All hotels in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, United States of America
101 N Boardwalk Ave.Rehoboth BeachDE19971United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Beach
    Beautiful beach
    Uncomfortable
    Bad breakfast
    Bad amenities
"Love the sands"
Wonderful as usual. 5 years and still coming back...
4 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Jean
"Rehoboth Vacation"
Overall Atlantic Sands was a good choice. Pros: Overall clean room, great location on the north end of the boardwalk. Pool overlooks boardwalk. Check in and out was easy and parking is free. Cons: We were charged for pull out bed but there were no sheets or pillow for it the room so at midnight on our first night I had to go down to the front desk to get sheets and make up my own bed. Only 2 hangers in room closet for 5 people. And biggest complaint from my family was the only mirror was in the bathroom....try having 5 people, including two teenage girls get ready for dinner with no mirrors!!
3 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
Vincent
"Fun in the sun!"
Great place to stay right on the boardwalk. You won't need your car at all. Lots of free parking and a lovely pool. We had a wonderful time and would stay again. The pull out bed was not too comfy but everything else was.
5 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
"Perfect vacation spot"
I could not be happier with our stay at the Sands. The staff was very helpful and nice. The room was clean and very comfortable. Perfect location.
3 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
Walk out of the room over the Boardwalk and on the beach..in this Hotel,,you never have to get into your car,,,everything you need is within walking distance on all sides. Very Very Friendly...excellent and friendly staff.
3 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
"great stay"
Great stay! Great service! Slow matainance. When we got to our room our safe was locked and our "do not disturb" sign was gone. We called the front desk and it took over an hour to get someone to unlock the safe and bring a sign. Other then that no problems
5 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
Great location but older hotel. Nice pool. Okay maid service. Served my family's needs nice though.
3 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Robin
"Nice hotel on boardwalk w pool"
Perfect for what it is on the boardwalk with outdoor pool with views.
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
wes
Best of both worlds steps to the beach and a pool along the boardwalk.right in the middle of Rehoboth.
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
"A wonderful stay - a wonderful experience"
It was the best experience at a hotel I have ever had. The room was very clean, quiet and comfortable, the staff were extremely friendly and accommodating. Would love to go back and stay again soon.
3 night trip Jul 21, 2015
ann
"Nice hotel close to the beach, nice pool with view"
Nice hotel close to the beach, nice pool with ocean view. The room was clean, hotel staff was friendly. They let you borrow an umbrella and 2 chairs to take to the beach at no extra cost. However I was disappointed because I booked through Expedia, online 2 KING BED SUITES. and when we checked in they only gave us one but the price for both rooms was the same. The second room was in a whole different building, smaller, no view. We stayed with another family and wanted to be close to them. They didn't even tell us we wouldn't be getting 2 king suite rooms. Also, the second room wasn't even ready and it was well after check in time but they didn't tell us it wasn't ready, they checked us in and sent us to the room. We had to stand outside and wait for the room to be ready.
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
Jenna
"Overall OK - maybe Good - but NOT great."
As many have stated, if you rely on Wifi, don't stay here. It's very spotty, and when it works, very slow. Many others comment on the staff. I had no issues. We needed extra towels, no problem. Wanted my room serviced later in the day, no problem. Our fridge had it's nob missing so we couldn't regulate the temperature. One stop at the desk, and a new one was brought up within an hour. The rooms probably do need some updating to be "great", but they are not as bad as many make it seem. I would say very typical of most 3 star hotels. Yes, very costly, but you are right on the beach which is very convenient. And the convenience of free use of chairs and umbrellas was nice. Overall ... a 3 star hotel with a great location. So maybe a 3+. To give it 4 stars ... the wifi issue and the rooms would need to be given some upgrades. 5 star hotels to me are rare so take that into account with my rating.
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
"Wish I Was There Now"
beautiful oceanview, nice size pool for a hotel, breakfast buffet in hotel, in the heart of everything-could just walk, no need to pay meters, could bike from hotel to Gordons Pond trail of state park
5 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
Sandra
"Be careful with your things!"
We really wanted to love this hotel. It started off great, the staff was helpful and obliging. The rooms were a great size and we loved how comfortable the beds were. Unfortunately, my mothers phone got stolen. When we asked for help finding it housekeeping was rude and left quickly before questions could be asked. Then an older man yelled at my daughter because she was eating ice cream. We filed a police report but was told that nothing would come of it all. I was very disappointed because we had saved up to take a family vacation with my brother since he's stationed overseas and we hadn't seen him in a year and a half. My mother was upset because she had important pictures on there that weren't backed up. I hope no one else gets their expensive belongings stolen from them.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Erick
"Perfect!"
We felt like we got so lucky with a somewhat last-minute booking at this hotel. My family and I stayed for three nights. The room was big enough, beds were comfortable, and we had an ocean/pool view that was incredible. Everything was so convenient from the free parking in their garage (a big deal in Rehoboth), to a free umbrella/chairs for the beach. It's right in the midst of all the shops and restaurants, so eating was not a problem. The pool was a nice "extra" feature that we took advantage of. All in all, a great experience.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
"How so great location!"
When my family enter the room I found someone's giant black underwear pants behind armchair. But they have a so great location I had a good vacation.
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Daehyeong
This hotel is located in a great area, and it has a nice outdoor swimming pool. We had two rooms there and they both had two small windows which were locked. So if you want to stay at this hotel make sure you get ocean view rooms with balconies. Rooms are fairly clean, and the staff were helpful.
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
Ellie
"Nice place clean and quite"
Stayed 7/20-7/24 nice place clean right on the boardwalk .. Only complaint room was a little small .. 2bed with oceanfront balcony I would give it 4⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
cody
"Great Location Amazing Staff"
Great location right on the boardwalk. The hotel is very nice and clean. The staff is absolutely amazing. Every staff member my family encountered went out of their way to be courteous and polite.
Other trip Jul 23, 2015
"Family oriented"
Mattress was horrible. Everything else was great.
2 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
"close to evwrything right on boardwalk and beach l"
lots of good dinning nearby nice big pool house keeping need to do a better job
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
roger
"Great space for overnight celebration at the beach"
I went here with my bridal party to celebrate my bachelorette and we had a great stay! Room was clean and was accommodating for all 6 of us. 2 beds and the pull out couch in a side room, plus a nice little balcony with a view of the beach! It was really cute and having parking was great too. We were in walking distance to everything and had a great time!
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
Marlayna
"Great view, but room needs upgrading"
Mattresses were in rough shape and made it for a tough night's sleep. Time to replace. Would have been nice to have the sink separate from the bathroom/shower.
4 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
"Satisfied stay"
Everything was great. only thing was that the sofa bed mattress needed replacing. Not enough support. Would definitely go back. Employees were friendly and helpful.
3 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Room was OK, bathroom need updating
3 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015
Great location right on the boardwalk and close to lots of restaurants and activities. Great for families.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
"Great location but room needs TLC."
Overall, we enjoyed our stay. On the plus side, the hotel is in a primo location with helpful staff and a nice pool. Minuses include extremely uncomfortable beds, tough-to-get right air conditioning, and room condition in need of some TLC (missing tile on the bathroom floor, no "do not disturb" sign, and sloppy vacuuming.)
4 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
Jeanine
"Perfect for a family getaway"
Room was perfect for our family of four. A suite with two rooms, small refrigerator, worked perfectly. Staff was very professional and polite and the location is just awesome. The outdoor beach front pool area was great as well. You pay a little for a hotel like this that is beach front but being able to park once for the week and walk to everything on the boardwalk was worth every penny. We loved it so much we ended up staying an extra night.
3 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
Mykal
"Poor"
it was not what we expected for the price we paid. I don't think we will stay there again. Too small than other places we stay in Rehobot beach, DE.
3 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Nelson
"on the Boardwalk"
I booked a Deluxe Suite, nothing really deluxe about it...no balcony, no view, but a suite because of a second room. I wonder the difference between a deluxe suite and a suite. I asked to be relocated to a different room but none was available. Management made no attempt to compensate me for my disappointment. They just said sorry. I wasn't looking for a money compensation just something to show they understood my disappointment.
Other trip Jul 3, 2015
"good spot outside boardwalk area"
we are a couple with there kids and rented a premium room, it was a round 10 use per night more expensive but it worth it due to the nice view. The room was spacious, the sofa convenient and the facilities in good conditions. It was raining one of the days and the indoors pool saved the day. It is a good place if you need to stay outside the boardwalk area.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Juan
"Wonderful Weekend"
My Wife & I went here to celebrate our first anniversary this past weekend. The hotel was in a great location right near the rehoboth boardwalk and was very well kept with clean rooms and a very helpful and polite staff. I would definitely recommend this hotel!!
2 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Damon
"Close to beach but crap shoot after that"
This is an odd hotel. The new, updated part is gorgeous with beautiful, updated rooms, and people seem to be taken care of there (I asked people at the pool.) The side I was on had narrow hallways and basically the equivalent of a tiny freight elevator to transport me to a deserted area with a very average room (not clean), with a tiny, tableless balcony that had clearly not been painted or updated in a long time. I had to ask for maid service each day (like...I would literally get no towels if I didn't ask for someone to service my room...and then I would have to wait for someone to get around to my other-side-of-the-tracks room until late afternoon when I was coming back from the beach and ready to shower). I got a beachside hotel which was very handy, but I didn't get what I paid for. This hotel came highly recommended--presumably by those who stayed on the nice side. Had I known this in advance, I might have paid extra for the wider hallways, better lighting, and maid service before sunset.
Other trip Jun 25, 2015
"The only nice thing was the location..."
My wife and I booked the room based on reviews of others. The beds felt much smaller than a "double" and were concave. Pillows were tiny and of various quality. Staff were OK. Not a smile at the front desk on check in or check out. We left a day early and the front desk didn't seem to have any concern I guess since we paid in advance. The walls are thin and you can hear everything. Expect to hear slamming doors in the late and early hours. The decor in the rooms reminds me of something from a 70's movie. The only saving graces were the location right on the boardwalk, free parking, and the free use of beach chairs and umbrellas. The hotel is old and a bit run down. Some of the elevators are not stroller/wheelchair friendly. I understand most hotels are going to charge this much for sub par rooms on the beach. I just wouldn't stay here again.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Brien
Great location and the staff is very friendly and accommodating. The room was small but clean and in good condition. The hotel is right on the boardwalk. The elevator on our side of the hotel was out of service for 2 days during our visit, but the others were working.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
"overall pleased"
Very convenient and very friendly staff. Room was clean. Only thing was the beds were not very comfortable. Location was perfect. We didn't have to move our car once.
3 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
Tammy
"Quick overnight"
Staff were very helpful in changing our room to handicap accessible. Thought that is what we had booked through Expedia. Room was great but we lost our oceanfromt. All elevations need to be updated. Breakfast buffet is the only option and there are a lot of flies in diningroom. Find somewhere else to eat breakfast!
Other trip Jun 11, 2015
jen
"Okay stay..."
Was a decent stay. It's an older hotel so don't expect updated things but overall it was good. My only complaint is that when we went it happened to be a horribly rainy and cold weekend and despite several calls to fix our heat, and they responded but the heat never actually came on so we were cold pretty much the whole time there.
2 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
Karane
Room clean, but bathroom missing tiles. View of beach nice. Ice machine a long walk from room.
Other trip Jun 6, 2015
"Close to beach, but"
Hotel close to beach with free parking and walking distance to boardwalk and activities. The hotel was rough in appearance. The rooms (we had to book two rooms to accommodate our stay) were comfortable, but shabby. The stairwells were dirty and grimy. We were comfortable, but would look for a newer hotel next time.
Other trip Jun 5, 2015
"Just ok."
We stayed for 3 days and we felt for the money hotel was ok.
2 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
"Beautiful View, Great Pool"
I will start by saying that the front desk staff was the friendliest I've ever encountered. We always got a "good morning" and a smile while passing by. The pool is the best on the boardwalk because it allows you to have a great ocean view while the kids played. It very clean and had plenty of seats. The location was one block from Rehoboth Ave so we never needed to drive anywhere. The only negative was that on the 2nd day, we came back to our room to see that only one bed was made and on the third day, they didn't vacuum our room. Also, we had bought groceries and made potato salad and other snacks for the beach and put them in our mini fridge. When I went to pack our cooler for the beach, we found that everything had froze solid which was a huge waste of time and money spent. The front desk did credit us for the food that was ruined so there was a happy ending. This just shows us how accommodation they are to their guests. We will definitely be staying with them next time.
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
"Right on the boardwalk."
Great location. Property a bit worn but the price was right.
3 night family trip May 26, 2015
Jonell
"Great staff, excellent location"
We have been coming to Rehoboth for over 20 years, always renting a house. We have walked by the Sands forever and the pool and bar right on the boardwalk/beach always looked inviting. We came over from DC for just 2 nights and had loved the place.
Other trip May 27, 2015
Reed
I booked through Expedia and when we arrived I was given an end room with no balcony. The hotel said this was what I booked but I don't remember Expedia mentioning this condition. We were moved to a great room overlooking the ocean but with an addition $70 charge. Not sure if this was a bate and switch or It was my fault for not reading the fine print. Regardless, the second room was awesome and well worth the extra money. Older hotel but fine for the beach.
Other trip May 22, 2015
Barb
"Great staff!"
Lotsa fun. Friendly people at front desk especially donna and kyle. Housekeepers did terrific job keeping room clean
3 night romance trip May 17, 2015
Frances
"My stay at the Atlantic Sands"
It was great stay and a great hotel with a ocean view. The hotel was very clean. And there was a jacuzzi tub in the room.
2 night romance trip May 14, 2015
Sylvia
"Satisfied"
Everything was fine
1 night business trip May 13, 2015
"good place to stay"
we had great ocean view from our room and the room was clean (great job cleaning crew) and remodeled and all new carpet throughout hotel. some of the staff could have been friendlier but some were so that was ok. great parking and close to everything. pool looked great! we were disappointed that the restarant and lounge was closed after being told it would be open but over all it was a nice place and I would stay there again for the price.
Other trip May 17, 2015
"Wasn't fully satisfied!!"
Wifi wasn't working at my room!!
2 night trip May 4, 2015