All hotels in Steamboat Springs, Colorado, United States of America
You can collect® Rewards nights here
2740 Eagle Ridge Rd, Steamboat Springs, CO, 80487, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• 5.0
  • 4.0
  • 3.0
  • 2.0
  • 1.0

The hotel was actually a condo and you pulled into the garage under the condo and rode the elevator up to your room. It was beautiful inside and out. the kitchen was fully stocked with supplies just need to stop at the grocery store. No complaints at all. It was very nice.
Genuine guest review
2 night romance trip Jun 18, 2014
"Great location, close to slopes."
The positives: - location is very close to ski slopes and convenient to downtown restaurants and shops via shuttle service. - the size. we got a spacious 3-bedroom that came with a laundry room and a fully functional kitchen. The negatives: - there was an awful clicking/ticking noise coming from one of the bathroom ceiling that made it hard to sleep peacefully. - we stayed 5 nights and were promised maid service to be done twice at check-in, but they ended up cleaning only once during our stay. - the 10 am checkout time is a bit on the early side (considering their check in time is 4 pm), and not only were they inflexible in delaying it for 1 hour, they actually CALLED our room at 10:02am asking why we weren't at the front desk checking out yet.
Other trip Jan 3, 2014
Genuine guest review
2 night business trip Jul 18, 2014

TripAdvisor reviews for Canyon Creek Condominiums

"Our Favorite"
08/21/15 David S
Canyon Creek is a terrific place to stay in Steamboat. I know because I've stayed there many times. My family has owned a unit at Canyon Creek for over a decade, and we've really come to appreciate how much Canyon Creek has to offer. 1. Location - Canyon Creek is a block from the Steamboat Gondola. As snow piles up in the winter, it becomes practically ski-in, ski-out (sometimes literally ski-in, ski-out!). The condo is also set next to a beautiful creek, and amidst a number of walking trails in the base area. 2. Transportation - The condo is part of a shuttle network that will take you not only to the Gondola (if you prefer not to walk a block), but also to the grocery or to downtown Steamboat Springs. 3. Parking - In all the years we've been to Canyon Creek, parking has never been an issue in the large, climate-controlled parking garage beneath the units. 4. Pool - The pool and hot tub are amazing, especially after a day of skiing or hiking! 5. Space - Here I can only speak for my family's unit, B204, but this unit has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a large kitchen, and a wrap-around deck. Lots of space to spread out. 6. Interior - Again, I can really only speak for our unit, but it's kept up beautifully. You should stay here!
"Canyon Creek B204 is terrific"
08/16/15 ssilver628 Vienna, Virginia
I have stayed a number of times in Canyon Creek and always in B204. It is a wonderful location with a great 4 bedroom setup. It has a King, 2 Qeens, and 2 twins and a pullout couch. So a lot of people can stay there including 2 families. There is also heated underground parking and ski locker storage. While I love winter and skiing, summer and fall are great too. Lots of walking, hiking, bike trails, boating on local lakes. The beautiful Yampa River flows right through town with great restaurants and shopping at cute stores. If you want to cook, two full supermarkets carry everything for use in the spacious kitchen and the pool is nice with a hot tube attached. I am not a great fitness center user, but Canyon Creek has an up to date fitness center with a TV to keep you company. So, we will be back
07/14/15 Wendy P
Beautiful condo, great space for a family to relax, room was spotless, good location to gondola square and bus stops, staff was very friendly and nice! The pool and hot tub was clean and nice! We enjoyed walking to the wild plum for coffee each morning! Great spot to see the balloon rodeo!
"Summer in Steamboat Springs"
07/08/15 Norysqueta Mexico City, Mexico
I was there in the summer 2014 with agroup of friends. We stayed at a three-bedroom apartment which was great: spacious, clean, comfortable; it had everything we could need (appliances, TVS, DVD, washing machine, dryer)m though maybe a fan would have been of help since it was hot at nights. The pool aws wonderful; we used the modern grill in the poo area. I would definitely recommend it.
"Wonderful spring break!"
04/06/15 Ana V
Just came back from staying 7 wonderful days at this resort! Wonderful apt with great service and shuttle transportation to everywhere you want. Super close to the base gondola area and near a supermarket . Loved every minute of it. My family will definitely be going back!
"What a Wonderful Place!!"
03/24/15 Vickie M The Woodlands, Texas
What can I say? Everything was right - not even an UhOh! We had a great time on the slopes and you couldn't ask for a more pleasant place to be off the slopes. Thank you for a perfect Spring Break with my son!!
"Wonderful Stay!"
03/19/15 ladybug351 Austin, Texas
This property was particularly enjoyable because of the extra care Mike, the manager, showed our group from Austin. He went above and beyond for us all. The hot tub was particularly nice. We will definitely come back!
"Repeat visitors!"
02/26/15 jt100 Wicklow, Ireland
For our third return to Canyon Creek Condo's they did not disappoint. The location is ideal, just a five minute walk to the Gondola. The accommodation in both 3 bed and 2 bed units is of a good size and well stocked, especially with washing machine and dryer. The check out staff were great, with a special call out to Mike on the front desk, who went above and beyond and was not only a pleasure to deal with, but a really nice guy! He is an asset to your business. My only comment is the second bedrooms face onto the walk way and as these are the twin rooms, so typically used by children, the light outside on the walk way keeps the room very light at night when they are trying to sleep - this seemed a comment by other users too. There is also a free ski shuttle and free bus which takes you down town to the restaurants and back every 10 minutes...... no need for a car!
""Overall Great Experience""
02/24/15 EBR575 Columbia, South Carolina
My family of seven just returned from a 5 day stay at Canyon Creek. We have stayed at ski-in ski-out condos in the past but decided to stay here this year. The walk to the slopes is just a few blocks and so easy. The shuttle service was great, as well. We used the shuttle service in the evening also and had no problem. We realized since we were not tempted to ski back to a condo in the middle of the day, we were able to experience more of the dining options on the slopes (great by the way) and we skied longer! Our condo was roomy and quiet and had a really large well equipped kitchen. The staff was beyond helpful and so friendly. The hot chocolate and wine and cheese (Thursday)were enjoyed by all of us! We will definitely be planning another trip to Steamboat and Canyon Creek in the future!!
"Review of Canyon Creek Condominiums"
02/24/15 Donna E
I want to note this is not our first trip to Steamboat. We plan to return in the fall. My husband and I stayed at Canyon Creek, I'll refer to in my review as "CC" Feb1-7 , 2015. The condo we stayed overlooked back where there was basically just land,trees stream. .however at night the trees to our right were lit up. After some investigation we were informed that due to city owning the land there was not lights on the trees. A few nights were loud as they was some serious parties going on and Bc of location you will hear the snow machines and traffic. CC is located literally minutes from the slopes which is convenient if you ski and can be walked. The condo and rooms were clean. Some decor seems outdated (western /lodge and slightly dusty). The kitchen had everything dishes etc that you need to cook meals and was great.Washer and dryer in our unit was nice but the dryer didn't seem to dry clothes for the settings we used. The cleaning services came by offered fresh towels etc, all were friendly and willing to help in whatever manner they could. We gave them our used towels and opted not to have our condo clean. However collected our towels , trash etc. To help out staff. All Front desk representives were friendly and helpful to all our questions, concerns or needs. We were there during the Winter Festival and went to many local fundraisers to support the community and was even thanked by representive named Mike for our support. I'd like to note that while we had most direct contact with Mike, Kylie they had interesting stories and information and we only had one rep that seemed rude in demeanor the entire 7 days( there was two reps we only seen for a brief time seemed to be bothered if you asked questions and just looked unhappy; but everyone can have a bad day.). Overall I would recommend CC, though we think it's a little pricey. Perhaps offering discounts for regular travelers may be considered.
Reviews and ratings contained within this site are the subjective opinions of customers and suppliers; they do not represent or reflect’s position. Neither nor the parties involved in providing review content shall be held liable for any damages of any sort resulting from use of these reviews