All hotels in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, United States of America
101 N Boardwalk Ave., Rehoboth Beach, DE, 19971, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Wonderful Weekend"
My Wife & I went here to celebrate our first anniversary this past weekend. The hotel was in a great location right near the rehoboth boardwalk and was very well kept with clean rooms and a very helpful and polite staff. I would definitely recommend this hotel!!
2 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Damon
"The only nice thing was the location..."
My wife and I booked the room based on reviews of others. The beds felt much smaller than a "double" and were concave. Pillows were tiny and of various quality. Staff were OK. Not a smile at the front desk on check in or check out. We left a day early and the front desk didn't seem to have any concern I guess since we paid in advance. The walls are thin and you can hear everything. Expect to hear slamming doors in the late and early hours. The decor in the rooms reminds me of something from a 70's movie. The only saving graces were the location right on the boardwalk, free parking, and the free use of beach chairs and umbrellas. The hotel is old and a bit run down. Some of the elevators are not stroller/wheelchair friendly. I understand most hotels are going to charge this much for sub par rooms on the beach. I just wouldn't stay here again.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Brien
Great location and the staff is very friendly and accommodating. The room was small but clean and in good condition. The hotel is right on the boardwalk. The elevator on our side of the hotel was out of service for 2 days during our visit, but the others were working.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
"overall pleased"
Very convenient and very friendly staff. Room was clean. Only thing was the beds were not very comfortable. Location was perfect. We didn't have to move our car once.
3 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
Tammy
"Okay stay..."
Was a decent stay. It's an older hotel so don't expect updated things but overall it was good. My only complaint is that when we went it happened to be a horribly rainy and cold weekend and despite several calls to fix our heat, and they responded but the heat never actually came on so we were cold pretty much the whole time there.
2 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
Karane
"Just ok."
We stayed for 3 days and we felt for the money hotel was ok.
2 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
"Right on the boardwalk."
Great location. Property a bit worn but the price was right.
3 night family trip May 26, 2015
Jonell
"Great staff!"
Lotsa fun. Friendly people at front desk especially donna and kyle. Housekeepers did terrific job keeping room clean
3 night romance trip May 17, 2015
Frances
"My stay at the Atlantic Sands"
It was great stay and a great hotel with a ocean view. The hotel was very clean. And there was a jacuzzi tub in the room.
2 night romance trip May 14, 2015
Sylvia
"Satisfied"
Everything was fine
1 night business trip May 13, 2015
"Wasn't fully satisfied!!"
Wifi wasn't working at my room!!
2 night trip May 4, 2015
Amado
"very nice for the price"
Very nice rooms and service!!!
2 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
Kaila
"Good time"
I had great time there
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
Alireza
"Great hotel with awful front desk"
The hotel itself was great. The front desk was rude when we started that we got the room from the third party website saying that we would not be getting the advertised on the website. When the paperwork came in I very much wanted to laugh in their faces and then invite them to a party in my two bedroom suite that was half the rate they were asking for.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Chelsey
"Family overnight"
Family getaway. Perfect room for the 2 adults and 2 young children as we could close off the suite part when the children went to bed.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"It was just ok"
I was disapointed there was no complimentary breakfast. The lobby coffee pot was not working. I only get one small cup of coffee in the room. It was inconvenient to get in the car and drive just for a cup of coffee. I understand that most businesses where not open therefore the hotel should of been able to provide there guests with these things.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
"Rehoboth Beach...see it!"
Reservation was made through Hotels.com, and I was disappointed when we did not have oceanfront the first night. The front desk staff was apologetic and offered an upgrade. We did have an oceanfront room the 2nd night, and that was great. Hotel is a bit dated, but it is on the ocean boardwalk, so it is a great location. Staff was friendly.
2 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Paula
"Not the Best Welcome & Took Too Long to Clean Room"
Did not feel particularly welcomed upon arrival. After paying in full on Expedia when making booking, had to give credit card for "incidentals." Incidentals? What incidentals? There is no room service at this time of year. Why incidentals? We were told that this is in case you smoke and we have to charge you a $200 fine. Really? Really? We ordered a non-smoking room because my wife does not like cigarette smoke. And, when we checked out (a day earlier because it was too cold at the Beach, which is not the fault of the hotel) they would not give me a zero balance receipt for my credit card. I did not smoke in the room, so there will be hell to pay if they try to sneak some charge on my bill. Ok. On the two days we stayed, we were out of the room by 9 AM and by 2:00 PM the rooms had not been cleaned. HELLO!!!! Hire more than one maid. I am glad that they are open in the so called off season, but if you are going to be open, BE OPEN! BTW: Since the heaters are only marginal, please put extra blankets in the room. It was extra cold, but although we had the heater on to the max, it was a bit chilly in the evening.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"Gal-entine's Day and Mardi Gras Getaway"
A VERY COLD but wonderful Gal-entine's Day and Mardi Gras celebration for a group of friends. The location is ideal -- right on the ocean and an easy walk to shops and restaurants. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The rooms are basic -- not spacious and not much comfy furniture -- but have what you need. I wish there were more comfortable public space as the rooms are not made for hanging around to relax. And I wish there had been coffee/tea available in the lobby (there is a coffee shop on the premises but it was obviously closed for the winter months)
2 night trip with friends Feb 13, 2015
Margaret
Enjoyed our stay. Will return to the hotel for future visits to Rehoboth.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
"Midwinter getaway"
Hotel right on ocean. Rooms are clean but on small side. They do have microwaves and refrigerators. Was nice to look out on ocean in winter. Sevice was fine, although hotel is on minimal staff during winter.... no restaurants etc. This hotel is all about location.
1 night romance trip Jan 19, 2015
"Great Off-Season Experience in King Suite"
We went for just one night in the off-season and were excited that we could get a King Suite with an ocean view for such a good price. The room was VERY nice with an upgraded bathroom and sitting area next to the balcony overlooking the pool. Check-in staff was friendly and even offered us suggestions on where we could get brunch upon check-out. I would definitely stay at the Sands again in the off-season (because I definitely can't afford the rates in the summer).
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
"Fine stay"
Must come up with a better system for heating/air. The vent blows right onto the face of the person sleeping next to it.
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
I had an ocean front room which was in the older part of the hotel which had not been updated since the 1960's. The closet had no door, and there was no luggage rack to put your suitcase on. The furniture was very old. (Also from the 60's.) At least the bathroom had been updated, but it was very small.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
Anonymous
"Hotel is located on the boardwalk."
Very old hotel that has not be adequately refurbished over the years. I have stayed in much older hotels and know the difference between good and not good. For the price charged this was NOT good. Elevators very old, very small, and very smelly. Wallpaper peeling in areas throughout the hotel; rooms small and crammed with furniture. Computer chair squeezed between bed and desk in such a manner you could not move once you were seated! Tub was lacking stopper; toilet seat chipped and rugs were threadbare and smelly. Nice lobby but overall the coast per night in off season (Dec) was rather expensive and did not provide a pleasant accommodation. Will not return;was disappointed.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
MA
"Thank Twice, for a winter stay."
It was okay, however there was a hole in the ceiling outside on the deck. The fan in the bathroom was loud and stopped working from time to time. The tub had hair in the drain. Blankets may have been made of paper they were that thin. More than likey would not stay there again, or even recommend that place. The only thing nice about this place was the staff, they were always friendly.
1 night romance trip Dec 11, 2014
"Rehoboth Seaside Marathon"
The room was too cold and then too warm, but not unbearable. One call to the front desk to ask if they had utensils I could borrow from the restaurant was handled rudely. The hotel is a little dated but seemed very clean. Nice off street parking.
2 night trip Dec 5, 2014
Michele
"New mattress needed"
The mattress was too bouncy.
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
"Business, and a break"
Excellent off season stay. Room was clean, beautiful view. Internet service great. I felt safe and comfortable.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Cindy
"perfect location"
We were there for the marathon so it was perfectly located, close to the start and finish line. The staff was very nice and accommodating. Our room had a beautiful oceanfront view and was a stone's throw to the Boardwalk. Half of the hotel is new and updated while the other is old and could use an update or two... We stayed on the older side, and it was just an old looking room with few lights and poor lighting throughout the halls etc. There seemed to be better wattage on the newer side, but altogether it was fine for us!
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Carolyn
"winter stay"
Room was dirty and not clean ... staff weren't inter4sted in resolving the issue .. location is great buy this place is no hotel more like an old cheap motel.
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"Good winter choice."
Clean and friendly on the boardwalk.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
"Go to the Admiral"
Dirty small room, not worth the money. View was not great
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
kay
"Couple getaway"
It was a perfect getaway. The ocean front view was excellent. The water is a long stone throw away. We slept with the balcony door open to hear the crashing waves in our sleep. The only regret was leaving.
1 night romance trip Nov 24, 2014
"Thanksgiving at Rehoboth Beach"
My husband and I went for the Thanksgiving Holiday. Our room was on the fourth floor, oceanfront with amazing views. The room was clean and very comfortable.
2 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
Jeanne
"Location is awesome! Very outdated, not very clean"
Walls very thin. Young adults banging on door at 11 30. Beds more like twin size. Only one night for us but we will never return.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
visitor
"Right on the beach, close to shops and Dogfish"
Annual family trip to Rehoboth. Good hotel, great location.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"A room with a view."
I had an ocean view and could hear the ocean while sleeping. The room was clean and the staff was friendly. The mattress was a bit too soft for me but other than that, everything was fine.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"A nice getaway"
My husband and I came to Rehobeth to celebrate our 33rd wedding anniversary. We had a very nice time. We got a good rate on our room , it was clean and comfortable.
2 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
"Dated but good location"
my stay was during a cold front wind and rain storm so the location on the Boardwalk proved not to be the plus that this usually has,
Maury
"Very nice establishment."
My only issue with the Atlantic Sands was not very much room to move around in the room itself. Other than that it was fine. The bed was very comfortable and the mattress was firm. We had an ocean front room and the view was wonderful. Nice to see the dolphins swimming by. Room came with a microwave and small fridge which was good to have. The room also had a single cup coffee pot with styrofoam cups. We had a very good stay and the staff was very friendly.
"Fine with a minor annoyance"
We were at the Atlantic Sands mid-November and it suited our purposes- ocean front and clean, although internet access was spotty in the room. The only annoyance was when we asked for a late checkout (noon instead of 11 a.m. on a Sunday) we were told we could not request it until Sunday morning. I complied, although had trouble imagining that they would be flooded with incoming guests Sunday morning, mid-November, that it could not be arranged the night before. When I asked Sunday morning, I was told "Yes!" as if it was never a problem!
2 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
"FUN TIME"
THE HOTEL IS A LITTLE OLD BUT VERY CLEAN.PEOPLE ARE VERY NICE AND ACCOMMODATING. THE ONLY ISSUE IS THAT THEY DON'T HAVE A CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
"Too cold"
Accidentally booked a suite, which I didn't need. Large and clean, but couldn't get the room temperature warm enough, the floor was like ice on my feet. Was there on a very cold night in November. Would be great in the summer.
1 night trip Nov 15, 2014
"Atlantic Sands in November"
The rooms were very nice but the walls are paper thin. As soon as we got to our room we could hear noise through the door next to our room. We ask to move and they moved us to a quiet room. The heat didn't keep the room very warm at night.
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
Sherri
"Pleasant stay"
Pleasant stay-- we had to ask the front desk to turn in the heat, though. They hadn't done that yet for the winter.
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"fantastic"
What a fantastic stay comfortable,enjoyable,peaceful stay we love it.
2 night romance trip Nov 10, 2014
Bruce L
"Rehoboth Getaway"
It was a weekend getaway near the water.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
Paul P
"Toilet problems"
Had problem with running toilet, gave us an upgraded room after temp. fix failed. New room had same problem, we lived with it. Overall it was good hotel.
2 night romance trip Nov 6, 2014
Kai
Our stay was great--the rooms are not spacious--the bathrooms are very small--but we had a great time, and the staff were excellent.
Other trip Nov 10, 2014