All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
3028 N Alafaya Trl, Orlando, FL, 32826, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Very Nice - But Skip Breakfast"
When we arrived the woman at the front desk was very nice - but when we got all the way to our rooms, our keys didn't work. Luckily there happened to be a hotel employee nearby who had new keys made for us which was great. The room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was a typical hotel breakfast, but with so many other great options close by, I'd get up a little earlier and go to TooJay's!
2 night business trip Feb 7, 2014
MizFisch
"Very Nice hotel"
I was very pleased with this hotel. It was quiet, clean and had a very large room. I will stay here next time I visit my child at UCF.
1 night trip Feb 7, 2014
Debbie
"Very Nice"
Clean and convenient to UCF. Breakfast included lots of options.
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2014
"Very Convenient Location"
Will definitely look for and book a stay at another Homewood Suites wherever I go! And if I am in the Orlando, FL area in the future, this will be our home away from home again! Great service from front desk, those ladies deserve kudos for a phenomenal job they do! And the cleaning staff are not left out. If we could have brought some of them home with us we would have. LOL. My family and I loved the breakfast and dinner they served daily and nightly (Sherry is a great cook, loved her cooking), and the fact that the pool is heated; so even if it was a little chilly outside, we still enjoyed swimming in the pool and a dip in the jacuzzi later. A must stay if you're in the area!!!
10 night business trip Jan 6, 2014
Noe
"exceptional quality"
the suite was well maintained , granite countr tops , full sized refridgerator and all amenities !!
1 night business trip Jan 18, 2014
carol
"Clean"
Clean clean clean....oh breakfast was good too
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
"Jan 1"
excellent service at the desk..no reception because of the Holiday,but a great breakfast
Other trip Jan 3, 2014
"Homewood Suites By Hilton Exceeded Expectations"
Room was large, clean and well-maintained. No odors or stains. Bathroom was clean and refreshing. Would stay again and recommend to others.
2 night trip Dec 24, 2013
Happy Guest
No complaints..just wished the times for breakfast and dinner ended later. But overall I was completely satisfied.
Other trip Dec 26, 2013
"Friendly staff"
Excellent service, great breakfast and easy location. Hotel a little older but kept up.
2 night business trip Dec 10, 2013
sdavis
"great visit, clean, comfortable room"
stayed overnight while visiting friends over Thanksgiving......location was convenient, room was nice and clean, hotel service was great. We brought in dinner from a local restaurant for 8 of us on Saturday and sat in the breakfast area. Staff was fine with that and helped take the trash away afterward. Nice breakfast in the morning. Overall, very pleased, Would stay again.
1 night trip with friends Nov 30, 2013
Marsha
"Loved my stay"
The room was clean and everyone was friendly.
Other trip Nov 9, 2013
"Nice hotel for family on college visit"
We stayed in this hotel for 2 nights during a college visit in the area. The staff was very friendly, and I was pleasantly surprised they offer not only a free breakfast, but free dinner too! The room was homey and clean. The laundry facilities were clean and operated without a problem. Visitors were friendly, and there is a Walgreens next door if you need something! If our son chooses a college here, I would definitely look to stay here first during parent visits.
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
Paula
Please change out the sagging mattress in room 126, All else was fine including the use of real dishes and utensils, dinner in the evenings.
3 night family trip Oct 20, 2013
The bed and pillows were uncomfortable... my husband had a better night sleep on the sofa.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
"good hotel"
Great location...close to UCF!!!
1 night family trip Sep 28, 2013
Brian V
"Nice hotel overall"
The good thing about this hotel is the free breakfast and even dinner, plus you get free parking too. The one thing I don't like very much is the blanket, or comforter or whatever you call it. It is one of those without it you will be too cold and with it you will be too hot. I wish they have a lighter version. Overall, this is still a nice hotel, very close to UCF campus.
4 night business trip Sep 9, 2013
"Comfortable and pleasant"
I have stayed in 5 different hotels in the UCF area. This is my favorite. Our room,queen suite, was comfortable and had everything we needed. The things I liked best included: windows that opened with screens, ceiling fan, room set up, large TV, pool area and spa were attractive and relaxing. Breakfast and dinner were included. Breakfast included fresh fruit, eggs, waffles, cereals, meat -- not prepackaged. Dinner was fine and very convenient - chicken, pasta, salad, wine or beer. Staff was accommodating. No negatives.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
Spot
"very good location for shopping"
Hotel staff was great and assisted when needed...need to have more towels in room on cheekin
3 night trip Jul 26, 2013
Happy Customer
"Love the evening dinner!"
Feels like home, only without the chores. I always love staying at the Homewood.
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
Nelson
"close to UCF campus"
The room was great except for the pull out sofa bed. The flimsy mattress was horrible and the springs kept poking us. If you are going to use it I would recommend bringing your own.
2 night business trip Jul 21, 2013
"Fantastic"
It was great, the hotel super clean, with a cute pool, basketball and volley ball court, lots of restaurants to pick from nearby. Convenient and perfect for the amount of people, we were 4 adults and a child and it was perfect. Great breakfast, couldn't ask for more.
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2013
Malala
"Great Hotel. Close to UCF."
The Hotel staff at the counter were pleasant and always smiling. The Hotel counter staff went out of their way to make our stay pleasant, as we were traveling with small infants under the age of two years old. They made sure we had a crib and a pack-and-play for the children to sleep in. Gave us plenty of wash clothes and towels for the bath room.
Other trip Jul 11, 2013
"Excellent Experience Staying Here"
One of the best hotels we have stayed at and we travel a lot. We made our hotel reservations about 2 months in advance and wanted one close to the soccer camp my son was attending for the week. When we were checking in they upgraded our room at no extra cost. The room was very clean and spacious - also has a full size refrigerator and dishwasher along with a cooktop to make your own meals - but during the week (Mon-Thu) you can go downstairs to the kitchen area and eat dinner for free. The food was good but it was the kitchen staff that made the difference. They were very helpful and if you needed anything, they would go out of their way to make sure you get it. We showed up one morning for breakfast 10 minutes before they closed and the staff didn't even mind - they even brought out more waffle mixture so we can make waffles. Another individual staying at the hotel showed up 5 minutes after us and the staff didn't even mind about that either. When we needed clean towels or anything else (toilet paper, soap, lotion, shampoo, etc..) we got it within a couple of minutes of calling down to the front desk. What service and customer support the individuals who worked at this hotel provided. We stayed at this hotel for 11 days and was the best experience we ever had - can't wait until next year to stay there again during our soccer camp week.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
Soccer Family
"Fabulous Stay"
This is where we stay during the last two summers and we love it. The breakfast arrangements they offer is just awesome. They room size is perfect and the staff are very pleasant.
2 night family trip Jun 21, 2013
"Very Nice Rooms...Close to Restaurants..UCF nearby"
Rooms were very very nice. I was surprised at how nice they actually were. Hotel was getting painted during my two day stay but never smelt or saw any paint so other than the windows being covered it wasn't an issue. Restaurants are right down the street where the Movie theather is located. Real close to University of Central Florida as well.
2 night trip Jun 12, 2013
Very nice hotel, we will be back.
2 night trip Jun 5, 2013
"Good place for a few days stay"
The hotel was painting the exterior and the windows were covered with a very dirty plastic that meant you couldn't see out.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
"Nice hotel close to UCF"
Very nice hotel and very nice rooms. Breakfast was good. Staff friendly. Great location.
Other trip May 11, 2013
Friendly staff, clean rooms, great decor Guest laundry and gym Breakfast and Dinner provide as part of our stay Loved It!
Other trip May 4, 2013
cindy
"Great space and amenities for reasonable price."
Nice size room, had all the amenities, clean and spacious enough. The staff was very friendly and the free breakfast was hot and fresh. We will definitely stay here again!
Other trip Apr 28, 2013
"Best hotel I've been to in a long time!"
This hotel was awesome! It looked like it was fairly new/re-modeled and the staff was excellent. A nice continental breakfast was included, and the room was impeccable. Not only was everything very clean, but the housekeeping left plenty of towels and extras in the room for you to make it very comfortable. Even the phone and remotes had sani-wipes by them for you to use to clean them! I would recommend this hotel to anyone!
Other trip Apr 14, 2013
Caitlin
The hotel staff was very nice and that is always a plus
1 night trip Mar 16, 2013
Excellent hotel for the price, very clean, professional staff, highly recommend staying here. Only downside for me was no restaurants in walking distance.
1 night trip Mar 16, 2013
"A get away"
We thought the staff was great. Bed was comfortable. The cleaniness of the room was lacking. With that said, we would stay again.
2 night business trip Mar 15, 2013
"Great place!"
This hotel is great. I've stayed at another hotel close to UCF before (La Quinta) and I liked Homewood Suites much more! The room was great, the buffet too, I liked that they offered free dinner M-Th. Also they have free WiFi in the room. The only minor thing was that housekeeping forgot to put new coffee in my room and new earplugs which I had explicitly asked for. But they apologized for that and were very helpful. Over all I highly recommend it!
Other trip Mar 16, 2013
gradstudent
I stayed in an efficiency with one queen bed and a couch that can pull out into another bed. It had a full kitchen with everything we needed. Despite being on a main road, the room was quiet (the only disturbance being from noisy people in the room above us). Oh - one thing I do need to mention, the only downpoint, was that the air conditioning unit was very loud, which surprised me. We turned it off at night, since it wasn't too hot to do so, but in the summer this wouldn't be realistic. It's such a shame, since usually noisy A/C units like this are only seen in cheaper hotels, so it really was out of keeping with the rest of the hotel. the room and hotel was very comfortable, and the staff were friendly and very helpful. There were a few children staying here, but I loved that it wasn't overrun with screaming children. The pool area was clean and spacious. I'd stay here again, definitely. It's more expensive than some of the efficiencies in Orlando, but also much better quality than most of them. A great place to stay if you want somewhere quieter, away from the mania of the I-drive tourist area!
Other trip Mar 13, 2013
"nice room"
It was ok
2 night trip Mar 8, 2013
disanto
"Excellent overall, flawless service and nice pool"
Excellent overall, flawless service and nice pool and great hot ub , complimentray business center was convenient and accessible.
5 night trip Mar 4, 2013
"Best hotel in UCF area"
Nice clean and large rooms. Free diner and breakfast during weekdays is a huge plus.
Other trip Mar 2, 2013
"Feel at Home"
Felt at home! Very pleasant and helpful staff. Breakfast and dinner both were good. Safe locality. i would continue to use Homewood suites, during my next visits to Orlando. Happy, happy, happy. .
Other trip Mar 1, 2013
"Very Nice"
They get it. Nice room, good water pressure, bathroom fan that actually moves air, cocktails in the lobby, friendly staff, clean and well maintained facility, etc. Just like you want, and they deliver. Will stay there again.
3 night trip Feb 21, 2013
"Perfect day and night"
Great, it was very relaxing and enjoyable. Clean and they had a hot tub and pool. Free buffet breakfast was really nice
Other trip Feb 17, 2013
My wife and I stayed for a week. If you want a good night sleep with NO noise, this hotel is for you. Breakfast hot and good. Has free supper that changes every night. It was also good. Would stay again.
Other trip Feb 13, 2013
Bumpy pillows, given a double bed instead of a queen, not up to the standards of a Hilton Hotel for the price.
1 night trip Feb 2, 2013
Dana
"OK for family, but with maintenance & meal issues"
Maintenance issue: When flushing the toilet in the room, water would come up out of the bathroom sink... Hotel staff told us that there was a changing area at the pool, but there was not. "Three alarm chili" at the complimentary evening meal was disappointing.
Other trip Jan 6, 2013
Sean
"Really nice"
Very nice customer service, we arrived at 1am and the attendant was very friendly..
Business trip Jan 3, 2013
"Great for family"
The hotel is very clean and the staff are nice and friendly. I would recommend it to other people.
Other trip Dec 27, 2012
"is this really needed?"
3rd day of our 4 day stay no towel service. once called front desk towels came in short order.
Other trip Dec 18, 2012
"ucf graution"
the stay was great this was the 2nd time l have stayed at this hotel in 3 yrs and both times it was great. lt would be nice if they had more of a dinner in the evening.
2 night trip Dec 13, 2012