All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
211 N Lucerne Cir, Orlando, FL, 32801, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"classy building with history of orlando"
interesting and comfortable
1 night trip Jan 16, 2014
"Great place, right next to highway"
It's definitely a romantic place. The rooms and gardens are fantastic, and much if downtown is walkable. We were there for the capital one bowl and it was almost perfect. The major flaw is that it's right next to the highway. If you are a light sleeper you might want to pass.
2 night trip Dec 31, 2013
"Wonderful historic Inn downtown"
We really enjoyed our stay and loved the old inn. Great location for downtown Orlando. Good service and hospitality..enjoyed the social hour! Wonderful breakfast. We will back!
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2013
Carol & Bill
"Close to arena, cozy and clean!"
This was a great B&B blocks away from the arena and out of the main downtown traffic intersections. Very friendly concierge man, who was helpful and assisting. Very cute, unique room with a great view. Was a short trip, but I will definitely be staying again!
1 night romance trip Nov 20, 2013
"Beautiful Inn with Wonderful Service"
We could not have been happier with the Courtyard at Lake Lucerne. The location was lovely, the rooms beautiful, and the staff was extremely gracious. Because of my mistake, we booked the incorrect night. The staff went out of their way to see if there was anything they could do for us, and luckily, someone had booked two rooms instead of the one they needed. We will definitely be staying there again in the near future!
1 night trip Nov 8, 2013
"Dont Expect What You See in the Pictures"
I did think that I was staying in a grand old 1833 Bed & Breakfast located on the edge of a lake....I was, and I was not...The complex holds four houses, 3 of them old, and one from the 1980 (I'd guess). Also sometime in the last 50 years Florida build a toll road right by it...it's right off the exit from that highway (good) but that exit cuts it off from the lake (bad). so it's secluded thanks to that highway, but you cannot see the lake just an offramp. Luckily none of that matters because the grounds itself are quite beautiful. Breakfast is held at "the grey house" behind the 3 houses and you can eat anywhere on the grounds. The grounds are these wild garden pathways everywhere...very pretty, even vines growing over that offramp! If you can tune out the cars whizzing by (I could) It's a nice spot to relax (although breakfast was too sugary for me ... I could have used some oatmeal or eggs). My 80s room was disappointing at first, but a very spacious room and a very good deal. I had two beds to choose from and it's a good rate. Overall I can't complain and the more modern hotel is probably quieter than an old B&B anyway. But like I said don't entirely trust those pictures.
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2013
Aaron
We had a wonderful stay. Delightful. We loved the house, the setting, the meals, cocktail hour and the customer service was exceptional in every aspect. Our only complaint was the bed - the mattress was quite uncomfortable, and with the foot board present, my husband of 6' 2" could not sleep. I would recommend removing the foot board and getting a new mattress. But everything else was superb. Thank you, thank you.
2 night trip Nov 2, 2013
Rebecca
"Great Hotel Alternative"
Loved it. Beautiful property and location. So much better than a chain hotel. Nice Breakfast. Would recommend.
1 night business trip Oct 30, 2013
Joyce
Hotel is very romantic and like a home away from home
Other trip Oct 24, 2013
Had a great stay, very friendly staff, great location.
1 night family trip Oct 16, 2013
"Great city location"
The location was perfect for a concert at the Amway Center. The cab ride to the Center was only $7.00 and we walked back. Stopped at Church Street for an after concert drink before going back to the hotel. The Inn is an amazing spot to find right downtown Orlando. Our room was furnished with antiques and was large with a sitting area. There was a cocktail hour from 6-7 with the bottle out an you made your own drink. Breakfast was fresh fruit, 2 kinds of strata, pastry, cereal, juice, coffee, and some nice breakfast breads. Would definitely go back. Also free parking.
1 night romance trip Oct 8, 2013
Vicki
"Comfort stay"
I was happy with the location. This is an older property but nicely maintained. Breakfast was nice!
2 night business trip Sep 10, 2013
Fgoodwin
The hotel staff was superb, not only friendly but extremely accommodating. I am sure the one gentleman will remember my daughter and myself. I need to come back in mid-Sept. and would like the same hotel and the same room. Definitely would recommend to anyone. The only thind is for families - there is no pool that I saw and it is a little ways from the Disney adventures. This hotel was a little hard to find, however, it is close to many fine restaurants from quick food to fine dining. GREAT STAY NO COMPLAINTS
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2013
"A great in town place"
Pleasantly surprised to find this gem of a place to stay in downtown Orlando. This won't be my last visit!
1 night trip Jul 29, 2013
Jerry
"Very romantic setting and comfortable apartment"
Very enjoyable stay with this hotel. Is like a home away from home for long extended stay! Morning Breakfast is a little better than continental!
Other trip Aug 1, 2013
Maurice
"good value"
Great location, very clean but old hotel.
1 night business trip Jun 27, 2013
"Close to Amway Center"
Employees were nice and very helpful (especially with directions). The gardens surrounding the property were very green and lush and beautiful. I would like to stay here again when in Orlando!
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2013
"Surprised"
I didnt even know i got a bed & breakfast.great find
1 night romance trip Jun 21, 2013
Vinny
"Very nice downtown alternative"
Certainly not the usual pre-fab travel box. The restored buildings and period furnishings contributed to a relaxed and refreshing stay in the midst of a hectic schedule.
1 night business trip Jun 18, 2013
"Walk to Downtown"
We loved that we were able to walk to Orlando Brewing and downtown Orlando from the hotel. We had heard parking was difficult downtown and this saved us the trouble of having to pay for a spot in a garage on a holiday weekend. The resident cat and beautifully landscaped courtyard with string lights were charming touches that made this property stand out from others. Not having a refrigerator in the room or our own thermostat was an inconvenience we weren't prepared for, but ultimately we felt the hotel made up for it with charm and a great continental breakfast.
1 night business trip May 25, 2013
Danielle
"Downtown with a leisurely feel"
It was a nice break, just minutes to Church Street and other downtown establishments. Walk the lake and enjoy the architecture of the neighborhood homes.
1 night business trip May 2, 2013
"Awesome place!!"
This is a wonderful and charming historic place. Very peaceful and comfortable. I have stayed twice and had a great experience both times. Breakfast is delicious, too.
1 night romance trip May 3, 2013
Sylvia
"A break from Disney"
Roomy accommodations nice cocktail hour and great breakfast
2 night business trip Jan 28, 2013
"This is a great deal"
This hotel turned out to be a pleasant surprise. I didn't know what to expect. For those of you that don't mind victorian antique decor this place is a great deal for the price. The hotel is walking distance to downtown Orlando, friendly service, clean and reasonable price. I couldn't ask for anything more.
1 night trip Apr 2, 2013
Alberto
It is a great hotel. Super close to the Anway center. Friendly service, good breakfast, free parking. Just be mindful of the fact that it has a bed and breakfast feel to it. The one thing I didn't like was the bed comforter it was old and stiff. Overall a great romantic place.
Other trip Mar 31, 2013
"Great location close to Lake Eola"
The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. And every evening there is a happy hour and a chance to meet some other people staying there.
4 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2013
Kirk
"Romantic, Great Location"
We stayed for a weekend to attend a conference at the Amway Center. The room (suite) was large and very comfortable, and had everything you need to stay in if you bring a little food... It was a nice short walk to the Amway Center. Lots of great restaurants just a few blocks away, either downtown to the north, or Orange Ave to the south. It's located in a very nice neighborhood. The ONLY thing we didn't like was they didn't have blackout shades so the bedroom was not completely dark at night. Breakfast was excellent. The atmosphere here is great - lots of trees and beautiful garden between houses. Two weddings were taking place on one of our nights at the Courtyard. They were beautiful and looked like a lot of fun. Overall, it's a nice quite, romantic, getaway.
2 night trip Mar 14, 2013
Mondwell
"We would come back here"
All was great. We were in the art deco building which was a 1 bedroom apartment. Convenient to downtown. Free parking. Breaksfast buffet was included and served in a great comfortable atmophere inside or on the porch outside.
2 night trip Mar 17, 2013
"review of Lake Lucerne"
It was a great B & B for the things you go to a B & B for. I stayed in a victorian styled room which was very large and had a large jacuzzi tub and a fireplace, which went off and on. I never could get wifi to work on my laptop, although they haven't had too much trouble with other guests or rooms concerning Wifi. It comprises of 4 houses, which can be inconvienient if you want ice or a soft drink, which you need to go to the office for, which may well be in another building. Very nice staff - tried to make my stay as good as possible. Walking distance to Amway Center & Church st., which was great! Complimentary bkfast and cocktail hour was also great!
1 night trip Mar 16, 2013
Janet B.
"Cute property, but the room was lacking"
The positives: Nice building with quaint decor right in the heart of downtown Orlando. And the breakfast was far better than the typical 'Continental breakfast' served at most hotels. The negatives: The room was very small and cramped, the shower stall was tiny so taking a shower was extremely difficult and uncomfortable. And the windows had no shades, blinds or even real curtains. All they had were see-through lace. So the lights from the city and passing cars made it difficult to sleep and once the sun came up, forget about sleeping in.
1 night trip Feb 24, 2013
William V
We expected more of a bed and breakfast atmosphere. Room was not comfortable. Everything was older and outdated. Kitchenette was very small with older appliances. Room had oriental theme I think. Very small flat screen tv in living area and older small tube tv in bedroom. I think I had that same tv in the early 80's. Bath needed a major renovation. Breakfast was very continental. Coutyard was very nice. Not exactly what we expected for the money
1 night trip Feb 28, 2013
"Perfect location"
Wow! We had planned to go to the Mad Cow Theatre at Church Street Station and also the SAK Comedy Club located near there. Not knowing where to stay we chose the hotel by location and seeing some pics. We could not have been happier. We were able to walk at night, hotel had a 'happy hour' and a great breakfast. The bed was comfy, staff was great. We can't wait to stay again. We loved it!!
1 night trip Feb 16, 2013
Ray & Claire
"Wonderful Bed and Breakfast"
This B&B is located on the edge of downtown in Orlando's oldest building. The rooms are unique and decorated with vintage Victorian furniture. The have a wide variety of free cocktails each night and an excellent free breakfast in the morning. This company owns three other next-door historic buildings and they have tropical garden courtyards in between. One of the front desk personnel went out of his way to make sure I had a parking spot on a busy night and was incredibly helpful. Downtown is well within walking distance and I was able to leave my car there and easily walk to get dinner on Church St. I really love this place - the historic setting is so relaxing!
1 night business trip Feb 12, 2013

"Fabulous return visit!"
We spent two separate nights here on a return visit and again were enchanted by this place! Lovely individual rooms in a beautiful little enclave close to downtown Orlando. Beautiful characterful buildings with a real sense of history. Breakfast was really good; reception very friendly. Had free tea and coffee making facilities on the second night; this would have been appreciated in the main house also! Very much enjoyed our free carafe of wine - but the main point about this place is that it is truly unique in this area - a real gem!
1 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
Allan
"Charming.classy old time southern charm."
Warm ambience, large comfortable rooms, tasty filling breakfast, within walking distance of downtown Orlando.
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
"Lovely B&B"
This was a lovely find. Historic building with a darling garden and lizards running around everywhere (welcome to Florida). I got to the hotel early and the staff not only let me stash my suitcase, they invited me in for breakfast and then allowed me into my room hours before check in time. I can't overstate how happy this made me or how much I enjoyed the calm, countryside atmosphere. Downtown was just a short walk away and so is the park where a large number of birds congregate. The single room I had was small with an unusual bathroom for North American standards, but it actually reminded me of European bathrooms - there was about a foot of tile across one side of the room along which was the sink, shower, and a closet the size of a small fridge with the toilet. All very clean and cute.
1 night trip with friends Feb 5, 2014
"quite beautiful"
Only criticism was heating as thermostat in the landing does not allow room to be warm enough.Given heater for last night .Wouldn't matter in warm weather-the room had a balcony and had windows all around which would normally be lovely.The hotel is in delightful gardens and the décor very attractive indeed.The breakfast was excellent and the room once again very attractive.The free bus is not far if you make sure you get very clear directions.Cocktail hour did succeed one night which was nice.
3 night trip Jan 15, 2014
"Lovely historic hotel"
The room was beautifully appointed and very large. We would have loved to stay for more than 1 night.
Other trip Mar 15, 2013
"Great hotel in downtown Orlando"
The best place I have ever stayed at in Orlando. A nice change from the usual chain hotels. Free parking was a bonus.
1 night trip Jan 29, 2013

"Gammaldags hotell med fantastisk retrokänsla"
Övernattning i väntan på flyg hem
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2016
Johnny
"Luras inte av bilden"
Bilden ljuger, boendet var 2 kala rum o kök med heltäckningsmattor som inte var rengjorda. Tomma chipspåsar låg under sängen trots att städningen pågick till 15.45. Vi kom visserligen tidigt ca 14,30 incheckning ska enligt hotellet ske 15,00. För att få något av frukosten som ingick var man tvungen att vara på plats när dom öppnade för den nonchalanta personalen fyllde inte på när det tog slut.
3 night romance trip Dec 14, 2014
Kjell
"Ruhiges Örtchen"
Gemütliche Anlage, sehr ruhig und gepflegt, jedoch etwas in die Jahre gekommen.
2 night trip with friends Jun 25, 2014
Remy
CH
"Fantastisk"
Har flere gange tidligere boet i Orlando, men aldrig på et så charmerende hotel. Hotellet er fra 1884 og meget meget velholdt. Der er en dejlig have med masser af siddepladser. Fantastisk serviceminded personale. Der er gratis happy hour hver aften mellem kl. 18 og 19 med vin, spiritus, øl og vand. Næste gang turen går til Orlando er der ingen tvivl om, hvor vi skal bo. Håber der er ledigt :-)
3 night trip with friends Apr 13, 2014
Terndrup
DK
"Fátæklegt hótel"
Vel staðsett gamalt hótel, herbergi með eldúskrók og stofu sem var þreytt með slitnum fátæklegum húsgögnum frá stríðsárunum, gamlar rimlagardínur fyrir gluggum. Garðurin var illa hirtur en gæti verið mjög fallegur.
2 night trip Mar 26, 2014
IS
"Gammalt charmigt hotell"
Stannade en natt och hotellet var över förväntan. Vi fick två rum med kök (dock utan annan utrustning än en mikro) men det vi fick kan nog kallas en svit. Frukost serverades i charmig sal. Hotellet är lite svårt att hitta även med GPS så vi fick köra runt lite. Då det regnade så tog vi bil för att äta middag och insåg det ska man inte göra utan att ta med sig GPS-en. Alla gator är enkelriktade så man kan inte ta samma väg tillbaka.
1 night trip Jan 29, 2014
Tomas
"Mahtava omalaatuinen hotellimiljoo"
Koko hotellialue, yleiset tilat ja huoneet erittain siistissa kunnossa. Sijainniltaan kavelymatkan paassa keskustasta.
2 night romance trip Dec 29, 2013
FI
"Schöne Anlage, aber direkt an Freeway"
Schöne Anlage, aber direkt an einem viel befahrenen Freeway. Frühstück ist okay, allerdings funktioniert das WLAN nur sehr schlecht!
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2013
"Tolles Old-School Hotel"
Sehr schönes altes Hotel, bestehend aus drei Gebäuden aus den 50´s oder auch noch früher. Wir hatten ein sehr geräumiges Apartment was keinerlei Wünsche offen ließ. Kein moderner Schnickschnack, sondern passend zum Hotel auch das gepflegte Old-School Mobiliar. Wi-fi wird zwar angeboten, ist aber leider nicht in voller Signalstärke zu empfangen. Parkplätze entweder direkt vor der Rezeption oder aber vor dem jeweiligen Gebäude möglich. Man ist direkt in Downtown-Orlando und trotzdem hört man keinerlei Geräusche der umliegenden Straßen. Einfach nur perfekt für den Preis. Beim nächsten mal, fahre ich wieder hin.
Other trip Nov 3, 2013
Kävelse Jong
DE
"schönes altes Haus im viktorianischen Stil"
Die Lage im Zentrum von Orlando ist gut, wenn man weit ab von den Vergnügnungsparks noch etwas urtümliches sucht.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2013
Floridareisende
DE
"Una casita ene l campo"
Fui por trabajo, pero indudablemente el hotel es fantástico para celebrar cualquier evento social
1 night trip Apr 16, 2013