All hotels in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here7049 Bullard Ave, New Orleans, LA, 70128, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

I had ask hotel to send email my invoice. The front desk has not been able to email me.
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
"Everything you need NEAR New Orleans"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was very complete and appetizing and the rooms have free Wi-Fi, refrigerator and microwave oven. The hotel was very comfortable and quite recommendable, but you MUST have a car!
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
Leon
"Shower unsatisfactory"
This was not the best hotel experience; we booked it through Hotels.com, and their website indicated that we could have a roll away bed (if one was available) in our double room, but upon arrival the hotel personnel informed us that a rollaway was prohibited in all their double rooms due to fire code regulations. They did not have any other rooms available, so our son had to sleep on the floor. I did give Hotels.com an earful about that and received a credit for a future booking, but the hotel did not offer us any special accommodation. The shower in our room was ridiculous - the rod was drooping, so the shower curtain could not close fully on each end since it kept sliding toward the center, so the whole bathroom got wet when the shower was on. Overall a disappointing stay, although we did enjoy the free beer and wine during the manager's reception.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2014
B Robison
"Excelent hotel"
I recomend this hotel. It is near a major highway so you can be in the city center in a few minutes, and the price is much better than downtown hotels. The quality of service is great
Other trip Dec 31, 2013
Fernando
"Nice and confortable"
Very nice place to stay. I would always come back
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
Dalia
holsters no friendly, breakfast intendent no friendly,everything more good!
1 night business trip Dec 26, 2013
juan inzunza
Great experience!!! Could not have asked for anything more.
1 night trip Dec 8, 2013
"186$ a night and couldn't shower!! Bs"
I spent two days there and couldn't even get a good shower the water dribbles out of the shower head but out of the faucet it has amazing flow and it was hot!! I won't be staying there again.
2 night business trip Nov 15, 2013
"Nice hotel close to downtown NO"
The staff was great-they're friendly and helpful. They offered suggestions as to where to go and how to get there. The rooms were clean and well kept. The hotel is drivable to downtown (about 10 min.), so it's a great place to stay if you don't mind a 10 min. Drive. The only negative is the surrounding area-immediate gas stations and such are run down but I never felt un-safe. I would stay here again to save some money!
Other trip Nov 10, 2013
"Not too far from the French Quarter"
This was a verry affordable alternative to staying in the French Quarter (15 min by car). Easy access to interstate 10. Our room was very quiet, good breakfast. We stayed for three nights and would do it again.
Other trip Nov 2, 2013
Karin
"I would not board my dog here"
I booked 2 non-smoking rooms with King beds 3 weeks before my trip. when I arrived at the hotel they tried to put us in rooms that stank of smoke and had 2 double beds. When I tried to get this corrected at the front desk, the day clerk was very rude to both me and my wife and refused to even attempt to help us. Luckily I booked it here on hotels.com. The Hotel.com customer support booked me rooms at another hotel (a much better hotel), in much cleaner and nicer rooms. THANK YOU HOTEL.COM
2 night trip Oct 25, 2013
Jeff Hooper
Great stay.
2 night trip Sep 30, 2013
Anthony
"High Hospitality"
This Hotel was very welcoming,clean,and just great!
2 night business trip Aug 18, 2013
"So so"
Weak wifi and shower had no water pressure
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2013
"nice hotel friendly hotel staff"
great! stayed there twice breakfast was great also...
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
linda
The hotel is clean and the staffs are friendly
1 night trip Jul 21, 2013
SSK
"initially put in a handi-cap accessible room"
our overall stay was pleasant..but upon arrival the hotel put me and my wife in a handi-cap accessible room equiped with toilet chair for an elderly person..we wanted just a regular king room that was non-smoking...staff initially would not move us to a regular room even though they were not sold out because the room was booked through hotels.com...but being persistent paid off because they finally moved us into a normal room..the second room was clean but didn't smell fresh..we asked the front desk for some air freshener and they sent room service shortly to spray the room..the highlight of the stay at this hotel was the breakfast..even served bacon on Sunday..that was great! overall stay is 4 out of 5..only because of the breakfast..otherwise the hotel is a 3 out of 5.
2 night trip Jul 5, 2013
howard
"Great budget stay"
Visited for 4th of July weekend. It was a great last minute stay. The hotel is about 15-20 min drive from the French Quarter area, but highway is very close (I-10) and it doesn't feel that of a long drive. All the staff and service were very nice. The room was clean and I liked the fact that the bathroom was very spacious and the toilet works very gracefully. The only complaint I would have is broken ice machine and vending machine eating up my dollar and a quarter.. There's a gas station nearby but there still aren't enough businesses or residentials that are occupied so there's really nothing around the hotel itself. If booking this hotel, make sure to drive there.
3 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2013
Grace
"Hotel Staff was very nice"
The Hotel Staff was very nice and helful.We had a car problem and the staff help us out.That ment alot to me and my famliy.
Other trip Jun 25, 2013
Reginald
"great stay!"
I absolutely love Holiday Inn express! The room was small but I enjoyed my stay. Oh yea, the bed was hard as heck!
3 night romance trip May 30, 2013
Bernadette
"Enjoyable stay"
Considering this is a Holiday Inn Express and not a 5 star hotel I was very happy with my choice. Because of the pricepoint this chain markets to I couldn't rate it a 5. The facilities were clean and the staff excellent. It is located about 10 minutes from downtown and the French Quarter. For being close to the freeway the rooms were very quiet. It had a typical Holiday Inn breakfast, either scrambled eggs or an omlett and depending on the day sausage, bacon or ham. Also biscuits and gravy, pancakes, and warm cinnamon buns along with the usual cereal, yhogurt, and breads. I had seen reviews with concerns about the neighborhood but during my 11 day stay I never encountered any problems. The local resturants I went to had good food and great hospitality.
Other trip May 7, 2013
Bubba
"Decent and reasonable option."
Good staff, decent breakfast (not superb, could improve it with small things). were told are not so good but we did not walk around that area so don't know. A little far from Frenh Quarter (10 miles or so) but overall recommended
Other trip Apr 29, 2013
"good for travellers"
comfortable in an interesting part of the city easy walking distance to a lot of attractions
Other trip Apr 13, 2013
"great spot"
nice new clean hotel, comfortable rooms, multiple TV's in room, free wifi, and very good continental breakfast.
Other trip Apr 11, 2013
"Comfortable and quiet - and location is convenient"
The room was comfortable and clean. We did think the room had at one time been a smoking room and we had requested a non-smoking room. However, it was not unsatisfactory due to that. Location is great - convenient to New Orleans and to Biloxi (beach). Jamie (at the front desk) is a true asset and she is friendly and helpful.
4 night family trip Apr 5, 2013
"Perfect for a family on budget"
Enjoyed the breakfast. Lots of variety. Hotel is clean and friendly staff. Hotel is 15 mins from the French Quarter, but you save a lot with free parking and free breakfast.
Other trip Apr 5, 2013
"Convenient, but needs better internet connection"
it was good enough for what we needed. good breakfast but too early. very slow internet connection. good thing i had no work or homework to do
1 night family trip Mar 16, 2013
Valentina
I will not stay here again. I booked 2double bed rooms only to get 1room with a double and 1room with a king bed. I was told thry would switch my room the next day but thry never did. I went to them daily only to get no results. The manager offered me $10 n hotel points. Are you serious, I spent over $900 with that hotell and that's my results. ..NEVER AGAIN WILL I STAY THERE!
3 night business trip Mar 14, 2013
MyzTee32
"hotel is fine , bad management"
Disappointed to see the bedroom unprepared at the time we enter into the room . The bed sheet not has been change for new customer as we arrived. Did call front desk and transfer into different room . Next day when we arrived to our room late around 6:00 PM my wife used the restroom , the moment she open the restroom door , the heady odor of cigaret smoke spread all over the hall and the whole room , seem like someone intruder into our restroom and smoke cigaret . I ran out to the front desk and asked for general manager to investigated why our non smoke room became a smoke room . She did come over into our room , took a peek inside the restroom and realized the odor of cigaret smell , she went out for few minutes and went back to our room and start spreading deodorized to neutralized the smell of smoke . From that moment , my wife and I start coughing and ran tears because whatever deodorized she spread on the air , we start suffocated and burning our eyes from that spread, We asked to transfer into another room , but manager mention there are non left , I did not believed her because there are not many customer because the area still suffer from Katrina still not recover yet . We have no choice , stay with the same room and breath the bad odor into our lung for next 2 nights or leave the hotel to find another hotel . Thanks Expedia personnel for helping us find another hotel that evening , although the next hotel farther 30 minutes drive better suffer to our lung .
Other trip Mar 19, 2013
Khanh
Accommodations were nice. However, the room was described as an "executive suite". In my vast travel experience, a suite typically consist of a sitting area and a sleep area. My room had two beds, albeit, nice i expected a "suite". Other than that disappointment.....accommodations were nice.
2 night trip Mar 13, 2013
"Booking one and getting something else"
I booked my room during a very busy trade show. The staff was great and seemed to want to my stay to be a good one. Problem is I ordered a non-smoking room and got stuck wtih a smoking room. There is not much worse than this.
2 night business trip Mar 4, 2013
"Affordable, modern out of the mix"
The interior of the hotel is decorated nicely. The desk staff was a bit brief, but accommodating. The rooms are plain (TV not in-cased) and the only thing that really stood out was the leather headboard. The toilet flushes very hard and loud, which can be both a good and bad thing. Breakfast was pretty decent, but it would have been better if the pancake maker worked.
Other trip Feb 24, 2013
"Holiday Day Inn New Orleans East"
This hotel is really more like a 3 or 4 star hotel. It is newly remodeled and staff was friendly and very helpful. The only downside of this hotel is that is about 11 miles from Bourbon Street and the cabs do not want to pick you up or drop you off in that location. I went during Mardi Gras so this might only happen during this time. Other than that, I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to visit New Orleans.
4 night trip with friends Feb 9, 2013
Janette L.
Very accommodating staff. Hot
Other trip Feb 6, 2013
Cat
"10"
Great place to stay on vacation, only 10min to downtown New Orleans, which is great since traffic downtown is crazy to navigate. Very easy hotel to get to, stayed here prior to our cruise, excellent place to stay.
Other trip Feb 6, 2013
Family
"First stay at this establishment"
Staff was very helpful and friendly, Room was cleanest I've seen at any hotel in ten years. Room did not have a shower wand, this should be a standard feature in all hotel rooms. The air conditioner had a noisy fan upon start-up. The Breakfast Area was clean and the food was acceptable, but the tables did not have salt & pepper shakers, and there were not packets of salt & pepper. The attendant did provide some upon request, but only in bulk form. Buy salt & pepper shakers, they are cheap!!
1 night business trip Jan 12, 2013
"English please!"
Cleaning staff does not speak English which was a huge issue in them providing quality service.
Other trip Jan 21, 2013
"ok"
Stay was ok
1 night romance trip Dec 8, 2012
"Clean, comfort, safe stay"
Great experience. Clean room, good hot breakfast, and nice staff.
Other trip Nov 6, 2012
Garbage
1 night business trip Oct 23, 2012
"nice place"
We felt the staff was very friendly and helpful will definitely stay here again.
4 night business trip Oct 22, 2012
A Hosler
"bad experience"
The hotel itself was very average. Both of our cars got broken into on the final night/morning of our stay. Hotel didn't really seem at all sympathetic.... AND we find out that the same thing had happened the previous day. You'd think hotel management would put a sign out warning their guests to not leave valuables in their car or something. Will definitely never stay in that hotel again and will try hard not to have to come back to New Orleans for business.
5 night business trip Oct 13, 2012
Taj
Nice Staff
2 night trip Oct 20, 2012
GW
The hotel was good enough for what I need. The location was further away from downtown/the quarter than I wanted but I'd stay here again.
3 night trip Oct 12, 2012
Jeannine
"peaceful night sleep"
nice
1 night trip Oct 6, 2012
"bad area"
bad area .........................................................
Other trip Oct 9, 2012
Very good hotel, clean and comfortable. Nice recomendation. Just 15 minutes from downtown.
1 night family trip Oct 6, 2012
J. Gruber
"Nice Place Nice Staff"
Nice place but a bit far from downtown if you are driving in to work with traffic.
Other trip Oct 5, 2012
"Nice Place Nice Staff"
Nice Place to stay with a nice staff, a bit of a drive in traffic if you are heading downtown every day, and the surrounding neighborhood is not that great.
Business trip Oct 4, 2012
"Close to highway - easy acess"
Staff is very accommodating and courteous. Great early morning free breakfast selections including fresh fruit. It was easy to find. Just right off I-10, yet not noisy. Staff responds promptly to any concerns. Only downside, computers did not work, but staff assisted me.
Business trip Sep 29, 2012