All hotels in Dartford, England, United Kingdom
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1 Clipper Boulevard West, Crossways Business Park, Dartford, England, DA2 6QN, United Kingdom, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Basic in the extreme"
Very very basic hotel though not cheap
1 night business trip Oct 22, 2014
Carrie
"Functional"
Uncomfortable bed, noisy, won't be staying again. Not good value at £85 per room
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
"BTCC Brands Hatch Season Final"
I have stayed here before on two seperate occassions, both being a little disappointed. Rooms are basic but clean, my first visit was with my father and we did not stay to eat but found the local Wharf pub instead. The breakfast was cold. My second vist the following year was with my hubby, rooms much the same breakfast a nightmare, only sausages and cold eggs, no bacon or any other items to add. Left hungry. This year third times the charm......what an improvement on the restuarant food front. The memebr of staff at reception was lovely, then i saw him again at the bar, and again for my food order. Food was a good price and lovely. Very hot too which is always a good sign. Great improvement and will continue to use.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
"Reasonable for the money paid"
Adequate for a short stay only. No lift and a poor restaurant.
2 night family trip Oct 5, 2014
"Hotel close to London"
Spent two nights here in transit. Arrived by train and departed by car.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
さくらんぼ
"Convenient for the M25"
Decent overall. The hotel was clean and everything worked. Besides the continental breakfast though, the food was horrible. Overpriced for cheap, poorly prepared ingredients. For just a stop in overnight off the M25, not bad, but not for several days at a go.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"accommodation arrangement"
I was embarrassed that my booking was not what I get and I was left to sort it out alone. The hotel claimed they have nothing to do with the booking
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
An adequate hotel, in a convenient location. It is cheap and cheerful but the rate reflects that. Its not as well maintained as its counterparts in France. The last person in my room had smoked in it, which wasn't appreciated
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2014
"handy location"
Perfect for a stop over- hot night and although we could open our window there was the noise from air conditioning plant all night. Clean and comfortable- value for money. Easy journey to Bluewater for shopping
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Val
"Comply beds"
Quality of service
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2014
"Good location, very useful for Kent & Channel Port"
It was a very hot day when we arrived and the room we had didn't seem to have air conditioning which we could have done with to make things more comfortable. Otherwise hotel perfectly OK, breakfast pleasant and spectacular close up view of the Dartford Bridge which was great lit up at night.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"Not worthy of the money paid."
Was given the wrong room type. Domestic staff kept waking us up all morning even though we had a late night. The rooms did not worth the money paid. A baby cot was not provided even thought it was specified on my booking.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Dija
A good basic hotel, I stayed on one of the hottest days of the year and there isn't any air conditioning in the rooms so I opened the windows. Due to it's close location to a busy motorway there was a lot of traffic noise. The facilities were adequate and staff were friendly.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Needed a 1 night stay prior to a business meeting in Dartford, my first time with Campanile, but won't be the last. Room spotlessly clean, same with bathroom. Good honest restaurant fare at a reasonable price. Friendly staff. Ticked all the right boxes.
1 night trip Jul 16, 2014
"You get what you pay for."
Dreadful night's sleep. The walls are so thin you can hear your neighbours having a normal conversation and even their alarm clocks going off! Doors banging in the corridor until I don't know what time and then starting again before 6 in the morning. Staff were nice enough and the food and service in the restaurant were ok. Doesn't make up for the lack of a good night's sleep though. I'd rather pay double and sleep than stay here again.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
g
"Good location for Dartford and surrounding areas"
Rooms were ok for a one night but too small for a longer stay the triple room was hilarious for three adult women once you pulled the extra bed out you were in the wardrobe and there was only one chair to sit on. The staff were very good an professional and friendly and hotel was very clean in all areas. The location for us was excellent as we needed to be in Dartford. The lack of a lift is a problem if you have an elderly relative with walking difficulties. Ask for room on ground floor if you have. However the was no problem getting my dad's room changed from 3rd floor to ground floor.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2014
Location
Ref comfort ....as usual with these type of hotels 2 comfortable chairs would be nice ,instead of one having to sit on the bed.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Eric & Joy
"Good budget travelling hotel."
This is a basic cheap hotel for a stopover. Well priced and ideally located. Rooms basic but very comfortable. Breakfast good value. Recommended.
1 night business trip Jun 25, 2014
BBB
"ok"
Cheap and cheerful
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"Poor breakfast"
Continental breakfast consisted of toast, bread, ham, cheese that ran out quickly from the one dinner plate. Coffee machine to make coffee. Included in prebooked price, whereas cooked English breakfast was extra to this. Paper thin walls everywhere. Room had through door to next room, so noise easy to hear and next to laundry.
2 night trip Jun 17, 2014
"Good size room, excellent location"
Perfect check-in, fast and pleasant. Room was really large and comfortable. Decoration could do with a revamp but nothing major. Extra sockets for charging phones/laptop would be great. Bathroom was large, heated(summer so not used) and towels where bright white. Shower was powerful and hot. Good overall stay. Location is perfect for Bluewater also, a 2 min journey in a car.
1 night trip Jun 16, 2014
A. Elliott
"rubbish"
The room was very small, the whole place needs a complete make over
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
Unhappy
"Comfortable, budget hotel"
Comfortable. Attractive grounds with small lake. Close to Bluewater shopping centre.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Worth the money"
Booked on a Monday for the following Friday night, just a one nigt booking, £35 through hotel.com arrived at the hotel lots of parking, lady on reception was more Han helpful, lovely room, went to have a meal at about half eight to find everything we wanted to order was out of stock, so we went out to blue water about ten minutes away but the following morning we had the continental breakfast in the price of our room lots of choice but for the extra £2.75 a person we had a hot English breakfast also lovely, would definitely stay here again if I needed to go that way.
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"Basic but close for Eurostar"
With an early morning departure on Eurostar to Paris for business the Dartford Campanile is within 15mins of Ebbsfleet. The value isn't great though - price is a lot more than a motorway chain type hotel and yet the hotel quality is comparable - apart from the free wifi on offer. There is a rather tatty bar and restaurant attached which can best be described as merely adequate and the food, like the hotel, is of motorway services standard. Many staff are non English speakers - the server behind the bar was friendly enough but had poor English and couldn't understand the food order. A disadvantage, since this is a 'choose your table and order at the bar' sort of place. Breakfast was included in the price but was an uninspiring 'continental' type option. Many guests appeared to be tradesmen and you will need to wade through a crowd of ten to twenty smokers hanging about around the front wall of the hotel to get to the reception. This wouldn't be good for children. The hotel would do well to discourage this and instead provide an area for the smokers to stand since the impression is extremely poor. Overall merely adequate for business trips but would be a very disappointing choice for a family stay.
1 night business trip May 20, 2014
Regular traveller
"Noise"
Noisy, very very noisy until 2.30 am. Started again at 6am. Coach load of people shouting and banging doors along corridor. I left more tired than when I arrived!!!!
1 night trip May 25, 2014
stephanie
"Good place"
A good place to stay quite location although near m25
1 night romance trip May 19, 2014
Amir
"Poor hotel for price"
I found I had a poor stay at the hotel and do not believe the room was worth what was paid. Firstly, when I got there, I found that my key didn't work after climbing stairs with lots of luggage so had to go back and forth again with a new key. Then shortly after arrival I found out I had been charged twice - I paid in cash but it also charged my card account (I used to order) and when booking I was told I would not be charged until I arrived. The receptionist told me I should not have been charged until after 6pm (it was currently 1:30pm). I had no access to money because of this and despite telling them that there was no offer of a complementary meal or even give the cash back I paid so I could by a meal and then charge me once I received my card payment back they had no reason to take. I had to borrow money from relatives until I got my money back 6 days later and will also receive a bill for going over my overdraft account i'm sure they won't care to pay for! I have added images from the room I stayed it which shows the poor quality of cleaning and furniture they leave damaged and continue to charge full rate for. There were more images but I could only upload 6! My car was also scratched in the parking lot.
Other trip May 24, 2014
Katie
"All good"
No problems here, nice place.
1 night business trip May 16, 2014
ant
"A good stay"
We are quite happy with our short stay. When we arrive in our room we were short of towels but this was soon rectified. The bathroom was clean except that the WC pan would benefit from a good clean round the U bend which did look rather dirty. I suspect the when cleaning the pan it looked ok when viewed from above but the bend could be seen when walking towards it from the door! We would go back again.
Other trip May 13, 2014
The hotel is located within a 10 min walk from a train station. It take 40 min to central London. Also an ideal place to take a break on your way to the ferry terminals in Dover.
2 night trip May 2, 2014
It was awful
1 night trip Apr 30, 2014
"Excellent value for an overnight stay"
We were offered a twin room at Hotels.com and requested a double if possible as we are regular visitors to Campanile in France, sadly our request wasn't met. Continental breakfast needs a review nothing like the standard across France. But excellent value for the stay.
1 night trip May 2, 2014
VE
"Excellent value hotel"
We were very impressed with this hotel - great value for money
1 night trip May 2, 2014
Can not be faulted Good steak, gammon poor room good
Other trip May 4, 2014
Robin
"secret meeting"
I often stay at this hotel , very good service , and room is clean
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2014
chris
"Convenient place to stay"
Easy to find, helpful staff. Surroundings surprisingly pleasant
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
"Best in Local Area"
Checked reports of other similar hotels in area and was instantly put off. My wife and I were pleasantly surprised with the overall services offered by Camponile and would happily stay again. Not much noise from surrounding area considering the amount of traffic and industry near by. All staff were friendly and helpful.
2 night trip Apr 10, 2014
ManxGaz
"Dartford hotel"
Campanile still undergoing refurbishment,longnwalk to room,no lifts,room 116 rather tired.Resteraunt very crowded,had to ask for table to be cleared/cleaned when finally got seats,food not to bad.Uaving stayed at hotel before was disappointed with this visit,can only hope this hotel regains its former standard.....
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
Basic hotel but clean, comfy, nice staff and good food.
1 night business trip Mar 25, 2014
"as usual"
It was excellent - I stay there whenever I can because it's reliable quality and, if you book a few weeks in advance, amazingly good value for money.
1 night business trip Mar 31, 2014
Geoff Sanders
"Good for the price"
A nice little place, good value for the price. Nice breakfast and meals, friendly staff and nice clean rooms. Nice and close to the motorway, but set in nice surroundings with lakes. Would definitely stay again.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
"Good hotel for price!good location!"
Nice hotel,good value for money,good location.nice bar and restaurant!friendly staff at reception! could do with a few more plug sockets in room and stop people smoking right at entrance to hotel but would stay here again!
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
emily
"lovely and reasonable"
The place was tidy, staff efficient, and would recommend a stay there.
1 night trip Mar 27, 2014
"our normal place to stay while in London"
We visit relatives in London on a regular bases and 9/10 time we stay here.
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
vik
"Friendly helpfull staff"
Convenient location,secure. Reasonably priced. Clean room with desk, tea and coffee facilities,en suite,good shower loads of hot water. Comfy bed. Restaurant food was good. Would definitely stay again.
2 night family trip Mar 21, 2014
"Nice room"
We stayed here for 2 nights as we were attending a race event for the weekend, we weren't expecting much as only rated as a 2 star, however when we arrived i was shocked at how pleasant the hotel was. Checking in was very quick and shown were our room was. Again surprised at how nice the rooms were, it was clean and provided everything we needed. The rooms were cleaned and fresh towels were provided while we were out. It was in perfect location for us and had a supermarket within walking distance, I would definitely stay at this hotel again when back down south :-)
2 night trip Mar 21, 2014
Sam
"nice place and very handy"
only had one night and found the place to be ok. Just what you want from a hotel. Btw it was very cheap.
1 night business trip Mar 9, 2014
"Hotel Campanelli"
First time guest for the price was pretty okay very clean room was too small and cramped basic amenities would most def use them again
1 night business trip Mar 7, 2014