible. It was located under the stairs and right next to an old ice machine that was so loud my family could not sleep. I went to talk to the front desk at 10:00pm and he told me that "You get what you pay for" and continued to explain to me that Hotels.com only pays them a small amount of money for their rooms etc. (so does that mean my family deserves to be miserable?) He then gave us the key to the room next to the original room and assured us that the ice machine would shut off at midnight. The new room was just as noisy. The ice machine was still running at 1:00in the morning, and did not shut off all night. That and the noisy refrigerator had my 5 year old tossing and turning until she finally fell asleep. This was by far the worst hotel experience in my entire life!
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
Benicia
"THIS MOTEL IS HORRIBLE!"
We stayed here for one night and paid a very good price for it, in fact I think the online prices is the same price you would get if you just walked up, which I wish we had done, because we would have never stayed in this motel. We were put in a room under the stair case, @ the end of a hall way, next to the alley and you could here the bowling alley across the way. No phone, no table lamp, no extra blanket or pillow, no closet, no coffee pot, must less a microwave, one wash cloth, hanging over what was a hand rail for handicap or elderly by the toilet. That was the towel rack in the bathroom. One light bulb worked out of three in the ceiling fan. The bed was horribly hard, I didn't sleep all night. My husband ask him if we could have a different room up stairs when we first checked in and he said no we are all booked. That was not the truth, they were not anywhere near booked. The continental breakfast was a joke. It was the smallest muffins I have ever seen, 2 different kinds and coffee so strong it got me buzzed just smelling it, and a pitcher of orange juice, and there was a note on the wall that said "Be considerate of others when taking breakfast items!" That was hilarious!!! The closet was a very small shelf in the middle of the room wall with some hangers underneath and a suitcase rack. It was a handicap room and that is what they give expedia customers who request one bed. The indoor pool was closed , under construction & had bedroom furniture by it!
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
"Not so much"
A little too run down, never mind the toenail clippings on the floor and 80% empty bottle of vodka in the cupboard. You need to be pretty adventurous to give it a go here. If so, it is a nice location.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"I would stay here again."
Excellent location. Very close proximity to beach.
3 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Lois
"Space in the is very less"
The room is not designed for two beds. The additional bed was placed infront of restroom, which I dont like it.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
CHAK
"close to beach but find someplace else."
very small, room located across from back end of a bowling alley. no phone, no radio/clock. bed a real squeeker, light outside window bright and on all night. bath was only equipped with hand held shower nozzle. breakfast = coffee, oj, and donut holes.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
rick
"pismo spot"
It was a nice place to lay your head at night. It is a little outdated for the price, and the breakfast was not worth it, Coffee, Juice and bite size muffins that's all. If your looking for a getaway and don't mind no Breakfast, then this is the place for you. It was a great spot to get anywhere fast in town.
2 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
"Pismo Beach get away"
We wanted to stay in Pismo Beach near the beach. The hotel was only a block away from the ocean and one block away from some fantastic restaurants. We sat at the beach, swam in the ocean, had some great meals and that night we walked out on the pier.
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2014
Jon
"Okay for one night"
The bathroom floor looked like it had been remodeled. However the rest of the bathroom was old. There were mildew stains in the shower and along the shower door. Faucet in shower very touchy. Could not regulate hot and cold very well. Back of bathroom door was smudged and dirty. Carpet in room looked worn and dingy. The maintenance man greeted us warmly. However the gentleman at the front desk was not very friendly. We acknowledged we were early, but asked if we could check in. He never looked up from his computer game. He directed us to return in 30 minutes for check-in. When we returned for check-in, he held the same demeanor. Never looked up to acknowledge us. Simply asked for my ID and a credit card without looking at us. Finally made eye contact when handing us the key. If not for the greeting from the maintenance man, we probably would have not stayed here.
"Nice hotel close to the beach"
Very clean, small but cozy room. Excellent room rate through Expedia. Definitely would stay there again. Staff were very friendly.
Janene
"Pismo"
Nice enough and clean enough. lighting in room a little less than ideal.
1 night romance trip Nov 10, 2014
Bryan
Old & looks like they are doing some repairs. Perfect location right by the beach & pier. The man that we checked in and out with was not friendly at all.
2 night trip Nov 7, 2014
Anne
"Anniversary Weekend Trip"
Room was a little shabby but clean and comfortable. ..very close to pier and beach...might very nice and helpful!
3 night romance trip Oct 19, 2014
"so close to the beach!!!"
this motel is perfect located, very close to the beach and has a personal flair. we enjoyed so much, so that we decided to stay one more night. the owner of the motel was very helpful and engaged in recommending us our next stopover clouse to highway one!
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
Karin
"Close to the beach and the city"
My son and I enjoyed our stay. It was very close to the beach and to downtown. Only recommendation that I would have is to try and make the towels s little softer. Other than that the beds were very comfortable. Plan on making reservations real soon to visit again. I cannot rate the staff because I never had any interaction with them. Had a late arrival and picked up key from night drop box.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
"Good deal by the beach"
The hotel was pretty old, but the staff was very friendly, and its a great location. Overall a good stay.
2 night family trip Oct 14, 2014
Kaileigh
"Hotel half a block from the beach"
We had a great stay at the Ocean Breeze Hotel. It's in a central location, close to shops, restaurants, and bars. Our room was directly next to the office, so we had a beach view out of our front door/window. Clean room and bathroom. The bed was a bit uncomfortable but we didn't mind too much. Great water pressure in the bathroom. I would stay here again!
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Felicia
"Great location, 1/2 block from beach"
A great find. Clean and comfortable. Great bed and roomy bathroom. Fridge was a plus. General Manager, Ed, was the best!
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
"Lovely place"
This is a really good place to stay. Friendly service and right next to the sea. It has everything you need and the beds are really comfortable. Great bar nearby and loads of pelicans! Never seen anything quite like it. Would recommend it to anyone.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2014
I love the layout of the room and the location, but the service was terrible and she was one I the owners! Went to check in and they didn't have my reservation they said. Went to show them my confermation number and they blamed it on hotels.com! Asked her well do you have a room for me he rudely said I don't know probaly not. Did not care that we just drove over 2 hours. After she found my reservation , When going over everything she said it all fast and like she could care that I'm guest staying at their location! They have so many random chargers for things you feel like you have to clean the room completly before leaving! I will not stay here again I'll be staying at a differnt hotel for now on.
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
Erica
"beach walk"
the motel is in an excellent location just around the corner from the pier and Splash you have got to try the clam chowder
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
"good location at a good price"
The hotel was very clean and the price was decent for what we got
1 night trip Sep 18, 2014
"Very cheap room, very old"
The price looked good, but the hotel was awful. There was no TV guide or channel guide. The front desk did nit have one and said they never have them, just channel surf for what you want! The breakfast Buffett was skimpy at best. One English muffin, two pieces of wheat bread, one piece of white bread, and 6 mini banana nut muffins. Coffee and juice, were the best on the table. Even the jam was in a squirt bottle. There was a toaster. We stayed in #3 and couldn't get wifi. We spent a lot of time in the lobby where the wifi was best. All in all one big inconvenience.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"Good Experience"
Overall we had a great stay! It was a perfect location to walk to the stores, to get food or to walk down to the beach. Great price as well. Had to leave my key with a note stating I was checking out because no one came out for awhile. But went back to see if they got it & they did. Overall good experience! Will go back :)
1 night trip with friends Sep 9, 2014
Mariah
"Only stayed because of location"
Close to the beach, no AC, plugs didn't work, my KEY didn't work in the lock. You can hear everything. Don't forget the Inn keeper Uncle Creepy, made me feel like I was bugging him from watching TV.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
Pismo traveler
"this is not a family hotel (never again"
horrible stay
2 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
Annie Flores and Patrick Schneider
We were appreciative that the motel was near the ocean. But, our room was noisy: thin walls, 3am loud arrivals next door, cleaners arguing right outside our window, trash pickup nearby at 6am, and leaf blower next door at 7am. And that was for a Saturday morning...
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"Close to the beach"
Not a good experience, I made two separate reseversations one for me and my husband & one for friends. When we get there they only have one room. The owner is the person we were dealing with and he said there was nothing he could do for us, was very insencetive to there mistake. What ever happened to customer service? I also left my glasses there and when I called the person answering the phone was not very helpful at all. What should have been a nice weekend turned into an unpleasant experience.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
helen
"weekend stay"
-rude husband & wife owners-room next to a bowling alley-pool under construction for 2 yrs-no cot or rollaway as stated on website-breakast is ridiculous-Pismo is in trouble, the entire downtown is in sad shape and filthy-highlight was two restaurants...Giuseppes and Honeymoon Cafe. Stay in Cambria.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
momincharge
"Won't reccomend"
Run down, poor parking, loud guest...bad experience
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
"Filthy!"
The motel is conveniently located near the beach. This was the only positive for us. The room was filthy. Wi-fi didn't work in our room - we sat outside the office each time for a signal. Breakfast consisted of a jug of orange juice, muffins and bread with a toaster in the reception area - needless to say we didn't eat it. Overall bad experience for us.
2 night family trip Jul 28, 2014
"beachy"
super close to pismo pier, also super close to bars near pier, which means super close to last call loud drunks
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
scot
"Close but not comfy"
The hotel was convenient to the beach and the stores. Although the website showed a pool, it was broken. In order to use the Wi-Fi you had to stand outside, and if you were lucky, it connected. It became the guest joke when we saw each other standing outside. The rooms have no A/C, but each room had ceiling fans. Luckily it wasn't really warm during my stay. My room had a sofa that made out into a bed; however, the springs on the sofa were extremely worn out. Thus, my kids chose to sleep on the floor. This was my first time to pay the price and rent a suite in a hotel. The suite at this hotel was disappointing.
3 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"Close to the beach and right in town."
There was no A/C, the room was very warm. Bed was not comfortable. The front desk staff was not very friendly and continued answering the phone while I was standing right in front of him.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"good location...thats about it"
Hotel is just steps away from the beach.But quality of the room and the service was not worth the $130 I paid. Not sure where they took the pictures posted on the hotel.com website, but my room certainly didn't look anything like that! Room had a stuffy bad body odor kind of smell. Very small and basic room. Free breakfast was nothing great- some muffins and bread that didnt look too fresh. The only reason I would stay here again would be if I wanted to stay close to the beach and if the other hotels were much more expensive
2 night trip Jul 27, 2014
"If you want to be were the action is, stay hear"
This is a slightly funky, quasi-remodeled motel very close to the Pismo Beach pier. What I loved about this motel is that it is simple, clean and very well located. No issues with our free parking and very clean. The Wifi was a bit tricky to set up, but once established it worked fine. There is no air conditioning and the only problem with that was the air conditioning would block out the sound of other guests coming and going from the motel as well as the sounds of traffic passing on the street. Any place you stay where you leave the windows open as we did due to a lack of air conditioning would have experienced the same thing, regardless of where they stayed in that general area. The Old West Cinnamon rolls are amazing. The Splash Cafe always had a super long line and I'm not a patient person. Moondoggies and the taffy store are great local retailers and you can find just about everything you need at the liquor store right around the corner. This is not fancy but that is the charm. I would stay here again but would hope that it would be a bit more affordable. It was honestly one of the most expensive rooms I have ever booked.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Hotel staff very rude. Room very small. Free breakfast was toast, coffee, very small muffin
1 night romance trip Jul 23, 2014
"It's a motel in an ocean beach town."
Very clean. You pay the price to stay in a beach town no matter the rating. Good experience.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
D.Todoroff
"It's okay."
The beds are not the best. The room smelled like it had a rug cleaning without any Cleaning solution. Which made it smell like dirty gym socks =p or mold. I guess you can't beat the location. =)
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"awesome location for the price"
The desk clerk was very friendly and helpful. The beds were very clean and comfortable. The bathroom can use a good scrubbing. The location was perfect.
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2014
delia
Prime location to pier, restaurants and activity. Easy access to downtown and centrally located.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
"Good for the price."
Tiny and cramped and half the price of the other nearby hotels, which was perfect for us. Also just steps from the beach. My only complaint is that it wasn't very clean- the doors and walls were marked up and the comforter didn't smell clean.
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2014
march
"Mostly good"
Location was great, very close to the beach and shops/restaurants, but not enough parking. Once we found a spot, we didn't move the car for the remainder of the trip- which was possible due to the great location. Room was clean, had a fridge, but no fan in bathroom and no a/c. A/C not usually necessary in these coastal motels, but on a hot weekend, like the weekend we stayed, it would have made it a lot nicer. On the first night the shower temperature was super whacky, but on the second night it was consistent.
2 night family trip Jun 28, 2014
awbrey85
"Almost on the beach"
Was able to see ocean from our room. The room was clean and comfortable with one queen and one double bed, shower, tv, fridge and microwave. Decor was very nice. Sheets was half poly, half cotton with some stains. Seating area near window with table and two chairs. The walls were little bit thin, but was sleeping thru the night without any disturbance from neighbours. Complimentary breakfast was very bad - just some small sugary muffins, so we cooked oatmeal that we brought in the microwave and made tea in the electric kettle that we brought.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
Sasha
"Ghetto"
View of parking lot. No coffee in room. Coffee at 0800 with bread continental breakfast. No fruit. Pool? Didn't see it unless it was behind the boarded up area upstairs.
3 night family trip Jun 15, 2014
"overpriced"
Our room was only slightly larger than the bed. The bed was soft and squeaked with every breath. There was no room to lay out a suitcase or hang up a shirt. The cost of the room was twice what it should have been, but the location a block from the beach was good. The breakfast was minimal and the pool was closed during renovation.
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
NS
"Can't beat the location"
The Inn is about 200 feet from the beach, with plenty of shops and restaurants very close by. The room was clean and basic...perfect for an easy getaway from the beach for a short nap before Heading back. It has few frills, but it does have wifi and continental breakfast and friendly staff. (Hint: Bring Febreeze. My room had a bit of a musty odor to it, which is part of the charm of being so close to the beach, right?)
1 night trip Jun 5, 2014
Ken
"Great hotel location near beach and great service!"
Close to a lot of convenient stores, beach and the freeway.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014