All hotels in Dartford, England, United Kingdom
1 Clipper Boulevard West, Crossways Business Park, Dartford, England, DA2 6QN, United Kingdom, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Christmas shopping at Bluewater"
does what is says on the tin! Well located. Clean
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"hotel stay"
The room was tidy but very cold for myself, husband and baby.
3 night family trip Dec 10, 2014
Esther Yewande
"Overnight in Dartford"
The hotel was easy to find and check in was easy The room was a little on the small side for a twin.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
Kacey
"rooms"
the room was far too small. Will not stay again.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
gudsie
"very happy customer"
We always stay at your hotel due to it being a friendly clean and inviting place to stay,everything you need is there and available.
1 night romance trip Dec 4, 2014
"Highly recommended"
Booked for colleagues for accommodation whilst working away, and they came back and said the room was clean and comfortable and the breakfast was great, and in my experience the staff have been very helpful with queries. All for a very reasonable price.
4 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
"Weekend break"
Stayed at the Campanile whilst on visit to see granddaughter for her birthday & with plenty of shops within easy reach for Xmas shopping.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
Graham
"Very clean but tired"
We used this hotel for a one day/night base whilst visiting friends and family. The male receptionist was extremely polite and helpful. Overall the hotel and our room was very very clean but in need of an overhaul decor wise. Our bathroom had 2 floor tiles missing ,the mattress cover was torn and one of the duvets had a hole in it. That aside-it was clean and fresh.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
"Ideal hotel for motorway network."
Spent 2 nights in Dartford Campanile Hotel. Room was basic. Facilities included tv, kettle with supply of beverages, en suite and double bed and some open wardrobe space. The bed was old box divan, mattress was cheap sprung type. En suite was adequate as was wardrobe space. Only had a breakfast and that was nothing special and too dear for what you got! Good cleaning staff.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
"easy access to bromley,but close to the crossing"
arrived saturday afternoon,checked in without any hassle,room was good,i have stayed here before,evening meal was ok and the same as the breakfast sunday morning,room clean and bed comfy ,not much else to say for the price.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
cliff
"nice beech ! lol!"
it was a lot of fun nice people -ideal... what are you paying me ? I usually get 25 p a word when Iwrite stuff!"
A better alternative to Travel lodge and better than I expected. Basic but satisfactory value.
1 night business trip Sep 19, 2014
Simon
"Poor"
Very little sleep owing to a coach full of young adults banging doors a night, the free breakfast was of little compensation.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
peter
"Campanile"
hotel was adequate for my business needs
4 night business trip Oct 27, 2014
"Convenient for Brands Hatch"
Just that, convenient for Brands Hatch -just 10 minute drive. Clean, tidy and little noise from bridge which you can see from most windows
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
david
"pleasant few days break"
Nice clean large rooms if all camponile hotels are like this will stay in one againonly problem booked 2 rooms they were at each end of coridor on 2nd floor difficult with being a pensioner no lift
1 night family trip Oct 29, 2014
margaret
"Overnight Stay"
Room was very clean and staff were very pleasant. We found our bed uncomfortable - it felt as if the bed had a plastic mattress protector on it but we checked and it hadn't. We were disappointed that the bar run out of tonic water fairly early in the evening.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
"Early departure from Ebbsfleet"
Very well placed hotel for an early start to the continent from Ebbsfleet
1 night family trip Oct 8, 2014
"Basic in the extreme"
Very very basic hotel though not cheap
1 night business trip Oct 22, 2014
Carrie
"Functional"
Uncomfortable bed, noisy, won't be staying again. Not good value at £85 per room
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
"BTCC Brands Hatch Season Final"
I have stayed here before on two seperate occassions, both being a little disappointed. Rooms are basic but clean, my first visit was with my father and we did not stay to eat but found the local Wharf pub instead. The breakfast was cold. My second vist the following year was with my hubby, rooms much the same breakfast a nightmare, only sausages and cold eggs, no bacon or any other items to add. Left hungry. This year third times the charm......what an improvement on the restuarant food front. The memebr of staff at reception was lovely, then i saw him again at the bar, and again for my food order. Food was a good price and lovely. Very hot too which is always a good sign. Great improvement and will continue to use.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
"Reasonable for the money paid"
Adequate for a short stay only. No lift and a poor restaurant.
2 night family trip Oct 5, 2014
"Hotel close to London"
Spent two nights here in transit. Arrived by train and departed by car.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
さくらんぼ
"Convenient for the M25"
Decent overall. The hotel was clean and everything worked. Besides the continental breakfast though, the food was horrible. Overpriced for cheap, poorly prepared ingredients. For just a stop in overnight off the M25, not bad, but not for several days at a go.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"accommodation arrangement"
I was embarrassed that my booking was not what I get and I was left to sort it out alone. The hotel claimed they have nothing to do with the booking
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
An adequate hotel, in a convenient location. It is cheap and cheerful but the rate reflects that. Its not as well maintained as its counterparts in France. The last person in my room had smoked in it, which wasn't appreciated
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2014
"handy location"
Perfect for a stop over- hot night and although we could open our window there was the noise from air conditioning plant all night. Clean and comfortable- value for money. Easy journey to Bluewater for shopping
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Val
"Comply beds"
Quality of service
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2014
"Good location, very useful for Kent & Channel Port"
It was a very hot day when we arrived and the room we had didn't seem to have air conditioning which we could have done with to make things more comfortable. Otherwise hotel perfectly OK, breakfast pleasant and spectacular close up view of the Dartford Bridge which was great lit up at night.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"Not worthy of the money paid."
Was given the wrong room type. Domestic staff kept waking us up all morning even though we had a late night. The rooms did not worth the money paid. A baby cot was not provided even thought it was specified on my booking.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Dija
A good basic hotel, I stayed on one of the hottest days of the year and there isn't any air conditioning in the rooms so I opened the windows. Due to it's close location to a busy motorway there was a lot of traffic noise. The facilities were adequate and staff were friendly.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Needed a 1 night stay prior to a business meeting in Dartford, my first time with Campanile, but won't be the last. Room spotlessly clean, same with bathroom. Good honest restaurant fare at a reasonable price. Friendly staff. Ticked all the right boxes.
1 night trip Jul 16, 2014
"You get what you pay for."
Dreadful night's sleep. The walls are so thin you can hear your neighbours having a normal conversation and even their alarm clocks going off! Doors banging in the corridor until I don't know what time and then starting again before 6 in the morning. Staff were nice enough and the food and service in the restaurant were ok. Doesn't make up for the lack of a good night's sleep though. I'd rather pay double and sleep than stay here again.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
g
"Good location for Dartford and surrounding areas"
Rooms were ok for a one night but too small for a longer stay the triple room was hilarious for three adult women once you pulled the extra bed out you were in the wardrobe and there was only one chair to sit on. The staff were very good an professional and friendly and hotel was very clean in all areas. The location for us was excellent as we needed to be in Dartford. The lack of a lift is a problem if you have an elderly relative with walking difficulties. Ask for room on ground floor if you have. However the was no problem getting my dad's room changed from 3rd floor to ground floor.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2014
Location
Ref comfort ....as usual with these type of hotels 2 comfortable chairs would be nice ,instead of one having to sit on the bed.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Eric & Joy
"Good budget travelling hotel."
This is a basic cheap hotel for a stopover. Well priced and ideally located. Rooms basic but very comfortable. Breakfast good value. Recommended.
1 night business trip Jun 25, 2014
BBB
"ok"
Cheap and cheerful
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"Poor breakfast"
Continental breakfast consisted of toast, bread, ham, cheese that ran out quickly from the one dinner plate. Coffee machine to make coffee. Included in prebooked price, whereas cooked English breakfast was extra to this. Paper thin walls everywhere. Room had through door to next room, so noise easy to hear and next to laundry.
2 night trip Jun 17, 2014
"Good size room, excellent location"
Perfect check-in, fast and pleasant. Room was really large and comfortable. Decoration could do with a revamp but nothing major. Extra sockets for charging phones/laptop would be great. Bathroom was large, heated(summer so not used) and towels where bright white. Shower was powerful and hot. Good overall stay. Location is perfect for Bluewater also, a 2 min journey in a car.
1 night trip Jun 16, 2014
A. Elliott
"rubbish"
The room was very small, the whole place needs a complete make over
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
Unhappy
"Comfortable, budget hotel"
Comfortable. Attractive grounds with small lake. Close to Bluewater shopping centre.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Worth the money"
Booked on a Monday for the following Friday night, just a one nigt booking, £35 through hotel.com arrived at the hotel lots of parking, lady on reception was more Han helpful, lovely room, went to have a meal at about half eight to find everything we wanted to order was out of stock, so we went out to blue water about ten minutes away but the following morning we had the continental breakfast in the price of our room lots of choice but for the extra £2.75 a person we had a hot English breakfast also lovely, would definitely stay here again if I needed to go that way.
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"Basic but close for Eurostar"
With an early morning departure on Eurostar to Paris for business the Dartford Campanile is within 15mins of Ebbsfleet. The value isn't great though - price is a lot more than a motorway chain type hotel and yet the hotel quality is comparable - apart from the free wifi on offer. There is a rather tatty bar and restaurant attached which can best be described as merely adequate and the food, like the hotel, is of motorway services standard. Many staff are non English speakers - the server behind the bar was friendly enough but had poor English and couldn't understand the food order. A disadvantage, since this is a 'choose your table and order at the bar' sort of place. Breakfast was included in the price but was an uninspiring 'continental' type option. Many guests appeared to be tradesmen and you will need to wade through a crowd of ten to twenty smokers hanging about around the front wall of the hotel to get to the reception. This wouldn't be good for children. The hotel would do well to discourage this and instead provide an area for the smokers to stand since the impression is extremely poor. Overall merely adequate for business trips but would be a very disappointing choice for a family stay.
1 night business trip May 20, 2014
Regular traveller
"Noise"
Noisy, very very noisy until 2.30 am. Started again at 6am. Coach load of people shouting and banging doors along corridor. I left more tired than when I arrived!!!!
1 night trip May 25, 2014
stephanie
"Good place"
A good place to stay quite location although near m25
1 night romance trip May 19, 2014
Amir
"Poor hotel for price"
I found I had a poor stay at the hotel and do not believe the room was worth what was paid. Firstly, when I got there, I found that my key didn't work after climbing stairs with lots of luggage so had to go back and forth again with a new key. Then shortly after arrival I found out I had been charged twice - I paid in cash but it also charged my card account (I used to order) and when booking I was told I would not be charged until I arrived. The receptionist told me I should not have been charged until after 6pm (it was currently 1:30pm). I had no access to money because of this and despite telling them that there was no offer of a complementary meal or even give the cash back I paid so I could by a meal and then charge me once I received my card payment back they had no reason to take. I had to borrow money from relatives until I got my money back 6 days later and will also receive a bill for going over my overdraft account i'm sure they won't care to pay for! I have added images from the room I stayed it which shows the poor quality of cleaning and furniture they leave damaged and continue to charge full rate for. There were more images but I could only upload 6! My car was also scratched in the parking lot.
Other trip May 24, 2014
Katie
"All good"
No problems here, nice place.
1 night business trip May 16, 2014
ant
"A good stay"
We are quite happy with our short stay. When we arrive in our room we were short of towels but this was soon rectified. The bathroom was clean except that the WC pan would benefit from a good clean round the U bend which did look rather dirty. I suspect the when cleaning the pan it looked ok when viewed from above but the bend could be seen when walking towards it from the door! We would go back again.
Other trip May 13, 2014
The hotel is located within a 10 min walk from a train station. It take 40 min to central London. Also an ideal place to take a break on your way to the ferry terminals in Dover.
2 night trip May 2, 2014