All hotels in Prague, Czech Republic

The hotel is very nice and clean. The staff is extremely pleasant and helpful. The only inconvenience was the room. It was very nice and neat, but it had 2 levels – bathroom, small kitchen and living room downstairs and bedroom upstairs, which would be just fine if not for the very little vertical space on the upper level. For someone that is short and somewhat fit there was not much of a problem although it was tiresome to walk around the bed bend half way to avoid bumping the head on the ceiling. For someone that is tall it was very difficult to get around on bended knees and upper body in horizontal position on the upper level. If we knew there are rooms like that, we would have requested one level room for our stay. I would stay in this hotel in the future - it has great location, great staff, and delicious food.
Response by Hotel Leonardo Prague
Thank you for your great comments, we are happy you did enjoy your stay with us. As you noticed, we are located in a historical building and have some classic rooms that are designed on 2 floors and we understand these rooms are not comfortable for everyone, even though they have their own charm. We always try to exchange rooms when ever this is possible and thank you for your understanding.
Other trip Oct 2, 2013
Monica
"Peace in the heart of Prague"
Loved the location near the Karlovy Most (Charles Bridge) on a street with many eating and drinking places. (The restaurant School down the street was excellent). We asked for and got a quiet room - but at the expense of a l window - we had a glass door and a skylight instead. The free breakfast buffet included delicious breads, cheeses, fruit, cereal, eggs. Unfortunately, you had to climb a flight of stairs with your plates if you wanted to eat in the courtyard - but it was nice to drink our coffee there. The front desk staff was always cordial and helpful.
Response by Hotel Leonardo Prague
Thank you for your nice comment about our boutique hotel in Prague and we are happy to learn you did enjoy your stay with us. In summer month you can also dine on our fountain courtyard as you noted. Glad you enjoyed your breakfast with us!
3 night romance trip Aug 28, 2013
"Nice hotel and close to the city center"
I was very impressed with the hotel and the staff. The location was perfect and within walking distance of everything. It was centrally located and it was easy to come and go through out the day to drop off packages or grab a nap. I would highly encourage anyone to stay here
Response by Hotel Leonardo Prague
Thank you for your great comments about our hotel, location, our staff and service we provide. We hope to see you back!
Other trip Sep 17, 2013
"Lovely Little Hotel in the center of it all"
Fantastic hotel in an excellent location in the center of it all. One block from the river and excellent restaurants surround it (be sure to try School). The famous square is a short 10 minute walk as well. The staff was fantastic as was the room. Loved the hotel and would recommend it
Response by Hotel Leonardo Prague
Thank you for your kind review of our hotel and we are so happy to hear you did enjoy your stay with us here in Prague. I do agree that School restaurant is great. We hope to see you back!
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
"good location, nice place, excellent b'fast"
I can't imagine a better place to stay in Prague for this price...
Response by Hotel Leonardo Prague
Thank you for your great comments about our hotel and we hope to see you back!
5 night trip Aug 29, 2013
"great location"
from Colorado, US: Leonardo is a part classy hotel and part B& B. Perfect location on quiet street yet close to bridge and main arteries to townsquare Friendly, helpful staff but no real concierge. ( Make sure you request bigger than a twin bed if thats what you expect. )
Response by Hotel Leonardo Prague
Thank you for your kind review of our hotel and we are so happy to hear you did enjoy your stay with us here in Prague. We are a full service 4 star hotel and our reception can provide information regarding all places of interest and restaurants. We gladly accept any request for bed preference as well.
1 night trip with friends Aug 22, 2013
bob
"Boutique Hotel in Old Town near Charles Bridge."
Great small hotel well located near transportation, 45 min to Airport. Three stories restored older building retaining the character of the old world. Convenient to Tram, Underground and bus transportation. One half block from the river and one block from the Charles Bridge. A short walk to Old Town Square. Many small restaurants and Bars near by. Staff was very helpful with transportation , maps and recommendations of places to eat and visit. The hotel is in very good repair well maintained and clean. The room was a loft sleeping arrangement with a LCD TV with Cable with many channels from many different Countries, the best I have experienced in Europe. The room had a small Kitchenette with Refrigerator. Good Wi-Fi was available in the room free. The bathroom was first class with all the amenities, soap, shampoo, hair dryer, washcloth, glass shower door and all tile. There is a patio bar and restaurant The price was very reasonable compared to other European cities but may vary according to dates of travel. I rate it a solid 4 Star and would stay hear again and recommend it to any one
Other trip Aug 15, 2013
Very nice hotel -would stay again. Loved Prague. Hotel was close to all the sites we wanted to see. The inner courtyard area is very nice. Loved the breakfast.
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
Judy
"EXCELLENT LOCATION AND SERVICE"
The location could not be better. The breakfast very good and the attentions of the personnel excellent. The room was ample enough and the cleaning conditions were alright. The free wi fi internet was a great advantage. I would recommend the hotel unconditionally.
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
"Nice hotel close to Carlo bridge"
Very friendly staff and comfortable hotel. My room was update to mezzanine. The room has nice modern design.
Response by Hotel Leonardo Prague
Thank you for your great review. Great to hear you liked our Castle View Rooms and enjoyed an upgrade.
Other trip Jul 23, 2013
"Great Hotel and location"
Centrally located to everything to see in Prague. Great breakfast buffet. Helpful friendly staff. Comfortable large rooms and bathroom.
Response by Hotel Leonardo Prague
Thank you for your kind comments about our team. I am so happy to hear we could make your stay with us so wonderful. We are constantly working on improving our service and listen to our customers.
Other trip Jul 16, 2013
Veronica
"Highly recommended it!"
This hotel was recommended to me and I am so glad I picked it. I would defiantly stay here again if I return to Prague.
Other trip Jul 11, 2013
"Everyone was so nice and helpful"
It could not have been nicer
2 night trip May 27, 2013
AMA
"Great hotel for every kind of people"
The personal si kind And very efficient, I definitely recommend this hotel. The breakfast has sufficient diversity for all the tastes. this hotel is for all kind of people.
Other trip May 31, 2013
V. Arbaiza
"Close to all must see sights; friendly staff"
It was excellent and I would recommend it to anyone visiting Prague. Very reliable staff and very helpful. Decor needs a bit of sprucing up.
3 night trip Mar 29, 2013
Joseph M
"Great Hotel and Location"
Very good hotel; great location and close to the main attractions; nice room; great breakfast; definitely recommend!
2 night trip Dec 27, 2012
"Great staff, Great Location"
Great, easily walkable location in Malá Strana, an easy walk to most of the main sights, including the Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, Jewish Quarter, Old Town Square. Also close to the tram and the metro. Staff was very pleasant and helpful with any questions we had, room was very clean, and the breakfast was excellent. Would definitely stay here again.
4 night romance trip Feb 24, 2013
Helpful staff, excellent location. Carpet and furnishings in the rooms are a tad on the shabby side, but overall a great place that we would definitely return to.
3 night romance trip Jan 15, 2013
"Great Place to Stay"
The hotel was lovely. We were greeted by a friendly staff and they went out of their way to make sure we liked our rooms. Their breakfast is FABULOUS and included in the price of the hotel. The location was close to the city center. Would definitely stay here again.
2 night trip Dec 20, 2012
Sturgga
"A great location"
A very nice hotel. Comfortable and welcoming. A great location. Easy to get around with many restaurants and cafes close by.
3 night family trip Dec 26, 2012
"Awesome Hotel for an Awesome City"
Great location interesting room space! It will defy what you will expect of a hotel room but I assure you it'd be a great conversation starter. The staff is incredibly helpful and the use of the Business Center is free. The breakfast fare is conventional, but very tasty. This hotel is great for a Tourist but AWESOME if you're a Traveler.
Other trip Nov 30, 2012
Ivan
"The best hotel you can imagine"
The Leonardo hotel in Prague is amazing. It has perfect location, few minutes walk from Charles bridge and tons of excellent restaurants and pubs, and 10-20 minutes walk from any monument worth seeing in the city. Staying at Leonardo saved us public transport tickets. Also, the hotel itself is beautiful and the rooms are perfect. Nothing is missing, everything is clean and comfortable. The stay couldn't be better, simple as that.
Other trip Nov 27, 2012
"Absolutely Perfect"
We had the coolest room...big beams, tons of space, awesome rooftop windows...LOVED IT!
4 night trip Nov 17, 2012
Marc
"Best location in Prague for sightseeing"
Location is perfect Walking distance to everything you want to see in Prague including the trams. Great staff. Excellent restaurant Location, location, location!
Other trip Nov 8, 2012
"a fantastic place to say"
i had a fantastic stay here, i couldn't have asked for better service thank you so much
Other trip Oct 25, 2012
"The magnificant Hotel Leonardo"
The staff and service at the Hotel Leonardo was the Most pleasant aspect of my stay in Prague. There helpfulness and friendliness made my stay in Prague something I shall never forget. Add the proximity of so many tourist attractions to the Hotel Leonardo it makes this a must stay for anyone visiting Prague.
3 night trip Oct 5, 2012
james
"Great Location and Friendly Hotel"
Overall I liked the location of Hotel Leonardo, The Breakfast Included is very good, it would greatly add whole foods low sugar and low carb. Hotel staff is highly friendly, I had trouble connecting to Wi-Fi ( free) and a nice young from hotel desk, even He went to my room to try to resolve the problem almost midnight and my problem was solved, I spent 10 nights in this Prague hotel and was very satisfied with the price and quality.
Other trip Oct 20, 2012
Francisco
"Best place to go"
Perfect central location, minutes from all major tourist venues. Excellent helpful staff. Great Wi-Fi everywhere in hotel. Great buffet breakfast. Very well maintained property. A great value.
Other trip Oct 12, 2012
"Hotel Leonardo"
I stayed with my wife in Hotel Leonardo 6 nights. It was clean, friendly, quiet and very conveniently located for walks in the Prague old town of the Charles Bridge, and for public transportation (it is a bad place if you come with a car and need to park it). Breakfast is tasty and fresh, and it is within walking distance of two plain but superb restaurants--Lehka Hlava (needs reservations) and New Kabul. It blends nicely with old-town charm.
Other trip Oct 10, 2012
The hotel is located in the riverside of City. The room is very large and clean. But parking is a problem.
Other trip Sep 24, 2012
"Very happy with this hotel"
Location couldn't be better (close to the action, but not 'in' the action). Staff was very nice and helpful, the inlcuded breakfast was very nice (in the basement of the hotel, which is a must to check out...as basements go). Room was nice, we were on the side facing the street, luckily the street is only one lane and isn't too noisy. Free wireless in the room which was great. Front desk sells tram tickets, which was helpful on the way out. Neighboorhood is nice, lots of good restaurants/bars within blocks of the hotel.
Family trip Sep 16, 2012
Chad
"Perfect tourist hotel"
As a first time visitor to Prague I did not know which hotel to stay or or which area was best. I was pleasantly surprised by the Hotel Leonardo. The staff was very friendly and accomodating. The room was one of the largest I have stayed in while in Europe. The location was just a short 5 minute walk to the Charles Bridge. The included breakfast was very nice and a great way to start a long day of sight seeing. I would definitely reccomned this hotel to my friends.
Romance trip Sep 11, 2012
Kat B.
"Good hotel"
Very nice hotel. We were given a double room with sperate sleeping areas, a kitchenette and a large bathroom although without a bath tub. We were very close to the famous Charles bridge.
Other trip Aug 24, 2012
"Delightful Stay"
Our stay at the Hotel Leonardo Prague was exceptional. The hotel was modern, tastefully decorated and perfectly located. Our room was big and well furnished. The hotel staff were eager to serve and ensure our stay was comfortable. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
Other trip Aug 13, 2012

"Prague a Magical city"
This hotel is wonderful and it is located in a fantastic location just steps away from where all the action and interest in Prague is. a short walk away one can view the Palace complex and the Charles bridge. At night this view is also quite spectacular. You can easily walk to hundreds of restaurants. Next door to the hotel is a quirky but excellent restaurant named after a famous Czech poet. Be sure to get a Prague card and a transit passes at the municpal tourist office located near the centre of the city (pink building) .one can get to the airport and the train station from the hotel quite easily with this.
3 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
Coral
"Hotel Perfection"
Fabulous Hotel in a wonderful, picturesque city. Staff are second to none. Couldn't do enough for me and their expertise, efficiency, friendliness, assistance and charm is exceptional. Spotlessly clean and well organised. A perfect example of how a professional hotel should be operated .
3 night trip Jul 1, 2015
"from Canada and Japan"
I was there for 3 days and 4 nights. For its price range, it is the most elegant hotel that I have stayed. Each morning I look forward to the breakfast before heading out and look forward for a relaxing evening after a long day of walking and sight seeing. Because of the convenient location, I was able to go back to the hotel to relax before heading out again. The staff was excellent. This hotel would be one of the reasons that I would go back to Prague for another visit and I highly recommend this hotel.
4 night trip with friends Jun 28, 2015
"Liked it thoroughly"
Convenient to old city center, accessible to transport, in an historic building restored to a high modern standard. Lovely interior courtyard restaurant/bar area.
5 night business trip Jun 25, 2015
"Feels like home - Anytime Again"
One of best experiences ever. Genuinely friendly and competent staff, room and service quality impeccable, location just a stonethrow from Charles Bridge and the river - could not have made a better choice.
3 night romance trip Jun 10, 2015
Winfried
"Excellent River view"
Excellent river view and spacious room; highly recommendated
3 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
Chan
"Couples long weekend."
We just returned from a wonderful long weekend in Prague. The Leonardo hotel is in a great location close to all major sites and wonderful restaurants. The staff at the hotel are attentive and friendly and go out of their way to make your stay enjoyable. The breakfast buffet is excellent and sets you up for a hard day sightseeing. I highly recommend this hotel.
3 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Stephen
"Close to the action in Prague"
Really enjoyed Prague and this hotel was an excellent springboard to do everything we wanted
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Fiona
"Perfect weekend break location!"
We really enjoyed our stay at Hotel Leonardo - the location is just fantastic for all of the sites and we managed to walk everywhere with relative ease. Although close to the Charles Bridge and the main square it is in a quiet spot. The staff were excellent - very friendly and efficient. We had one small problem with the hot water in the room on our second day and phoned down to check it had been reported. The next time we went to reception for something else they recognised our room number and offered us a complimentary meal in the restaurant (which turned out to be three courses and drinks!). Having booked to eat there on arrival and really enjoyed an excellent meal we jumped at the chance to enjoy their Czech cuisine again. The room was good size for 2 people and well equipped. The decor and condition of the hotel overall was very good and we felt comfortable in the informal nature of the surroundings. The courtyard looks like a great place to sit and relax with a drink in the warmer weather! Overall, an excellent experience.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Chris & Claire
"Friendly, comfortable Hotel in excellent location."
We had a great week in the lovely city of Prague and found this Hotel a great base for getting around from. Our room was comfortable and clean, the staff were very friendly and helpful and the Breakfasts were very good.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Margaret
"Lovely hotel in fantastic location."
Lovely warm welcome from hotel staff. Provided information about the area. Fab hotel. Would definitely stay here again if go back to Prague.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"Perfect location"
Staff were fantastic, room was spot on and a great location
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"A great stay"
We travelled to Prague for my wife's 50th birthday. The hotel was fantastic - our suite was enormous!! The location was perfect with all the main tourist attractions being within walking distance.. The hotel staff were brilliant and could not do enough for us. They provided a cornucopia of fresh fruit in recognition of my wife's birhday (including huge strawberries dipped in chocolate!!) and decorated our table when we dined in the restaurant that evening. The buffet breakfast was amazing. We only made one small observation and that was that the shower took a while to drain. Within minutes the problem was resolved!!
"Great spot for all the sites in old town."
Really happy we choose this hotel walking distance to all we wanted to see.The staff were all so helpful,room was large,clean and quiet.we enjoyed a fantastic breakfast each day with omlet boiled or fried eggs cooked to order. Within walking distance really good restaurants and bars. Would definitely stay there again if returning to Prague such a beautiful city. We had a lovely five night break.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
Debbie
"Wonderful Hotel, great location"
A great hotel based near Charles Bridge hotel, arrived to be greeted by a very warm reception from Lucie, nothing was too much trouble for any of the staff and all our needs were catered for very well. We were fortunate to have a junior suite, which was very spacious, clean and bed wonderfully comfortable. The breakfast was excellent too, enough variety and always plentiful Would defintley recommend this hotel.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
"Excellent weekend away"
We stayed at Leonardo's for a long weekend and had excellent service. The bottle of bubbles to celebrate Tabs birthday was a fabulous surprise.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015