All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America

Rather comfortable
    Delicious food
    Poor vibe
"close to down town"
hotel location was very convenient to downtown.
1 night trip Mar 12, 2014
"Beautiful Garden Courtyard Resort"
Spacious suites decorated in period furniture add to the charm of this great find within easy walking distance of everything in downtown Orlando. Great for romantic getaways, business stays, and picturesque weddings. We hope to stay at this resort again when we can stay at least a few nights.
1 night trip Mar 10, 2014
"A surprising find"
It was with some small amount of trepidation that checked in, I am not a B & B / Inn person. But after getting to my room, I became a convert to the Courtyard @ Lake Lucerne and will come back. Is there a ramp in front of the property? Yes. Do you see it? No, unless you have this strange desire to hang out around the hotel office. The courtyard on the property really is an oasis in downtown Orlando, and cannot be matched. Breakfast on the porch was really good - much better than the usual rushed breakfast of cardboard at a chain hotel, and the cocktail hour was cool.
2 night business trip Feb 24, 2014
Geoff
"Charming inn away from Orlando's craziness"
Wanted a local place to stay with lots of character - found it here! The only problem we encountered is that I booked a King room and when we arrived the room we were assigned was a double - I talked to Raphael at the front desk, who was more than accommodating - he upgraded us to a King size room with no problem - we were fortunate that there was that size available - so a word of advice - when booking on Expedia, always call and speak to the front desk and make sure the room you ordered is available....Expedia apparently was the issue, but it was resolved quickly and pleasantly. The staff are wonderful, the inn is decorated with stained glass, beveled glass, antiques, beautiful gardens, etc.....very lovely. All in all a wonderful experience and we would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Feb 13, 2014
The historic parts of the hotel are nice but the room we stayed in, less expensive in the wellborn suite I believe, was very dated, leaky toilet & shower and to be honest just gave me the creeps. It was clean though and very spacious. We just needed a place close to the Amway center and this was walking distance.
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
"A quiet oasis in downtown orlando"
Very comfortable, excellent breakfast.
1 night trip Jan 16, 2014
"classy building with history of orlando"
interesting and comfortable
1 night trip Jan 16, 2014
"Great place, right next to highway"
It's definitely a romantic place. The rooms and gardens are fantastic, and much if downtown is walkable. We were there for the capital one bowl and it was almost perfect. The major flaw is that it's right next to the highway. If you are a light sleeper you might want to pass.
2 night trip Dec 31, 2013
"Wonderful historic Inn downtown"
We really enjoyed our stay and loved the old inn. Great location for downtown Orlando. Good service and hospitality..enjoyed the social hour! Wonderful breakfast. We will back!
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2013
Carol & Bill
"Close to arena, cozy and clean!"
This was a great B&B blocks away from the arena and out of the main downtown traffic intersections. Very friendly concierge man, who was helpful and assisting. Very cute, unique room with a great view. Was a short trip, but I will definitely be staying again!
1 night romance trip Nov 20, 2013
"Beautiful Inn with Wonderful Service"
We could not have been happier with the Courtyard at Lake Lucerne. The location was lovely, the rooms beautiful, and the staff was extremely gracious. Because of my mistake, we booked the incorrect night. The staff went out of their way to see if there was anything they could do for us, and luckily, someone had booked two rooms instead of the one they needed. We will definitely be staying there again in the near future!
1 night trip Nov 8, 2013
"Dont Expect What You See in the Pictures"
I did think that I was staying in a grand old 1833 Bed & Breakfast located on the edge of a lake....I was, and I was not...The complex holds four houses, 3 of them old, and one from the 1980 (I'd guess). Also sometime in the last 50 years Florida build a toll road right by it...it's right off the exit from that highway (good) but that exit cuts it off from the lake (bad). so it's secluded thanks to that highway, but you cannot see the lake just an offramp. Luckily none of that matters because the grounds itself are quite beautiful. Breakfast is held at "the grey house" behind the 3 houses and you can eat anywhere on the grounds. The grounds are these wild garden pathways everywhere...very pretty, even vines growing over that offramp! If you can tune out the cars whizzing by (I could) It's a nice spot to relax (although breakfast was too sugary for me ... I could have used some oatmeal or eggs). My 80s room was disappointing at first, but a very spacious room and a very good deal. I had two beds to choose from and it's a good rate. Overall I can't complain and the more modern hotel is probably quieter than an old B&B anyway. But like I said don't entirely trust those pictures.
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2013
Aaron
We had a wonderful stay. Delightful. We loved the house, the setting, the meals, cocktail hour and the customer service was exceptional in every aspect. Our only complaint was the bed - the mattress was quite uncomfortable, and with the foot board present, my husband of 6' 2" could not sleep. I would recommend removing the foot board and getting a new mattress. But everything else was superb. Thank you, thank you.
2 night trip Nov 2, 2013
Rebecca
"Great Hotel Alternative"
Loved it. Beautiful property and location. So much better than a chain hotel. Nice Breakfast. Would recommend.
1 night business trip Oct 30, 2013
Joyce
Hotel is very romantic and like a home away from home
Other trip Oct 24, 2013
Had a great stay, very friendly staff, great location.
1 night family trip Oct 16, 2013
"Great city location"
The location was perfect for a concert at the Amway Center. The cab ride to the Center was only $7.00 and we walked back. Stopped at Church Street for an after concert drink before going back to the hotel. The Inn is an amazing spot to find right downtown Orlando. Our room was furnished with antiques and was large with a sitting area. There was a cocktail hour from 6-7 with the bottle out an you made your own drink. Breakfast was fresh fruit, 2 kinds of strata, pastry, cereal, juice, coffee, and some nice breakfast breads. Would definitely go back. Also free parking.
1 night romance trip Oct 8, 2013
Vicki
"Comfort stay"
I was happy with the location. This is an older property but nicely maintained. Breakfast was nice!
2 night business trip Sep 10, 2013
Fgoodwin
The hotel staff was superb, not only friendly but extremely accommodating. I am sure the one gentleman will remember my daughter and myself. I need to come back in mid-Sept. and would like the same hotel and the same room. Definitely would recommend to anyone. The only thind is for families - there is no pool that I saw and it is a little ways from the Disney adventures. This hotel was a little hard to find, however, it is close to many fine restaurants from quick food to fine dining. GREAT STAY NO COMPLAINTS
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2013
"A great in town place"
Pleasantly surprised to find this gem of a place to stay in downtown Orlando. This won't be my last visit!
1 night trip Jul 29, 2013
Jerry
"Very romantic setting and comfortable apartment"
Very enjoyable stay with this hotel. Is like a home away from home for long extended stay! Morning Breakfast is a little better than continental!
Other trip Aug 1, 2013
Maurice
"good value"
Great location, very clean but old hotel.
1 night business trip Jun 27, 2013
"Close to Amway Center"
Employees were nice and very helpful (especially with directions). The gardens surrounding the property were very green and lush and beautiful. I would like to stay here again when in Orlando!
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2013
"Surprised"
I didnt even know i got a bed & breakfast.great find
1 night romance trip Jun 21, 2013
Vinny
"Very nice downtown alternative"
Certainly not the usual pre-fab travel box. The restored buildings and period furnishings contributed to a relaxed and refreshing stay in the midst of a hectic schedule.
1 night business trip Jun 18, 2013
"Walk to Downtown"
We loved that we were able to walk to Orlando Brewing and downtown Orlando from the hotel. We had heard parking was difficult downtown and this saved us the trouble of having to pay for a spot in a garage on a holiday weekend. The resident cat and beautifully landscaped courtyard with string lights were charming touches that made this property stand out from others. Not having a refrigerator in the room or our own thermostat was an inconvenience we weren't prepared for, but ultimately we felt the hotel made up for it with charm and a great continental breakfast.
1 night business trip May 25, 2013
Danielle
"Downtown with a leisurely feel"
It was a nice break, just minutes to Church Street and other downtown establishments. Walk the lake and enjoy the architecture of the neighborhood homes.
1 night business trip May 2, 2013
"Awesome place!!"
This is a wonderful and charming historic place. Very peaceful and comfortable. I have stayed twice and had a great experience both times. Breakfast is delicious, too.
1 night romance trip May 3, 2013
Sylvia

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Fabulous return visit!"
We spent two separate nights here on a return visit and again were enchanted by this place! Lovely individual rooms in a beautiful little enclave close to downtown Orlando. Beautiful characterful buildings with a real sense of history. Breakfast was really good; reception very friendly. Had free tea and coffee making facilities on the second night; this would have been appreciated in the main house also! Very much enjoyed our free carafe of wine - but the main point about this place is that it is truly unique in this area - a real gem!
1 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
Allan
"Charming.classy old time southern charm."
Warm ambience, large comfortable rooms, tasty filling breakfast, within walking distance of downtown Orlando.
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
"Lovely B&B"
This was a lovely find. Historic building with a darling garden and lizards running around everywhere (welcome to Florida). I got to the hotel early and the staff not only let me stash my suitcase, they invited me in for breakfast and then allowed me into my room hours before check in time. I can't overstate how happy this made me or how much I enjoyed the calm, countryside atmosphere. Downtown was just a short walk away and so is the park where a large number of birds congregate. The single room I had was small with an unusual bathroom for North American standards, but it actually reminded me of European bathrooms - there was about a foot of tile across one side of the room along which was the sink, shower, and a closet the size of a small fridge with the toilet. All very clean and cute.
1 night trip with friends Feb 5, 2014
"quite beautiful"
Only criticism was heating as thermostat in the landing does not allow room to be warm enough.Given heater for last night .Wouldn't matter in warm weather-the room had a balcony and had windows all around which would normally be lovely.The hotel is in delightful gardens and the décor very attractive indeed.The breakfast was excellent and the room once again very attractive.The free bus is not far if you make sure you get very clear directions.Cocktail hour did succeed one night which was nice.
3 night trip Jan 15, 2014

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Gammaldags hotell med fantastisk retrokänsla"
Övernattning i väntan på flyg hem
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2016
Johnny
"Luras inte av bilden"
Bilden ljuger, boendet var 2 kala rum o kök med heltäckningsmattor som inte var rengjorda. Tomma chipspåsar låg under sängen trots att städningen pågick till 15.45. Vi kom visserligen tidigt ca 14,30 incheckning ska enligt hotellet ske 15,00. För att få något av frukosten som ingick var man tvungen att vara på plats när dom öppnade för den nonchalanta personalen fyllde inte på när det tog slut.
3 night romance trip Dec 14, 2014
Kjell
"Ruhiges Örtchen"
Gemütliche Anlage, sehr ruhig und gepflegt, jedoch etwas in die Jahre gekommen.
2 night trip with friends Jun 25, 2014
Remy
CH
"Fantastisk"
Har flere gange tidligere boet i Orlando, men aldrig på et så charmerende hotel. Hotellet er fra 1884 og meget meget velholdt. Der er en dejlig have med masser af siddepladser. Fantastisk serviceminded personale. Der er gratis happy hour hver aften mellem kl. 18 og 19 med vin, spiritus, øl og vand. Næste gang turen går til Orlando er der ingen tvivl om, hvor vi skal bo. Håber der er ledigt :-)
3 night trip with friends Apr 13, 2014
Terndrup
DK
"Fátæklegt hótel"
Vel staðsett gamalt hótel, herbergi með eldúskrók og stofu sem var þreytt með slitnum fátæklegum húsgögnum frá stríðsárunum, gamlar rimlagardínur fyrir gluggum. Garðurin var illa hirtur en gæti verið mjög fallegur.
2 night trip Mar 26, 2014
IS
"Gammalt charmigt hotell"
Stannade en natt och hotellet var över förväntan. Vi fick två rum med kök (dock utan annan utrustning än en mikro) men det vi fick kan nog kallas en svit. Frukost serverades i charmig sal. Hotellet är lite svårt att hitta även med GPS så vi fick köra runt lite. Då det regnade så tog vi bil för att äta middag och insåg det ska man inte göra utan att ta med sig GPS-en. Alla gator är enkelriktade så man kan inte ta samma väg tillbaka.
1 night trip Jan 29, 2014
Tomas
"Mahtava omalaatuinen hotellimiljoo"
Koko hotellialue, yleiset tilat ja huoneet erittain siistissa kunnossa. Sijainniltaan kavelymatkan paassa keskustasta.
2 night romance trip Dec 29, 2013
FI
"Schöne Anlage, aber direkt an Freeway"
Schöne Anlage, aber direkt an einem viel befahrenen Freeway. Frühstück ist okay, allerdings funktioniert das WLAN nur sehr schlecht!
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2013
"Tolles Old-School Hotel"
Sehr schönes altes Hotel, bestehend aus drei Gebäuden aus den 50´s oder auch noch früher. Wir hatten ein sehr geräumiges Apartment was keinerlei Wünsche offen ließ. Kein moderner Schnickschnack, sondern passend zum Hotel auch das gepflegte Old-School Mobiliar. Wi-fi wird zwar angeboten, ist aber leider nicht in voller Signalstärke zu empfangen. Parkplätze entweder direkt vor der Rezeption oder aber vor dem jeweiligen Gebäude möglich. Man ist direkt in Downtown-Orlando und trotzdem hört man keinerlei Geräusche der umliegenden Straßen. Einfach nur perfekt für den Preis. Beim nächsten mal, fahre ich wieder hin.
Other trip Nov 3, 2013
Kävelse Jong
DE
"schönes altes Haus im viktorianischen Stil"
Die Lage im Zentrum von Orlando ist gut, wenn man weit ab von den Vergnügnungsparks noch etwas urtümliches sucht.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2013