All hotels in York, Pennsylvania, United States of America
40 Arsenal Road, I-83 N Exit 21B/I-83 S Exit 22, York, PA, 17404-1801, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

2.8
    2.8
    2.5
"Helpful Staff"
After an expedia mess up the staff was very helpful and was able to solve the issue.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
M
Clean room. Friendly staff. Will definitely consider staying here again if I'm ever in the area.
1 night business trip Mar 7, 2014
Studebaker Nut
"Great location for off track horse betting"
I was very impress with the front desk clerks. The younger clerk was very helpful and very pleasant. She has great customer service skills. I needed an item, she went out of her way. I felt that she respected my choices. Thank you for your hospitality. I will visiting again soon.
1 night business trip Feb 15, 2014
"Room was clean, but some problems"
The room was clean but, there was no coffee in room "due to weather." The side doors were marked "locked for your protection but, neither one was locked? At check-out no receipt was available because "room was booked through Expedia?" All in all, I was glad for a place to stay that was clean but, I would not recommend this place to friends, unless nothing else was available.
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
"$50 bucks doesn't go as far as it used to obviously"
More than a pillow per person would be awesome! Thank goodness all we needed was to sleep/rest. Room smelled funky I carry room defunk with me lucky for us. You get what you pay for and that doesn't include shampoo or conditioner.
1 night trip Jan 26, 2014
Iris
"Alright for price"
Needs to be remodeled but alright for price. Breakfast not to impressive but the room was clean and the towels were soft for motel towels I liked that the hallways were heated since it was so cold when we traveled but would have felt more secure if the outside doors had locked.
2 night trip Jan 24, 2014
Sjm
"You get what you pay for."
As the title says, you get what you pay for. It was a place to sleep in the middle of a long drive. It was clean and served it's purpose. It's not a place I would prefer to have stayed, but everything else was booked.
Other trip Jan 25, 2014
Russczar
you get what you pay for,,, it was adequate to sleep - security poor - no real amenities- no problem with front desk
2 night family trip Jan 17, 2014
"Bang for the buck!"
This Super 8 motel is better than the others. The only thing that concerned me was that they had my name associated with a different address. I don't know where he got the address from, but it didn't seem to bother him. I hope my identity doesn't get stolen. But other than that staff were courteous, allowed extra half hour after checkout time. Overall a good experience apart from the address change.
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
"Service"
The rooms were made to hold 4 people, we reserved 3 rooms plus a rollaway. We had 4 people in each room. They only had 3 bath towels in each room. When we asked for more towels the lady was very rude and told us that we should have enough, then finally she gave us 4 more towels. The free breakfast was very limited, and with a croud there they didnt keep up well with having the food out, and they did not have any fruit at all. Cereal, muffin, toast, & frozen waffels was what they offered. One of our rooms smelled of animal urine. We will not stay at this hotel again!
1 night trip Nov 22, 2013
Angela
nice hotel. comfortable. clean
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
"Visit to York!"
Everything was fine! Great mattress. The room was in great condition and clean.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
Harriet
Great experience. Hotel accommodations were excellent. Would recommend to others
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
Could not complain had just about everything microwave, small fridge, tv flaws were internet connection never worked, the smoking room i got smelled horrible like a room full of cigar smoke. Bed was very comfy the only thing bad was the smell and the internet connection.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2013
super 8 motel
"good value"
Guests were consuming alcohol at 7am in the lobby hotel staff did nothing
1 night business trip Oct 12, 2013
"Decent value for price"
Super 8 York provided good value for the money. Super 8 is a motel, so don't expect luxury. The room had all the basic necessities like fridge, coffee pot, microwave, tv, wifi, and was clean. The receptionist working during the evening was very nice and left a good impression.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Exactly what I expected."
This hotel is older and a bit run down but I didn't expect the quality of an upscale hotel for the amount I paid. It's a budget hotel so if you are going to be upset about a room that isn't perfect you should just pony up some more money and stay somewhere else. The front desk clerk wasn't exactly super friendly, the carpet was probably not the cleanest, I had to stay in a smoking room because they were sold out, the Harley Davidson business beside the hotel was loud but it was bike weekend so I can't hold that against the hotel. Would I stay there again... well yeah probably if I could get another deal. The Wi-Fi worked fined in my room and it was included in the rate. I felt completely safe there so if you are traveling with kids and are on a budget it's fine. Again... it's not the Hyatt but their not charging a Hyatt rate either.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2013
DB
"Old and worn out"
Bed was bad, fridge dial was broke, clock/radio buzzed intermittently (ended up unplugged), outdated tv, etc..
1 night trip Sep 18, 2013
"The price was right"
A few broken items in the room made me glad I wasn't paying full price for this room.
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2013
Sean D.
"You get what you pay for and this was the cheapest"
My wife and I stayed here for a business trip and chose it since it was the least expensive near work. The breakfast is white bread, large bags of toaster waffles, Frosted Flakes and coffee. The room was fine but they weren't very anxious to clean it, just emptied our trash and gave us clean towels. We did see one roach and when we complained about cleaning the room, we were told it was only to be cleaned once a week. I would like to know which day that was if we come back so that I would only check in after it had been cleaned but when we mentioned the roach to the manager, the room was cleaned properly within an hour. The AC fridge and microwave all worked very well. We would consider staying here again but only if it's still the best deal around.
Other trip Sep 12, 2013
"Convient location."
I enjoyed my stay. The hotel was close to all the things I needed. The rooms could use a makeover, but it was clean, quiet, well priced.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
The staff was friendly.Staff accomadating with change of stay dates.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2013
"Cheap, but clean"
It was a cheap hotel right off the highway. Hallways smelled of smoke but the room was ok. Bathroom door didn't close.
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
"Economical Hotel - Need Renovations"
This is a no frills hotel . Though the bed was comfortable and the room was " Fairly" clean.
Other trip Aug 7, 2013
France
"Hershey, Lancaster, and Gettysburg"
For the distance we had to travel, it was not worth us paying for gas to pull our camper, so we stayed at the Super 8. Hotel is older, but well maintained. Could use some updating, new air handlers, etc. to get rid of the "stale hotel smell", but you get what you pay for. We were satisfied with our stay, the room and the service. Would do it again.
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2013
"Solid, unpretentious"
Had to arrive very late, so called ahead. Found my registration had been pulled and was ready when I got there. Room was nothing spectacular, but everything worked and was clean. Internet was a little spotty, but was generally okay.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
Coach
Bed was not at all comfortable
2 night trip Jul 26, 2013
"Cheap and easy"
Not bad not good, but for one night you can't beat the price.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2013
"knew what I was getting into (sort of)"
Knew hotel was by major road so expected noise. Did not expect a damp and clammy room. Must be a problem there because my friends room was the same. Our socks were filthy from walking on the carpet. Would stay there again but bring "damp rid" with me.
3 night business trip Jul 10, 2013
"Ash Tray,cigarette holed sheets of none smoking rm"
Cheep and no frills!
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
Randy
"Old and worn out, but dud the job"
I stayed here for a weekend in July. I chose it due to the cheap rates and it being dog friendly. This property has definitely seen better days. The carpets are worn, the bathroom stained. But overall it was clean enough. The fridge in the room was nice. Location is great, right next to 83. Also have a grocery store, CVS, fast food all right there. For some reason when I checked in my room had the AC turned off and the window open. It was about 95 outside that day. The room cooled down in about an hour, but this rubbed me the wrong way. Overall it is fine for the money spent but most people should probably pay a little more and stay elsewhere.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
"Ewwww...."
Scary people in the parking lot. Horrible maintenance on the building. We just wanted a shower and a bed so we weren't expecting much, but I was very disappointed. I have never seen a room so bad. We rented 2 rooms and both of the doors showed signs of having been kicked in at some point.in the past. Our bathroom door had a hole kicked in it.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
"Okay for price"
The room was a little dingy, but for the cheap price it wasn't all too bad. There were weird stains on the shower curtians. We were on the ground floor and there was some strange activity in the parking lot late at night, other than that our stay was good- the staff was friendly enough. If you stay here, BRING YOUR OWN LINENS AND PILLOWS. We would have been a LOT more comfortable if we had our own with us.
Other trip Jul 20, 2013
"Friendly check in"
It was comfy for the price
1 night trip Jul 16, 2013
Tammy
"bad"
would not go there again. stay away. expedia should not offer this as an option
Other trip Jul 17, 2013
I was satisfied with the hotel except for the cigarette smell at times was very high. As we asked for non smoking this was a problem.
2 night trip Jul 12, 2013
The air conditioner leaked, you could hear water running thru it all night, the carpet had stains, there was a hole in the sheets, there was a giant patch on the wall looks like someone kicked in a door and the knob went thru the wall. The Front desk manager was filling the breakfast bar, running to answer the phone and trying to check me out all at the same time. I would not stay there again.
1 night romance trip Jul 13, 2013
Melissa G
Rooms needs up date. The location was really great because it was near restaurants and stores! I would stay here again because the room was clean but I do recommend the front desk staff to improve on their customer service skills! Other than that it was a great stay!
1 night trip Jul 12, 2013
Dae
Good place to stay, room was clean and service was good.
4 night business trip Jul 8, 2013
Raju
"Just OK"
Thought we'd save some money...but found the hotel across the street (Red Roof Inn) twice as nice for cheaper
Other trip Jul 10, 2013
"worst hotel ever"
Horrible experience. Rooms were smelling very bad. We asked for a different room and that one was as bad as first one. We do not know what cleaning products they are using, but smelled of bad food and condiments. It supposed to be nonsmoking, but our pillows smelled of smoke, could not sleep all night. Pillows were like 2 inch high, almost flat on the mattress, had to put clothes under it to raise it. Towels had yellow stains, and black long hair on them, and not ours. I will never ever recommend this motel, stay away from it. We were charged a lot and non refundable, that's why we did not changed the motel. Bathroom dirty, took a shower with slippers one, afraid will catch something.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2013
Sergio
"Keep looking for a hotel that is maintained"
Horribly maintained building
1 night trip Jul 2, 2013
ewwww
"Believer in Duct tape"
This hotel was very old and showed it. The fridge in room leaked, the bathtub was duct taped where they removed the lever for taking a bath. The walls were duct taped from holes. The air conditioner made so much noise we tried to keep it down to prevent it from turning on so much but then you got too hot! This hotel still had linoleum!!!
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2013
"Never Again"
Non-smoking room smelled like smoking room. Bathroom had a leak. Floor flooded by morning. Bed was hard as rock and pillows were usless. The people in room above were jumping around unitl 3:30AM.
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
"good for thr price"
only needed a place to crash and for the price it wasnt bad bed was clean but even though it was a smokin room the smell was strong like the old smoke layering on the walls
1 night business trip Jun 23, 2013
"Good for money"
The room is clean. Very good for overnight stay. Liked it. Breakfast options are limited.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
Ranit
Terrible. Outdated. Noisy. Not enough towels. Only one pillow loud appliance s. could not sleep. Heard the neighbors breakfast. Dirty tables waffles. From the bag. Toaster. Broken. Yogurt. Only activa. No decaf. Coffee. No honey for my one tea bag. Will never stay again
1 night trip Jun 15, 2013
Maggie
"Stinky hotel but the room was decent & cheap"
I'm cheap, and I stay at cheap hotels so I've seen some bad ones and I've seen a lot of clean older hotels. This is an older hotel that is pretty run down. The halls smelled like urine. The room itself was decent. The bed was hard. I didn't try the breakfast, but it looked fairly simple, probably cereal, yogurt, & donuts. The room had a microwave and fridge which I like when I'm staying several days. I probably would steer away from this hotel in the future unless there were not a lot of other choices.
3 night business trip Jun 3, 2013
"only one night"
I glad it was only one night, little run down but friendly, breakfast was a joke not worth what I paid for, was clean
1 night trip May 11, 2013
"not good"
will never stay again will sleep in a car ist before staying again
3 night trip May 30, 2013