All hotels in Park City, Utah, United States of America
2060 Sidewinder Dr, Park City, UT, 84060, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Delicious food
  • Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Great pool
    Comfortable
    Bad breakfast
"Park Plaza is great!"
Stayed here during the Sundance Film Festival. It was lovely. Wonderful.
1 night trip Jan 29, 2016
"Just fine!"
Just a one night stay! It was fine bed was a little small and bathroom was tiny! Not bad, just fine!!
1 night family trip Sep 14, 2015
"Convenient location outside of town."
Nice place, It is a time share where the owners let you rent the room by the day. Pretty detailed paperwork before you get your keys. Evening Desk clerk had poor attitude towards folks checking in or asking for towels. Morning clerk was very friendly. Nice inside pool and hot tub.
1 night business trip Sep 16, 2015
Pictures are taken at night so you can't really recognize it in the day time. Rooms were nice and comfortable.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
Lupe
Amazing...that's all I can say!
1 night business trip Aug 5, 2015
"Close to park city fun"
Close to friends who were staying in the area, room is very small, but was clean and bed was comfy.
1 night romance trip Aug 4, 2015
Jeffrey
Nice room. Fair price for Park City. Would come back.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
Check-in a disaster! We had expedia make the reservation direct as we needed a hotel that would accept pets. On arrival they denied check in because we had a dog! Cost me $50.00 to board the dog at a vets
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
Great hotel!!!! Great location and great staff!#! We would definitely stay there again!
Other trip Jul 9, 2015
This was a great hotel, really nice service, comfy bed. Only things that could have been better was the amount of parking and our room was right by the pool and it was kind of loud. Not a problem because we're a young couple but if you had sleeping kids it might be.
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Denver
Had a good stay at this place, wish the shuttle service was running in the summer time, but free city bus was close by.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
"Looked nice, was excited, left sad"
The hotel was nice, the lemon water was amazing, the hot tub was mildly warm, no hot water in the room, bed was too firm, WHO DOES ONLY CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST ONE DAY A WEEK?? On a Monday!?!?
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"Great staff - room average."
Staff and especially housekeeping very courteous to the guests. We accidentally left a laptop in the room when we left. Housekeeping turned in the computer to the front desk. We appreciate their honesty. WiFi was not good and constantly loosing our connection. Also, the morning we left we had no hot water to shower. Room was clean and well stocked. Very noisy it was easy to hear the guests next door and upstairs.
2 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
"wow!!! great hotel!!!"
We were very impressed with this hotel. We had the 2 bedroom condo and it was awesome!!!! Staff was great!!! Hotel location was perfect. We would definitely stay there again.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Moses
Room was too hot, pool inside is really weird
1 night trip with friends Jun 20, 2015
misti
"good one night stop over."
Swimming pool inside in the middle of hotel. It's very noisy if you have a room facing center. Try to get a room down the hallway.
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
"Fun Stay"
We had a wonderful stay. Our family had a lot of Fun. The staff was very helpful and accommodating. Thank you so much for a very enjoyable stay.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
"dontv stay here"
I was very dissapointed. Way too much $ for what ut was worth
1 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
"Very Nice Hotel"
Very nice, quiet hotel.
3 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
sharon
"Service is awesome."
The service here is outstanding. The staff really seems to care that you have a great stay and they go out of their way to make that happen. I wish the wall between the pool and the jacuzi were a window or not there at all. It's impossible to sit in the jacuzzi and watch the kids in the pool--that may be a plus for some jacuzzi goers.
4 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Carla
"Lovely hotel"
Got engaged in park city and this was the perfect hotel to stay. Quiet with lovely features such as fire
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"get less than you pay for."
This place has a lot features that are great, unfortunately a friendly and helpful front desk staff is not one of them. We met one clerk who was nice, the rest were very inconvenienced by our presence it seemed. This is not a place to bring kids, it was obvious they were irritated by our little guy. It's really unfortunate because we really liked everything else about the place other than the staff who can't call back or answer or questions.
3 night family trip Jul 23, 2014
Kara
"Better for a family"
Came for our anniversary. Our room was filthy so we were moved to another room that was clean. Fireplace didn't work and when we called to get it fixed no one came. It was pretty noisy with all the kids in the pool and we could hear kids running around. For the money this is great for families-not for a romantic get-away.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
LH
"Wonderful family gathering place"
Rented 5 rooms and no issues in any of them. The pool and hot tub w err re great..
david
"Park Plaza in Park City"
It's a great location in Park City, a town I'm very familiar with. The hotel was clean and comfortable and reminded me of family vacations with the pool in the middle of the atrium of rooms. The room was small, but it had a kitchen which is nice if you're on the road a lot. But no kitchen sink, you had to use the bathroom sink which is kinda gross. I ended up leaving my dishes on the counter. The only problem I had was it was super hot in the room. They had just put their heat on and it blasted in without control. I had to open a window to even it out. And the pet fee was $35 which is a little more than I'm comfortable paying. They have secure parking that was free, and that's great when you don't want to lug all your stuff inside. And the garage goes directly up to the room floors.
1 night trip Oct 24, 2014
Samantha
"High class accommodations."
Welcome truffles on the bed. Granite counters in kitchen and bath. Room was small, however very functional.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Lori
"Honeymooners !"
U have a clean, quiet house ! This isn't an accident, some where ,,, U have leaders that train,,, lead and employees that motivated,,, To Do ! Thank U ALL.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Idaho Kids !
"Worst Hotel Experience of my Life"
Upon checking in the man behind the counter noticed that my friend and I were part of a bachelorette party. He immediately told us he would call the cops on us if we were loud or were dancing in the room (only two of us from the bachelorette party chose to stay at this hotel). He also said he kicked out several girls at 3:00 AM a week prior because they were too loud and stated that he laughed at them when they were crying and saying they had nowhere to go. He was very threatening and we didn't show any signs of being unruly customers. He also tried to get our phone number so he could give us rides. Additionally, he said he would be coming up to our hotel room with us when we came back for the evening. He was extremely unprofessional and we were beyond uncomfortable staying here based upon how he was talking to us. When we asked if we could leave our car in the drive up to unload our bags he said we had 5 minutes to get our stuff out of our car and up into our room and back to move the car or he would tow our car. Additionally, there was no parking available for us in the garage and we parked on the street. The room is old and the water was warm but never got hot from any faucet in the kitchen or bathroom. There were holes in the bed sheets. I will never stay here again.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Kristen
Nice room and amenities. Avoid rooms that are close to pool if you want to nap or go to bed early.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
steve
"Park City"
We have stayed here before, and have always been satisfied.They go out of there way for you. It is a fun place. Thought that they were going to do some remodeling, but didn't see it.
4 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Chuck
Overall a great visit. Friendly and helpful staff. Our room was clean and comfortable. Loved the fireplace! Minor maintenance issues. The bathroom door was very tight when closed. The in room fridge noise was noticeable at night. I would return to the Park Plaza in the future.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
"Nice for families"
Nice for families but a bit run down and dated. Parking garage ceiling clearance is very low so I has to park my truck on the street. The room was reasonably nice with decent beds. It fit 6 of us nicely.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Nice hotel, but very noisy"
The hotel was nice, the pool was clean and nice. The rooms were not quiet, we had screaming kids in the room next to us and could hear every door slam and the crying. The hotel didn't have any amenities or a gift shop, which would have been nice. We did like the convenience of the bus service, the hosts were very courteous and helpful with questions.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Everything about everything is perfect in Park City Utah. If you found something to complain about in either this hotel or the town, it would be your problem. Amazing place, a class act all around.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
"It was a nice hotel"
Staff was friendly Location was good Two eating places close by
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
"Nice place to stay in Park City."
The only negative was that I could not sleep the first night due to some very rude, noisy and inconsiderate hotel guests. It was frustrating because I'd traveled that day and had to be fresh for business meetings all of the next day and evening. I politely complained at the front desk the next morning and was moved to another room, on the top floor so no one was above me. The hotel rep was apologetic about the unruly guests and also upgraded me to a larger room/suite with a balcony. I appreciated the way this was handled, and understand that there was likely no way the hotel staff could have anticipated renting to that particular inconsiderate group would have resulted in a disturbance to many of their other guests.
3 night trip Aug 6, 2014
"One night."
It was a quick stop on the way home. Very nice place with very clean rooms. The price was very reasonable.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Ike
"Nice walking trail closeby...nice hike to P. C."
Lovely experience, nice, clean, friendly staff and well run. Nice location.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
well travelled
Not a "walk awat from main st." Its actually a mile and a half
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"was a excelent night like a Honeymoon."
Very nice place, clean, comfort and excellent Staff
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Luis
This room was beautiful!! Very clean, with every amenity we could have wanted (and more, since we only stayed one night). The only downside was that the walls were thin; we could hear our neighbors "enjoying one another." This hotel was very conveniently located, within walking distance of the finish line of our event.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Tamara H.
"Nice studio at a great price through Expedia"
The room was clean with a nice kitchen. The rate was reasonable through Expedia. The main atrium had a large swimming pool and spa which were occupied by children. I would stay again.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Passing through
"Tucked away with comforts of home"
Park Plaza exceeded my expectations for the price I paid. Pros: good locations, covered parking, mini kitchen and utensils to cook with, nice indoor pool, friendly front desk, and within walking distance of restaurants, stores and short drive to Main St. Ski storage available although I as there in the summer. Cons: NOISY. Room was located right next to pool, literally within 2 steps and kids were noisy until about 10 p.m. The only sink was the bathroom sink so dishes had to be washed in bathroom sink, t.v reception was poor most nights, NO hot water due to a broken boiler for a day and no offer of compensation despite calls to the front desk. Overall a comfortable, well located little hotel for a great price in Park City.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
Lor
"You Get What You Pay For"
The room and the facility were nice, but older. They have a ridiculous check in process with a mandatory contract that has to be initialed that contains a dozen different issues like holding them harmless for everything and a $150 late checkout penalty, which I didn’t know about until after I arrived. At that point my reservation cancellation period had expired, so what was left but to sign. The staff was very unfriendly and had no clue that the customer should come first. The towels for the swimming pool & spa have to be picked up at the front desk. I waited ten minutes for a towel while the only agent on duty discussed some kind internal billing issue on the telephone. At check out early the next morning, I asked for a copy of my closing bill and the agent said Expedia had charged me, so she couldn’t provide one. I wanted something to show that I had checked out on time and returned their electronic room and garage door key fob. I wanted to make sure I wouldn’t be charged any of their penalty charges, but I left with nothing.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
"Home away from home"
Hotel was beautiful, felt very at home. Great for a long term or short term stay!
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Kayla
"comfy beds, kind of loud"
I didn't really read the description of the room, I just needed somewhere to stay. If I would have read closer I would have seen my room had a kitchenette and I could have made my meals there. I just went with my girlfriend for a night to see a concert. They only serve breakfast on Monday? That was kind of weird. The hotel is about a 40 minute walk to Main St, or you can take a bus. The beds were really comfortable. The room next to us had a few children which woke us up in the morning. The room had a coffee maker with a free Wolfgang Puck coffee pouch. They have movies to rent at the front desk and free popcorn in the room. The front desk was very nice. The hotel is more for an extended stay I think, but I enjoyed my one night.
1 night trip Jun 19, 2014
"Overall great"
Everyone from the grandkids to the grandparents enjoyed the stay. TV and bathrooms in every room bedroom and open area was very good. Some went riding bikes in the foothills went to Jordannell Reservoir. Swimming in the pool, overall just a great weekend. Beds were very comfortable. Dining & kitchen area saved us lots of money not have to go out and eat.
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014
SJUte
Took a long time to check in but overall the place was nice. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. I liked the location as it was a little ways off the main roads. I would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2014
MattMc
"Fair stay for the price"
Comfortable stay, good location. Shower head is really low and takes forever to warm up. Very comfortable bed.
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
"Great hotel for any occasion"
The Park Plaza Resort is a perfect resort for Park City fun. My wife and I booked a room so that we could get away for a few days. The occasion was our wedding anniversary. I could not have gotten a better value anywhere else. This resort is located close to old town park city but out of the immediate tourist zone which helps keep a quiet environment. The staff was helpful and amazing and helped guide my wife and I through our trip there to find the best spas and restaurants in the area. During my stay, I had the opportunity to meet the Assistant General Manager, Ulises, who was extremely kind and helpful. We were happy with every aspect of our trip and we are already planning our next trip out there. This resort is better than a good value for your money, it is an experience that you won't forget.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014