All hotels in Kalispell, Montana, United States of America
1830 US Highway 93 S, Kalispell, MT, 59901, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Value
  • Wellness
    Sufficient wellness & sports facilities
    Bad breakfast
    Poor vibe
"I would stay there again"
Good.our room was clean except it was really dusty.mirrors were really streaky.
Response by Aero Inn
Dear guest, Thank you very much for staying with us.I have given instruction regarding your concern about the mirror.Hope you like our indoor pool and hot tub.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Kristy
"Old and outdated but very comfortable"
The hotel doesn't smell great and is outdated but the beds were the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in in a hotel. It made the fact that it is outdated not as big of an issue. The breakfast was not great.
Response by Aero Inn
Dear Guest, We are the new owner form June 2015. We have started paying attention to the guest concern. We have started improving our breakfast and the lobby area. The mattress in all rooms are new.I am glad that you like it.Thank you very much for staying with us.
Other trip Jun 12, 2015
"Great Value and Friendly Welcome"
If you don't need the glitz of a newer chain hotel, this is a great choice. Clean, comfortable bed, super friendly service and a great value. Property is dated and breakfast is continental, but the experience was very positive. Location is convenient - bit close to road, so traffic noise with window open, but it was fine.
Response by Aero Inn
Dear Guest, Thank you very much for staying with us. I am very much glad that you like our property.Even though this is not a franchise property, we are taking care of this property very seriously. Your review definately help other guest to take the decision in making their reservation. Hope you will come back.
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Laurie
Room smelled terrible, beds were uncomfortable. The only positive was the staff was very friendly.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
"Very good value"
Room was clean, water & soap was great, bed was a little uncomfortable, service was excellent, pool & spa were great, breakfast was basic. Overall a great value.
Response by Aero Inn
Dear Guest, Thank you very much for staying with us.I am very much happy that you like our pool and hot tub. See you soon.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
"Staff was friendly. Decent location."
This was fine for the money. The breakfast is not spectacular, but the place is reasonably clean and accommodating.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
"Front desk customer service"
The front customer service was not friendly, she was rude and very short with me. she came in to say she needs to lock up the pool 10 minute s before 11pm. She turned off one of the lights while I was exitting the pool area With my child. The breakfast was horrible. The morning front desk customer service was nice.
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Disappointing"
Claim to be a non-smoking hotel. The room reeked so badly of smoke you could hardly breathe. It obviously had not been cleaned or painted since they disallowed smoking. As a non smoker who cares about their health, it was completely intolerable. Additionally, people were smoking in other rooms up and down the hallway. No mini fridge or micro in room, micro down the was dirty and smelled bad. Continental breakfast was extremely skimpy, no hot breakfast, only cold cereal, toast, bagels and coffee, juice no fruit. One member of the staff (older woman) was very unfriendly. Cannot recommend. We will not stay again.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
"Not too bad."
The staff was accommodating, especially during the evening, and continental breakfast was good. Even non-guests can access the pools and sauna for a small fee.
Was the poorest excuse for a breakfast I've ever had had to request to have the tables cleaned the sink area in our room was way to small right on the small airplane runway
1 night business trip Sep 6, 2014
"Just the Basics"
Bare-bones is the best description. Amenities were a box of tissues and two bars of soap. Nothing else. But we could use the microwave down the hall, the breakfast was limited but adequate, and the access was right off the highway. Big negative: the hallways smell like a smoking den, really disgusting. Big positive: the bed was the most comfortable we experienced in 23 days.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
Joy
"Basic accommodation"
This is a very basic hotel that is a bit expensive for what it offers. We would say that this is a two star hotel.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
"convenient"
We found the room clean and the bed comfortable. Friendly and helpful staff. Much better than I expected- we were very satisfied.
1 night family trip Aug 18, 2014
For the price, it was clean and comfortable. Being close to the airport we expected more noise, but didn't have any trouble with either outside or hallway/room to room noise. Front desk staff was friendly. The breakfast options were a bit mundane but again for the price about what we expected. We would stay there again.
3 night family trip Aug 18, 2014
"I suppose we could have paid more..."
A very basic hotel. I can't imagine why they can get away with charging $90 per night and offer so little. I guess the other places knew that and that's why they charged even more.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Keith
"Good Value"
Although the hotel has very few 'extras', it was a great value. It was clean and the staff was very helpful and friendly. There is no luggage rack, elevator, hair dryer, in-room coffee maker, etc. My friends paid twice as much per night as I did and had complaints. My expectations were low for the price and all I ask was for cleanliness. Breakfast bar only had bagels, coffee,cereal and toast. I kind of expected fruit or hard boiled eggs. Again... for the money... good value. I would book direct with the hotel. Their price was a couple dollars less than hotel online booking company.
2 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2014
"Comfortable for One Night"
Only stayed one night - moving through the area. Desk staff very pleasant and helpful. Room had brick walls, smaller flat screened TV, decorated simply, but beds and pillows were comfortable. Everything was clean. Very basic. Located near restaurants. Breakfast was cereals, toast,English muffins, coffee. Would stay there again for the price.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Pam
"fair"
There was no shampoo accessories, no hairdryer. When I asked for shampoo the remark was if I wanted that I should of gone next door and paid more. My overall opinion was that they were trying to please but instead of a flashy sauna, pool etc they should of chose basic amenities like coffee,hairdryer,shampoo in rooms. The breakfast was awful. oh and we had to turn fan on when showering or the fire alarm would go off.
2 night trip Aug 4, 2014
"We stayed 6 nights at the Aero."
We stayed at the Aero for 3 weekends while visiting Canada and Kalispell. It was a good place for us. Simple and basic accommodations but comfortable and quiet. We would return again if we plan another trip there.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Regina
"Inexpensive Kalispell motel"
Definitely a no frills motel. Functional and inexpensive. Towels very skimpy, but beds and shower decent. AC (wall unit) had only one speed, very high and very noisy. I was disappointed that when I checked in, someone who called got quoted a lower rate than the Expedia rate; probably shouldn't trust that Expedia gives you the lowest rates.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
"Adequate"
Had to wait 10 minutes to check because there was only one employee who was delivering a rollaway bed; my bed was not set / made up one morning when room was cleaned; no complimentary shampoo or conditioner - had to go to grocery store for it
2 night trip with friends Jul 19, 2014
Pat
"The hotel is fair"
The room was clean and comfortable. The hallways were from the dark ages...dark and smelly. The continental breakfast was fair. But with ugly styrofoam cups.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
not impressed
Very poor hotel for the price. Definitely would not stay there again.
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2014
The room was comfortable and quiet. Some guests just let their door slam shut which is quite disturbing . Glad to have coffee available all day & night. Staff very friendly and helpful. Close to a good eating place, Scotty's. I would like to see the corners & edges vacuumed a little better. I needed better lighting for reading. I will stay with you again. Trudy
3 night trip Jul 20, 2014
Trudy
"good, basic accomodation"
nothing fancy does have pool and hot tub and sauna very helpful staff
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
"Great little hotel"
We were in town for a family wedding, and knew we would need to sleep well as there were many activities planned. After looking at reviews, we chose the Aero because of all the rave reviews of the beds. Well, they delivered, in spades! Those were some of the most comfortable hotel beds we have ever slept in. The staff was kind, and accommodating, getting us a ground floor as requested early, and extra pillows, and even a vase for flowers we received unexpectedly. The only real downside of the room was the loudness of the AC unit. Basically, we had it on when we weren't in the room, and off when we were in. The AC unit did, however, work nicely, cooling the room down quickly while we were out, even just to have a breakfast snack in the lobby. Never made it into the pool or spa, but they looked nice and clean. As another reviewer put it, it's not the Ritz, but it was very comfortable, and has a very friendly and helpful staff.
5 night family trip Jul 16, 2014
"Kind of a dump but comfy bed and a lot cheaper"
The Ritz this is not. It's kind of a dump...doesn't smell great and the rooms are small and poorly appointed. I think my iPad may have been bigger than the tiny little TV, and...really? You guys are too cheap to pay for ESPN?? But all that said the bed was fairly new and comfortable, the pillows not bad, and the AC blows really cold. I slept well...and for a place like this, that's really all you're asking for.
3 night business trip Jul 9, 2014
"Good overnight destination"
Clean but dated furnishings. Lady at the front desk was very nice & extremely helpful. Pool area was decent. The breakfast was average although could have used a little more variety. Good place to stay if you're in Kalispell for one night looking for a place accessible to the highway.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
"Total Dump"
First impression when walking in was terrible smoke smell. Opened room door and it was the same way. Facilities are old and out-dated. Employee was smoking right outside front door. Worst of all was the blood-urine?? stain on the bed skirt.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"Supply and Demand"
Had to make the reservations at a moments notice. True meaning of the words supply and demand. Payed way to much for this location. Almost no amenities in a very old hotel and paid a premium price.
2 night trip Jun 19, 2014
J Little
"Low budget, old hotel."
This is a low-budget hotel and a very old hotel. There are much better options in the area. Cost should be less than $50 per night. This should not be posted through Expedia.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
"Blood stained sheets"
The late shift staff person was really nice but the room was nasty. As we opened up the bed to sleep there was a huge blood stain on the sheet. It obvious and you couldn't miss it.
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
Josh
"Good older motel well cared for"
Second year stay
14 night trip Jun 2, 2014
cookon
"Good getaway to Glacier NP"
The hotel's reception is brilliant! upon check-in we were provided with all the necessary information concerning the hotel and tips for visiting Glacier, on the next day we got even more advises concerning places to eat and other. Thanks for advising us to have breakfast in Cislo's Restaurant - that was great experience! Concerning the rooms - they were nice enough and clean. But there is a big problem with smoke. We got non-smoking room, but the smell of cigarettes was still getting through. Probably someone was smoking in the corridor, or maybe it was from the nearby rooms. Sometimes smoking room is just next to the non-smoking, that doesn't help.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
Natalia
"friendly staff"
Breakfast was minimal; staff was friendly and helpful; indoor pool and jacuzzi were nice
1 night trip with friends Jun 14, 2014
"Great for the cost!"
Staff was very friendly. Room was a little small, but it suited our needs perfectly. Great value for the cost!
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"a few frustrations"
no fridge in the room. no microwave in the room. no shampoo in the room. other than that it was alright.
Other trip May 27, 2014
Quite adequate however it would have been better if nonsmoking were seperated from smoking completely as our room and the hallway smelled of cigarettes.Our clothes smelled too.
1 night trip Apr 27, 2014
cyndy
"Decent place at a decent price."
This facility met our needs and we use it frequently. This is our first time using Hotels.com and I was pleased with the experience.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"Worth the money"
Nice people, great stay , clean comfortable and close to several nice restaurants
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
"Nice Surprise"
After reading the reviews for this hotel I didn't know quite what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. When I asked for directions, not only did the staff help but also gave me a street map. The room was clean. I would stay here again.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
Joyce
It was fine for the price
1 night trip Dec 15, 2013
"Close to Airport"
On the industrial side of town, parking lot was safe, Close to the Cattlemans lounge wich had a nice bar. Room was ok, tv was small. Bed was comfortable. The desk clerk was helpful. Overall no complaints.
1 night trip Nov 29, 2013
Shawna
"Family trip"
Experience was good. The hallway smelled of smoke terribly bad. The staff lady was nice.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
They have the most comfortable beds!!! There beds have a 4" memory foam topper!! Very comfortable.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2013
Derrinda Wenderoth
Comfortable place, will think about utilizing it for future trip.Very friendly staff.
2 night business trip Sep 22, 2013
"Great staff, but somewhat rundown"
Aero was a nice place to stay overall. The staff couldn't be more helpful and the hot tub, sauna, and pool were excellent. It was also inexpensive. But it is a bit rundown and the halls are dimly lit.
Other trip Sep 25, 2013
Glen
Staff was very helpful and friendly. Room was nice for a budget motel.
1 night trip Sep 17, 2013
The rooms and hall smelled like cigarette smoke and the ac unit smelled terrible when turned on .
1 night trip Sep 17, 2013
"it was good"
Comfortable bed, friendly staff, good location, nice town.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2013