All hotels in Augusta, Georgia, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3026 Washington Road, Augusta, GA, 30907, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

2.5
    2.9
    2.5
    2.2
"Not bad for the money"
My room was pretty nice with flat screen tv, microwave and mini fridge. The wi-fi was spotty and only worked some of the time. Upon check in, the clerk made a copy of my drivers license but did not return it to me. I did not notice until the next day when I tried to purchase a beer and the clerk asked for my ID. So, I returned to the hotel office and picked up my ID. The Hotel staff never made any attempt to bring my ID to my room or call me and notify me that they had my license. If the store clerk would not have requested ID, my license would be still missing.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
lawrence
"No so sweet Valentine"
I use to do housekeeping so I always inspect rooms upon check-in. I was not pleased at all with the cleanliness. There was rust and mold. The floors had not been mopped, vacuumed or swept. We had no phone in our room which was an inconvenience with me being pregnant and having to walk to the front desk. We had no remote control for the first half of the night and could not get any good channels without one. The jets in the tub did not work and that was the whole reason for booking that particular room. It wasn't until after midnight when they were able to put us in a better room with a working jetted tub. Overall, the service was nice.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Estella
"Camping in the woods would be a better idea."
In truth, this hotel makes me not want to use Hotels.com again. First, the front door of the room would even close all the way without a chair pushed against it. The tile floor in the bathroom was slick with some sort of residue (we didn't take our socks off after that). The main room light switch didn't work, a towel rack simply fell off the wall when we put a towel on it. After 8pm, they locked the office door and treated you rudely and like you were crazy if you wanted something in the evening. The only thing good about this hotel was its proximity to restaurants and the highway. Bottom line, I won't be staying at Super 8 ever again and I would be surprised if I use Hotels.com ever again considering this is what I can expect.
6 night trip with friends Apr 13, 2015
"Never again"
The room smelled like smoke. Every time I walked out at night more than one roach ran away. The place was loud.
1 night trip with friends Apr 8, 2015
"Worst hotel i have stayed in"
There were stains on the floor and hair in the shower. Absolutely disgusting.
2 night business trip Apr 10, 2015
Caitlin
"Masters 2015"
Hotel is a great place to crash for the night because of the location. Reservation was not correct and had to tip $50 to get the correct reservation since they claimed "they were sold out". We did not have towels in our room one morning. When we found the cleaning service and asked for towels we were handed hand towels and told "sorry we are all out". The place is smelly, uncomfortable and dirty. Employees are very kind, considerate and helpful. It is what it is. So for the price, location and Masters I have stayed there 6 years in a row and will stay there next year.
4 night business trip Apr 8, 2015
Ronn
"no sleep"
This is the worst hotel i have ever stayed in my life! Enough said!/
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
"False Advertisement"
When i got there the woman working at the desk was talking on her cell phone and it took her a few minutes to get off and service the gentleman in line in front of me. That is extremely unprofessional. She also looked very unkempt and didnt look like she should be the one giving the first impression of a business establishment. I requested a non-smoking king room with a hot tub. The first room i received REEKED of cigarette smoke. There was only one other room like the one i requested available. I get switched to that room because the smell of cigarettes give me terrible headaches. The hot tub in that room was FILTHY. There was hair all over the tub and there was a film of dirt on the tub. The water in the shower was warm at best and had very low pressure. And on top of all that i encountered two very large cockroaches and a smaller one. I had one night left there and i didn't even stay there that last night because i was so disgusted with the room. DO NOT STAY HERE!!
3 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Martina
"Not worth it!"
Well to start off, there was a huge space in the door. Someone, probably maintenance, had removed a piece of the door and never put it back leaving an inch wide gap. I could clearly stare into the room from the outside. Staff wasn't able to do anything or give me another room so I was forced to duct tape the gap to keep the heat in and eyes out. That aside, the compressor in the fridge must be going because it was ridiculously loud and I was forced to unplug it when I wanted to go to sleep. other than that, the bed was fine and it was in a good location for getting where I wanted to but you cannot rent rooms in this condition! I shouldn't be forced to pay and fix the door cause you can't give me another room or call in a maintenance man. Unless they get a better maintenance staff and confirm rooms are ready for travels, I could never recommend this place to anybody.
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Joshua
"Ugh"
dirty front desk area...room smelled smoky...
1 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
"4.0"
It was excellent, truly enjoyed my stay!
1 night family trip Feb 11, 2015
Christopher
"mr"
it was a dump the toilet kept running no remote for tv . i was not pleased at all i will never stay there again
1 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
antonio
Staff was horrible. Although, the room was clean . The rooms were not the same as advertised.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
"Hotel stay for Christmas with famiky"
I loved that the hotel had nice furniture, smelling nice and relaxing. I didn't likd thst there was 3 or 4 channels, they called this cable and also wifi was slow. But I had a back up plan for Dvd player and my own hotspot but I still made the best out of it!
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
CandyScotty
"Great for a good nites rest ."
Cross country for the holidays... Budget hotel, you get what u pay for.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
Gina
"Unclean condition"
2 bedside desk Lights didn't work TV remote was broken Bathroom door broken
1 night business trip Dec 13, 2014
"Cheap"
I was not expecting the lap of luxury, but I found a couple of things flawed. They did not clean my room while there, they simply made the bed and (sometimes) provided new towels. This is minor compared to that, when I locked myself out of my room, the front desk provided a key and did not get any verification of who I was. They just programmed a key. Something anyone could do and have access to my things. Would not recommend staying here
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
Average Joe
"look away"
the worst hotel
4 night business trip Jul 21, 2014
"Ok spot"
Good spot if u just want to chill with a friend
1 night romance trip Jul 13, 2014
"Run down and loud!"
Hotel was run down and dirty. Staff uncaring and room was not very clean. Lots of partying and drinking going on in the other rooms. Would not recommend to anyone, especially a family.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
"Fun time"
I would love to stay there again the room was very comfortable. I recommend it to my family.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
"Super?Try again"
Staff could be trained a lot better on customer service and courtesy. Appearance was horrible. There were either holes in the exterior wall or ac units with no cover in them. Parking lot under construction.for 60 dollars, they could do better
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
There were stains on the carpet and there was a cockroach on the wall in the room. We booked the room type and prepaid online, but when we arrived, they said they were sold out of the type that we booked.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
"lackluster and mediocre"
Upon arrival the hotel staff did NOT greet me. After a rushed check in I was about to be sent on my way with not a word of direction so I asked where might I find my room and w/o looking up the guy behind the desk pointed in a general direction and said, "I think it's over there." Uh, ok. Then when I entered my room it was outdated, dingy, and dirty. The sheets were wrinkled, the towels were damp, and there was hair in the bathtub. In addition to the unfortunate room situation, apparently there was a party two rooms down and they played loud music ALL night.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Kate
"what you'd expect for the price"
Perfectly fine as a stop-over for one night on the way to the beach.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER"
The service was sub par the parking area was dirty including the pool, I had to call the office mutiple times for service from my cell phone cause the wouldn't answer the room call, I waited for about 30 min. just to receive another remote to change the channels to the TV. the rate was good much appreciation for that but I guess the old saying stands true YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
TEAM DAWAN
"Good for the price"
Convenient location near the interstate. The room was fine and the Internet connection was good. That is the most important thing to me. Noisy guests. A group was up and about around six Sunday morning. This is not surprising considering the rooms are outside. Overall, I was satisfied.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
Keith
"Apparently bad part of town"
The room was NOT as depicted in pictures. It was OK but very out dated and many rusty old areas. The remote for the TV did not work properly & everytime you turned the TV off you would have to go thru a very lengthy process of scanning for cable channels - aggravating! The next morning we went to lobby for breakfast only to find several homeless persons hanging out around entrance. One actually came in trying to get a free breakfast & one of the staff members had to make them leave. I don't mind paying for a hotel/room when it is worth the value but this hotel was worth/equivalent to hotels ranging about $29.95 per night.
Other trip May 30, 2014
Bridget
"close to hospital"
very good, clean and courteous handled in a timely manner.
Other trip May 21, 2014
"Fine but need attention"
The Super 8 was right off the highway and in the middle of town which made finding things easy, but the condition of the hotel needs maintenance attention. The door handles flip up instead of down to open, toilet seat had one broken bolt. carpet was old and dated. Outside my door was a cigarette but convention. like it had not been swept in months. The parking lot was heavily slanted with a drain ditch in the middle which if not careful car would bottom out on.
1 night business trip May 2, 2014
"cleanness of the hotel"
It was horrible. Its not cool when you are taking a shower having 2 water bugs looking at you...Towel smelled horrible.Very dissapointed.
2 night trip Apr 12, 2014
carlos monasterio
Excellent staff..very accomodating. Needed a place centrally located with a bed and shower..Exactly what we expected!
1 night trip Apr 10, 2014
"service and friendlyness"
rooms were not avalible when at 3:30pm, given wrong room king instead of double, didn't want to change, key would not let us in 3 times, poor water pressure and dirty carpet,
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
poor. would have left had it not been prepaid. In state of repair
1 night trip Apr 6, 2014
"careful"
terrible
1 night trip Apr 6, 2014
dissapointed
"Do not stay"
Awful, very dirty and uncomfortable. We did not even have a shower curtain and when we asked for one on the night of our check-in we were told that house keeping was gone and we couldn't get one until the next morning. Needless to say we took showers without a curtain and it wasn't until 5pm the next day that we finally tracked down someone to get one for us.
2 night trip Apr 6, 2014
"not worth the money"
bad smell in room. no remote for tv rooms need updated price too much
eddie
"Masters stay"
Paid a huge premium to stay during Masters week. Definitely not worth the money!
"Super8 Augusta. Georgia"
The check in process was very slow, readiness of room was terrible, my room needed a professional makeover. The outside of the rooms and street were in disrepair. No problem with security. Staff was friendly but under pressure during chech in. Price was extremely high for that type of room.
Mickey
"close to augusta national"
Had to wait a l lot to get waited on. computers were broke down. When you pay over $200 a night I expect a little more. No HD tv service. Phone in room did not work. It needs a good going over.
Mr. Happy
"Master's Trip"
Not as nice as pictures appearred on website. I wonder if pictures on website are for this Super 8?
"don't stay"
The room was not all that clean. The heat in the room didn't work. I brought the Jacuzzi suite and it didn't even work. Will I recommend this hotel... HECK NO!!! Only good this I have to say is the location. Its in a popular area a lot of restaurants and hotels near by
1 night trip Mar 3, 2014
"decent place"
Good for the price. Jacuzzi tub was the highlight of the room.
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2013
"easy on /off high way, improvment need disable"
The staff was very helpful and made efforts to accommodate me, however with the needs requested were not managed . Then there was over charge to my card which still needs to be cleared up
2 night trip with friends Dec 5, 2013
JTB
"Augusta Motel Stay"
It was an okay place to stay for an overnighter. The location is excellent for food etc. A bit of challenge getting into the parking lot due to the traffic flow. Staff was very pleasant. The actual room was less than desirable and you can tell that it definitely needs some serious remodeling. Extra lock at the top of the door was broke. Lamp worked but the shade was broke. If looking for a place to lay your head for an overnight. Okay place to stay.
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
"Enjoyed every minute."
Had a wonderful and pleasant stay. Will return if the possible!
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
"Great value for location"
Free wifi, cable TV, clean sheets and friendly staff. It was all I needed for 1 night's stay before Ironman Augusta 70.3. The room had a microwave and refrigerator. A weird smell to the room and a lot of scuff marks on the walls, but was satisfied with the room for what I paid.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
Chris R
"Great."
The staff are more than willing to go above the norm to make your stay pleasant.
Other trip Sep 25, 2013
"Super-crappy!"
The pictures online were VERY misleading. I guess I should have known better considering that it was only $50.00- however, this website made it seem as though I was getting a good deal- but you know what they say "you get what you pay for!" ALL the vending machines were out of order & I called down to ask if they had an extra hygiene product & the lady told me they just never had re-stocked any. The bathroom was gross. There were hairs in the shower & there was a lot of black dirt between the grout. Also, the advertisement mentioned all new flat-screens. Instead, there was a mount on the wall where the tv SHOULD have been but was not, we had an old style television with crappy picture. Lesson learned! I won't be staying here again & also, it is WORTH paying extra. '
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
Lindsey
"it served its purpose"
Nicely decorated to cover uo all the holes ib the walls and door....no comforter only a sheer....most of the lights didnt work and hardly any stations on the tv. Great location and easy to find....it basically just served its purpose....to have somewhere to sleep.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013