All hotels in St. Louis, Missouri, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here400 Olive St, St. Louis, MO, 63102, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

The room itself was clean and the hotel service was wonderful. The surrounding noise was very loud and we had trouble sleeping. Also, parking was rather difficult. Vallet was full and parking in the garage was complicated. Overall in a good location and clean!!
1 night trip Sep 8, 2014
Casey
I absolutely LOVED the Hilton downtown St. Louis; I could not have picked a better hotel.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Tamera
"Great location for Cardinals game and exploring th"
I stayed here for the weekend with my girlfriend. The hotel was very nice and I would definitely stay here again. It was easily walking distance to Busch Stadium and the Arch is even closer. The room was very nice, large comfy bed and big enough to hang out in. The only negative point was our view was of a big parking garage next door. It is a square building, you end up having about a 50/50 shot of a decent view depending which side you get put on. If I could, I would have given 4.5 stars with everything else being great.
2 night romance trip Aug 29, 2014
Brad
"Downtown at arch"
Great location - walk to ballpark, arch and LaClede's landing. Pricey but you are downtown
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Hotel staff very courteous and helpful"
I love, love, love the valet service; and at just an extra $8 per day over self-parking fee, it is worth every penny! All the hotel staff had a smile on and were very helpful from carrying up and down our luggage at the start and end of our stay to helping me find pizza that delivered to the hotel at 2 a.m. My daughters, their friends and I were very happy with the clean, comfortable rooms and spacious bathrooms. I called two days before our stay to ask for adjoining rooms and it was no problem which I was happy about. We were in town for the One Direction concert and the walk from the hotel to the Edward Jones Dome was very short and easy. Overall, I would encourage anyone to stay at the this Hilton and enjoy the special treatment we recieved. We will definitely be booking this hotel again if One Direction comes back to St. Louis!
1 night family trip Aug 27, 2014
April
The hotel and the staff were very good.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
"Great hotel close to Arch and Ball park"
This is a beautiful hotel, very clean and comfortable. My only complaint is the door to my room was practically impossible to open. When I talked with staff about it, they said that upon renovation there were rooms that had doors that were very hard to open. They didn't offer to change my room or accommodate me any other way.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
kay
"Igreat place"
From the people to the room - everything was excellent. Only thing I would suggest to the mgt is to mix up the breakfast buffet - same food everyday.
3 night romance trip Aug 18, 2014
"Great room, bad expectation."
No free wifi, breakfast, etc. It was my own fault to expect these things so I can't fault them, but I would rather stay at a comfort inn instead of just little bit of a more quality room (which wasn't much greater). I expect these things in my hometown, Chicago, and take it for granted.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
My wife & I were celebrating our 26th anniversary. We couldn't have had a better stay. Angel at the front desk is truly an asset to your hotel. She went up and beyond to insure we had everything we need to in insure a fantastic weekend. She was a blessing. We will be returning to St. Louis sometime in the near future and look forward to returning to the Hilton. Thanks again to Angel, she made our weekend complete. Tim & Veronica Eker.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Tim & Veronica Eker
"Great Stay!"
The front desk staff was very helpful.
2 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2014
"Would stay again"
Hotel was very nice and clean. We felt safe and comfortable! Parking garage was right across the road. And walking distance from stadiums! And the pillows were awesome!
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Megan
We had a great time staying here. Close to the stadium and very nice clean room. Staff was great.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
evan
"Beautiful hotel, close to attractions but..."
It was a wonderful hotel, top notch, but for nightlife and dining in the immediate area it didn't offer much.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2014
T
"Good Location, Our view was amazing!"
We had to switch rooms when we first got there but the room we ended up in had an amazing view, the staff was friendly and the amenities were nice, the only complaint was the the hallways smelt bad and the spa never had towels. I would stay there again though!
2 night trip with friends Aug 9, 2014
Mattijax
"overall nice hotel"
The room was very nice, clean and organized. Where they said you have a view of the city you actually have a view of a brick wall that looks to be an office complex which didn't make me to happy. But the staff was very friendly and they seemed to be helpful. I would probably recommend it to someone else if they didn't care about the view
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Shawn
"Great location for downtown St. Louis"
Hilton Downtown by the Arch was the perfect location to walk to The Village Ballpark/Busch Stadium, The Arch and Laclede's Landing. It took my boyfriend and I, no more then 20 minutes to walk to each location. The only negative thing I have to say is that it was a fouled odor on the 6th floor by the elevators. But other then that, I was very pleased with everything and the staff was very helpful on giving suggestions where to eat. Definitely, will recommend this hotel.
2 night romance trip Aug 8, 2014
Tiffany W.
"Don't judge a book by its cover!"
When we arrived I was a little uncertain but as soon as I stepped into the hotel I was impressed! The room was comfortable and staff helpful and responsive to requests! The location was fantastic! We were within a short walk to the St Loius Arch and the ball park. I only wish we had booked a longer stay and would certainly recommend this hotel!
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2014
Rachel Scheuboeck
"Good hotel, near the ball park"
The hotel is clean, food was good, Nate the bartender awesome! The Arch was beautiful even though there was alot of construction. Walking to the ball park was easy, lots of fun restaurant. The metro was great to take to the airport, you save alot of money!!
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Vacation Overnight"
We stopped in St. Louis to add another major league baseball park to our list. The Hilton is convenient to the ballpark, the Arch and other attractions. It is a nice, old hotel with self-parking across the street. I consider it a very good value for someone looking for a moderately priced, comfortable short stay. It is not a luxury hotel, but nice and clean.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
We loved it!!!! The experience was great and we plan to return for future visits.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Shernell
"Birthday Suite"
My boyfriend and I stayed in a superior king room for the night of my birthday and we were blown away by how gorgeous the room was. The staff was friendly and eager to take care of us. We definitely can't wait to spend many other special nights in this hotel.
1 night romance trip Jul 24, 2014
Samantha
"Don't book with other sites"
We have been booking through hotels.com for a while. This is the first time a hotel didn't like that and put us in the worst room possible. Will not recommend this hotel to anybody for that reason
2 night romance trip Jul 25, 2014
Bev
"Doesn't live up to the name"
When I think of Hilton, I think of a really nice, convenient hotel that makes the weekend that much better. But instead, it almost ruined it. The front desk was rude, impersonal and never answered if I called. The doors don't open unless you kick them open. Some rooms don't come with everything stating that do. Overall, I was disappointed. Also, make sure you have an extra 100 for parking that they don't include until the end!
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Lindsay
"Adequate"
The hotel was adequate. I have come to expect so much more from the Hilton brand. Room service was slow and the restaurant took forever to sit and serve us. The front desk employees were very nice and professional.
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2014
Ed
"Staff were vry professional"
All staff members were very professional. My room was very clean and comfortable. Room serves was very timely and the food was prepared perfectly.
1 night business trip Jul 16, 2014
"Pleasurable stay"
Everything was very nice and clean. Hotel reception was very helpful and courteous. No complaints whatsoever.
1 night romance trip Jul 12, 2014
Anthony
Overall great hotel and service
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2014
Erica
"Great staff."
I stayed here for 4 nights and the staff was wonderful. Everyone was nice and wanted to know what they could do for me.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Sandy
"Close to Busch Stadium"
Don't expect great views, but the staff was great and the room was comfy.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
Kristin
"Will stay again!"
This is a great hotel! I will stay again!
1 night trip Jul 7, 2014
Taylor's
"when arrived tge room was not ready, poor service"
I would like a refund. The room was not ready for 45 minutes at 5pm. This is not how you treat customers.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
missperfect
"Nostalgia"
My family was in St. Louis to visit my husband's extended family and to show our children the city in which he grew up. The hotel was fine but the surrounding area appeared new yet deserted? There was a great deal of road construction going and most of the people we saw seemed to be either commuters or business people. Having driven around St. Louis county, I will definitely avoid the downtown area and stay in one of the connecting cities where there seems to be more people and activities.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
"Lack of shuttle service."
I think that the hotel should offer shuttle service to sporting events.
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014
ldigang
"The hotel was close to the stadium."
The room was very hot. Other than that, our stay was very nice. We wanted to be close to the stadium and we were.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"One Night Stand"
We drove in from Branson to stay one night and go to a Cardinals' game at the "new Busch." Location was great for our need (not even a half mile walk I'd guess). Room was okay, but kind of small if staying multiple nights. There was only decaf packets by the in-room coffee pot, but when I went downstairs and told a manager, he gave me two cups of Starbucks gratis.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
"Overall Experience"
The only negative fact about my stay would be the size of the room. However, you are only there long enough to sleep so it a very small negative in the vastness of the Hilton and the great city of St Louis. The staff are extremely pleasant and helpfully. The valet service is exemplary! My Avalanche is a very large truck and they took very good care of it. The staff was not aware that I am a native of St Louis. Upon delivery of my truck, would inquire my destination. They readily gave quick and easy tips to my destination, which were correct and greatly appreciated. The bartender makes fabulous margaritas! I cannot imagine ever spending time in St Louis without staying at the Hilton at The Arch!
2 night trip Jun 4, 2014
VS
"Close to everything around downtown and sports."
Parking across street, staff very professional and helpful. Room clean, very comfortable. No problems getting to things we wanted to do. Everything I had hoped for.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
Frank and Lisa
"Hilton Downtown"
When our other reservation fell through downtown, I found this gem for cheaper and only 2 blocks away. Very clean rooms, great service, nice amenities and friendly help make this place a must stay. We will be coming back soon!
1 night trip Jun 2, 2014
Brett
Very pricy plus the room never would cool down making sleeping difficult
1 night trip with friends May 31, 2014
Eddie
"Think twice please"
I was so disappointed with this hotel!!! Its a Hilton for goodness sake. Didn't think I could go wrong. Boy was I wrong. Rude staff and when I complained all I got was the password for the WI-FI so I could have it for free. Big flipping deal. I stayed here for one reason only. Being safe about driving home after a long day. Bed was awful. Room was HOT. I complained about that as well and all I got was "OH" Really??? Never again here.
1 night trip May 31, 2014
Belle
"Great hotel!!"
I had a great experience with my stay at the hotel. Staff provided Excellent customer service !!! Tim at the front desk was very helpful!!! Thank you!!!
Other trip May 31, 2014
Erin
"Nice, clean hotel. Close to Busch Stadium."
Went up with my son for a Cardinals-Yankees game. Hotel is within easy walking distance of Busch Stadium. Hotel was very clean and staff was friendly. Rooms were clean and spacious. Beds were very comfortable.
Other trip May 29, 2014
I found my stay here to be okay. To me it was not the best but at the same time it was not the worst either. It was an average hotel but in a great location
Other trip May 29, 2014
"Nice hotel in DT St. Louis"
Nice hotel with friendly staff. Close to the arch and riverfront. My only complaint is that we had to pay for our parking. We opted to "self park" instead of using the valet. We received a card to access and leave the parking garage during our stay. It wasn't until we were checking out that we realized there was a $19 per day charge for "self parking." There was no other option for parking.
Other trip May 28, 2014
"Awesome Experience"
My husband and I booked this room last minute through hotels.com and needless to say the service was amazing. The rooms were extremely nice and the staff made sure we had everything we need. The front desk attendant even gave us free breakfast.
1 night business trip May 25, 2014
"decent hotel..Slightly overpriced. pay for parking"
Hotel was nice. Slightly overpriced for a room that small. Even though you pay for the hotel you still have to pay for parking at nearly $30 per night while other hotels furnish free parking. Would look at other options in hotel before staying at this one.
2 night business trip May 24, 2014
Ulisses
"Girls night out"
My girlfriends and I stayed here after a bachelorette party downtown, the beds were super comfy and the hotel was beautiful! Would definitely stay again!
Other trip May 27, 2014
Hotel was in a great location very close to the arch and capital building. The rooms were very nice and were quiet.
1 night trip with friends May 24, 2014
"Decent hotel for the price"
We stayed over Memorial day weekend. The staff was very nice, the room was clean and comfortable, but a little on the small side. For being about 2 blocks from the gateway arch and other downtown attractions, and with decent amenities it is a good value. It rained the last day we were there and didn't bring an umbrella, we asked where the closest store was to buy one and the front desk gave us one to use.
Other trip May 26, 2014