All hotels in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, United States of America
101 N Boardwalk Ave., Rehoboth Beach, DE, 19971, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Bad breakfast
    Uncomfortable
    Bad amenities
    Poor vibe
    Bad internet service
"Be careful with your things!"
We really wanted to love this hotel. It started off great, the staff was helpful and obliging. The rooms were a great size and we loved how comfortable the beds were. Unfortunately, my mothers phone got stolen. When we asked for help finding it housekeeping was rude and left quickly before questions could be asked. Then an older man yelled at my daughter because she was eating ice cream. We filed a police report but was told that nothing would come of it all. I was very disappointed because we had saved up to take a family vacation with my brother since he's stationed overseas and we hadn't seen him in a year and a half. My mother was upset because she had important pictures on there that weren't backed up. I hope no one else gets their expensive belongings stolen from them.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Erick
"Perfect!"
We felt like we got so lucky with a somewhat last-minute booking at this hotel. My family and I stayed for three nights. The room was big enough, beds were comfortable, and we had an ocean/pool view that was incredible. Everything was so convenient from the free parking in their garage (a big deal in Rehoboth), to a free umbrella/chairs for the beach. It's right in the midst of all the shops and restaurants, so eating was not a problem. The pool was a nice "extra" feature that we took advantage of. All in all, a great experience.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
"How so great location!"
When my family enter the room I found someone's giant black underwear pants behind armchair. But they have a so great location I had a good vacation.
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Daehyeong
This hotel is located in a great area, and it has a nice outdoor swimming pool. We had two rooms there and they both had two small windows which were locked. So if you want to stay at this hotel make sure you get ocean view rooms with balconies. Rooms are fairly clean, and the staff were helpful.
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
Ellie
"Nice place clean and quite"
Stayed 7/20-7/24 nice place clean right on the boardwalk .. Only complaint room was a little small .. 2bed with oceanfront balcony I would give it 4⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
cody
"Great Location Amazing Staff"
Great location right on the boardwalk. The hotel is very nice and clean. The staff is absolutely amazing. Every staff member my family encountered went out of their way to be courteous and polite.
Other trip Jul 23, 2015
"Family oriented"
Mattress was horrible. Everything else was great.
2 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
"close to evwrything right on boardwalk and beach l"
lots of good dinning nearby nice big pool house keeping need to do a better job
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
roger
"Great space for overnight celebration at the beach"
I went here with my bridal party to celebrate my bachelorette and we had a great stay! Room was clean and was accommodating for all 6 of us. 2 beds and the pull out couch in a side room, plus a nice little balcony with a view of the beach! It was really cute and having parking was great too. We were in walking distance to everything and had a great time!
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
Marlayna
"Great view, but room needs upgrading"
Mattresses were in rough shape and made it for a tough night's sleep. Time to replace. Would have been nice to have the sink separate from the bathroom/shower.
4 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
"Satisfied stay"
Everything was great. only thing was that the sofa bed mattress needed replacing. Not enough support. Would definitely go back. Employees were friendly and helpful.
3 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Room was OK, bathroom need updating
3 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015
Great location right on the boardwalk and close to lots of restaurants and activities. Great for families.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
"Great location but room needs TLC."
Overall, we enjoyed our stay. On the plus side, the hotel is in a primo location with helpful staff and a nice pool. Minuses include extremely uncomfortable beds, tough-to-get right air conditioning, and room condition in need of some TLC (missing tile on the bathroom floor, no "do not disturb" sign, and sloppy vacuuming.)
4 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
Jeanine
"Perfect for a family getaway"
Room was perfect for our family of four. A suite with two rooms, small refrigerator, worked perfectly. Staff was very professional and polite and the location is just awesome. The outdoor beach front pool area was great as well. You pay a little for a hotel like this that is beach front but being able to park once for the week and walk to everything on the boardwalk was worth every penny. We loved it so much we ended up staying an extra night.
3 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
Mykal
"Poor"
it was not what we expected for the price we paid. I don't think we will stay there again. Too small than other places we stay in Rehobot beach, DE.
3 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Nelson
"on the Boardwalk"
I booked a Deluxe Suite, nothing really deluxe about it...no balcony, no view, but a suite because of a second room. I wonder the difference between a deluxe suite and a suite. I asked to be relocated to a different room but none was available. Management made no attempt to compensate me for my disappointment. They just said sorry. I wasn't looking for a money compensation just something to show they understood my disappointment.
Other trip Jul 3, 2015
"good spot outside boardwalk area"
we are a couple with there kids and rented a premium room, it was a round 10 use per night more expensive but it worth it due to the nice view. The room was spacious, the sofa convenient and the facilities in good conditions. It was raining one of the days and the indoors pool saved the day. It is a good place if you need to stay outside the boardwalk area.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Juan
"Wonderful Weekend"
My Wife & I went here to celebrate our first anniversary this past weekend. The hotel was in a great location right near the rehoboth boardwalk and was very well kept with clean rooms and a very helpful and polite staff. I would definitely recommend this hotel!!
2 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Damon
"Close to beach but crap shoot after that"
This is an odd hotel. The new, updated part is gorgeous with beautiful, updated rooms, and people seem to be taken care of there (I asked people at the pool.) The side I was on had narrow hallways and basically the equivalent of a tiny freight elevator to transport me to a deserted area with a very average room (not clean), with a tiny, tableless balcony that had clearly not been painted or updated in a long time. I had to ask for maid service each day (like...I would literally get no towels if I didn't ask for someone to service my room...and then I would have to wait for someone to get around to my other-side-of-the-tracks room until late afternoon when I was coming back from the beach and ready to shower). I got a beachside hotel which was very handy, but I didn't get what I paid for. This hotel came highly recommended--presumably by those who stayed on the nice side. Had I known this in advance, I might have paid extra for the wider hallways, better lighting, and maid service before sunset.
Other trip Jun 25, 2015
"The only nice thing was the location..."
My wife and I booked the room based on reviews of others. The beds felt much smaller than a "double" and were concave. Pillows were tiny and of various quality. Staff were OK. Not a smile at the front desk on check in or check out. We left a day early and the front desk didn't seem to have any concern I guess since we paid in advance. The walls are thin and you can hear everything. Expect to hear slamming doors in the late and early hours. The decor in the rooms reminds me of something from a 70's movie. The only saving graces were the location right on the boardwalk, free parking, and the free use of beach chairs and umbrellas. The hotel is old and a bit run down. Some of the elevators are not stroller/wheelchair friendly. I understand most hotels are going to charge this much for sub par rooms on the beach. I just wouldn't stay here again.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Brien
Great location and the staff is very friendly and accommodating. The room was small but clean and in good condition. The hotel is right on the boardwalk. The elevator on our side of the hotel was out of service for 2 days during our visit, but the others were working.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
"overall pleased"
Very convenient and very friendly staff. Room was clean. Only thing was the beds were not very comfortable. Location was perfect. We didn't have to move our car once.
3 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
Tammy
"Quick overnight"
Staff were very helpful in changing our room to handicap accessible. Thought that is what we had booked through Expedia. Room was great but we lost our oceanfromt. All elevations need to be updated. Breakfast buffet is the only option and there are a lot of flies in diningroom. Find somewhere else to eat breakfast!
Other trip Jun 11, 2015
jen
"Okay stay..."
Was a decent stay. It's an older hotel so don't expect updated things but overall it was good. My only complaint is that when we went it happened to be a horribly rainy and cold weekend and despite several calls to fix our heat, and they responded but the heat never actually came on so we were cold pretty much the whole time there.
2 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
Karane
Room clean, but bathroom missing tiles. View of beach nice. Ice machine a long walk from room.
Other trip Jun 6, 2015
"Close to beach, but"
Hotel close to beach with free parking and walking distance to boardwalk and activities. The hotel was rough in appearance. The rooms (we had to book two rooms to accommodate our stay) were comfortable, but shabby. The stairwells were dirty and grimy. We were comfortable, but would look for a newer hotel next time.
Other trip Jun 5, 2015
"Just ok."
We stayed for 3 days and we felt for the money hotel was ok.
2 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
"Beautiful View, Great Pool"
I will start by saying that the front desk staff was the friendliest I've ever encountered. We always got a "good morning" and a smile while passing by. The pool is the best on the boardwalk because it allows you to have a great ocean view while the kids played. It very clean and had plenty of seats. The location was one block from Rehoboth Ave so we never needed to drive anywhere. The only negative was that on the 2nd day, we came back to our room to see that only one bed was made and on the third day, they didn't vacuum our room. Also, we had bought groceries and made potato salad and other snacks for the beach and put them in our mini fridge. When I went to pack our cooler for the beach, we found that everything had froze solid which was a huge waste of time and money spent. The front desk did credit us for the food that was ruined so there was a happy ending. This just shows us how accommodation they are to their guests. We will definitely be staying with them next time.
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
"Right on the boardwalk."
Great location. Property a bit worn but the price was right.
3 night family trip May 26, 2015
Jonell
"Great staff, excellent location"
We have been coming to Rehoboth for over 20 years, always renting a house. We have walked by the Sands forever and the pool and bar right on the boardwalk/beach always looked inviting. We came over from DC for just 2 nights and had loved the place.
Other trip May 27, 2015
Reed
I booked through Expedia and when we arrived I was given an end room with no balcony. The hotel said this was what I booked but I don't remember Expedia mentioning this condition. We were moved to a great room overlooking the ocean but with an addition $70 charge. Not sure if this was a bate and switch or It was my fault for not reading the fine print. Regardless, the second room was awesome and well worth the extra money. Older hotel but fine for the beach.
Other trip May 22, 2015
Barb
"Great staff!"
Lotsa fun. Friendly people at front desk especially donna and kyle. Housekeepers did terrific job keeping room clean
3 night romance trip May 17, 2015
Frances
"My stay at the Atlantic Sands"
It was great stay and a great hotel with a ocean view. The hotel was very clean. And there was a jacuzzi tub in the room.
2 night romance trip May 14, 2015
Sylvia
"Satisfied"
Everything was fine
1 night business trip May 13, 2015
"good place to stay"
we had great ocean view from our room and the room was clean (great job cleaning crew) and remodeled and all new carpet throughout hotel. some of the staff could have been friendlier but some were so that was ok. great parking and close to everything. pool looked great! we were disappointed that the restarant and lounge was closed after being told it would be open but over all it was a nice place and I would stay there again for the price.
Other trip May 17, 2015
"Wasn't fully satisfied!!"
Wifi wasn't working at my room!!
2 night trip May 4, 2015
Amado
"right on Rehoboth Beach boardwalk. decent rooms"
it was early May, off season at the beach. They had empty ocean-front rooms and gave us one facing a building away from ocean view. guy who checked us in was not friendly at all. room was nice sized and clean.
Other trip May 7, 2015
"very nice for the price"
Very nice rooms and service!!!
2 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
Kaila
"Good time"
I had great time there
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
Alireza
"Great hotel with awful front desk"
The hotel itself was great. The front desk was rude when we started that we got the room from the third party website saying that we would not be getting the advertised on the website. When the paperwork came in I very much wanted to laugh in their faces and then invite them to a party in my two bedroom suite that was half the rate they were asking for.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Chelsey
I attended a wedding at the hotel on Saturday evening. I felt like I was inconveniencing the wait staff when I asked for more water. My friend had the same problem when she asked for coffee. This was a sit down dinner. The food was served and the wait staff disappeared. However, the food was outstanding!!! Very disappointing customer service..
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Would stay again because of location but...."
Hotel staff needs customer service training. This does not include the room cleaning staff - we encountered one woman from cleaning and she was incredibly friendly (maybe she could teach the others some) The front desk staff does not smile. How hard is it to smile?? I also had a rude encounter with front desk gentleman when I called requesting service on the morning of our check out. I've worked in customer service for nearly 20 years and often stay at hotels with impeccable customer service (Hampton Inn usually) Atlantic Sands could be a fine hotel if management took this advice to heart. Make them smile and enjoy their work. If they don't enjoy it, they shouldn't be there.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
ReviewBabe
"Close to beach But disappointing"
Paid a high price for a room with no view or balcony. Safe not working and needed to be fixed. Heater was stuck on 78 and the air did not work. Had to be fixed. The staff was pleasant and tried to get things fixed.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Dianne
"Family overnight"
Family getaway. Perfect room for the 2 adults and 2 young children as we could close off the suite part when the children went to bed.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"It was just ok"
I was disapointed there was no complimentary breakfast. The lobby coffee pot was not working. I only get one small cup of coffee in the room. It was inconvenient to get in the car and drive just for a cup of coffee. I understand that most businesses where not open therefore the hotel should of been able to provide there guests with these things.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
"Rehoboth Beach...see it!"
Reservation was made through Hotels.com, and I was disappointed when we did not have oceanfront the first night. The front desk staff was apologetic and offered an upgrade. We did have an oceanfront room the 2nd night, and that was great. Hotel is a bit dated, but it is on the ocean boardwalk, so it is a great location. Staff was friendly.
2 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Paula
"Not the Best Welcome & Took Too Long to Clean Room"
Did not feel particularly welcomed upon arrival. After paying in full on Expedia when making booking, had to give credit card for "incidentals." Incidentals? What incidentals? There is no room service at this time of year. Why incidentals? We were told that this is in case you smoke and we have to charge you a $200 fine. Really? Really? We ordered a non-smoking room because my wife does not like cigarette smoke. And, when we checked out (a day earlier because it was too cold at the Beach, which is not the fault of the hotel) they would not give me a zero balance receipt for my credit card. I did not smoke in the room, so there will be hell to pay if they try to sneak some charge on my bill. Ok. On the two days we stayed, we were out of the room by 9 AM and by 2:00 PM the rooms had not been cleaned. HELLO!!!! Hire more than one maid. I am glad that they are open in the so called off season, but if you are going to be open, BE OPEN! BTW: Since the heaters are only marginal, please put extra blankets in the room. It was extra cold, but although we had the heater on to the max, it was a bit chilly in the evening.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"Gal-entine's Day and Mardi Gras Getaway"
A VERY COLD but wonderful Gal-entine's Day and Mardi Gras celebration for a group of friends. The location is ideal -- right on the ocean and an easy walk to shops and restaurants. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The rooms are basic -- not spacious and not much comfy furniture -- but have what you need. I wish there were more comfortable public space as the rooms are not made for hanging around to relax. And I wish there had been coffee/tea available in the lobby (there is a coffee shop on the premises but it was obviously closed for the winter months)
2 night trip with friends Feb 13, 2015
Margaret
Enjoyed our stay. Will return to the hotel for future visits to Rehoboth.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015