All hotels in Augusta, Georgia, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3026 Washington Road, Augusta, GA, 30907, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

2.5
    2.9
    2.5
    2.2
"Disappointing visit"
This motel was fairly decent in the past but has been very disappointing the past several visits. They don't even put bedspreads on the beds anymore and the staff is very unhelpful. We will not be staying with them anymore, regardless of the proximity to the medical facility and the price.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
1. My Non-Smoking room reeked of cigarette smoke. My first room had such a strong cigarette smell that I had to be changed to another room. 2. The 2nd room's bathroom still had hair on the tube. And the tiles aound the tub had not be cleaned well. 3. The bedspreads wear visably soiled, as was a noticable stain on the carpet by the bed, where it looked as though someone had thrown up. 4. The air conditioning unit did not get the room cool until after about 6 hours. 5. The front desk staff(both evening and morning) were very helpful and apologetic
1 night trip Aug 11, 2013
"Terrible!!!!"
The room smelled like someone smoked a whole carton of cigarettes in it and then possibly pee'd themselves. The carpets are dirty, bathroom is dingy, and the beds were uncomfortable. They tried to make it look nicer by adding new bedspreads and curtians but sadly failed. Not worth the $50 a night. Oh and they say they are pet friendly but fail to mention that there is a 10lbs limit on your dogs.
Other trip Aug 1, 2013
Kristen
Small issues - no trash bags, broken door knob
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2013
Sylvia
"Good place to stay"
I thought this was a good place. I did have to get my room moved once I got there due to some really noisy neighbors. The staff accommodated my request and didn't have a problem moving me farther away. I was happy with the service. I could have used a few more towels in the room, especially since I had a two day stay but other than that, I was happy with my stay.
Other trip Jul 5, 2013
Ben
"Never again."
The only thing going for this place is the Starbucks next door. The pool is as large as a jacuzzi. Which was closed. I called and asked if they had a pool and was told "yes." Probably should of asked if it was open. Did see a roach in room. Bedspread was dirty. Called for toilet paper and towels and ended up having to go to front desk to get them myself. Had booked for 5 nights, ended up leaving to another hotel 2 blocks down and much nicer and only $3 more a night.
5 night family trip May 19, 2013
Rose
"hummmm"
We had to get keys to 3 different rooms before they could get a room to open. When we went down for breakfast they had cold cereal and nothing else. Needless to say we went to dennys next door to eat. The room its self was not bad once we got in one.
Other trip May 21, 2013
Brandi
"low"
not good
1 night trip Apr 17, 2013
ronnie
"skip it"
I would just skip it. the staff was pleasent but all else wasn't. bed was so uncomfortable.
Other trip Apr 18, 2013
Melanie
"Masters Week"
Great place to stay close to the course. Masters week it is perfect. Any other week I would consider staying someone else. Dirty, smelly, musty and moldy would be adjectives I would use to describe. For Masters week though it is perfect.
1 night trip Apr 14, 2013
"just passing through..."
the a/c -heater didn't work,rooms we're damp and nasty not very clean at all but i did like the front desk help she was very nice but other then i wouldn't stay there again :(
1 night trip Apr 5, 2013
tammy
"Do not stay at this hotel."
None smoking room with a jacuzzi that smelled like cigerrettes and crack cocaine. The jacuzzi was rotten and the bed was so uncomfortable. We stayed for the Masters and could have had a limo drive us from Atlanta and back for the same price. We hardly got any sleep.
Other trip Apr 14, 2013
"MASTER'S TRIP"
The only negative comment I would have is the actual size of the room vs. the photos images. The Asst, G. M. deserves a pat on the back for service above and beyond the call of duty (extra pillows, towels and safely holding some important documents for an incoming customer). I'm OK with the higher daily rate for this special event.
1 night trip Apr 10, 2013
Rich
"A Great Disappointment"
Room had the smell of bleach trying to hide something worse.....TV was NOT a flat screen!....room was very small for a suite....water wasn't what I would call hot...barely enough towells...the free breakfast was minimal...the next door Dennys was well worth the investment....
Other trip Apr 12, 2013
"way too expensive but best we could get"
Staff were great. We were there for The Masters. Hotel location good and comfort was fine but the hotel is in very poor condition. No cover on bathroom light fixture, dust hanging from bathroom fan, tiles in bathtub enclosure broken, ceiling flaking, bedspread torn and dirty looking, air conditioner really noisy. We paid a premium rate during Masters week and didn't expect much from a Super 8 but it was worse than anticipated. Feel the hotel rips off the public during Masters week just cause they can.
Other trip Apr 11, 2013
golf crazy
"Well...the parking was convenient."
Very friendly people working at a very smokey motel with cigarette holes in the comforters and previous guests shampoo bottles left for us in the ironically unclean shower. Oddly, our sink faucet had one handle for hot water and the other was for really warm (since neither produced cold). Our smoke detector must have worked since it was beeping constantly. They were kind enough at the front desk to give us a battery, so we got that taken care of our first night. Anyway, the people working there were genuinely nice. Really. It's just not a great hotel. I assume people stay there because it's super cheap most of the year and somewhat close during Masters week. Next year I'll just drive farther for sure. If you can deal with the smoke and have a great sense of humor, try your luck.
Other trip Apr 11, 2013
Seven
I would not recommend this place.
2 night business trip Apr 7, 2013
Sonny A.
The furniture in the room was old and worn. Could not sit in the chair because the arms were broken and it was missing a caster. The mattresses on the bed were also worn and needing to be upgraded. The restroom area was ok. The quality of service was excellant. Whatever they could to do to make my stay better they did and I complained a lot. I am not a uppity person but I expected more and this came up short.
1 night trip Apr 7, 2013
"great stay"
We had a great time only complaint more outlets on the wall but was fine. The front desk was extrememly helpful and very imformative and suggested a great place to eat!!
1 night trip Apr 7, 2013
jody
"Really?!"
I had no idea that Super 8 looked that good.
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2013
Dante
"Good for price"
Stayed there for an overnight family outing. Love the size of the jacuzzi and wish more hotels and them that size. The room was big enough and had what we needed for an overnight stay. Seemed clean and had no issues. Bed could be a bit softer but that's just my personal preference.
Family trip Feb 18, 2013
Isaac
Had asked for a nonsmoking room. The room wreaked of smoke. The temperature wasn't warm enough. Other than that it was good.
1 night trip Jan 24, 2013
"super 8"
Would not stay there again
1 night trip Jan 25, 2013
doug
"Close to all of Washington Road's resturants"
Good stay, first room had a problem which after being notified the hotel staff promptly switched the rooms. The problem was something that the hotel had no control over and like I said they handled the problem quickly and without any problems. Wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.Laru
4 night romance trip Jan 17, 2013
Lauren B.
"Not worth the price"
Room was supposed to be non-smoking however it smelled like smoke and even had cigarette burns in the sheets. Bathroon was dirty, coffee pot had old coffee left in it, towels had holes and wifi did not work.
Other trip Dec 17, 2012
"Not satisfied"
No trash can in room, phone did not work, and bathroom sink plug would not drain. Bed was very comfortable. I do not believe I should have paid the price I paid for this KING SIZE room and have the problems I had. Very dissatisfied with the room.
Other trip Oct 2, 2012
Z Booker
Iffy.
4 night trip Aug 7, 2012
Josh
"okay if you just need a place to sleep"
We stayed for a basketball tournament so we werent there to much. It was okay to sleep in but I wouldnt leave my teenage kids in the room not even to run across the street. I believe that many people live there on a regular basis. That's not very settling and there may have been some suspicious activities going on. The staff was very pleasant and very helpful.
Other trip Aug 1, 2012
""Please remodel the Joint""
Do Not Stay There!!!! did not stay there, the room was dirty. bed linens and comforter were disgustingly dirty. stains on both. the hotel it self was dirty and stunk of garbage. an awful hotel, and should be shut down for a complete remodeling.
Other trip Jul 23, 2012
"close to our interest"
the hotel was a total dump!!!!! room had a very bad oder!!!!!-tv remote didn't work-no trash can-breakfast was very very basic!!!!!! will not stay here again!!!!!!
1 night trip Jul 5, 2012
Don
"Hit and miss, but overall a success"
Right off a major road has its advantages and disadvantages - close by to eateries, but hard to enter motel and the surrounding area is a bit grungy. The pool is right by the dumpsters and a dirty alleyway outback. Our first room was a mess - unchanged and soiled sheets. But staff was friendly and swapped our room with little problem - she was a bit harried with a variety of other calls and was also new to the job. Other staff looked a bit sullen, a stark contrast with the friendly and helpful lady at the front desk.
1 night trip Jun 17, 2012
KennV

"Dirty Dirty Dirty"
Arrived for a two night stay for Masters week. Paid a grossly inflated rate for the stay. This was the dirtiest room that I have ever stayed in. The towels and bed sheets were dirty the bathtub had rust in it and the bathroom door had holes in it. I felt like going out to the parking lot and sleeping in my vehicle.
2 night trip with friends Apr 5, 2015
nick
"Bad location"
My husband & I was staying there until our house was clear and got our refund back. The management was rude and asked us to leave the breakfast are because we had our service dog with us. She said that we couldn't have her around the food, yet we can take her into a restaurant with no problem. The hotel is also in a bad location, where it is hard to get into and out of. The room was fine and the room was comfortable.
4 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Stay if you have no other options"
We were there during Masters week and they were one of the remaining hotels with rooms, even though we booked months in advance. The staff was friendly enough but the rooms were just adequate.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"Nice to be close to everything near the golf cours"
Staff was nice, helpful, and the room was clean. However, the iron, microwave, and TV remote didn't work or didn't work properly. Also had to push to get the bathroom and room door to close properly.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
"Great for the Masters!"
This hotel is excellent for visiting the Masters - it's a a 30 - 35 minute walk to the gates of the National from the hotel. The staff are very friendly and the rooms are adequate (it's a two-star hotel). Breakfast is very basic and there's free Internet. It did me perfectly for my first Masters trip!
4 night trip Apr 8, 2013
Tony
"Surrounded by entertainment and restaurants!"
Aside from the high cost because of Master's week, the stay was very good. Beds comfortable, and friendly staff. Breakfast was a non starter, but Denny's next door was one of the best I have eaten in! All in all, worth the money except during Master's week.
3 night trip Apr 10, 2013
"Masters Week"
Clean and close to Augusta National. It is what you would expect in a Super 8.
2 night trip Apr 11, 2013
"internet service"
Internet was very poor.
2 night business trip Mar 18, 2013

"Wat werkt er eigenlijk wel?"
Kom aan in de kamer. Televisie werkt niet, wordt hersteld, na de nacht is het probleem weer terug en later nog een keer. De koelkast staat uit en kan eigenlijk niet open zo scheef staat deze. Er is veel teveel parfum gebruikt om lucht waarschijnlijk weg te werken.
Other trip Apr 17, 2014
NL
"感想"
お風呂が正方形のジャグジーで広々していてうれしかった。 2日間予約をしていて、無料キャンセル期間内にホテルに直接電話して予約を1日のみに変更しようとしたら特別期間中だから無理と言われた。 しかし、エクスペディアに連絡したら普通に無料で変更できた。
Other trip Apr 15, 2014