All hotels in Key West, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2319 N Roosevelt Blvd, Key West, FL, 33040, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"key west"
Nice , fun. Rent a bike!
2 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
thomas
"Great place to stay in Key West."
when I booked through Hotels.com like I did for my stay in Kissimmee, before this hotel. I thought I was getting a two bedroom suite. For 3 people, my self, my friend and his wife. well the hotel does not have a two bedroom suite. So when I was given a one room, one bed, from the security guard, who gave me the keys. ( because it was after midnight when I was checking in )we had to call / bother a man named James, I believe. Who works the front desk some days, who tried his best to help. He was even going to give us an extra room that night and not charge me for that. But all the rooms were taken. He even checked another hotel, but they were full. He was going to call others, but I said I would live with it, until we could get a room with a pull out bed, later that morning. So I slept in a chair, and he compensated me for that night. He went above and beyond. I would stay at this hotel again. Hotels.com listed it as a Deluxe double room. 2 beds. That to me, sounds like what we wanted, a two bedroom suite. And I put in 3 people, when I booked it. But it listed 2 on my print out. I called the hotel and told them when it happened, but the lady I spoke with, did not mark that on my check in sheet. So whoever worked that day, thought only two people would be checking in. Like I said, he did his best and I would stay there again, because of James, Thank You,
4 night trip with friends Dec 5, 2014
wayne
"Never again"
The charm of what it was once was there. Came highly recommended. A Funkie type of Bungalow. You can even bring your family pet. Nice efficient bed bath kitchen living room. Wood deck patio next to the boat dock. Decent breakfast. Beautiful water view. But then there was the lack of room service. Termites galore had taken over. Rotted wood all over. The lack of caring and maintaining this little Gem of a hide away was gone. What a shame. Even with all that I made sure My first visit to Key West was not going to be ruined. Had a wonderful time.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
"the best"
This place was great
2 night trip Dec 13, 2014
george
"Vacation comfort hideaway"
Hotel was great. Switched out TV within 5 min of check in. Beach hot tub pool and boat doc and dolphin tour boat transport right there. Low key and comfortable. A hideaway thku
2 night romance trip Dec 9, 2014
"On the Gulf!"
Violet was wonderful to work with!
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
Deborah
"just average"
just a average hotel. needs alot of maintanice. hot tub was not working, pool was full of debris and cold. rooms needed paint. doors missing door sweeps had gaps. good location easy to find.
2 night trip Dec 9, 2014
kurt
Good value nice location , we like it and will come again
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
kp
"Nice hotel,"
Nice hotel, be sure to check out the view of the water and to eat breakfast out there. Pool is clothing optional which I didn't realize before we stayed there, Not super close to the main bars and shopping areas but still nice secluded plcae
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Colton
"Nice beach and great continental breakfast"
We were looking forward to the outdoor jacuzzi under the stars only to find out it wasn't working. Couldn't take a hot bath either because there was no plug. We brought both problems up to the management and never received a call or visit about it. When we asked housekeeping for a bathtub plug the next morning she wouldn't give us one pointing out the fact that we only had an hour until we had to check out!
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
luee
"The room has strong smoking feeling!"
One room they didn't clear up very bad smoking smele. I can not sleep well . Another room, the locker was broken. We feel very bad!
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
Sunny
"Great place"
Had a wonderful stay. Key West is a fantastic place to visit & Banana Bay is located in a very convenient location, close to everything & located right on the bay.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
jim
"Very good hotel... Good price and location."
Nice staff and helpful... Ask to rent a bike and in 15 minutes I got it. Clean room.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
Leo
"Enjoyed stay."
Enjoyed stay. Good to get internet on the balcony. Breakfast good. Views excellent. Would visit again.
Den
"Banana bay"
The smell of the room was disgusting . The rug felt sticky on my feet, so there was no way you can walk barefoot in there. The hotel just seems outdated and old. Definitely will never rent there again. But the staff was helpful and kind.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
"Quiet and very soothing to the eye."
Our front desk lady who worked during weekdays was named Violet, and she would light up like a Christmas tree when we needed to go to the front desk. If we needed information or assistance, she was on it. The view from the veranda was tropical to the max. we saw everything from parrots to iguanas to chickens. From the front desk we booked snorkel and dolphin tour (that leaves in the onsite waterway) a parasail adventure, and rented a scooter for 8 days. We will always advise friends to stay there.
tool4267
Overall the resort is good, but the beach back on the resort is not clean, and we cannot get into the beach.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"Happy Travelers"
No issues here! It was farther away from downtown Key West but a cab ride wasn't too much each day. Breakfast was good and the AC worked great! The hot tub was not HOT at all. Otherwise the building and stay were good.
2 night trip with friends Nov 24, 2014
Sandra
"Need remodeling"
The staffs was very nice very helpful, the owner need to spend money on remodeling the hotel's
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
Alfreda
"Excellent spot for vacation in Key West"
The location of this hotel is perfect. Room, Staff, Amenities were awesome. Also pet friendly hotel.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Omar
"Nice, big, clean room"
We were only there for one night, but wish it were for more. The exterior stuff needed maintenence/updating, but our room was very nice and comfortable.
1 night trip with friends Nov 17, 2014
"Good experience!"
Very nice staff peoples! Only 30 minutes by walk from Duval Street
1 night romance trip Nov 25, 2014
"Nice location but!!"
The hotel was in a great location we were pretty close to everything; but for the price its not the right kind; the rooms are a mess there no closets just a little corner with hangers; the bed was a disaster it was making noise everytime one of us moves and it was a very bad case of mosquitos horrible!! Then the tv and the so called kitchenette not what u expect for the money at all!! U re better off staying in a $160 hotel one of those name brand hotels.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
momo
"Relaxing"
Great but the jacuzzi was cold. Everything else was great
2 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
"Amazing Vacation"
We had an amazing time!
5 night romance trip Nov 9, 2014
"DISSAPOINTING EXPERIENCE"
When we arrived in the hotel, the toilet tank cover was on top of the toilet seat, the sink was clogged,the airconditioning unit was making noise and was suspended on a piece of wood,chairs are filty with stains.Cheaper hotels are better off than this one.I was so embarrased to my quests because I was the one who booked the hotel.We reported the clogged sink and was fixed rightaway but the problem was still not resolved.We were going to be transferred to another rooms but it was not possible because when they called us , we were booked for a boat tour already,so they told us to just stay and will give us 50% discount on both rooms.I am just talking about the rooms we occupied and not judging the rest of the hotel.I hope they will upgrade the rooms.Thanks
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Lou
"My review."
Had a very nice time. When we first arrived I was a little worried but when we went to our room it was very nice. The grounds, number of tables & chairs, the pool all made lovely appearance. The desk clerk was extremely helpful & pleasant.
2 night romance trip Nov 19, 2014
ann
"Great hotel for price!"
Great location. Pool & hot tub nice; beach not necessarily a swimming beach, but was pretty & private. Breakfast on the beach was nice. We're surprised to hear the pool was "clothing optional", but luckily we didn't have any participants. We would stay there again-great deal for the cost!
2 night romance trip Nov 16, 2014
"great place to stay in key west"
It was a great hotel with a verly nice big clean pool it even had a small private beach o nba the side however it does look a little outdated but some rooms had internet connection but still enjoyable
2 night family trip Nov 19, 2014
ramzi
"Loved the pool area and lounge chairs by bay"
Can't tell you how pleased we were with our room, the pool, the lounge chairs by the bay. We had absolutely no complaints. We would come back and stay a week if we were able to. So quiet and relaxing.
"quite"
it was ok loved that it was a very quite place to stay. rooms need up dated, mattress broken down i would roll off the bed if not carful. not very clean could be alot better.
Vince
"Quiet, neat, adults only"
Although the boat races were going on in town, this resort was just far enough away from the busy area to be quiet and relaxing. We rented bikes and peddled all around key west; a much better means to see everything and a lot easier to park. James, at the front desk, was so fun. He told us the great sights to see and all about them in his funny manner. He was always helpful and nice. Take in the sunset from the marketplace, and the southernmost point.
"Pet friendly. No kids or spring breakers."
We got the best room with view of gulf. Amazing views! Love that they are truly pet friendly ... No pet fees! Nico and Miley had a blast! Got great deal by booking with Expedia.
Syl
"Very nice hotel, and close to the beaches"
Our experience was awesome, and the staffs was very courteous and professional, we had a wedding to attend at 4pm and our check in time was at 3pm, I told the receptionist and she told me to come back at about 2:30pm and she would try and get us in and she did, the rooms clean and nice, overall our experience was awesome.
Albert
There are so many choices for hotels in Key West, many quite expensive, but this one is a very good price and has a lot to offer. The one con is that it requires a car to get to and from the downtown area, but the pros are that it's a very nice hotel, great rooms (ours had a fridge and microwave) , nice pool area with a hot tub, chairs along the water inlet and a nice patio to sit and have the free breakfast ! Would definitely use again !
"Good place to stay for the price."
Not very expensive and worth the money. The were a few problems like the fridge door pulled off when j first grabbed it but we figured out to be gentle with it and it was fine. Also water in the carpet around the fridge.
"needs update!"
Staff was great! Helpful and enjoyable. Room however, left much to be desired! Bed was VERY uncomfortable, and room was dated, and needed update badly! Bar area by pool/ beach was never open while we were there. If the bed would have been more comfortable we could have overlooked the dated room. PLEASE get new mattresses! Room rate was what attracted us, and beach was pleasant
We had a great stay here except for two things. The first problem was that the bed was terribly uncomfortable. Second problem was there was a homeless man that came to the pool everyday. He bathed in the hot tub which made it u useable to me and what really upset me about this man was that he left his newspaper, empty pop bottle, and empty bag of chips in the pot of the Palm on the pool deck.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
Michele
"Bad experience at Banana Bay Resort KEY WEST"
We reserved 1 bedroom with 2 double beds for 3 adults. Because the hotel was full the reception man gave us a room with a king size and a sofa with a poor mattress totally saggy . We are forced to prepare ourself the sofa (sheets and blanket) while the maids where laughing on the balcony . The king size mattress was out of usage too. Finally we slept in these bad condition. Then an undrinkable uneatable breakfast was at our disposal without any service.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
CATY
"best deal for 3 star"
I'll start by saying yes, the hotel is a out dated. However, it is in a great location with beautiful views of the bay, the pool and hot tub are nice. Free breakfast is your normal quick service food ( bagels, juice). Plus they are pet friendly. Brought our 2 days with us with no issues. All in all you won't find a better deal. But if you want 4-5 stars, go somewhere else and expect to pay double or triple if your bringing pets.
3 night romance trip Nov 13, 2014
"A great deal for key west!"
adults only, pool area clothing optional. Didnt know it when we booked , but it was nice having no children around
1 night romance trip Nov 11, 2014
Matthew
It was good for a one nighter. Property and ammentities need a face lift. Not a family destination nor quiet couples get away. We were fine because it was a group of us staying and partying for a nite before getting into condo long term.
Other trip Nov 11, 2014
"Love key west"
Great location enjoyed the pool and the complimentary breakfast was very nice. A little dated in decor but overall nice place.
4 night trip with friends Nov 4, 2014
Judie
"One night"
Enjoyable stay for one night. Bed was very hard and carpet was filthy. Continental breakfast great. Close to downtown. Would book again
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
"Banana Bay Resort...A Good Deal in Key West"
Check-in was very easy.Desk clerks were accommodating and professional. Room was neat and clean and in good repair. Breakfast was the usual offering, nothing out of the ordinary, but adaquate. The room rate was quite reasonable considering we stayed at a busy time.Troppical decor was tastefully done! We would definitely plan to stay at the Banana Bay Resort again. Convenient location to downtown.
1 night romance trip Nov 2, 2014
"nice hotel with reasonable price in key west"
I booked this hotel because all the other hotels on key west are too expensive, and when I get there, this hotel is beyond my expectation. The room is equipped with a kitchen, and in the public area, we can seat along the marina and have a great view of the bay.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
Meng
The room was very large. The resort was peaceful. Frank at the front desk was very nice and helpful.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
"Upgrades needed"
This hotel has a great location but... The rooms need major renovating . The rugs are old and filthy the beds are broken and lumpy with spring sounds when you move !! The overall quietness was good. The continental breakfast was descent . The exercise equipment was ancient !! You couldn't work most of it. The cardio equipment was good.. The grounds were nice. I wish they would upgrade the beds and replace the carpet . Huge big deal!!! However James the front desk clerk was awesome. Great personality & fun
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Becky
"Week end Stay in Keys"
Buy some new mattresses, and replace carpet and attach headboards to walls properly. The best thing was the hot shower and water pressure and second was the coffee. Being on the water was nice and good location. JUST INVEST MONEY IN UPDATING INTERIOR OF ROOMS AND BY SOME BEDS THAT ARE COMFORTABLE... PICTURE OF ROOM WAS NOT WHAT WE GOT. Turn TV on to 3 then use remote... upgrade TVS
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Picky Trveler
"Relaxing weekend in Key West"
It's not a five star hotel It's dated But it was clean air conditioner worked nice pool Functional I got what I expected plus a nice breakfast in the morning My wife did not complain. Happy wife happy life And a nice daily forty minute walk to and from Duval
4 night romance trip Oct 23, 2014