All hotels in Treasure Island, Florida, United States of America
11360 Gulf Boulevard, Treasure Island, FL, 33706, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Weekend getaway"
We live about 2 hours away in central florida and like to get to the coast as often as we can. This was our second trip to south beach condo and it definitely won't be the last! Love it!
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
abby
"Beach at your doorstep; service at your fingertips"
This condo-hotel is a gem! The staff is friendly, efficient, helpful and accommodating, which is an A+ for weary business travelers. Condos are clean, well stocked with linens and dishes. Walking distance to all local restaurants, grocery and of course, souvenier shops. This is a great choice for enjoying the Florida sunshine.
1 night business trip Jul 18, 2014
Lexi
"Centrally located.."
Most of staff were pleasant and friendly..centrally located..walking distance to nice restaurants..bus stops close to hotel to take you to area attractions..
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
jr
"Very clean, nicely decorated, updated condo."
Condo was very clean, updated & directly on the beach. Staff was pleasant but not overly nice - they could have been nicer & more friendly. They were all business. We liked having some beach chairs, an umbrella, beach towels, and bacis supplies to get buy like dish detergent , laundry soap, shampoo, etc..... Again, very clean which put my mind at ease. Only thing bad was check-out was too early, 10 am! We had to sit in the airport for 4 hours early with 2 kids & one of them has special needs.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
family of 4
"Loved it!"
Rooms were clean. Close to John's Pass. Hammocks were relaxing!!! Would stay there again in a heartbeat!!!
3 night trip Jun 28, 2014
"Great layout of room"
We have stayed here a couple of times. We really like the bedroom in the room and at a reasonable price.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"Rich in Fun poor in hospitality"
My family and I stay here every year and make great memories every time. The condo-hotel is one of the best on Treaure Island for sure. The staff this time was exceptionally rude. I'd like to chalk it up to the fact that they don't make much money but can't see why working directly on one of the most beautiful beaches in the state could be such a drag. We enjoyed the pool and hammocks on the beautiful lush grass. This is the only hotel on this strip of beach that has grass so it is nice to sit under the palm trees, grill out, play games etc.
2 night trip Jul 2, 2014
"Nice hotel, beautiful view from nice room."
From the moment we arrived we were greeted by a friendly staff. The room was well stocked with a kitchen, laundry room, and clean bathroom. The views were spectacular. Beach was steps from the hotel. Highly reccommend!
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
"Beautiful location, but needs updating."
The location was central to everything and the beach was fantastic. The exterior of South Beach looks great but when you walk into your condo, it's truly a different story. The furniture is very run down and is too large for the bedrooms, and the floors were dirty underneath the furniture. The closets were off the tracks because of the rust and corrosion. The master bath was so small that only one person can be in it at a time and the kitchen was very out dated as well:-( Love the staff and the maintenance guy (we had him fix a few things), but I wouldn't consider staying again till they completely renovated the units.
5 night trip with friends May 28, 2014
Lora
"Awesome"
Very friendly staff, super clean and comfortable beds and nice view from balcony. Everything was perfect, the only thing I didn't like to much is that the pool area is small and narrow. But couldn't ask for a better room
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
jackie
"Great hotel. Loved the room."
Very helpful staff and great hotel. Room was very comfortable and clean. Bed was very comfortable and the kids loved the pullout with the air mattress. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
mark
"Awsome"
Great hotel!
2 night trip Jun 12, 2014
"Nice hotel, nice staff, nice view of the beach"
The check in was easy and the staff was great. They friendly and informative. The room was very nice and very welcoming and had the perfect view of the gulf. The only negative thing I have to say is that the sheets and towels could have been a lot cleaner. The sheets felt like it have a residue on it as if there was a ton clothes softener was used on it, but there were stains on the pillows and the bath towels, which I obviously was not crazy about. They were define fly noticeable enough to made me nervous to get in the bed and use the towels. I had brought my own towels for beach from home, so I just used those instead. Other than that it was wonderful and a pleasant stay.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
Jann
"Love having a condo versus a regular hotel room"
From check in to check out the staff was more than accommodating. The condo was clean and well stocked with all of the comforts of home. More than we could have asked for.
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
"Great place to stay !"
We loved this place! It was really close to restaurants and John's Pass Boardwalk. The beach wasn't crowded. The pool was nice. It stays shaded until about 11, but we enjoyed being at the beach in the mornings anyway. It was nice having a washer and dryer to do a quick load of laundry if needed. The day we had to check our we didn't have to be at the airport for several more hours and they let us stay at the pool and use their bathroom/changing room before we left so we were able to get one more full day in the sun!!!
4 night trip with friends May 28, 2014
"Beautiful views and Immaculate"
Just a wonderful place to stay. Very friendly and helpful staff. The condo was SUPER clean and everything was excellently maintained and in perfect working order. (I am squeamish in most hotels, so I don't say this lightly.) I hope to return again, and would highly recommend this condo hotel to all my family and friends.
3 night trip May 16, 2014
Eckerd Mom
"Great location on Tresure Island"
Right on the beach. Sunset viewing directly from the balcony. Kid friendly place with a nice kitechnette
5 night trip May 9, 2014
"Great beach location"
The staff is friendly and helpful and the condo was well appointed and clean.
5 night trip May 4, 2014
Only downside is the long walk to the water / beach
Other trip May 11, 2014
"Great week"
Had an excellent time. Hotel was clean and modern. Would go back again.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"clean, comfortable condo"
great location on beach,washer/dryer convenient in condo, nice staff
3 night trip Apr 21, 2014
"Wonderful Place to Spend your Vacation!!"
VERY friendly, accommodating staff! The rooms are very nice, lots of room; well stocked kitchen; lots of dishes, storage containers. Bed was very comfortable! Right on the beach, beautiful beach, very clean; raked daily, just gorgeous! We will be back!
7 night trip Apr 19, 2014
Joy
"Great condo rental"
Have nothing but positive things to say about out stay. This is a condo rental so don't expect the same level of pampering as a 4 or 5 star resort but for what it is intended to be I could not have been happier with my stay. Great location on the beach, clean, well maintained and supplied condo units and grounds , terrific views of the beach and area, easy and friendly and welcoming staff.
3 night trip with friends Apr 19, 2014
Visitor
"Great place!"
Everything was wonderful. Everyone was friendly and helpful. The condo was clean and roomy and had everything we needed. There were loads of coupons in the lobby that we used for everything we did for the week in the Tampa/St.Pete area. The location was convenient to everything, especially Tropicana Field which we went to for a Yankees-Rays game. We'll be back!
6 night trip Apr 13, 2014
Alan Spiegel
"Spring break 2014"
We stay there for our one week spring break vacation and I was very happy even I think you can find bit cheaper.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
andy
"Excellent location but parking can be an issue"
Very nice location, comfortable two bedroom condo. Friendly staff. Wonderful view. Shared condo with another couple and had two cars. Had to pay $12 a day to park 2nd car off site first two nights when it was full.
4 night trip Jan 17, 2014
Carmine
"Pleasant, and a good value"
If you prefer luxury with upscale furnishings and amenities, this is not for you. But, our one bedroom offered everything we needed and was clean and colorfully decorated. The unit was smaller then some one bedroom condos we have stayed in, but it was adequate for 2 people.The king sized bed was comfortable with plenty of pillows. Kitchen had dishes to make simple meals, and featured nice granite counter tops. Also had granite counter tops in bathroom, but only one sink and a tub/shower combo. Compared to some of the pricier accomodations on Treasure Island, this was a big improvement over a standard hotel room. As we were only there three days, we didn't use the washer and dryer, but for a longer stay, they'd come in handy. The view from our 4th floor balconey of the beach and ocean was great! The hotel was quiet even though we were told at least one of the nights, it was sold out,.
Other trip Jan 23, 2014
Kyanna
"Perfect location with beautiful views."
The South Beach Condo Hotel is great for family's or couple's that like it quiet. There is no restaurant or bar at this Hotel/Condo so there are no loud noises associated with such. Make sure you get a room on the 3rd Floor or HIGHER or your ocean view will be obstructed by palm trees. Actually, we were on the 3rd Floor and the room was great but I think the 4th floor would have had a slightly better view. Room was very clean with full kitchen, living room, bedroom and bathroom. Large Balcony overlooking the ocean. The Pool is a bit small but offers enough space to cool off after being on the beach. John's Pass is only 1 mile away and there are tons of restaurants and bars in both directions. Overall a great place to stay.
2 night trip Dec 10, 2013
Tom Smith
"Gulf Coast Getaway"
Great location, superb beach, good service, well equipped condo ideal for weekend getaway. Been going there for 7 years now and never disappoints.
2 night family trip Dec 7, 2013
Nigel
"Happy to have been stuck at the beach"
We loved it there! Due to bad weather in Dallasour flight was delayed 3 days. Our timeshare we own didn't have a place for us to stay over the extra nights. South Beach took us in and we loved it!
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2013
Melanie Yancey
"Very nice hotel!"
Just as they stated, excellent location, great view, clean and a friendly staff. We definitely would stay here again!
Other trip Nov 14, 2013
brent
"Great Room and Location"
Everything was perfect. Room was very clean. Hotel staff was very nice.
2 night trip Oct 31, 2013
Earl
"Great view felt safe at this place"
Friendly polite people
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
"Lovely room but that's it"
The hotel is great if you are of retirement age or Caucasian. There is no gym.. No entertainment just shuffleboard and horseshoes. The demographics I realized after the fact were 97% white, 2% Latino and .20% black. So if you are of a different ethnic background then white this town is not for you.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
Great place for honeymoons
6 night business trip Oct 27, 2013
Jose
"great stay"
great stay great staff great location a couple of very minor items that did not negate the overall experience. coldest nite this year ---go figure but i guess it was not their fault! could use some decaf coffee in supplies; found some sand grit in the bed under the quilts--we had just turned down the sheets and not have any sand on our selves so not sure what from ---again not a deal breaker. had great view from room 405. matress too soft for our taste --i guess they cannot cater to everyone's mattress taste! again would defintitley stay again.
1 night trip Oct 24, 2013
"Directly on the beach."
Directly on the Gulf beach Treasure Island has one of the widest beaches in Florida so be prepared to cross a lot of sand to get to the water. I think it's spectacular the you can rent a modern condo abutting this stretch of beach. A huge Publix is within walking distance and downtown St. Petersburg is a 15 minute drive away and is surprisingly hip. The Middle Grounds restaurant is a half block away and I highly recommend. Sunken Gardens has been a Florida attraction for 80+ years and can still impress the most jaded tourist for only four bucks. Fun area...do it!
Other trip Oct 13, 2013
"Extremely clean, updated, excellent staff."
Overall it is a very nice place. Excellent view of Gulf from balcony. Room was clean and updated. The reasons I do not give it a 5: There is no Jacuzzi and the pool is pretty small. The building is right on the beach, but it's a long walk to the water. The master bedroom was not on Gulf side.
Other trip Oct 11, 2013
The condo was great. Beautiful view but we were on the 5th floor. Some rooms on lower levels have their views blocked by trees. I can't think of anything bad to say about this Condo; however, the beach itself wasn't the best. It was very shelly and about a 5 min walk to get to the ocean.
7 night family trip Sep 28, 2013
Jena
"Great place for that price"
A great place for the price we pay. I stay in a large one bedroom with a great view on the 4rd floor. A nice kitchen with basic tuff. Great leaving room with a nice tv and a gray view. The rooms were clean and the employees friendly, no house keeper was send in the 8 days we stay, but I don't feel like we need one. Love this place. I stay in many other hotels in the area and pay a lot of more money for a room. From today and now this is the place to stay love it.
6 night family trip Sep 30, 2013
Charlie
"Nice hotel with great beach access & views"
We had a great time and my kids loved the beach. The dolphins jumping off shore each morning was awesome! The air bed in the living room couch was super comfy - I wish they had one in the master!
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
Stacie
I was pleasantly surprised when we arrived. The one bedroom condo was very nice, clean and had all the necessary items we needed. We used the grills and it was great having the beach view from balcony.
2 night family trip Sep 22, 2013
"Awesome.day ever!!!!"
The resort was beautiful. The staff was nice. Our room was ready fast and it had an amazing view of the beach. It was close, like 2 min. The water was clear and refreshing.
Other trip Sep 26, 2013
christine
"nice condo/hotel within walking distance to beach"
very friendly staff. answered any questions we had..helped us with bus schedule info and best restaurants to eat at..one of the best places we stayed at..planning a return trip soon..
Other trip Sep 25, 2013
"Location on the Beach, very nice helpful staff."
Great, no complaints.
1 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2013
Troyman
I will not recommended, because we pay to have a beach front view with a king bed but they give us a garden view with a queen bed, so make sure before you book.
2 night trip Sep 9, 2013
Alex
"Great balcony views!"
My husband and I spent 3 nights at this property. The staff was extremely kind and helpful and the condo was quite comfortable and quiet. Great location close to restaurants and a grocery store. The only negatives were loud children in the pool, which is not very large, and smelling cigarette smoke on our balcony from adjoining guests.
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
LJ
"I highly recommend staying here"
Everything was great, clean and close to everything we wanted to do. Mandy at the front desk is great and very helpful, we will say here again.
2 night romance trip Sep 11, 2013
"Like your own condo"
Had a very nice visit here. The property is very well maintained. The large unit was renovated and fully stocked. Couldn't have asked for more. Surprised us with a welcome bottle of wine for my birthday. Beach location is beautiful. Easy access to shops and restaurants. very good value as well. Will definitely return.
Other trip Sep 13, 2013
"Spectacular"
Hotel was beautiful more than what I epected. Cleaned wonderful staff. I felt I was home with all the comfort it offered. I am planning to go there again next year.
Other trip Sep 6, 2013