All hotels in Branson, Missouri, United States of America
2424 W. 76 Country Blvd.BransonMO65616United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Value for money
    Clean
    Poor vibe
"Simple and adequate place"
Good location and friendly staff. The inn is nice looking from the front, and the rooms are clean. Please know however that this is a simple, no frills hotel. You know this to be a fact when the room doesn't have a flat screen TV in 2014.. :) All in all, we were there to relax and spend time together. So the lack of a fancy TV wasn't a huge deal. We got the King suite and the bed was a little on the hard side. But, it wasn't bad.. We stayed here in Dec. (off season), and checked in late..They do not have someone at the front desk after 9pm, but did leave our hotel agreement taped to the door..All was good, but had a key not worked, or someone forgot to tape the agreement to the door, then we'd been up the creek. :-/ I am not high maintenance, so this place was ok for me..BUT, if you like the best/newest in everything, then this might not fit the bill for you.
2 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
"Christmas Shopping"
Certainly enjoyed every moment of our stay!
2 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Linda L
"Ok"
Nothing really wrong with this hotel but nothing great about it either. Staff was very nice. Bed was hard. Thought the charge of $15.00 per night just for my little dog to stay in the room was a little high. Good location.
3 night romance trip Dec 3, 2014
Debra
"Staff is Fantastic!"
The staff at your hotel are wonderful!
1 night romance trip Dec 2, 2014
"Worth it for a couple of nights"
Its a good place for the price. The room was clean but dated. My wife found the mattress hard as a rock. It needs a flat screen TV and less forceful shower head. I could have pressure washed with the one that was there. Its a hard climb to breakfast from the lower building if you have trouble walking. All in all, we'd stay again. Breakfast needs meat.
1 night romance trip Dec 4, 2014
Darrell
"On Strip"
Nice hotel, convenient location. Mall across the street. Nice staff.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
"Shopping trip"
Good location. Room not very clean. Did not smell fresh and clean.
1 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
Elwood
"My Stay @ "The Gazebo Inn" in Branson, MO."
The only really complaint, and it's really not much of a complaint because you can't fix it without rebuild the entire property, is the lack of proper spacing around the toilet. General Building Codes require the toilet be at least 15 inches from any side wall and 36 inches clear space in front of the toilet, which include door swing. However, in the general scope, with all things considered, it was a pleasant place to stay. I would gladly recommend this establishment. Next time I'll ask for a handicap room which may make things a little easier for me.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
Moose
"Pretty on the outside"
Beautiful hotel on the outside but the room was pretty outdated with stains on the carpet, an old TV and scuffed up furniture.
1 night romance trip Nov 12, 2014
"Pleasant"
Over night stay to attend shows in Branson
1 night romance trip Oct 26, 2014
alice
"Okay, not great."
Parking lot steep, not for those with difficulty walking. No elevator. Rooms okay but a little shabby.Microwave would have been appreciated. Desk clerk seemed overwhelmed and inexperienced. Good location but very high traffic area. With so many other options in Branson,may try somewhere else next time.
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
Nice room and breakfast and good advice about activities
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
jim
"Branson mo. Gazebo Inn"
We had a very nice experience staying at the Gazebo Inn in Branson, Mo. The Inn is centrally located on Rt. 76 and is conveniently located very near theatres, restaurants, and shopping. The room was very comfortable and clean and had a nice free breakfast that included fresh made waffles. This was our second time staying at the Gazebo Inn and recommend this place to all my friends.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
Ron
"Outdated"
Room needs a good cleaning. Sofa uncomfortable. Mini refrigerator needs defrosted. Old TV set.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Ok Stay"
Older place. Rooms ok breakfast area small but friendly.
2 night family trip Sep 17, 2014
"Disappointed!"
Our stay began with a room full of fleas. We were moved to another room and forgotten. I asked to speak to manager and never got to speak to one. Very disappointed in our stay at Gazebo Inn and will not be advising anyone to stay here.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
"Very disappointed!"
Our room was infested with fleas. We arrived very late and found our room infested with fleas. The night maintenance came and moved us to another room. I asked to speak to manager the next day, but never got to speak to him/her. We were very disappointed with our stay. Both my husband and I received numerous bites from the fleas and the management refused to compensate for the night. Will not be staying here again nor recommending this hotel.
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
"Close to attractions"
Breakfast was ok at best. The location is centrally located
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
"Beware! Flea Infestation! Poor Customer service!"
We checked in the Gazebo Inn early in the morning after traveling all night. Upon checking in and entering our room, my husband and I both noticed our feet and legs were covered in fleas! I thought maybe we had picked them up outside because our room was located on the back side. However after going back out and brushing all them off, reentered the room to be covered again. I called the hotel and a maintenace person showed up, never entered the room, and told us he would have to move us to another room. We were moved to a building further down the hill. We never received any room service while we were there and could never talk to the manager. Both of us have numerous flea bites. I had to go to the local store for cream to treat these the next morning. Upon checking out I asked once again to speak to manager, still not available, about some compensation for our trouble. Turned this over to Expedia and after 4 days was told the hotel said NO compensation. Would not recommend this hotel to anyone, whether traveling with pets or not. Fleas and pitiful customer service!
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
"convenient location"
Good. clean room nice pool. good breakfast quiet room, peaceful sleep
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
"No bad points"
Stayed one nite and thought it was great. Very clean and well maintained. Nice place
Other trip Aug 29, 2014
"Not Bad For The Price"
This hotel is directly on the main strip. It does take a while to get there if you are coming on a weekend evening as the cars are backed up all along there. Overall, the hotel is in nice condition. Some of the rooms in the back section are underground on the lower floor which I found odd, but overall, it's a decent hotel for the price. Breakfast is pretty generic. They do have fresh doughnuts but only a limited amount and guests arriving late had little to choose from. We stayed for 2 days and it was OK.
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
Brian Shifrin
"Great for the money"
If you want to be smack dab in the middle of the action this is the place to be. The hotel was nice and clean and the staff was very friendly. It was well worth the price.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Right on 76 Country Blvd"
Helpful, courteous staff Spacious comfortable room Beautiful oak furnishings Our king room had a real honest-to-goodness full-sized high quality couch, rather than those small, cheap furnishings in many hotels. Scrupulously clean Relatively quiet Comfortable bed Good location on Hwy 76, Country Blvd Some rooms have nice view Towels and other linens were a cut above what you often find, and they provided a generous number, not stingy like many hotels Large vanity outside bathroom Tiny bathroom, with the tiniest toilet I have ever seen—very low to the ground and small in circumference No microwave Breakfast merely adequate—did have waffles but no meat or other hot food, except toasted bread products Breakfast room small and crowded Bathtub had a leak which was a bit annoying the first night. We reported the problem to the staff the next morning, but it had not been repaired when we returned at 10:00 pm that night.
2 night trip Jul 31, 2014
The only thing my husband & I found that we didn't care for was that the breakfast room was small & didn't accommodate the large crowd that was there. And they didn't have the greatest selection so we chose not to have breakfast at the hotel the rest of the week. Television reception wasn't the greatest either, but with no more time than we spent in the room we really weren't worried about it that much. If someone were going to be spending more time in the room watching tv then I'm sure it would be an issue. But other than those two things, our stay was absolutely great!!!! We would definitely stay there again!
Gayla
Mini vacation b4 school started. Rooms were spacious, staff was friendly. This hotel is in the middle of everytging....great location. Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
"Very nice hotel and central location. very clean."
Spent two nights here. Had been here before several years ago. Will stay here again. Very comfortable bed. Central location.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
Jerry
"Very disappointing"
We got a good price for a seemingly nice hotel. But the lady that checked us in was very rude and condescending, our bathroom was dirty, and we were given a room next door to one that was under construction. We wanted to get away, and I work nights so sleep during the day. Having all the banging next door made it impossible to sleep. The lady that checked us out was very sweet and friendly, and she was very apologetic. All in all, we will not be returning there.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
Lorisa
"Enjoyed our stay"
We enjoyed our stay at Gazebo Inn and would recommend it to others. Our main issue was trouble with the toilet running and that housekeeping didn't actually clean our room. Clean towels were left and beds were made, but appeared to have been sat on afterwards, and that was it. A small continental breakfast was offered, but the dining area was very tiny, some people took trays outside to eat on the porch. But, it is a great location and very comfortable bed, so we were happy.
4 night family trip Jul 17, 2014
Kelley
"Satisfied!"
Great service! Upgraded us to the Victorian suite upon arrival for free! Awesome location. Thin walls and ok breakfast but what can you really expect on the strip? Would definitely come back. Cute place.
1 night business trip Jul 14, 2014
Gabby
"So Happy"
We had such a great time, the location was great, the staff went above and beyond the call of duty, and the roof was a dream. We will be coming back again!!!
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
"VERY NICE 2-3* HOTEL"
Property nice and updated. Room was clean. Jacuzzi was a little outdated and dingy. Positioned perfectly on the strip. Overall, this is a GREAT hotel for the value $76/night.
2 night romance trip Jun 27, 2014
James L
"Would stay again."
Stayed for four nights. Pleasant experience and saw 8 shows and did shopping.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
It was only OK - probably won't stay there again. If this isn't enough, I won't submit this review.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
"Right on the strip"
Perfect location to be in the heart of things. If you get in late, the office is not open but they will tape your envelope of info/keys outside so you can get in.
4 night family trip Jun 17, 2014
Kristy
Stayed for a full week and it was excellent. Stayed in the Victorian Suite and I have no complaints. The staff was excellent and the room was very comfortable. House keeping was great. The location was great. Was able to walk to just about anywhere we wanted to go out on the town. I do have one complaint which was the free breakfast. They had hard boiled eggs which was ice cold and the little room where they served breakfast was very small. There was only 3 tables with barely any room to sit down. Over all I was very pleased with my stay and very possible to stay there again.
7 night romance trip Jun 14, 2014
kombatzone
"OK for the money."
Stayed with family/2 teens. Everything is on a hill in Branson - including the Gazebo Inn. Room was OK with 2 "Queen Beds" - they seemed slightly smaller than our Queen Bed at home. Beds were on the firmer side, pillows were relatively flat. The continental breakfast was quite good - with a nice variety of carbs. Nice that they have a staff member to make the waffles for you! Internet was good. Only real problem was our last day - noticing one cockroach on the bathroom floor - under a towel. Notified the check out clerk - and he said he will notify an exterminator.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Magic Man
"Awesome motel"
As soon as we pulled in the parking lot, we knew this was going to be a great place. The staff were friendly, the rooms were clean and spacious. I always search for great deals, and good ratings on the motel. The Gazebo Inn has ALL of these! We will definitely be staying again.
1 night trip Jun 19, 2014
Midwest Family
"wifi"
I was in the rooms behind the main building... Room and service and peace and quiet was awesome!!! Very poor wifi service... Had to take my laptop to main building and sit on steps outdoors to have good wifi service... God Bless
1 night trip Jun 16, 2014
Nice place to stay no problems really good.
2 night trip Jun 15, 2014
JL
"Great Value for the price."
Clean rooms, clean pool, nice staff, great location - you can walk to many locations including Tanger Mall which is right across the street. Continental breakfast includes waffles, doughnuts, bagals, yogurt, cereal, boiled eggs, milk, oj, apple juice, coffee, oatmeal, and more. I do wish the fruit did not come out of a can. Overall, great for a family on a budget, located right on the strip.
4 night trip Jun 11, 2014
youthdude
"Priced well for the location"
It is in a very convenient location for the money. We were able to upgrade to the Victorian suite once we arrived. Although the room setup looks better in the picture. Our room was clean so the only drawback was that there were baby ants crawling all over the fridge coming from under the microwave. This was however taken care of immediately. The staff was super helpful and friendly!
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
kctraveler
"You get what you pay for"
Exterior very deceiving - looks very nice - inside is very dated and smelled. We had 4 in our group and no one wanted to take a shower - it was not very inviting. There was a second building that looked like it was not as old unless it too had been remodeled. Not saying all the rooms are like this but we would not stay again.
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Glad to leave
Staff was friendly but didn't know much about their family suite. In fact, was given two different prices by two different people when I was asking about a future stay. The rooms were spacious and very clean. The breakfast room was very warm from the waffle maker and not big enough to accommodate everyone.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Vera
"Bed and Breakfast?"
It was listed as a Bed and Breakfast but was really a motel. It would have been a more pleasant stay if there was not the steep hill we had to park on and climb to our room. The breakfast area was too too tiny to serve the large number of visitors staying there. Did not even try to have breakfast there after the first morning. I would not recommend this site for older visitors.
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
Meme
"Adorable Hotel"
My wife and I stayed in the Gazebo Suite for our anniversary and the room was great. It was very clean, and the staff was wonderful. Everyone there was very nice and it has a complimentary breakfast! The pool is open 24 hours and is prime location for the strip. I will absolutely stay here every time I go to Branson.
1 night romance trip Jun 4, 2014
Good location on the strip. Close to the ducks and Tanger mall. Clean and comfortable.
3 night romance trip May 24, 2014
Mike O
"Good hotel in middle of Branson strip."
Very nice room for the price. Good breakfast. Close to shows in Branson. Could walk to some of them.
Other trip May 26, 2014
T and K
"Right in the middle of the strip"
Rooms need a little updating but the beds are nice and comfy. Rooms could have been cleaner, from didn't work, tv was old. The beds were very comfortable though.
Other trip May 20, 2014
steve
"Motel conviently located for shows"
Location of motel was of great convience for attending shows. Decent motel but housekeeping staff performance was below par. Quality of toilet tissue was terrible. One reason we chose this motel was because they advertised a continental breakfast. Upon checking in we learned that the breakfast had been changed. They were offering only coffee and donuts on site. For breakfast they gave us vouchers for a breakfast buffet at another hotel located about 3 to 5 blocks away which required crossing a busy highway.
Other trip May 10, 2014