All hotels in Dayton, Ohio, United States of America
6616 Miller Ln, Dayton, OH, 45414, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Pool is for the penguins!"
The only complaint that I have about our stay is that the indoor/outdoor pool was a little chilly to swim in. I wish the water temperature would have been a little warmer. Other than that, this was one of the best places I have stayed in a long time!
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"Fantastic! Super friendly staff. Clean!"
Great breakfast area and huge homey like kitchen where you get your food. Very impressive hotel. Nicest one I have seen for awhile in that price range. Great beds and so clean.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
colleen
"Great place"
Fantastic, great service
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"great"
Nice n clean
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
"GREAT OVERNIGHT GET AWAY"
VERY RELAXING, FRIENDLY, VERY NICE STAFF
1 night trip Jan 3, 2015
MICHAEL
We were having a week-end get-away. We booked this hotel first off because we could bring our little dog with us. We were also pleased that breakfast was included. When we arrived and throughout our stay, the staff was very friendly and helpful. We were especially pleased to find there was a hot tub in addition to the pool. What really surprised us was an evening meal free of charge and popcorn/soda/coffee free 24/7. Rooms were equipped with frig and microwave, hair dryer, coffee. Everything was clean. We just didn't feel as if we could have gotten a better deal.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Deb
"A perfect place to stay while in town."
Friendly staff,quick check in...very clean room. Social hour and free breakfast were a hit for my kids...all around great stay...will be back for the Air Force Marathon.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Great Value"
All that you could ask for: Clean, Modern, Convenient at a great value
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"It's nice as always. Love it and my children also."
My children love all the amazing freebies that this hotel offers. I'm always referring someone to stay at the hotel cause it's amazing.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
MSSB
Had a very nice stay there while working in Dayton...nice staff...very welcoming...
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Beaver
"Smells and grungy"
We've stayed here many times, and our last two visits we've noticed an odd odor. This time we were on the 4th floor and the smell was so strong we complained. We were "upgraded" to a 5th floor suite, very clean but grungy looking, and we could still smell the odor, though not so strong. Also, the elevator was making a frightening noise. We are staying somewhere else next time.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Darrell
"Drury Inn"
Nice place. A little hassle at check in since they could not confirm my rate until I had given them my credit card. I don't like handing it over for unknown charges. That should either be made clear on the Hotels site and/or Drury Inn. Otherwise, nice place and good breakfast.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Christopher
"family fun"
Me and my family had a blast! :-)
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Keshia
"Great Hotel for travelling to an from Florida"
This was the best hotel we stayed at on our return trip from Florida to Toronto. It was a bit more expensive but by the time you factored in the free drinks, hot breakfast and evening snacks, it was actually cheaper. My only complaint is the room was too hot, but that seems to be true everywhere. Also there were no plugs on desk for recharging computers and phones. Small things in the scheme of things.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
"Quick stop"
Convenient location right off highway. great place for a quick stop over in route somewhere else
1 night trip Nov 25, 2014
jeffrey
"Nice hotel close to restaurants and interstate"
Check-in was quick and easy. We expected breakfast but we're surprised that dinner was provided in the price too. While our plans did not allow us to try the dinner, the breakfast was very good. The room was very clean and comfortable.
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
Tess
"Wonderful Stay"
It was great . Convenient and nice. Room was nice and clean .staff was Politécnica and respectful . Area is surrounded by a variety of food restaurants . I enjoyed the Stay .
2 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
Twonnisha
"Great time at the Drury."
Front desk clerk "Asha" (maybe spelled wrong) was amazing. She really made us feel like we were top on her list of priorities. Very accommodating and she went out of her way to make us comfortable.
Other trip Nov 14, 2014
Dana
"Very nice place to stay"
Really nice hotel with great staff service. Only flaw was same breakfast everyday. If this hotel changed the breakfast meat everyday, i.e., link sausage one day, patty sausage the next day, and beacon the next, I would give this hotel a five star rating. This hotel has a great location, just off I-75, and surrounded by many fine places to eat, and most are within walking distance.
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Sedrick
"Drury Hotel great get away for family weekend"
We were in town for a hockey game for my 8 year old. I actually picked the hotel for the indoor outdoor pool. My little boys loved the pool, hot tub and work out room. The hotel is minutes from scene 75 which is a kids paradise with a great restaurant and bar. We will come back just to play. There are so many eating choices within walking distance of the hotel. My only complaint would be the coffee service. They need flavored creamer or at least options on sweetner. Sweet and low makes horrible coffee. Also, real cups would be nicer. We will definitely return.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Leighann
"it was nice"
Feel confident in this place
1 night business trip Oct 12, 2014
kent
"Great hotel! Very clean, quiet and friendly."
The hotel location was just off the expressway, easy to get to. This was my first time staying at a Drury Inn and I am now a fan. The breakfast was more than coffee and danish and they served hot dogs, nachos and popcorn around 5:30pm. Very professional, friendly staff and just a great hotel experience.
2 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
"Nicest hotel in this part of town. Clean and brite"
Great hotel. The only dissapointment was the breakfast. It was like any other free breakfast.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"A great hotel in a bad location!"
A classy hotel with a friendly staff! Beautifully furnished and finished with top-of-the-line materials. Too bad about the continual hum of highway traffic heard throughout the night, even though we were in the quiet end of the building on the sixth floor! The sound is like "white noise", which wouldn't bother some folks. Will definitely stay at another Drury Inn if we are confident no busy highway is too close.
1 night romance trip Oct 9, 2014
james
I wish the food was a little better. I stayed the weekend and had to have the same food both days. Just wished it was changed up a little.
2 night business trip Oct 3, 2014
Very clean, updated. Comfortable bed. Bathroom spacious and clean, nicely appointed.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
The staff and accomodations were wonderful. Great Breakfast and the work out room was perfect.
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
Jackie Brosius
"Comfy, Clean, Welcoming Hotel"
Loved my stay at Drury Inn. The hotel staff was friendly, helpful. The room was very clean. Lots of dining choices. Had a quiet, relaxing, comfortable stay before the AFB Marathon. Pleasantly surprised!!
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Georgeanne Taghizadeh
"Great experience!"
I rarely take the time to leave a review, but our stay was so enjoyable I just had to. The cost of the room was very reasonable so I didn't expect much - but it was wonderful! The morning breakfast was amazing! They even opened up early to accommodate the marathon guests! This is where we will stay each time we visit our college kids in the future!
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Annie
Will stay there again
1 night business trip Sep 17, 2014
"Very nice place"
Very clean, updated, everything looked new. Good breakfast in the morning. Very happy with our stay.
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2014
"I had a pleasing stay"
It would be helpful if the hotel provided such things as dishes, and eating utensils in the room's kitchen area. Also, the walls of the hotel rooms are so thin, you can clearly hear your neighbors TV, and what is supposed to be private conversations.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"never a bad stay"
Our stay with Drury was great as usual. We have stayed at this hotel, and always have a good stay. Even with the soccer teams in the building-everything was well controlled and still very clean! Highly recommend this hotel for families or couples traveling together.
1 night trip with friends Aug 31, 2014
henry
"Very nice hotel"
Would stay again
1 night romance trip Aug 30, 2014
"Good for a Short Stay"
Reasonably close to the airport, had to catch an early flight the next morning. Good for a short stay I'd say.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2014
Sam
Overall nice hotel and staff. Evening mixer with complimentary drinks (3) and hot snacks was pleasant surprise. Breakfast was plenty as well.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"MUST STAY"
OUTSTANDING!!!!!
2 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Mark R
Nice hotel to stay at while visiting the National Museum of the Air Force! The free breakfast was very nice, it had more than the traditional Waffle... it did have the waffle, but they also had, biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs, with cheese and ham to throw on top, sausage patties, toast, and home fries! the Pool area was nice, lots of kids were really enjoying it! the happy hour kickstart was nice with the 3 complimentary glasses of wine, and selection of appetizer's... how ever, it would have been nicer if they had a few more choices for those of us on a diet... they had Mac and cheese, baked potatoes, hot dogs, nacho's with cheese and peppers.. it was very popular and packed when we went down... it would be nice if some of the parents would supervise their children better.... The room was very clean and the bed was comfy.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Cali
"Very close to cemetery & restaurants !"
Great
1 night trip Aug 4, 2014
Susie Whitener
They probably could have replaced the recliner chair, the arms were worn out. Clean the carpet more often, as it is a 'smoking room.'
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"A night in Dayton"
Quick check in, beautiful, clean hotel. Close to many restaurants. Would stay here again
Rob
The hotel was clean, easy access from I75. The other amenities were a plus, I would recommend this hotel to others.
1 night trip Jul 16, 2014
"Surprisingly Great Hotel!"
We stayed here on our way home from a weekend away and it was a great decision. I had never stayed in a Drury Inn before and was pleasantly surprised. There was a pool (indoor and outdoor) and hot tub (indoor) which were small and filled with kids but overall pretty nice. We didn't take advantage of the nightly happy hour, but it did seem to offer a variety of drinks and snacks all for free. Our room was spacious and very comfortable, and the location was convenient to lots of nearby restaurants. Would definitely stay here again if I am ever in Dayton for the night again.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
"Conviently located"
Beautiful building , inside and out , hotel staff very friendly and accommodating , nice breakfast buffet and evening snacks and beverages free , I will look for a Drury Inn next time we travel , A++
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2014
Christine
"Drury shines"
Convenient to I-70. Updated room, clean newer beds. Great reception and breakfast. Will be back.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
Robert from Ohio
Our stay was absolutely fabulous the room was clean the staff was super and the whole hotel was gorgeous
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"THE place to stay in Dayton."
My recent two-night stay at the Dayton Drury Inn & Suites North was one of the best hotel experiences I have had. The facilities are in excellent condition and spotless. Our room was a two-queen non-smoking. It, too, was in excellent condition and spotless. The bedding was a special plus. The hot breakfast offerings included scrambled eggs, sausage, browned potatoes, creamed chipped beef and biscuits, and make-your-own waffles. The cold offerings were the standards. The evening "happy hour" included 3 drinks of choice as well as appetizers and an at least one entree that could serve as an evening meal. The hotel is located in the midst of just about every chain restaurant you have heard of and a Panera Bread is right next door. This place is great. Highly recommend!
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
"Absolutely Fabulous!"
Very happy, safe, clean & allows up to 2 dogs @$10 per pet...wonderful! This is first time we've traveled with our dogs & the experience for all can be nerve racking. However, the hotel staff is very inviting & most guests are pet lovers too. The king suite we have is truly huge! Free cocktails & hot appetizer 5:30-7pm M-F, Free breakfast & wifi. All 5 of us are loving this hotel- 1st time stay & would book again.
2 night family trip Jul 9, 2014
Cheryl OConnell
"one night trip"
We only planned to stay the one night but we considered staying a 2nd night. They were very helpful with information regarding room availability. We didn't need to stay the 2nd night but it was good to know we could have if we needed to.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
"Easy access"
No criticisms about the hotel or the service. Room was comfortable and clean and the breakfast was excellent. Definitely will stay again.
1 night trip Jun 11, 2014