All hotels in Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, Mexico
Camino Viejo a San Jose del Cabo Km 4.5Cabo San LucasBCS23410Mexico, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great pool
    Great amenities
    Delicious food
"Not the greatest"
Our room smelled like there was mold in walls, bed was not comfy. The rooms were out dated the maid service was completely terrible they came twice to clean out of 5 days. The first day we got there we pulled the covers back to take a nap before we got our vacation started and there was dirt and hair all over sheets and make up on pillow case. They didn't even change the sheets before we got there they just made the bed like it was nothing. They came and changed the bed for us but how ridiculous and gross was that, the maid service is that lazy and didn't speak English to know what I was talking about. I had pull it all off to show them what I was needing. The towels felt like sandpaper, the all inclusive drinks is a joke there. They use the most cheapest liquor there and make it slushy and put a umbrella in it. We wasn't a fan of the drinks at all. I have not been to a lot of resorts in cabo and people have there negative and positive opinions but this one was a beautiful resort also a maid mopping and sweeping in main entrance all the time. Maybe they should do they same attending to rooms. We was disappointed but hopefully it gets better.
Other trip Sep 30, 2015
henry
"Restaurant Service"
The guys named Miguel and Samuel are rude to us. They ignored us completely a few times when we walked into the restaurant and waited for someone to direct us to the dining table. Their jobs are greeting the guests and helping the guests to the table at the breakfast and lunch buffets. They did not do their jobs so I came to talk to the restaurant manager about their attitudes. They came to apologize to us the next day but I could tell they are not sincere. I observed these two guys in the last few days at breakfast and lunch buffets because I wanted to see how they treat other guests. My conclusion is that because we are Asians.
T.E.T
"Can not beat it for the price!"
I read dozens and dozens and dozens...and dozens of reviews about the Riu Palace. Throw out the 1st vacation reviews and the just can't please me if you try reviews and believe the other 70 percent. There were 34 of us for a family destination wedding in late Sept. A rather slow time for crazy late night going ons. Here is my take on the Riu Palace, addressing what I had read in the reviews. 1. Hallway/in room noise level. Yep, the entire resort is tile, add open air hall/breeze ways makes for outside noise in the rooms. I was woken by loud spring break type revelers early a.m. hours a few times. Yep, it was our kids, 11 cousins, all in their 20's up all night having oh too much fun...If it was peak kid time, ie; spring break into summer months time it would have been too much to take. 2. The food, good to great! With any 24/7 all inclusive hotel or cruise ship. After 4 or 5 days the selections are going to get redundant. This was only our 7th "all inclusive" experience. I found the RIU team to do a really great job. Everyone is going to find something to enjoy. The pool side resaurant near the activities pool was nice for lunch, buffet as well as a menu. A very positive FYI, the reception dinner, although an extra charge for our bride and groom, was EXCEPTIONAL!!!!!!! 3. The staff, PERFECT!!!!!!! Every single one that we encountered!!!!!
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
"Great hotel, nice view and friendly staff"
This is a great hotel with all inclusive food and drinks of great quality. The view of cabo arch is beautiful. The staff is always friendly and helpful, making your stay unforgettable.
catalina
"Good place to unwind"
Only one complaint about the stay. They have theme restaurants located in the palace the Japanese restaurant was loud. They let a Bachelor party attend, they were loud ruined the whole experience for all the other customers I asked the manager to quiet them down and he said he had told him but there was nothing he could do. Sure there was, kick them out!!!! Everything else was five star.
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
"Beautiful hotel friendly staff"
The staff were great. Bad smell when walking down the hall, smelled like sewer.should be a change machine next to pool table. Visited twice would recommend but I'm ready for new place. I'm very picky about my bathroom. It was clean however I feel it could of been cleaner. (around the toilet)
Other trip Sep 27, 2015
"Excellent evening shows"
The staff is Excellent, very on top of helping. There aren't very many bathrooms for such a large Resort so walking all around in the heat was a bit much. Most All the meals were Amazing, but don't have your hopes up for a nice Breakfast. That was more like dryed up Hot Plate food under heat lights. If your a light sleeper this may Not be your place. We were there 6 nights and Every Night I could hear Very Loud Drunk Adults Gone Wild around 2:00 am. I Absolutely LOVE to let Everything Go... But that was a bit extreme. Next time we go It probably be to a different resort.
Other trip Sep 27, 2015
Annette
"Nice weather, helpful staff, awful food."
My husband and I took a quick three night trip for our anniversary. I think our main complaint would be the food options and quality. We both predieted for this trip and really looked forward to eating good food for 3 days straight. The food awful, absolutly no flavor and the room service menu was VERY limited. Another problem we experienced was the noise of other guests, all three nights we woke up in the middle of the night to people screaming and running down the halls. I guess it just wasn't our type of "crowd". The weather was great and overall we enjoyed our vacation but if we could do it again we would have upgraded to a nicer hotel for the price difference.
3 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
Amber
"Great trip."
We had a great stay there. Everything you need is at the hotel. The staff is amazing in the restaurants and by the pool. They have plenty of people who can help you schedule activities and everyone was really helpful.
6 night romance trip Sep 14, 2015
Courtney
"Resort was beautiful, but lacking in things to do"
My wife and I stayed at the RIU Palace for our honeymoon. The whole resort is an open air building, with the breeze coming in off of the ocean. The dining areas, except the indoor buffet, were all open air and nice. Everything was very clean & taken care of quite well by the staff. We enjoyed the food. It was all pretty tasty, and while there was of course repetition with the buffet, that has to be expected with an all inclusive. The steak house, changed from the lunch buffet spot, had good food & service was nice. We didn't visit the Japanese place or Krystal as the menus weren't our type of food. The Mexican restaurant was fine, although the chocolate pyramid they had for dessert was incredible. We used the gym there which was decent. It looks out into the ocean & down on Land's End which is great. There could be a little update on some of the equipment used. The pool areas were nice and there were always more than enough chairs for everyone. We were a little disappointed by the lack of activities they had going on at the resort. There were a few pool tables up at the bar area on the 3rd level, but they were like $6 a game and required an enormous amount of coins. They had a few things going on at the pool, but lacked in comparison to the things we were able to participate in when we have visited Cancun all inclusives. The live entertainment area at the Palace was laid out nicely. It was such a great setting. Just needed better planning & longer shows.
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
Derek
"Nice resort close to the beach"
We enjoyed our stay at Riu Palace. The staff was amazing the all were very friendly and attentive. The food and drinks were good. We would stay here again.
Other trip Sep 20, 2015
"Pools and location were great"
A couple positives and negatives - Positives: Pretty friendly and positive staff, we were there in a slower time period though so we probably had a lot more attention given to us. Buffet was very good in comparison to other all-inclusive resorts we've been to. Hotel felt very secure which is always nice. Negatives: Room was very musty (very first floor) and was more than normal at other beachfront resorts we've been to. After a few trips they were able to accommodate a room change for us so that turned this into a positive but it requires some work. One very big negative in my mind was that our safe opened without us entering our code 4 times... It errored out and just opened after pressing only one key which is very discomforting. Nothing was stolen but that's not what a resort of this caliber should be offering. Last, the wireless was brutal. Granted we weren't there to sit online but even in the lobby and our room it was intermittent at best. All in all it was a nice resort and we'd go back for the right price and I'd recommend it. With the caveat that it could be a 4-star with some work but it's not quite there, still nice however. Oh, one last thing, the Riu Palace is much more of a "mature" crowd than the Santa Fe if that matters. We liked the laid back environment at the Palace but some may not or vice versa.
Other trip Sep 19, 2015
clint
"I would not stay again."
I would not recommend this property. Too many instances of being inconvenienced and not one ounce of care from staff or management. Miscommunication issues could not be resolved with ease nor tact. Something as simple as informing a customer of the airport shuttle times should not be difficult. They insist that you walk (in my case what felt like half a mile) to a podium 10ft away from the main desk to get information. In addition, the food was never hot. Didn't taste bad, but the temperature was never right. Stay elsewhere.
4 night trip with friends Sep 11, 2015
"SUCH a complete disappointment!!!"
The hotel was nothing as shown and promoted..it was dirty and loud. There was yelling and screaming from very drunk guests running around all around the lobby. The food was so bad it was not even edible. And when approached the hotel management to complain, there was no care or concern for unhappy guests in their hotel. No one was helpful or accommodating in any way. again, such a DISAPPOINTING!!!
Other trip Sep 16, 2015
"All Inclusive"
The food was really good especially at the buffet. The service was excellent, the room was okay. The shower leaved a lot to be desired. To have to step up into a tub/shower and then slip and slide in a narrow tub 2 feet off the ground was challenging. We saw MANY inebriated guests stumbling to their room at the end of the day and I can imagine that many of them slipped and fell out of the shower/tub (hence all of the strategically placed hand rails). I highly recommend tipping all staff members from your waiters, bartenders and house keeping. I saw MANY people getting drink after drink without a second thought to tip their smiling, enthusiastic server. It should be made clear that food and drink are all inclusive but PLEASE tip the staff. They are top notch and deserve that token of gratitude.
Other trip Sep 12, 2015
all inclusive
"Awesome time"
The hotel itself is even better in person. All inclusive resort. Unlimited food and drinks which means you get to spoil yourself. Located right on the beach. Wonderful events and entertainment on site. 5 min taxi ride to Downtown. Breathless views. Can't complain about the food. They had it all. My only regret is that I left to early.
3 night trip with friends Sep 3, 2015
GUILLERMO
"Beautiful hotel with everything you need"
We had such an amazing time, the employees go above and beyond to make sure you're fed, and happy at all times. Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Sep 10, 2015
Hailey
"Excellent Choice"
You will not be disappointed. Amazing views, amazing location, great food! The ocean view suite is worth the upgrade.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
Monica
Excellent hotel. The hotel was great and the all-inclusive was a great value.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
everything was great, the only thing was the hotel room felt humid, the bed felt damp.
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
claudia
"Very clean with friendly staff"
We had no complaints with hotel or staff and would return. Service was great, and we had a lot of fun!
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
huskerpig
"Awesome Vacation"
I chose to take my fiance here based on its very good reviews. Upon arrival at the hotel we were instantly greeted and check in was very quick. With this hotel, the layout is perfect for ocean views. The hotel has four floors, the lobby in on the third floor as you enter the hotel and is the best floor to stay on. Upgrading to a junior suite is best, as it overlooks the pool and the ocean. The rooms are are small and the beds are average. The sliding door needs to be closed at all times or the room will become very wet and the floors very slippery. The A/C worked fine and the housekeeping did a very good job daily. It is difficult to get reservations to Krystal restaurant so if you want to make reservations you need to be at the lobby before 7 AM, as they only make reservations the day of. The other restaurants are easy to reserve and very good. The buffet is absolutely delicious, breakfast, lunch and dinner. They change up the buffet daily so you never see the same things twice. I suggest walking over to try Riu Santa Fe as they have a great buffet and nice restaurants, your bracelet allows full access to the Santa Fe. The nightly entertainment is done by the hotel staff and is pretty boring. It is a must to walk down the beach to Mango Deck, it is lots of fun and is right by the marina where you can book tours and boat rides to the arc and lovers beach. Overall, this was a great vacation and we will be back to stay here again.
Other trip Sep 4, 2015
"Awesome view from pool"
Amazing expect will defentaly stay there again. Food was average but no horrible when you stay at a all inclusive hotel
Other trip Sep 2, 2015
"Beautiful hotel and lovely staff"
As soon as we got to the resort we were greeted with a drink (beer or watermelon drink) staff were very friendly and very knowledgeabe. The resort was beautiful, and for it being an all inclusive resort the food was amazingly delicious. I'm not sure if it was the time of year we went but I felt like this resort was for an older crowd (I am in my twenties) but I still had an awesome time! I would love to come back
Other trip Sep 2, 2015
sarah
"No running water in the resort for 2 hours!!!"
Upon arrival to the hotel, we were told by the front desk that our room was not ready and it would be ready at 3:00pm, which was fine...we had an hour and half to kill and went to the buffet. When we returned at 3, the front desk said the room was still not ready and to come back. We came back an half hour later and the room was not ready and so I asked for a different one. On the second day, after going to the beach (sand everywhere) and wanting to take a shower, there was no running water...called to front desk and they said there was NO RUNNING WATER IN THE WHOLE RESORT! Two hours later we had running water!!! Went to book the restaurants at the hotel and had to wait until 7:00am the next morning cause they were all booked up. We came down the next morning at 6:30 am to book a restaurant that night and their were already people waiting to book and we were told we had to do the same ritual EACH DAY to book the restaurants. Then they changed their mind on the last time we booked and said we could have booked them all the first morning...REALLY!!! The bed was extremely uncomfortable and also the couch. The ceiling fan and air conditioner stopped working at one point and when I called down to the front desk the guy helped get the air conditioner back on, but when I asked about how to fix the ceiling fan he replied "Do you really need the ceiling fan on now that the air conditioner works?". So much for getting what I paid for!
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
"Beautiful views and fabulous food"
The Riu Palace is architecturally beautiful with gorgeous views of the Sea of Cortes. The beach is pristine, but you need to be a strong swimmer to venture into the sea in front of the hotel. There are two large swimming pools, one geared toward the active party crowd and the other a more tranquil and reserved area. I only wish they would have included bathrobes in the rooms. Food was plentiful and delicious, but I'm not keen on the reservation requirements. The buffets and an Asian restaurant did not require reservations, but the Mexican Restaurant, Steak House Dinner, Japanese and French/Italian fusion restaurants were already booked the day we arrived. Options for reservations were 6:45 or 8:45 only. We only booked one reservation for the Mexican restaurant, which overlooks the sea at the front of the resort. Food was excellent, service wonderful and you could not beat the view. We took the rest of our meals at the indoor and outdoor buffets. With so many foods to choose from, this was a fine alternative allowing us to eat at our convenience. Room refrigerator was stocked daily with beer, pop, water and juice. The room was also stocked with full bottles of brandy, tequila, whiskey and rum. (I only wish they would have included bathrobes in the rooms.) Lastly, every service employee I encountered was friendly, helpful and worked extremely hard taking care of the guests and maintaining the grounds impeccably. They were instrumental in making this a very enjoyable vacation.
8 night romance trip Aug 20, 2015
"Amazing Resort!"
I want the people reviewing this to know that this isnt my first experience traveling or staying at a resort so i am able to compare. First of all the resort is well maintained and very clean. The staff are always cleaning and making sure the property is at it's best. The service from the staff is off the charts good and if you felt the need you could sit by the pool all day without moving as you could have everything brought to you. The food was very good and plentiful. You will never go hungry and the food options at the buffets are enormous! If you like having cocktails this place will keep your glass full and with quality liquor.(none of that cheap crap) They have 2 large pools, one has all the action such as music, games, and the more roudy crowd and the other is more laid back and quiet so its nice to have a choice. The rooms where pretty basic but very clean and the AC worked great which was the most important thing for us. The overall experience was amazing and we would recomend this resort to anyone looking for a great relaxing time!
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
Jeff and Kim
"Pools are nice"
Hotel was alright is you just want to lay by the pool. Food was not great, hard to get reservations at the a la carte restaurants and impossible to get into the " best one ". The Garden View rooms were not garden view , faced the Santa Fe Hotel and their guests can see into your room. Room was alright , paint coming off in bathtub, few dead bugs, our beds were two twin beds. Definitely not worth what we paid and definitely not a 4.3 star hotel by any means.
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
"Nice spot, unfortunately Management staff ruinedit"
Unfortunately our trip was ruined from the moment we booked the trip to the point we stepped foot on the location. After calling multiple times to confirm our reservation prior to our actual trip date, when we arrived at the hotel we learned something completely different. I only needed 1 flight through expedia because my wife already had her flight paid for so I called the RIU and they said the room rates are based on double occupancy so it doesnt matter if we book a room for 1 or 2 and so I proceeded with my booking online. My wife was skeptical of this so after we booked, she called again with our reservation in hand and they said the same thing. We even tried to pay any extra over the phone to make sure our reservation was completed. Again they assured us we had nothing to worry about and would not allow us to "pay" to add or make sure my wife was on the reservation. When we arrive, they tell us in order to add my wife would cost an additional $140 per night. That is more than I would have had to pay if I booked 2 flights and 2 rooms and just Eaten the cost of the flight! I asked to speak to a manager and Crystalina I believe was her name. After I explain my story, she says that is impossible and I am lying. We then are told to step aside and another manager would come talk to us. Jorge comes over and tells us the same BS. No help. We are 3 hours into our trip and sweating our behinds off before we end up eating the cost to avoid ruining any more of our trip. UGh!
Chad
"Nice hotel clean nice view Weird Resturant rules."
Nice restaurants very different rules. You must make reservation to go to the restaurants. One of the Resturant you must wake up early about 6:30 AM to stand in line till 7AM they start accepting reservation!!! Wake up early on your vacation!!! You can NOT go to the same Resturant more than once and you can not order more than one dish. This is rediclouse.
traveler
"No access to the beach"
I was very disappointed about no having access to the beach which was the main purpose going to los Cabos. I was surprise that they do not offer more food options for vegans people. I got tired of eating only vegetables and fruits. I went out to look for veggie burgers. The towels had a strong bleach smelling and these towels were hard because they do not use softener washing them. I requested a transfer after five days staying there to another hotel with access to the beach but it was denied it. I made the mistake of booking for two weeks.
Other trip Aug 29, 2015
Josefina
"Good hotel and place"
Nice hotel, beutiful beach, excelente employees, good food and service. The hotel will give a better service to the guests if provide with a service the transportation from airport to the hotel in a shuttle.
Other trip Aug 29, 2015
jose
"overall a great hotel"
aside from a few minor things, we truly enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The staff, the pool, and the lobby are all amazing. Everyone was always willing and happy to help especially Isidro. He was so hospitable and accommodating with my mom's gluten-free dietary restrictions. If it wasn't for him we would have had a hard time explaining to people what she needed.Since we went in August it was VERY hot and the hotel has an open lobby with no AC so it got pretty hot in the elevators and such. we were unable to swim in the ocean in front of the hotel due to very rough waves.We had to go to another side of the beach to swim which was not as convenient. I also didn't care for most of the food but my family enjoyed it (Krystal and the buffet were the best). Overall I would highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Aug 28, 2015
Scarlett
"THE PICTURES SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES !!!"
We spent 7 days & had 2 rooms.I have to say,the pictures are SPOT ON.What you see is what you get.Do yourself a favor & spend the few bucks to upgrade to a junior ocean view suite. WORTH IT,The view is SPECTACULAR ! The staff was more than friendly.The rooms came stocked with 4 liquor bottles & a fully stocked mini-fridge.Maids came in at least twice a day to clean & restock everything.Beer selection was VERY slim,but no complaints here.Take a bunch of $1's for tipping.Trust me,the staff members are working for it.You tip,they notice.They have a show every night at 8:30 at the theatre.They have an "active" side w/a pool & a "quiet" side w/a pool + 2 swim up bars.The pools closed at 7 PM for cleaning-that kinda stunk,but usually around 9-10 people started filing back in for late night dips.There is a 24 hr bar with pool tables.Has room service,didnt use it so cant comment.Free wifi.You are unable to swim in the ocean at this location due to the currents.There was one day I saw people able to swim though.There is a life guard on duty.There are also "vendors" that are on the beach that will bug you all the time, just tell them no (if you want) & keep walking.AC worked great.Spa & gym.Take extra cash, taxi to downtown is $14+tip each way !! Seemed very safe,even after dark downtown.Go to the walmart there to get your cheap souveniers & items you need for your stay.Bracelets are checked everytime you enter by taxi-gated. KID FRIENDLY !Worth the money-I would visit this hotel again
Other trip Aug 28, 2015
Terry Family
The room was during on their wasn't comfortable an nasty
Other trip Aug 27, 2015
"Great getaway to lounge around in the pool"
My fiancé and I spent a week at RIU Palace and had a relaxing, fun time. The hotel is beautiful and extrmeley clean, the staff are friendly and responsive, and the pool and beach views are amazing. Cabo is definitely a place to go to just "be on vacation" and not really a place for exploring....well, we were definitely "on vacation!" we mostly just hung around at the pool, drank too much, ate too much, and enjoyed the sunshine. The vibe when we were there was family-friendly, with a light pool party vibe, but mostly probably 30+ years old folks. Some honeymooners and couples, and a number of small groups of friends or companies. The guests were primarily American (particularly Texas, California, and the midwest) as well as a good number of Canadians and handful of Mexicans. The Good: - beach views - swim-up bar in pool (hi, Luis!) - cleanliness of rooms - friendliness of staff - the reservation-only Mexican restaurant - the breakfast The Bad: - can't swim on beach immediately outside (have to walk further down) - food was not so tasty or fresh-feeling - drinks are sugary and weak - not great for vegetarians The Ugly: - we were definitely a little "digestively challenged" - tons of solicitors on the beach Suggestions/tips for your stay: - avoid the "Japanese" restaurant if you actually like Japanese food! - the breakfast is great! - bring a flask of alcohol from your room to the pool, or just tip well! - skip the car rental
Other trip Aug 27, 2015
Olivia
"Lovely hotel, but service could be better"
I felt that they were always short staff. There was a lot of things that could have been better. Number 1 was the food. We were scared that we may not get to eat at one of their restaurants if we didn't make reservations early enough. Even the restaurant that didn't require a reservation, we were turned away because they were "too full." I am not sure how an "all inclusive" can be too full in their restaurant area. The hotel is beautiful, but you can tell they need more staff to accommodate their guests.
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
Beautiful views!!! Hotel staff was great. The hotel is really clean and well maintained. The food in the restaurants are just okay, but we really enjoyed the breakfasts and dinners at the main buffet. Lunch at the outdoor pool area was also very good. There are horses on beach which makes the beach un-walkable because of the smells and horse poop in the sand. (The waves were rough so no swimming in the beach anyway)
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
DawnP
"Great place to relax with family."
Pros: Buffet food is fresh with lots of choices. Room is getting cleaned every day and it is sufficient for a family of four. Hotel provides a roll on bed for teens. Pools, bars and staff are very professional. Beach access and views are great. On site tour packages are reasonable and vetted for high quality. Lots of pool activities and games during the day. Michael Jackson show is very nice. Cons: East side can be loud as this is where most activities happen. If you need quiet ask for the west side. Specialty restaurants provide nice ambience however the food is not always great. Some evening entertainment is a bit cheesy compared to other RIU hotels. For example Boogie Nights. Ocean can be rough and to hop in the water you may need to walk west on the beach to a more sheltered are of the beach. Overall many opportunities to have fun, eat healthy, soak the sun and relax!
Misho
"Beautiful resort"
Overall the experience was great. The food quality was better than I expected. And the room was so spacious. I would definitely return but maybe not in August. It was so hot and my room always seemed damp.
Vicky
"Nice hotel with great facilities and great food."
We had a great stay and enjoyed the beach as well as the hotel pools and bars. The shows each night were amusing and the themed restaurants were fun. There was an issue with bathroom maintenance. Their toilets don't hardly flush at all and it takes several hours to get maintenance in to look at anything. That was a bit frustrating at times.
"Excelente"
Excellent hotel great stay will recommend to everyone
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
The facility is nice. The pool is beautiful. The staff was very friendly. The food was mediocre. I got sick after my last night. Not bad for the price. Overall we had a good time.
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
"Nice hotel."
Nice hotel, service could use some help. Some of the staff were rude. Food was ok, not the greatest, not the worst though. Never got to eat at any of the restaurants that required reservations. They were always full. This is a huge resort, they need to be able to accommodate more people in the restaurants. Ended up going off resort to eat a couple of times for this reason. They do have a good buffet, but after a few fays, the same thing gets old. Had a good time, we had a group of ten. Cabo is a fun town. The resorts entertainment was fair, drinks were very watered down, staff was just ok, not excellent. Great view of the arch though, and a beach you can swim on if the water is calm enough. Good time, but will try somewhere else for the money you spend.
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
Shane
"Ocean view to die for!"
We will definitely go back to this hotel. We felt safe, the place is so clean, the staff is friendly!
Other trip Aug 21, 2015
Ethel
The food was great. The water was safe to drink. They are on top of everything. People were very friendly and nice. They surprised me on my birthday with a cake and wine in our room. They clean the room and replenish twice a day. We were very satisfied and happy with our stay at the riu hotel
Other trip Aug 21, 2015
"Hotel Riu"
The rooms are very rustic. Beds are not comfortable at all. The sheets are the equivalent of burlap. The AC can't keep up, so the room is always hour and humid. For the most part the food is just ok. Nothing special. Won't go again.
Other trip Aug 20, 2015
Brad
"Fun for the kids"
Simply put, the Riu Palace worked for us. 4 nights was a solid trip for us, there were activities, time to relax, and just enough fun.
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
"All inclusive is all inclusive"
All inclusive Riu Palace didn't cut corners. Food and drinks were excellent. Service was very good
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
"The Riu Palace is gorgeous and very comfortable."
The resort is great, food is excellent! We never left the resort! We stayed in the pool and used the pool bars the entire time! The staff is friendly! Wear lots of sunscreen! That sun is blazing! Resort has a club and entertainment on stage each night. There is plenty to do at resort. Unfortunately the beach had red flags the entire time we were there so no fun in the ocean, but it was beautiful to look at. You can see Los Arcos from the pools makes for great pictures!
Other trip Aug 18, 2015