All hotels in St. Louis, Missouri, United States of America
400 Olive St, St. Louis, MO, 63102, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Amazing!"
The hotel was absolutely wonderful. Kayla, at the front desk, was extremely accomodating and amazing at her job. The view from our room was exceptional. However, the neighborhood, although nice, did not have much happening in it. This just may be because St. Louis is more spread out in general. I would definitely recommend staying here.
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Cassandra
"Very decent!"
The room was nice and the bed appeared to be very clean! There was a hair left in the tub...but overall It was nice.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
Ira Cox
"excellent"
We will be back................................
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
"Great time"
We arrived and were able to check in early. The staff was helpful and the room was very clean.The hotel is right downtown and close to many ya.activities and resteraunts. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
Our room was fabulous! The staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was delicious.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
christy
"Great staff!"
The staff at this hotel was incredibly friendly throughout our stay. We would definitely stay there again!
3 night trip Sep 29, 2014
"A Joyce Meyer Conference experience at the Hilton"
We were a group of ladies travelling from Michigan to the annual Women's Joyce Meyer Conference. We loved the hotel but the breakfast was expensive and there was only free wifi for AT&T users! how strange. Would be nice for such a rich organization as Hilton Hotels to,offer complimentary breakfast as women come from all,overr the USA for this event! The staff was very nice when we had to ask for more towels and toilet paper and kleenex!....... unfortunately the towels were thining and old. All and all i would stay here again as we have found cheap breakfasts at lumches elsewhere at local city cafes and sandwich shops. They need to change their wifi options though!
3 night trip with friends Sep 25, 2014
"Will Return!"
LOVED the BEDS & PILLOWS!!!! Best comfort ever in a hotel!
3 night family trip Sep 25, 2014
rebecca l.
we enjoyed our stay...
2 night family trip Sep 17, 2014
"very nice room - close to the stadium"
Nice amenities - everything seemed clean enjoyed the atmosphere of the hotel
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Enjoyed our stay. Hotel was very clean and it was very convenient to the attractions we wanted to see. Did not have to move our car out of the lot.
2 night trip Sep 11, 2014
Sandy Wright
"Close to our event spot"
Staff was very friendly and helpful. Will stay here again next time we are in town.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Great experience. Great location. The check-in staff were patient, courteous and knowledgeable about places to eat. The walk to the baseball stadium was very easy.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
Excellent time, convenient to everything
1 night trip Sep 14, 2014
Tom Connolly
"Must read !"
This was an amazing hotel wanting to come back for my birthday In a few weeks just hoping to get a room with a better view . And one with a single bed like we asked for. But over all this as the best place I have stayed in a long time. The man and the front desk john was great.
1 night family trip Sep 12, 2014
Erina ledesma
"Great Value"
Clean hotel, excellent room and service, convenient to downtown locations, convenient parking, great price, what was there not to love?
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2014
bob
The room itself was clean and the hotel service was wonderful. The surrounding noise was very loud and we had trouble sleeping. Also, parking was rather difficult. Vallet was full and parking in the garage was complicated. Overall in a good location and clean!!
1 night trip Sep 8, 2014
Casey
I absolutely LOVED the Hilton downtown St. Louis; I could not have picked a better hotel.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Tamera
"Great location for Cardinals game and exploring th"
I stayed here for the weekend with my girlfriend. The hotel was very nice and I would definitely stay here again. It was easily walking distance to Busch Stadium and the Arch is even closer. The room was very nice, large comfy bed and big enough to hang out in. The only negative point was our view was of a big parking garage next door. It is a square building, you end up having about a 50/50 shot of a decent view depending which side you get put on. If I could, I would have given 4.5 stars with everything else being great.
2 night romance trip Aug 29, 2014
Brad
"Downtown at arch"
Great location - walk to ballpark, arch and LaClede's landing. Pricey but you are downtown
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Hotel staff very courteous and helpful"
I love, love, love the valet service; and at just an extra $8 per day over self-parking fee, it is worth every penny! All the hotel staff had a smile on and were very helpful from carrying up and down our luggage at the start and end of our stay to helping me find pizza that delivered to the hotel at 2 a.m. My daughters, their friends and I were very happy with the clean, comfortable rooms and spacious bathrooms. I called two days before our stay to ask for adjoining rooms and it was no problem which I was happy about. We were in town for the One Direction concert and the walk from the hotel to the Edward Jones Dome was very short and easy. Overall, I would encourage anyone to stay at the this Hilton and enjoy the special treatment we recieved. We will definitely be booking this hotel again if One Direction comes back to St. Louis!
1 night family trip Aug 27, 2014
April
The hotel and the staff were very good.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
"Great hotel close to Arch and Ball park"
This is a beautiful hotel, very clean and comfortable. My only complaint is the door to my room was practically impossible to open. When I talked with staff about it, they said that upon renovation there were rooms that had doors that were very hard to open. They didn't offer to change my room or accommodate me any other way.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
kay
"Igreat place"
From the people to the room - everything was excellent. Only thing I would suggest to the mgt is to mix up the breakfast buffet - same food everyday.
3 night romance trip Aug 18, 2014
"Great room, bad expectation."
No free wifi, breakfast, etc. It was my own fault to expect these things so I can't fault them, but I would rather stay at a comfort inn instead of just little bit of a more quality room (which wasn't much greater). I expect these things in my hometown, Chicago, and take it for granted.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
My wife & I were celebrating our 26th anniversary. We couldn't have had a better stay. Angel at the front desk is truly an asset to your hotel. She went up and beyond to insure we had everything we need to in insure a fantastic weekend. She was a blessing. We will be returning to St. Louis sometime in the near future and look forward to returning to the Hilton. Thanks again to Angel, she made our weekend complete. Tim & Veronica Eker.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Tim & Veronica Eker
"Great Stay!"
The front desk staff was very helpful.
2 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2014
"Would stay again"
Hotel was very nice and clean. We felt safe and comfortable! Parking garage was right across the road. And walking distance from stadiums! And the pillows were awesome!
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Megan
We had a great time staying here. Close to the stadium and very nice clean room. Staff was great.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
evan
"Beautiful hotel, close to attractions but..."
It was a wonderful hotel, top notch, but for nightlife and dining in the immediate area it didn't offer much.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2014
T
"Good Location, Our view was amazing!"
We had to switch rooms when we first got there but the room we ended up in had an amazing view, the staff was friendly and the amenities were nice, the only complaint was the the hallways smelt bad and the spa never had towels. I would stay there again though!
2 night trip with friends Aug 9, 2014
Mattijax
"overall nice hotel"
The room was very nice, clean and organized. Where they said you have a view of the city you actually have a view of a brick wall that looks to be an office complex which didn't make me to happy. But the staff was very friendly and they seemed to be helpful. I would probably recommend it to someone else if they didn't care about the view
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Shawn
"Great location for downtown St. Louis"
Hilton Downtown by the Arch was the perfect location to walk to The Village Ballpark/Busch Stadium, The Arch and Laclede's Landing. It took my boyfriend and I, no more then 20 minutes to walk to each location. The only negative thing I have to say is that it was a fouled odor on the 6th floor by the elevators. But other then that, I was very pleased with everything and the staff was very helpful on giving suggestions where to eat. Definitely, will recommend this hotel.
2 night romance trip Aug 8, 2014
Tiffany W.
"Don't judge a book by its cover!"
When we arrived I was a little uncertain but as soon as I stepped into the hotel I was impressed! The room was comfortable and staff helpful and responsive to requests! The location was fantastic! We were within a short walk to the St Loius Arch and the ball park. I only wish we had booked a longer stay and would certainly recommend this hotel!
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2014
Rachel Scheuboeck
"Good hotel, near the ball park"
The hotel is clean, food was good, Nate the bartender awesome! The Arch was beautiful even though there was alot of construction. Walking to the ball park was easy, lots of fun restaurant. The metro was great to take to the airport, you save alot of money!!
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Vacation Overnight"
We stopped in St. Louis to add another major league baseball park to our list. The Hilton is convenient to the ballpark, the Arch and other attractions. It is a nice, old hotel with self-parking across the street. I consider it a very good value for someone looking for a moderately priced, comfortable short stay. It is not a luxury hotel, but nice and clean.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
We loved it!!!! The experience was great and we plan to return for future visits.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Shernell
"Birthday Suite"
My boyfriend and I stayed in a superior king room for the night of my birthday and we were blown away by how gorgeous the room was. The staff was friendly and eager to take care of us. We definitely can't wait to spend many other special nights in this hotel.
1 night romance trip Jul 24, 2014
Samantha
"Don't book with other sites"
We have been booking through hotels.com for a while. This is the first time a hotel didn't like that and put us in the worst room possible. Will not recommend this hotel to anybody for that reason
2 night romance trip Jul 25, 2014
Bev
"Doesn't live up to the name"
When I think of Hilton, I think of a really nice, convenient hotel that makes the weekend that much better. But instead, it almost ruined it. The front desk was rude, impersonal and never answered if I called. The doors don't open unless you kick them open. Some rooms don't come with everything stating that do. Overall, I was disappointed. Also, make sure you have an extra 100 for parking that they don't include until the end!
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Lindsay
"Adequate"
The hotel was adequate. I have come to expect so much more from the Hilton brand. Room service was slow and the restaurant took forever to sit and serve us. The front desk employees were very nice and professional.
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2014
Ed
"Staff were vry professional"
All staff members were very professional. My room was very clean and comfortable. Room serves was very timely and the food was prepared perfectly.
1 night business trip Jul 16, 2014
"Pleasurable stay"
Everything was very nice and clean. Hotel reception was very helpful and courteous. No complaints whatsoever.
1 night romance trip Jul 12, 2014
Anthony
Overall great hotel and service
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2014
Erica
"Great staff."
I stayed here for 4 nights and the staff was wonderful. Everyone was nice and wanted to know what they could do for me.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Sandy
"Close to Busch Stadium"
Don't expect great views, but the staff was great and the room was comfy.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
Kristin
"Will stay again!"
This is a great hotel! I will stay again!
1 night trip Jul 7, 2014
Taylor's
"when arrived tge room was not ready, poor service"
I would like a refund. The room was not ready for 45 minutes at 5pm. This is not how you treat customers.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
missperfect
"Nostalgia"
My family was in St. Louis to visit my husband's extended family and to show our children the city in which he grew up. The hotel was fine but the surrounding area appeared new yet deserted? There was a great deal of road construction going and most of the people we saw seemed to be either commuters or business people. Having driven around St. Louis county, I will definitely avoid the downtown area and stay in one of the connecting cities where there seems to be more people and activities.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
"Lack of shuttle service."
I think that the hotel should offer shuttle service to sporting events.
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014