All hotels in Fort Worth, Texas, United States of America
5220 Locke Avenue, Fort Worth, TX, 76107, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
    4.8
"Ok B&B"
The room, meals, and people are nice, but the B&B backs up to a highway. For me that does not lend itself to relaxation.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Birthday weekend"
Wonderful
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Rachael
"ROAMANTIC!"
This hotel is located in an older part of Fort Worth just off Interstate 30. We never felt unsafe, but then again we never left the hotel property ;-) We parked on the street because of the steep driveway and our Mercedes was safe and sound when we checked out. We celebrated our 24th anniversary there and our room was the "Love Nest" and used to be the 2nd story porch. Because of this, there were LOTS of windows, and the highway traffic noise was sometimes distracting, but bearable. We LOVED the room and when we go back, we will stay there again. The history of the house is great and the atmosphere and staff are INCREDIBLE! An evening stroll through the moonlight and strung up lights in the courtyard was VERY romantic, along with a time of sitting on one of the porch swings outside. We are thinking of having a renewing of our vows ceremony there for our 25th anniversary.
1 night romance trip Jan 25, 2015
Rodney
"MUST SEE PLACE"
bill&kellywere wonderful The breakfasts were wonderful The room \\as beautiful I LIKE TO RETURN VERY SOON QUALITY OF SERVICE EXCELLENT
2 night trip Sep 21, 2014
DOUGLAS

TripAdvisor reviews for Lockheart Gables Romantic Bed & Breakfast

"I'll be back time and time again!!!"
07/17/15 fujimo_powers316 Fort Worth, Texas
This place was perfect!! Everything I could have hoped for and more, made our night very special! It will be our home away from home everytime we're in Fort Worth. The owners are so professional and polite, I left without one single complaint, which is rare.
"Romantic Getaway!"
06/18/15 Laura P
I surprised my husband with a romantic getaway at Lockheart Gables. We stayed in the Moment in Time suite. It was beautifully decorated and the bed was so comfortable that I couldn't get my husband out of it! I surprised him with a couples massage and the therapists came to our room. It was so WONDERFUL! Breakfast was amazing, our innkeepers Kelly and Bill were so awesome! I only wish we could of stayed longer. We definitely will be back!
"Wedding Night"
06/15/15 Sharon C
We stayed her on our wedding night and found the property exceptional. We will definitely return and I wish I had made plans to stay here longer. Next time it will be an entire weekend! The romance was definitely in the air that evening. Such a special place.
"First Anniversary"
05/12/15 melissa l
I picked this B&B to celebrate my husband's and I first anniversary. We were blown away by the hospitality and quality of the property! Bill and Kelly waited on us hand and foot. The breakfast was delivered right on time to our room. It was very delicious and had a great presentation. We had scheduled a massage and were delighted that they provided them in our room. The heart shaped Jacuzzi was nice and relaxing. The whole experience was wonderful!!! Plus, you're only 13 minutes from the Stockyards. The location of the B&B is conveniently located near local restaurants so you have many to choose from.
"Wish we could have stayed longer"
05/04/15 Jessie0411 Temple, Texas
My husband & I were only in town for one night, and we enjoyed our stay very much. The house and grounds were beautiful and the owners were very hospitable and welcoming. The cookies when we got into our room were adorable and delicious! The snacks and waters were a nice touch. Breakfast was delicious, we eat very healthy usually so it was a cheat for us. :) We hope to stay in again the future.
"Wedding Night"
03/28/15 shiploose Euless, Texas
My wife and I went here for our wedding night and and the night after. It was amazing! Love was in the air and the indoor Jacuzzi, remote controlled fire place, candles, scented Jacuzzi gel, cd player / satellite music stations made the stay special. The shower they had stole the show for me. What can you do with 9 shower heads going all at once (6 of which spraying form the wall)? You'll have fun figuring it out ;)
"Beautiful and relaxing B&B"
03/28/15 Amber D
My husband and I stayed in one of the suites for our 10 year anniversary. We had a wonderful and relaxing time. The grounds are beautiful, the room was top notch, the breakfast was delicious, and the owners did an amazing job of making us feel welcome and comfortable! I highly recommend adding on the in-room massages. It was such a nice way to start our stay and just unwind. We also enjoyed the chocolate fondue delivered to our room after dinner. We will definitely be planning another getaway soon!
"Business trip"
03/15/15 Barbara E Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States
We were blessed to be able to find this charming, Christian business. Hubby John and I prefer to patronize them. Our room was delightful, complete with pink marble bath, original to period home, with a large, heart shaped jetted tub that was not! Beautifully furnished, homey with a curved staircase and a wonderful, filling breakfast, made this a comfortable and romantic stay, one we are looking forward to repeating.
"Beautiful Romantic Rooms"
02/11/15 WalkerFamCO
I was looking for a place with a double hot tub and was having a hard time finding it. In fact I had given up hope. Then I happened upon Lockheart Gables and saw that it had beautiful heart shaped tubs!!! Woo hoo! And they serve breakfast in your room! And we had roses on our tray. And cookies with our names on them. For a small fee you can also get chocolate covered strawberries or sparkling cider. To complete your stay you can order an amazing in room massage. We had Beth and she is fantastic!! Definitely will stay there again!
"Place to Make a Memory"
01/25/15 CandyOTR
Romantic getaway located close to upscale restaurants. Although not far from highway, the room is well insulated and you quickly forget anything that would keep you from enjoying the lush bed linens, cozy fireplace, and amazing tub. The option to choose our own breakfast delivery time was unique and the owners did not cut corners on the breakfast served on beautiful china. We will definitely return.