All hotels in Telluride, Colorado, United States of America
135 San Joaquin Road, Telluride, CO, 81435, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Other than the uncomfortable sofa bed it was a great condo with friendly and helpful staff. I would definitely recommend staying here and we plan to come back in the future.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Meta
"Home awaybfrom home"
Beautiful condo, home away from home
2 night trip with friends Aug 4, 2015
"Great condo, good location, some upgrades needed."
Overall great condo and good location. It met all of our needs. However the individual owners of our unit (311) need to upgrade the mattresses. The mattresses were unsatisfactory. The master bed was so wiggly it was like sleeping on a boat. The pull out couch mattress was TERRIBLE! The springs could be felt protruding from the mattress. The mgt company should mandate this since your competitors are making this a priority. Also the equipment in the fitness room is outdated and in disrepair.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Active Ski Fam.
"Ski Telluride"
Beautiful lodge with spacious, clean, well decorated condos. Ski in and ski out but shuttle ready at a moments notice to drop you off at the gondola. Mountains were breath taking with short lift lines!
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Great location! Staff very helpful and friendly! The room was very roomy and comfortable. Have styed here 2 years and plan on returning!
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
"Beautiful accommodation in a lovely setting."
Everything about our stay exceeded our expectations.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Shar
"A bargain !"
Best place for the money, I will go back .
2 night trip with friends Sep 16, 2014
the pool needs umbrellas
2 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Great room, great staff, great location. 4 nights w 2 adults and 3 kids. Spent most days hiking and on 4x4 trails and relaxed in the room at night. Nothing but good memories.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
stephen
"Anniversary Retreat"
My husband and I chose to stay at the Bear Creek Lodge for our 6 year wedding anniversary. Because of the more private location and the reasonable rates, we chose this lodge over others. After easily granting us an early check-in, we discovered a spacious, one-bedroom condo that was warm, comfortable, and inviting. The shuttle service was prompt and easy to use, although we soon discovered that walking to the gondola and to Mountain Village is just as easy. The only downside was that there were several families using the pool and hot tubs throughout our stay, and our room was in the midst of all of the noise. When I forgot a dress in the bedroom closet, staff searched for it and sent it back promptly. Overall, we had a fabulous stay and can't wait to stay again!
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2014
Andrea
"Love the location and amenities"
Nice staff. Friendly and courteous. Small issues while we were there, but they did their best to fix them.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
"Family vacation"
Here for family vacation with her daughters. Room was clean and roomy with very nice kitchen. The service was excellent, we had an issue in the condo that they took care of immediately. Loved the staff. Parking was very difficult, not enough for the number of rooms. The beds were also very uncomfortable. The king bed in the room was lumpy and very soft. The pullout bed for our daughters was very uncomfortable and sagged to the middle. These areas would need to be improved for us to stay again.
3 night trip Aug 5, 2014
"Just a hop & a skip to the gondola to Telluride"
Overall, it's a great location close to the gondola which connects to Telluride hiking trails and shopping. Staff at Bear Creek is friendly and quick to respond to requests for service.
4 night family trip Jun 29, 2014
Robb
Was a great place to stay. The condo was comfortable. The mattresses need to be replaced but over all love the resort.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
"Extra friendly staff and great location"
While not in the core of Mountain Village, the shuttle service made it extremely easy to get anywhere we needed to go. The staff at Bear Creek Lodge were extra special and were very helpful during our stay. We had a family of 4 and got a 1 bedroom. The living and kitchen areas were well sized, but for 4 people (kids of both genders) I think we will go with a 2 bdrm next time. The funicular was great to take you right to the lower part of village bypass off of the lift 4 run where you can ski down to the bottom. We liked the ping pong table and the work out facilities on site. We had a great time here.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2014
Graves Family
"Sking trip"
Bear creek lodge is an old building but still very good. The rooms are larger than other condos. It is a ski in ski out facility if the funicular works. They have a great shuttle system. The staff is helpful but the rooms don't get cleaned everyday which is not unusual for a ski condo. Our condo had a full kitchen which was great with kids. For the area this condo is priced the best. You won't go wrong .....
5 night family trip Dec 24, 2013
Shazia
"Nice stay near Telluride"
The room/condo was gorgeous. However, the bathrooms were small and had no counter space. There were not any full length mirrors either which made getting ready very difficult. The staff seemed confused and bored, but we didn't have to interact with them much after checking in.
Other trip Oct 17, 2013
"Terrific Vacation Location"
My husband and I just celebrated our 1 year anniversary in Telluride and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Bear Creek Lodge! Our 1 bedroom condo was very clean, spacious and more than we could have hoped for with a full sized kitchen, washer/dryer, jetted tub, comfy king sized bed and fireplace. The lodge itself has quite the array of fun amenities too including a heated pool, 3 hot tubs, sauna, fitness room with play area for the kiddos, complimentary coffee and cookies as well as DVD's that you can check out. It is also conveniently located within walking distance to the local grocery store and free gondolas. If you would rather not walk, they also have free shuttle service. We would both highly recommend the Bear Creek Lodge to anyone vacationing in the Telluride area!!! :-)
3 night trip Oct 8, 2013
Heidi & Kurt
"Great place to stay!"
My husband and I were very excited when we walked into our room. It was more then we expected and was one of the nicest place we've every stayed at. It wasn't just a room it was a condo, fully furnished with everything we need from a fully furnished kitchen, comfortable furniture, amazing jetted tub, fireplace, and a beautiful view! We are planning on returning every Fall and we'll invite friends and family to join us next time. The staff was amazing, if we needed something they were on it. It's worth every penny we paid. Can't wait until next year.
Other trip Oct 11, 2013
June & Ron
"Bear Creek Lodge"
Outstanding hotel and outstanding location.. Telluride is paradise.. Very nice rooms and great service! Indoor hot tub was toast so that was a negative.. Great service... no cookies or refreshment service as advertised... Overall, 5 stars...
2 night family trip Oct 4, 2013
"Quick night away"
Nice place
2 night trip Sep 30, 2013
We enjoyed our stay. The unit itself was nice and well kept, a bit dusty. The staff was helpfull and very nice. The pool and hot tub were clean. The views great. Easy access to the gondola to Telluride, Great vacation would recomend it.
2 night trip Sep 27, 2013
Gina
"Horrible Bed"
Stayed at the Bear Creek Lodge for three nights late in September. we love Telluride, but it can get very pricey fast, so we were happy to find the lodge, which was rated well, for a good price. That being said, we were a little wary due to it being a timeshare, we have had awful experiences with them in the past. Check in went well, staff was pleasing and quick to point out amenities and town highlights. First impression of the room was good, relatively clean, nice layout, large kitchen set up for six, even though you could not sleep more than four. The king bed was very hard and was like sleeping on springs. Every slight movement sent the bed bouncing making for absolutely horrible sleeping conditions. The pillows were terrible as well. Small, flat, no loft and lumpy were there was stuffing. They are the type that costs $5 but have been used for many years.The three nights there were some of the worst sleeping I have had in a long time. Additionally there was an old cloth chair in the living room which was worn out and smelled. I did not go near it. I gave an overall terrible rating because I use a room for primarily sleeping, which was elusive here.
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
"Fantastic place to stay in Teluride."
Everything was wonderful, facilities, pools, parking, the suite we stayed in was awesome, fully featured, and extremely clean. The only thing that I can think of to gripe about is the mattresses were very soft and we like firm matresses so they weren't comfortable to us but that's not surprising. Everything else was fantastic and very reasonably priced.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
"Everything was above my expectations"
Had a great experience. Loved the service and accommodations
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
eileen
Good time altho we did not have correct beds that we requested. After check in we had to move to different room that had correct size beds. One bedroom did not have comforter on bed the entire stay. Staff was helpful.
3 night family trip Aug 15, 2013
"WOW!!"
This place is AMAZING! Our room was more than I could have imagined. It was super clean and stocked with everything we could ever need on our vacation. The staff at Bear Creek Lodge was very friendly and accommodating. My daughter cried when it was time to go. My kids loved it here and were very impressed also. We can't wait to go back!!
2 night family trip Aug 5, 2013
kristi
"Great get-away spot!"
Loved our place at the Bear Creek Lodge! Location to the gondola was perfect, room for the entire family, and hospitality was very friendly.
Other trip Aug 2, 2013
mary
Front desk and manager were incredibly wonderful in helping us find an alternative place to stay our first night when we were unable to make it due to a natural disaster. The place itself is gorgeous with the only drawbacks being the inconvenient parking system and the hard bed and pillows after having spent hours on the road.
2 night trip Jul 16, 2013

"Amazing Location with Great Layout"
My wife and I stayed here in October. The hotel was nearly shut down and vacant, but we loved it. The hotel itself is in a great location and is just minutes away from the free gondola. Also, there are some pretty good views from the rooms. The one bedroom setup was huge and kitchen/living room area were great. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. The kitchen had every utensil or appliance you would need to cook a meal. The only thing missing was a grill, but it was no big deal. All in all, we loved this hotel and plan on coming back next October.
5 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
cjg
3 night business trip Sep 21, 2014
2 night business trip Jul 18, 2014
2 night trip May 28, 2014

TripAdvisor reviews for Bear Creek Lodge

"Peaceful Mountain Village retreat"
09/02/15 Wilma437 Denver, Colorado
We were on the third floor and felt like we were up in the trees. It was very peaceful and relaxing, yet just a short walk to the gondola. The lodge main room was also peaceful and comfortable, bordered by a deck with a great view.
"Thoroughly enjoyed our stay"
08/20/15 Scott P Dallas, Texas
We rented a pet friendly room from Bear Creek Lodge. It was a great room. Short walk or a free shuttle ride to the free gondolas. Very quiet complex. We would definitely go back. In my research for a spot to stay in the Telluride area, the Bear Creek Lodge was one of the better bang for you buck lodges and did not disappoint. If you have children there's also a small grocery store a short walk or free shuttle ride from the Lodge right next to the Gondola station.
"Great Stay in Mountain Village"
08/18/15 Hatchie87 Waxahachie, Texas
We stayed in a two bedroom condo for a week here. My wife and I and three kids. very quiet and very nice rooms. Accomodations are wonderful. You are close to the gondola station which takes you to the village and ultimately into Telluride. We did not need our vehicle once we checked in. Great access to lots of hiking and walking/running trails. Staff is very accommodating and helpful.
"Large family gathering"
07/25/15 Robin H Illinois
We rented #409 and #305 for a week, we brought my parents and our kids and their children met us out there. The places were fully equipped, with bar glasses, utensils for cooking, pots and pans of all sizes. The shower head in our bathroom was not good, I called they fixed it a few hours later. We went to hear music in Mountain Village and they found some lawn chairs for us to use. The shuttle took us to the gondola and picked us up promptly. My mother has Alzheimer's we thought she left the room, and the complete staff went into action, searching for her. Everyone was great, will return.
"Location"
07/19/15 Beth9538 Arvada, Colorado
We spent 2 nights at Bear Creek Lodge in Unit 203B. This is a basic hotel room-king size bed,2 night stands but only 1 table lamp, 1 desk chair, no easy chair and an armoire with little use. We enjoyed the location with easy access to the gondola or within walking distance of restaurants and shops. The front desk is very helpful with directions- one night there was a happy hour in the great room. We did not use pool or exercise facilities. Would return but ask for different room.
"Unit 310 was a perfect fit for our family of 4 - would stay again most definitely"
07/14/15 CSRobinson
We stayed in unit 310 and it was outstanding. This spacious 1 bedroom condo had just about everything we needed. Yes, there are 3 tvs just as advertised and the location in the lodge is a good one because you overlook the pool and have a bit of a mountain view. You can also see a beautiful sunset each evening. The Bear Creek Lodge staff is very friendly and helpful - in fact everyone in Telluride is nice which is a good feeling when you are a visitor. Now to the details of our room and these items would in no way deter us from reserving this unit again. We would definitely stay here, no question. But before arriving, I emailed asking if there was a nonstick pan in the unit because we like to have eggs in the morning. I was told yes, but there was no nonstick pan. I made do with what was there and it was not a big deal. But I would have just brought one from home since we drove to Telluride. The second thing was there was one sleeper sofa as advertised but I thought there was another stand alone couch as the pictures showed. The second couch was not there and I would have brought a cot for my younger son to sleep on if I had know the couch was removed. It is better for family harmony if my two sons are separate while sleeping, so I only wanted one son sleeping on the sleeper sofa. These are knit picky minor things, but I could have easily handled them with home items had I known. The location of the Bear Creek Lodge is great - just walk a short distance on the path to the Gondola that takes you to the base of Mountain Village and then over into Telluride. The pool and hot tubs are nice - there's even a third hot tub, a sauna and a steam room indoors. My older son enjoyed the weight room. And lots of people enjoyed the outdoor bbq and firepit - this place is great for large groups. There is complimentary coffee in the morning and fresh baked cookies in the afternoon. There is also a shuttle to take you around Mountain Village that we rarely used because you really can walk to the Gondola easily. The shuttle does not take you into Telluride. One note - if you are going on a holiday or popular time, plan your transportation. We were there for the 4th of July and the Gondola lines were insanely long for both the parade and the fireworks show. So understand that you may have to leave a lot earlier if you want to avoid long lines. It's not a big deal if you plan for it. Stay here, it's awesome!
"Fun place to visit"
07/08/15 Goosemccoy
Bear Creek Lodge is a great place. The staff are helpful, kind, courteous and prompt. They will shuttle you to the Gondola and away you go. Great place for families too. The pool is heated. Don't forget your swim suits. We have stayed here three summers in a row.
"Gorgeous, Family Friendly"
07/06/15 Abster6877 Thatcher, Arizona
We stayed in Lodge #410 A during the 4th of July celebrations and had a fantastic experience! Bear Creek front desk staff were SUPER friendly and helpful, the shuttle service was always available and appreciated, the fitness center, the pool, hot tubs, and BBQ grill areas were fun to utilize, and the rooms were spacious and beautiful. We had amazing views out of every window and can't wait to come back! I think our favorite part of staying in Mountain Village was the free gondola rides into the Mountain Village area with fun restaurants and shopping, as well as into Telluride. We go to Colorado for the jeep trails but wanted to experience the 4th of July celebrations during our visit. Unfortunately, the crowds were too much (expected 21,000) and we attempted a 1.5 hour wait for the gondola down into Telluride for both the parde and fireworks. So we stayed at the lodge and had our own celebration at the pool and BBQ area and had a blast! Without the crowds to negotiate, we had everything to ourselves!
"Wonderful Stay"
06/07/15 Hannah R
Had an amazing stay at Bear Creek Lodge for MountainFilm in Telluride. Morgan was very helpful. I left some things at the room and they mailed it back! The staff were very friendly, and even when we were staying on the first day of the season, they managed to accommodate our needs. The room was great, had a great time relaxing at the hot tub. Very conveniently located as well, as long as you have transport or if the gondolas are running. However shuttle service did not disappoint, they were ready to take us where we needed to go within Mountain Village. Thank you so much!
"Weekend in Telluride"
04/21/15 Moses B W Rio Rancho
Really loved the place! Booked on VRBO as one of the least expensive places and was I surprised. The accommodations were exquisite with lots of oak and brass. The staff was very knowledgeable in getting around and the best places to go. The shuttle service to the gondola was convenient and the drivers extremely helpful. I was especially surprised at the full-sized workout area with 'real' weights as well as cardio and weight machines--all well maintained. Two hot tubs and a pool outside and a spa and hot sauna inside--great for après skiing. We really liked the beds with fluffy pillows and soft sheets. Only drawback was that our confirmation email did not let us know to report directly to the hotel for late check-in nor did the email have the street address for the lodge for my GPS. The little jaunt into the town of Telluride was just long enough for the staff to be gone by the time we arrived. The key and instructions to our room were easily accessible, so we got to sleep without much bother. Definitely making plans to come back next ski season.