All hotels in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, United States of America
101 N Boardwalk Ave.Rehoboth BeachDE19971United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Beach
    Beautiful beach
    Uncomfortable
    Bad breakfast
    Bad amenities
"Not impressed"
View was awful and balcony was empty. No chairs. I was looking forward to sitting on balcony with a cup of tea and watching the ocean. Plus the other rooms balconies were angled so we could see into their rooms and they could see into ours. The room was small and bathroom was not only small but there was hair and soap in the tub. Gross. There was one tiny trash can for the entire room. The only positive I can give is location. We could walk to everything
1 night trip with friends Apr 9, 2016
Jamie
"Fantabulous"
Would of loved to take a swim, but only have outdoor pool. Really enjoyed oceanfront view.
1 night romance trip Apr 1, 2016
We had a great time. Room was large, view was FABULOUS. The only thing that would have made it a tiny bit better was of there was room service for breakfast, and it we could have rented a movie. Otherwise it was one of the our best get-aways. Thank You!
2 night trip with friends Apr 1, 2016
Joann
Nice hotel right on the beach and boardwalk in the center of Rehobeth Beach. We were there in the off season just for one night did not use any facilities at the hotel except for the reception desk and they were very friendly and helpful. Room was nice and quite only complaint was a stain in the tub. Will stay again.
1 night romance trip Apr 2, 2016
"No title"
The. Bed had a thin blanket and was cold. A call to the desk brought another blanket The hall outside was noisy with kids running up and down There were no glasses or cups. It would have been nice to have coffee or tea in the lobby for guests, Perhaps it's better in the summer
1 night romance trip Apr 2, 2016
"Not the best service"
The location was good...right on the boardwalk. Close to restaurants, and shopping. The rooms and lobby is outdated- they could use a remodel. I was there for business and the WIFI was terrible --kept dropping often. The housekeeping service was bad - housekeeping asked if they could clean the room (I was working in the room),so I left for 45 minutes and when I returned the room was still not cleaned, I asked the front desk if they could find out why it was not clean and if it could be cleaned then so I did not have to be interrupted again -- so I left for another 30 minutes and the room was still not cleaned -- so I cleaned the room myself -- put the trash and dirty towels in the hall next to the housekeeping cart, made the bed and got myself clean towels. Not used to having to clean the room at a hotel :( The main problem was housekeeping asked me to let them clean the room and then the did not clean it after I left 2 different times. They should have asked me to leave when they were actually ready to clean the room - then it would not have been a problem.
3 night business trip Mar 31, 2016
Brenda
Great view staff was wonderful had a great time
3 night romance trip Mar 20, 2016
Walter
"annoying housekeeping"
check in and check out were both first class. Friendly staff, easy. They did warn us that there are three events the night we were staying but they would be shut down by 11:00. The guests were great, everything was quiet and relaxing. the problem wasn't the events going on, the problem was housekeeping banging on my door at 8:30 waking us up. then they came back at 8:45 and 9:15 waking us up again and again after we told them we were still sleeping. Checkout is at 11:00, why were they bothering us at 8:30?? Next time we are hanging out the do not disturb sign. lesson learned the hard way. The hotel might not have much control over guests but they do have control over when the housekeeping knocks on doors and when they run their vacuum cleaners in the hallways.
1 night romance trip Mar 18, 2016
Christine
"Rooms need maintenance"
The hotel is weary. The light at entrance didn't work. The lock on sliding glass door was broken so we could not secure the door. Dangerous when on the first floor even though a safe area. The pillows are not comfortable and the air conditioner wasn't quiet or operating correctly. But the view was amazing. Should have been switched to another room and would have slept better. My fault
2 night family trip Mar 11, 2016
Vickie
Disappointed in room. Very small and bad location. Have stayed there a number of times and this was by far th worst room.
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2016
"older hotel- okay"
We did have some issues with the stay, it wasn't horrible, but it was not great. We put in 2 different rooms the first night, the first room had no heat, the 2nd room ended up with no hot water. We were finally put into a suite on Saturday, which had a nonworking jetted tub, it would not hold water. The wi fi was horrible, in the last room, not bad in the 2nd. There were only 3 people in the hotel the weekend we stayed. I would have hoped for some compensation, an upgrade, a dinner out or even a free night on another stay. This was not even mentioned.
2 night romance trip Jan 22, 2016
great spot for New Year's Eve. Parking was good and hotel location allowed us to walk to several local establishments.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
"Not good at all."
Good location, however, amenities such as bar and restaurant were all closed. We understand this may be due to off season, but the fact that these amenities are not available should be posted on website. Also, not maid service was provided at all. Hotel is in terrible shape for the price.
3 night romance trip Dec 21, 2015
Teresa
"Great Beach Weekend"
We loved this hotel! We hope to stay here again this summer if the rates aren't too expensive
3 night family trip Dec 24, 2015
"Nice hotel on beach"
Nice and quiet stay, attentive staff, decent rooms. close to shops and restaurants, near outlet shopping. Very nice overall, however, rooms, particularly bath rooms, could use some updating. Would go back again!
Other trip Dec 8, 2015
the girls
Can't beat the oceanfront view and sound of the surf. The beach and restaurants in Rehoboth are great.
2 night romance trip Nov 26, 2015
"Pleasant enough."
The staff was very nice, hotel a little rough around the edges but the location can't be beat, right on the ocean/Boardwalk. Our room was a little cramped as was the bathroom.
Other trip Nov 29, 2015
"Ocean front 2 queen beds"
We stayed for 3 nights. Room was dusty, shower was not cleaned properly on 2nd day, and coffee in room and cups were not replenished. On 3rd day had to ask for toilet paper and tissues were removed and never replaced. Hotel did not offer any breakfast or even coffee downstairs at all. No newspaper put at door and front desk staff stayed back in the office most of the time. We thought this was one of the better hotels from going to this beach for many years but we will never stay here again.
Other trip Nov 24, 2015
KC
We had a great time once again, we were celebrating our 34th anniversary . The only downside was the maid never came to our room. That said we will be back next year .
2 night romance trip Nov 6, 2015
"Reunion for wedding"
Bathrooms need to be remodeled. Walls between adjoins room are thin to the point you can hear casual conversation from adjoining guest.
3 night trip with friends Nov 6, 2015
Theodore
"Definite do again!"
Overall great lplace. The service was great and very helpful. The shower needed a small repair but we didn't report to staff until we checked out since it was a short overnight get away. Not worth reporting earlier and having to wait. Price was right for off season.
1 night trip with friends Nov 6, 2015
heidi
"Suitable Crash-pad"
We were there for a girls' getaway weekend. Hotel was nothing fancy (a tad dated), though we were there off-season. The room was rather small, and the only saving grace was that we were facing the ocean and could leave the door to the balcony open all day and night so we could hear and see the ocean and boardwalk. Definite plus! We pretty much just used the room for sleeping as it was walking distance to many restaurants and nightlife. Great location!
2 night trip with friends Oct 30, 2015
Darlene
"Autumn getaway"
Right on boardwalk. Close to everything. Comfortable room.
1 night romance trip Aug 31, 2015
"Rehoboth Beach getaway."
Last minute trip. Great choice re: room, service, vprice, location, etc.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2015
philip
Wonderful front office staff made this an enjoyable 2 night getaway for my husband and me
2 night romance trip Oct 11, 2015
Marguerite
"Atlantic Sands"
Just a girl's getaway. The staff was wonderful! Our room was comfortable & clean. Right on the boardwalk. Just an overall great place to stay.
1 night trip with friends Sep 27, 2015
Great location, well maintained, friendly staff. Warning, the bathtub was slippery, I fell in the tub, they may need some type of rubber sticky things.
Other trip Sep 26, 2015
Kris
"Wonderful family weekend at the beach."
The location was just perfect. Excellent buffet. Poolside food and beverage service. Free beach umbrella and chairs for each room. The Hotel staff could not have been more helpful! We will stay there next time we go to Rehoboth Beach.
3 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
"Great location, great staff"
Great location right on the boardwalk, friendly staff!
2 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
"Great location!"
You seriously can't beat this location! We parked our car on Friday and didn't move it until Monday when we checked out. If you are traveling with kids, you can't beat the pool with waitress service, steps from the beach/Boardwalk and free umbrellas and chairs. I've stayed in fancier rooms but the location makes up for it.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
Renee
The hotel was clean and comfortable. The hotel desk people were very polite and friendly. Always a smile when arriving or leaving the hotel. Will go back. The beach was lovely and clean. The pool was very clean also.
4 night romance trip Aug 24, 2015
Walter
"Always love this hotel"
Very convenient - close to everything!
2 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
Alpha
"Not impressed"
not impressed. The room I had was horrible. Room was small not very comfortable. There were bugs in the overhead light fixture. The shower rod was falling off the wall. The only thing I liked about the room was the oceanfront view.. Sunrise every morning. I really like the Rehoboth Beach area but I will not be staying here again.
3 night trip Aug 25, 2015
"Extremely convenient, pool overlooking Ocean"
We chose hotel due to convenience of on beach AND with a pool. Despite reviews to the contrary, staff was extremely nice. Rooms were very clean, mattresses were fine! We had "ocean view" not "ocean front" and the balcony was wonderful to sit though small but fit two people comfortably. Ocean front might have been above pool or restaurant. Ocean view was quiet and easily had a view of the ocean. We would definitely return. Other hotels on beach were expensive and none had outdoor pools. Rug in hallway yes, is old and lobby need a re-do but last I looked, I don't sleep in the hallway or lobby. Breakfast buffet downstairs was only $12.95 for all you can eat! It was great!
Other trip Sep 2, 2015
Liz
"Deceptive pictures"
This is a 2-3 Star motel; very overpriced because of a good location. The pictures are deceptive; the room appears far nicer than the room we were given. This motel has a worn down appearance and would need sprucing up before it would qualify as anything more than 3 stars.
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
"Great beach stay"
This hotel is on the beach, has an outdoor pool and is on the boardwalk. Parking is included and everything is in walking distance. They have umbrellas and chairs for use on the beach. We had a really great stay! Rooms are typical beach rooms, so I wasn't expecting 5 star. We had plenty of room for the family of 3. Bed was comfortable, plenty of towels and regular cleaning schedule. I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
"Nice hotel on the ocean"
The rooms are large and comfortable. A few things were annoying- no remote for 1 of the TVs, no listing of the TV channels. However you can't beat the location- on the boardwalk, lots of good restaurants nearby, etc.
Other trip Aug 30, 2015
jane
"Close to beach.. Disappointing room.."
Liked how close the hotel was to beach. The room we stayed in was not what I was expecting. It was smaller than the pictures online led on. The beds had a sheet, thin blanket, then another sheet on top of that and no comforter. The pillows were small and uncomfortable. The daily cleaning service only made the beds and did not vacuum which I thought would be nice since it was the beach and with sand. Also the blackout curtains had holes in them so that kind of defeated the purpose. The common areas of the hotel were clean though and pool and pool area was kept very clean. I don't like to complain but for how much money a night this hotel costed I guess I expected more from the room....
Other trip Aug 29, 2015
Dustin
"Loved having beach and pool just a few steps away"
The staff was very cordial and helpful, over the phone and in person. I would say the pool was a tad messy; trash can was overloaded. The dinner buffet in the hotel restaurant was expensive. The wireless internet did not work. If we could upgrade in these areas, we could go up to a 3.5 or 4 star because of location.
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
mikki
Great service all around!
5 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
For the price over $300 per night, I expected finer condition of rooms. This was average hotel room.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
Pieter
"Beach Hotel in Rehoboth"
Hotel was "picked" by our daughter on previous annual trip. Pool proved ideal when ocean got too rough. Café next door needs to toast their bagels, not just warm them.
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
"Perfect!"
Stayed in the deluxe suite and it was perfect! Great view and everything was updated. Would definitely stay here again!
4 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
Erin
"Nice and clean Hotel in a great location!"
Great place to stay right on the boardwalk. Nice and clean room, friendly staff and free parking. We would like to come back.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Andre
Nice hotel, beds are kinda hard and maid service comes way to early for people on vacation.
5 night trip with friends Aug 10, 2015
"Can't get closer to the beach"
Nice hotel in an excellent location. The pool was very clean & family friendly. Free use of beach umbrella & chairs was a huge convenience. The staff was wonderful, especially Bridgette, who made us feel like family. Thanks for an unforgettable vacation!
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
Narcie
"Nice location close to beach and boardwalk"
Room was very small. 2 double beds, no pull out / sofa, and an extremely small bathroom. Very uncomfortable for a family of 4, spend extra for a suite.. pillows tiny, take your own if you can! Balcony with "ocean view" was small and angled toward beach. If you are traveling with anyone and plan to stay side by side and use "adjoining balconies"... Forget it in this double room. Only rooms on Baltimore Ave have better side by side balconies. Ask if this is important to you !!! We traveled with friends and couldn't sit out at night with them. Rooms and hallways in need of new carpets, and only 1 decent elevator. Lobby the only place that looks clean and slightly modern. Some good things: they have umbrellas and beach chairs for free to use.. And in room safe is nice feature. Parking not too bad either, we arrived early and were allowed to park in lot (saving us $$$ at the meters) location is great but for the price we paid for 4 nights, it could be cleaner and more modernized. Would recommend, but must ask for suite or better. Standard rooms very tight for space and bathroom extremely small
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
bluestrav
Great hotel option. I prefer to go on the beach at Dewey where it is a little less crowded, away from the boardwalk of Rehoboth, but this hotel and the location is great. The new pool is nice to have as well...
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
"Great location. Outdated rooms."
Staff was polite. Rooms need major updating. The location cannot be beat. Park and walk to everything. Safe didn't work. A screeching noise plagued our room and maintenance fixed it eventually.
Other trip Aug 14, 2015
"Couldn't get wifi"
I was uinable to successfully connect to thge wifi at the hotel which was frustrating. I told the desk twice but still unable to connect.
Other trip Aug 13, 2015