All hotels in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America
7049 Bullard Ave, New Orleans, LA, 70128, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Don't do it"
We overpaid for this room. It was loud and we were woken up in the middle of the night. They would not give us a role-away bed so my brother had to sleep on the floor. We choose this hotel because it had a pool and was close to New Orleans's. The pool was closed and tiny. I don't think i have ever seen a pool that small. The area was run down as well. I will never stay on this side of the city again.
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
"maintenance"
The only problem I had was with the refrigerator not working properly. Everything else was beautiful especially the lobby decorations. I would stay again.
2 night trip Mar 22, 2014
TCM
"Cheap way to visit NOLA"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. I thought I was booking the other Holiday Inn. However, we saved a bunch of money at this one. There was a bus out front that we easily took to the French Quarter. A day pass is $3 and can be used for the Street Cars. We got to see parts of NO we wouldn't have if we stayed in the main part of the city. We rented a car for a day and had no problem parking. We saved so much money even with renting the car.
3 night romance trip Mar 19, 2014
MrsPotter
"Mixed feelings"
It was easy access to freeway. We were given the wrong room. Another person had my same name. That person probably had less people in their party. There was part of a wig on the floor. It was really hard to miss. Not sure how it was left in plain sight. I am not happy that room was given to someone else, along with my personal information. I would not return.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
"a very very wonderful stay"
my wife and I attend Mardi Gras every year! we have decided to stay at holiday inn express on Bullard street from now own. everything was just wonderful.
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
ken
I enjoyed my stay but the only complaint I had was that the shower curtain would not close shut and I hate a wet floor but will stay here my next visit
Other trip Mar 11, 2014
andrea
"Location, location,location"
Very nice staff.
3 night trip Mar 3, 2014
"good stay"
Nice stay there my only complaint is that the bed was a little uncomfortable.
1 night family trip Feb 22, 2014
charles
"My Rating"
We stayed 3 nights. Hotel itself was clean, staff very friendly. Had 2 small issues. One was the toilet stopped working one night at about 10 PM. We were told no one could fix it until 8am the next day. Which i guess is understanble seeing the time of night. But it was 10AM the next day and no one had arrived. It was fixed by the time we returned at the end of the day. There was a pretty decent amount of mold in the bathroom in different areas. Just made the bathroom look dirthy even though it was not.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
Luis
"12miles from French quarters"
Nice, clean, very friendly personnel. Newer facility
Other trip Feb 19, 2014
Motel was fine , it did carry a stinch...not sure what it was.
2 night family trip Feb 15, 2014
Tracie
"Nice hotel about 15 minutes to cruise departure ar"
Good overall experience would recommend to others. Not close to any nice eating establishment more fast foods types.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
"Poor service"
I have requested for a king bed room. First they gave me a room, which was not clean at all. , then they gave another room which was ok. Staff are not friendly. I was looking for a close by dining place, staff told me it's 1 mile away, then i found out there is a better place next building...
Other trip Feb 2, 2014
"Poor service"
Other trip Feb 2, 2014
We have stayed at Holiday Inn Express in several cities so this brand is always on are list of acceptable hotels. This particular hotel was clean, comfortable and convenient. We were in town for a memorial service and the hotel was close to where we needed to be. The breakfast was good. Based on other reviews we were concerned about safety, however we didn't encounter any situation that caused concern. We will stay here again if we are in New Orleans and need to be on the East side.
2 night trip Jan 10, 2014
I had ask hotel to send email my invoice. The front desk has not been able to email me.
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
"Everything you need NEAR New Orleans"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was very complete and appetizing and the rooms have free Wi-Fi, refrigerator and microwave oven. The hotel was very comfortable and quite recommendable, but you MUST have a car!
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
Leon
"Shower unsatisfactory"
This was not the best hotel experience; we booked it through Hotels.com, and their website indicated that we could have a roll away bed (if one was available) in our double room, but upon arrival the hotel personnel informed us that a rollaway was prohibited in all their double rooms due to fire code regulations. They did not have any other rooms available, so our son had to sleep on the floor. I did give Hotels.com an earful about that and received a credit for a future booking, but the hotel did not offer us any special accommodation. The shower in our room was ridiculous - the rod was drooping, so the shower curtain could not close fully on each end since it kept sliding toward the center, so the whole bathroom got wet when the shower was on. Overall a disappointing stay, although we did enjoy the free beer and wine during the manager's reception.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2014
B Robison
"Excelent hotel"
I recomend this hotel. It is near a major highway so you can be in the city center in a few minutes, and the price is much better than downtown hotels. The quality of service is great
Other trip Dec 31, 2013
Fernando
"Nice and confortable"
Very nice place to stay. I would always come back
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
Dalia
holsters no friendly, breakfast intendent no friendly,everything more good!
1 night business trip Dec 26, 2013
juan inzunza
Great experience!!! Could not have asked for anything more.
1 night trip Dec 8, 2013
"186$ a night and couldn't shower!! Bs"
I spent two days there and couldn't even get a good shower the water dribbles out of the shower head but out of the faucet it has amazing flow and it was hot!! I won't be staying there again.
2 night business trip Nov 15, 2013
"Nice hotel close to downtown NO"
The staff was great-they're friendly and helpful. They offered suggestions as to where to go and how to get there. The rooms were clean and well kept. The hotel is drivable to downtown (about 10 min.), so it's a great place to stay if you don't mind a 10 min. Drive. The only negative is the surrounding area-immediate gas stations and such are run down but I never felt un-safe. I would stay here again to save some money!
Other trip Nov 10, 2013
"Not too far from the French Quarter"
This was a verry affordable alternative to staying in the French Quarter (15 min by car). Easy access to interstate 10. Our room was very quiet, good breakfast. We stayed for three nights and would do it again.
Other trip Nov 2, 2013
Karin
"I would not board my dog here"
I booked 2 non-smoking rooms with King beds 3 weeks before my trip. when I arrived at the hotel they tried to put us in rooms that stank of smoke and had 2 double beds. When I tried to get this corrected at the front desk, the day clerk was very rude to both me and my wife and refused to even attempt to help us. Luckily I booked it here on hotels.com. The Hotel.com customer support booked me rooms at another hotel (a much better hotel), in much cleaner and nicer rooms. THANK YOU HOTEL.COM
2 night trip Oct 25, 2013
Jeff Hooper
Great stay.
2 night trip Sep 30, 2013
Anthony
"High Hospitality"
This Hotel was very welcoming,clean,and just great!
2 night business trip Aug 18, 2013
"So so"
Weak wifi and shower had no water pressure
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2013
"nice hotel friendly hotel staff"
great! stayed there twice breakfast was great also...
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
linda
The hotel is clean and the staffs are friendly
1 night trip Jul 21, 2013
SSK
"initially put in a handi-cap accessible room"
our overall stay was pleasant..but upon arrival the hotel put me and my wife in a handi-cap accessible room equiped with toilet chair for an elderly person..we wanted just a regular king room that was non-smoking...staff initially would not move us to a regular room even though they were not sold out because the room was booked through hotels.com...but being persistent paid off because they finally moved us into a normal room..the second room was clean but didn't smell fresh..we asked the front desk for some air freshener and they sent room service shortly to spray the room..the highlight of the stay at this hotel was the breakfast..even served bacon on Sunday..that was great! overall stay is 4 out of 5..only because of the breakfast..otherwise the hotel is a 3 out of 5.
2 night trip Jul 5, 2013
howard
"Great budget stay"
Visited for 4th of July weekend. It was a great last minute stay. The hotel is about 15-20 min drive from the French Quarter area, but highway is very close (I-10) and it doesn't feel that of a long drive. All the staff and service were very nice. The room was clean and I liked the fact that the bathroom was very spacious and the toilet works very gracefully. The only complaint I would have is broken ice machine and vending machine eating up my dollar and a quarter.. There's a gas station nearby but there still aren't enough businesses or residentials that are occupied so there's really nothing around the hotel itself. If booking this hotel, make sure to drive there.
3 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2013
Grace
"Hotel Staff was very nice"
The Hotel Staff was very nice and helful.We had a car problem and the staff help us out.That ment alot to me and my famliy.
Other trip Jun 25, 2013
Reginald
"great stay!"
I absolutely love Holiday Inn express! The room was small but I enjoyed my stay. Oh yea, the bed was hard as heck!
3 night romance trip May 30, 2013
Bernadette
"Enjoyable stay"
Considering this is a Holiday Inn Express and not a 5 star hotel I was very happy with my choice. Because of the pricepoint this chain markets to I couldn't rate it a 5. The facilities were clean and the staff excellent. It is located about 10 minutes from downtown and the French Quarter. For being close to the freeway the rooms were very quiet. It had a typical Holiday Inn breakfast, either scrambled eggs or an omlett and depending on the day sausage, bacon or ham. Also biscuits and gravy, pancakes, and warm cinnamon buns along with the usual cereal, yhogurt, and breads. I had seen reviews with concerns about the neighborhood but during my 11 day stay I never encountered any problems. The local resturants I went to had good food and great hospitality.
Other trip May 7, 2013
Bubba
"Decent and reasonable option."
Good staff, decent breakfast (not superb, could improve it with small things). were told are not so good but we did not walk around that area so don't know. A little far from Frenh Quarter (10 miles or so) but overall recommended
Other trip Apr 29, 2013
"good for travellers"
comfortable in an interesting part of the city easy walking distance to a lot of attractions
Other trip Apr 13, 2013
"great spot"
nice new clean hotel, comfortable rooms, multiple TV's in room, free wifi, and very good continental breakfast.
Other trip Apr 11, 2013
"Comfortable and quiet - and location is convenient"
The room was comfortable and clean. We did think the room had at one time been a smoking room and we had requested a non-smoking room. However, it was not unsatisfactory due to that. Location is great - convenient to New Orleans and to Biloxi (beach). Jamie (at the front desk) is a true asset and she is friendly and helpful.
4 night family trip Apr 5, 2013
"Perfect for a family on budget"
Enjoyed the breakfast. Lots of variety. Hotel is clean and friendly staff. Hotel is 15 mins from the French Quarter, but you save a lot with free parking and free breakfast.
Other trip Apr 5, 2013
"Convenient, but needs better internet connection"
it was good enough for what we needed. good breakfast but too early. very slow internet connection. good thing i had no work or homework to do
1 night family trip Mar 16, 2013
Valentina
I will not stay here again. I booked 2double bed rooms only to get 1room with a double and 1room with a king bed. I was told thry would switch my room the next day but thry never did. I went to them daily only to get no results. The manager offered me $10 n hotel points. Are you serious, I spent over $900 with that hotell and that's my results. ..NEVER AGAIN WILL I STAY THERE!
3 night business trip Mar 14, 2013
MyzTee32
"hotel is fine , bad management"
Disappointed to see the bedroom unprepared at the time we enter into the room . The bed sheet not has been change for new customer as we arrived. Did call front desk and transfer into different room . Next day when we arrived to our room late around 6:00 PM my wife used the restroom , the moment she open the restroom door , the heady odor of cigaret smoke spread all over the hall and the whole room , seem like someone intruder into our restroom and smoke cigaret . I ran out to the front desk and asked for general manager to investigated why our non smoke room became a smoke room . She did come over into our room , took a peek inside the restroom and realized the odor of cigaret smell , she went out for few minutes and went back to our room and start spreading deodorized to neutralized the smell of smoke . From that moment , my wife and I start coughing and ran tears because whatever deodorized she spread on the air , we start suffocated and burning our eyes from that spread, We asked to transfer into another room , but manager mention there are non left , I did not believed her because there are not many customer because the area still suffer from Katrina still not recover yet . We have no choice , stay with the same room and breath the bad odor into our lung for next 2 nights or leave the hotel to find another hotel . Thanks Expedia personnel for helping us find another hotel that evening , although the next hotel farther 30 minutes drive better suffer to our lung .
Other trip Mar 19, 2013
Khanh
Accommodations were nice. However, the room was described as an "executive suite". In my vast travel experience, a suite typically consist of a sitting area and a sleep area. My room had two beds, albeit, nice i expected a "suite". Other than that disappointment.....accommodations were nice.
2 night trip Mar 13, 2013
"Booking one and getting something else"
I booked my room during a very busy trade show. The staff was great and seemed to want to my stay to be a good one. Problem is I ordered a non-smoking room and got stuck wtih a smoking room. There is not much worse than this.
2 night business trip Mar 4, 2013
"Affordable, modern out of the mix"
The interior of the hotel is decorated nicely. The desk staff was a bit brief, but accommodating. The rooms are plain (TV not in-cased) and the only thing that really stood out was the leather headboard. The toilet flushes very hard and loud, which can be both a good and bad thing. Breakfast was pretty decent, but it would have been better if the pancake maker worked.
Other trip Feb 24, 2013
"Holiday Day Inn New Orleans East"
This hotel is really more like a 3 or 4 star hotel. It is newly remodeled and staff was friendly and very helpful. The only downside of this hotel is that is about 11 miles from Bourbon Street and the cabs do not want to pick you up or drop you off in that location. I went during Mardi Gras so this might only happen during this time. Other than that, I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to visit New Orleans.
4 night trip with friends Feb 9, 2013
Janette L.
Very accommodating staff. Hot
Other trip Feb 6, 2013
Cat
"10"
Great place to stay on vacation, only 10min to downtown New Orleans, which is great since traffic downtown is crazy to navigate. Very easy hotel to get to, stayed here prior to our cruise, excellent place to stay.
Other trip Feb 6, 2013