All hotels in Park City, Utah, United States of America
2060 Sidewinder Dr, Park City, UT, 84060, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Noisy neighbors."
The underground parking and location of the hotel were great. The rooms were clean enough and they had a microwave, stovetop and needed utensils etc.. Bedding and towels etc were great. My biggest gripe was the thin walls. Literally every word of the drunken, cackling brood of ladies next door came through. Every word and noise uttered. Brutal. The next night we had a normal couple next door and we slept soundly. Sooo, nice normal folks=great nights sleep.
Other trip Feb 11, 2014
frank
"Wonderful stay"
This place was everything we hoped for, clean, cozy, comfy…definitely going back next year!
2 night trip Jan 23, 2014
Lili
"Very nice hotel/resort!"
We have stayed at the Park Plaza Resort two years in a row now when attending Sundance Film Festival. The room (suite) is reasonably priced, clean, and the staff is great! It's quiet and we have never had to fight for the hot tub! I will stay here again and again!
Other trip Jan 27, 2014
The service at the Park Plaza Resort was awful. From the manager down to the staff. Lack of cooperation from the hotel when they made a huge mistake and put an important item in someone else's room. They refused to find the items missing and when they finally located them, about 30 minutes before the end of an important event, no compensation was made. An insulting reimbursement on a cab ride was given... Never, ever again!
2 night business trip Jan 20, 2014
Producers Guild of America
"Free shuttles to Park City & Deer Valley"
Great condos but with hotel management services. Indoor spa and pool are nice (except the chlorine). Beware if you bring dogs they charge $30/night/bedroom, so if you have 2 dogs it's $60/night (might just want to board your dog then!). Great shuttle service to ski resorts and anywhere else (grocery store, downtown etc.).
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
"Nice condos bear park city bus."
We had one room at the Marriott (across the street) and one at the Park Plaza. If we could have combined the room at the Park Plaza with the amenities of the Marriott it would have been perfect! The park plaza gave us a beautiful room with a full kitchen, dining area and living room with a working fireplace. The bedroom was spacious with a big king bed. Living quarters at the Park Plaza were infinitely better; the marriott scored better on amenities though. No signs of construction that others warned about. It must be finished.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
george
"Great time"
The people at the Park Plaza really took care of us. We stayed for two nights in one of their two bedroom suites. We enjoyed the fireplace and the soft beds. Everybody was very helpful.
2 night romance trip Dec 28, 2013
Jenny G.
Hotel was dark and had an overall odor of chlorine.Although our room was remodeled the finish work was poorly done. The rooms are noisy and we could hear the occupant above walking around all night long as hear the construction in the neighboring rooms during the day..
Other trip Dec 15, 2013
"My only complaint is the mattress."
I liked the underground parking. The staff was very nice. The pool area was nice to spend time in and the room was good as well. The bed, however, has left my back in pain for a couple of days. My wife and I had a difficult time sleeping.
Other trip Dec 8, 2013
The resort was nice and convenient if one has a rental car. The resort has a shuttle that it runs but we were too early in the season so it was not operating.
1 night romance trip Dec 3, 2013
Barb
"Undergoing Renovation"
This timeshare condominium is undergoing renovation so my advice is: Don't go until completed. Our condo was on the 1st floor with a view of a monster, green dumpster. The unit (101) was almost renovated but lacked some finishing touches such as major appliances, leaking drains in the bathroom sinks, missing some baseboards and DVD player. I must credit the resort with being very explicit on their website about the renovation and the rates were discounted accordingly. Also the staff was prompt to respond to any problems we had.
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
"Great place for a getaway!"
The room was spacious and very nice. Large, functional kitchen and nice seating area. The pool/spa area is very nice. Indoor parking is also a plus.
2 night romance trip Nov 25, 2013
"Not quite as described"
My wife and I just took a quick one-day trip to Park City and this resort looked pleasant and had a fairly low price. The room we received was not at all the room described on Expedia, however. We reserved a non-smoking standard condo with a queen-sized bed. It was supposed to be 860 square feet, but the room we received was appx. 350 square feet. It was supposed to have a fireplace, which it did not have. It was supposed to have a second bathroom, which it did not have. It was supposed to have a view of the mountains, which it did not have, unless I opened the window and stuck my head outside of it. From inside the room the only view was of the other wing of the hotel. It was also supposed to have a separate dining area, which it did not have (of course: 350 square feet is not enough for a separate anything). I don't know why they didn't give us the room we reserved, but there it is. The mattress, bedding, and pillows were all adequate, although the "queen-size" mattress was at least a foot narrower and shorter than the queen size mattress we have at home. The blinds did not block the bright lights outside the room, so it never really got dark inside, which makes sleeping difficult for me. It wasn't terrible, but we're definitely trying a different place next time.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
Nick
"Luxury at an Affordable Price"
Park Plaza Resort was much closer to 4-star than 3-star lodging. Their 1-bedroom suite is the way to go. The convenience and accessibility to Park City area resources (dining, skiing, shopping, etc.) was very good. The front office staff was very courteous, professional and responsive to needs. Free/covered parking is also an awsome feature. Two minor recommendations would be 1. adjusting pool hours from 9am-11pm to 7am (for lap swimmers)-11pm, and 2. auto wi-fi
1 night trip Nov 1, 2013
Ron Brown
"Nice hotel a few miles away from sites."
The junior studio was comfortable and clean. The front staff was very friendly. My complaints were the walls were extremely thin and I could hear everyone in the lobby and in the room next door. Also, there are no dark out curtains and the light from the courtyard made my room bright. Overall, this was a very nice and affordable hotel.
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
"Not What It Appears to be"
No Free Coffee, a charge for every cup, Small singles rooms, Poor Front Desk Customer Service - treating customers rudely and insensitive to needs, Hidden Fees not communicated by Hotels.com to customers or from hotel to hotels.com. Not per friendly. Hotel located next to busy street. Electronic exit access did not work. Clean and quiet but very unfriendly, staff avoids helping guest or seem afraid. Stress from this experience ruined our getaway and time in Park City.
1 night romance trip Sep 25, 2013
"Claustrophobic Hotel"
We selected this room for the price for just one night but little did we know we would be getting the worse accommodations ever. When we arrived to check in at 4 pm the hostess had the nerve to tell us that we might have to wait a little bit because the room might not be ready. If check in is at 4 pm, my room better be ready...fortunately it was, because I was tired and not ready to argue with anyone, esp. since we had reservations. So we went up to our room which was located in front of the elevator, when we opened the door, the room was smaller than any hotel I had stayed at previously. It had a kitchenette which we didn't need and the sink also served as a wash basin for brushing teeth etc. and had poor drainage. The carpet was dirty and had rolls in it from either being too old or water damage. The room was stuffy and the a/c didn't seem to work very well, fortunately we had a window we could keep open. When we opened the door to the bathroom you literally could have just stepped into the shower. When we finally got through the shock of being in this room and settled down for the evening we realized the tv was positioned directly in front of the door, so it made it difficult to watch from the bed. Needless to say, I would never recommend this place to anyone!!
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
"Great Place"
Great place to stay, beautiful, very clean and very reasonably priced.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
Lucy
"within travling distance of parks"
I enjoyed my stay
20 night trip Sep 1, 2013
Doug L
"Beautiful room, convenient location"
Enjoyed our stay. I have booked for a future trip to Park City
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
kelly
My only problem was with the wifi. Was very slow couldn't use it. Otherwise nice property at reasonable rate.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2013
"Good place for stay!"
Good place for family Indoor pool and SPA are good point of this hotel but need towel for pool Near my room there was construction going on and make loud noise in the morning but that isn't the hotel responsibility.
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
"Nice, clean close. very good place to stay."
room a little small but very clean and great location
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
"Nice room would love to come back and stay longer"
We had a lovely stay the day we checked in the front staff was not very friendly. However when we checked out the front staff was warm and charming and a very friendly fun person!!! We would come back just to see him!!
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
"Great!"
Everything about this hotel was great! The pool was tiny, but clean and open late. We had a great stay!
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2013
"Clean and Comfortable"
Quiet enough to be pleasant. Out of the "go crazy" area if you want some peace. Desk service was excellent--very friendly and helpful. Indoor pool is great for kids; hot tub great for adults and teens. Great steak house right across the street. Fast food is close by, but not very good....clean?? Great parking garage for security. Laundry services good.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"Love this hotel!"
We love this hotel because we can stay and cook our own meals or eat out. It's close to everything we needed while we were there...restaurants, grocery store, gas, outlets, it's all close by. The staff is friendly and helpful with what we needed.
3 night trip Jul 31, 2013
Jen
"Nice, clean, comfotable"
Looking forward to coming back, staff was great, Room was nice, kids loved the pool!
Other trip Aug 2, 2013
"Just ok hotel"
We booked a pet friendly mini suite. The room was clean but older. The walls are so thin. The family above us made lots of either running, walking,jumping around it drove us nuts. We finally called front desk at 10 pm. They did nothing. We called a second time about 10:45 because it was so loud. The staff called us back to say if it didn't get quieter they would move us. It did get quieter. We thought maybe they talked to them. This is a time share hotel. You don't a warm friendly feeling from staff. Lots of rules for towels, pets, etc but not a blade of grass for a pet. Wouldn't stay again.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
"Clean rooms and staff was friendly."
I was originally coming for one night, my car broke down and the staff directed me to the nearest mechanic. The car had to stay with the mechanic all day so I decided to stay one more night since I knew the rooms were clean, the linens smelled fresh and there was a swimming pool for my kids to play in. The room again was very clean (there is a kitchen in each room with a refrigerator, microwave, dish washer, and dishes in each room by the way).... we walked across the street to buy lasagna for dinner, the kids went swimming and then we ate our lasagna. The next day, I needed to get back to the car shop, it was not too far but with young kids, it's better to get a ride so i asked the front desk if they had a shuttle, he informed me that the shuttle service is only for the winter time but he knew that my car had broken down so he offered to get a ride on the shuttle anyway.... that made my day. I would recommend this hotel for sure. This is where I'm staying next time i visit park city.
Other trip Jul 26, 2013
"unexpected charges"
The pool water felt like it hadn't been emptied in years, we smelled like mildew after swimming in it and didn't go back in. Housekeeping never made it to our room during a 3-day stay, when we needed fresh towels we had to hunt them down. When we checked out I triple checked the charges yet when I got home, found a mysterious $35 charge that was never listed. For the price I would stay somewhere else next time despite the convenient location and in-room kitchen.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
It was very nice, I just wish they would have had grills and tables on each patio. One working grill for the whole condo complex, is bad.
2 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2013
Everything was wonderful. The front desk people really made us feel right at home.
7 night trip Jun 8, 2013
"Comfortable resort feel"
Good for families - a pool in the center of the hotel. Room was spacious and quiet with a nice kitchen. Great restaurant - Grub Steakhouse - right across the street.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2013
Desert Reb
I was at this hotel for a soccer tournament and I liked that it had a full kitchen and the location was perfect.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
"Sensational"
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Park Plaza Resort in Park City! Not only did the accomodations exceed our expectations, the front desk staff was courteous, friendly and very helpful in providing directions for our mini excursions in and around Park City. The quality service was refreshing. So many companies now a days forget the value in personalized customer relations; such as, remembering a person's name. Park Plaza does it right! Thank you... We'll be back, the Hollingers
Romance trip May 15, 2013
"Lovely mountain resort treat"
Damir upgraded my room due to an Expedia error. Room was wonderful, staff, etc.
Other trip May 11, 2013
This hotel exceeded my expectations. Park city is a great ski town. I've been to the French Alps I didn't enjoy myself as much except for the food. Those French really know how to cook.
Other trip Mar 20, 2013
"Perfect romantic weekend getaway"
We stayed on the first floor, and I was worried about noise from other reviews I read, and other than some creaking from above when people walked around, we had no problems with noise. The facility is very nice and the room was quite comfortable. I was most impressed with the staff, however--incredibly friendly and helpful and made us feel like we were super-special guests. The location is ok but you'll want to venture out in the shuttle or your car if you want to see downtown. Definitely will stay here again! Fond memories.
1 night trip Mar 2, 2013
stefanie
"very pleasant hotel"
The staff was very pleasant and helpful and the hotel was nice with many rooms surrounding a swimming and whirl pool.
2 night trip Feb 27, 2013
"Nice place to stay. . . ."
We stayed here during Sundance (which is crazy in Park City) but the hotel was true to their level of service. They provided shuttles to and from Main Street, to and from the ski areas, and were very helpful overall. Our Asst. General Manager was great and provided us with lifelong advice that we will follow from now on! The hotel provided granola bars when you arrive (or anytime you're at the front desk) and in our room was popcorn and hot cocoa (in addition to coffee and tea!). We had a great stay there and would definitely go there again!
2 night trip with friends Jan 17, 2013
Our 4th stay at this hotel. Located within minutes of all 3 ski areas of Park City, and close to downtown and other restaurants, as well as the ABC Liquor store and 2 major markets, this continues to be a great place for an extended stay. The kitchen could use a few more pans and utensils, but for a temporary stay, it works. The indoor pool and hot tub are well maintained, and the shuttle service (with adequate forwarning of requests) works well for guests.
8 night trip Jan 5, 2013
Laurel
"Vary Happy!!!"
We stayed for our honeymoon vary clean roomy will be staying there a again!!!!
1 night romance trip Nov 9, 2012
Morgan
"Great deal for price"
Was driving thru Park City, booked this hotel. Was close to downtown. If needed was free bus tranist if wanted to ride up to downtown. Swimming pool and jacuzzi in middle of hotel, which is ok unless you have loud group. Parking was being fixed so had to park next door. Overall staff and hotel was good. Would stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Aug 31, 2012
"Great weekend"
Really friendly staff, nice beds, clean, great price. We had a kitchen which was great with the kids
Other trip Sep 2, 2012
Had a great time. Have stayed in the past, and will continue to stay there. Heard that they are going to do a remodeling job on the whole hotel.
6 night trip Aug 9, 2012
Hotels.com put us in a room without the king size bed we agreed upon. The hotel made it right. Wonderful place to stay!
1 night trip Aug 13, 2012
W Reilly
The place was great but you booked us in a room for two people not three. I was told when I booked it that it was a queen room PLUS a Murphy bed. Instead it was a queen Murphy bed in a tiny room that would not even accommodate a roll-away. We had to put a mattress on the floor for my son and that left no room to walk around our bed to get in it. They could not put us in a bigger room because they were overbooked. That said, the pool was great and the amenities would have been fine if there had only been two of us.
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2012
Holly R.

"Great value, great location"
This hotel in the middle of Park City is a hidden gem. It's conveniently located in the heart of Park City. The rooms are spacious, clean, perfect for cooking inside, nice bed, TV, fast wifi, clean showers. There is a nice pool and jacuzzi in the middle of the courtyard. Parking is free. Bicycles can be rented for free. Staff is friendly. Can't go wrong with staying here.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2014
furaibo
"Nice place !"
Nice hotel. Great indoor pool. Junior suite with microwave, refrigerator and small kitchen appliance. Missing the breakfast, had to go outside the hotel.
Other trip Jun 1, 2013