All hotels in Key West, Florida, United States of America

Bad internet service
  • Bar and Beverages
    Bar is not good
"Key West hotel"
Nice hotel, however not as close to downtown as I would have liked. I was staying with mom, 88 years young, and she loved it. Overall, good for a one night stand.
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
curly dianne
"First Trip to Key West"
We walked into the lobby for a very late check-in to find out the hotel had upgraded us to a suite. During check-in we find out clothing at the pool is "optional". What? "Welcome to Key West" was the response from the front desk. We then parked and went to our room, the upgrade, only to find out it had NOT been cleaned! We returned to the office to be put in another room for the night. (An extremely dirty room, the water in the sink would not come on at all and the shower was mediocre at best.) The upgrade room the next day was better. The breakfast was not worth going to. We enjoyed Key West immensely but will not return to this hotel.
Other trip Aug 8, 2015
Coach
"Nice and quiet hotel"
We booked couple of rooms that supposed to be 2 double beds.When I asked the front desk girl for 1 king bed she made that happened and the room looked really nice.We stayed for one night only with no issues.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
Zlatko
"A fantastic motel on the water"
I selected Banana Bay Resort and Marina because of it's location and the fact that it was on the water. It was a very pleasant stay. The rooms were clean, the view was great, Jason and the rest of the staff were very helpful and courteous. The price of the room was a bargain also.
1 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
"Nice place to stay near Key West"
Nice hotel. Good size swimming pool and agreable surroundings. Breakfast was included but there was not wifi in the rooms only in the common parts of the hotel. Enjoyable stay !
1 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
"Great front desk help jason"
There was I big argument at poolside involving one of the staff the fight went to the parking where they pulled extensions out of hair slapping screaming profanity ... The room flooded in the middle of the night ... Adults only there was a young child about 12 at pool I'm glad we had clothes on it is clothing optional
3 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
"Descent hotel."
It was a descent room with a great view of the pool. The toilet didn't work very well. The exterior was shabby looking. If you want a cheap hotel then I'd recommend it. It's alright for a first time time, but next time I go I will look for something closer to Duval Street.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
alan
Pool was nice...the bathroom needs to be upgraded.
4 night romance trip Jul 20, 2015
Frances
Very pleasent
2 night trip Jul 20, 2015
Jean
"Ambience"
Kudos to Jason. He made everything work smoothly. Nice ambience. Get it quick.... it's a teardown in the fall
2 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
Front desk person Justin was awesome. We were " surprised " to find out it was clothing optional. But we had a decent stay
1 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2015
jamie
"Wasn't that great"
If your going for cheap that's your place . And if your looking for a relaxing experience go somewhere else . Since we were doing things all day we spent a little time .
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
Fenina
Very nice water front a lot of coconut trees and perfect area for outdoor breakfast
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
"Not worth the price."
Price in NO way matches quality. The pics advertised do not reflect room quality. Better off payING $25 to $40 more and staying at a really nice place.
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
staff are not professional and friendly. they told me the place will be torn down before the end of the year. So I guess my opinion really doesn't matter.
2 night romance trip Jul 6, 2015
Was a terrible experience beds were small air conditioner was making horrible noise pillows Hard as a rock the housekeeper was rude
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Mirna
I stayed two nights and it was great, free parking too. The pool was a little sparse and breakfast could have added yogurt and some fruit to the fair and all would have been great.
2 night trip Jul 6, 2015
"fair"
It was nice,but no restaurant in the hotel or bar in or by the pool area.pool area and parking lot could use more cleaniness.
2 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
Deima
"Well located, easy to drive to."
For a one night stay hotel is OK. Rooms are spacious. Furniture is very old and should be replaced. Rug in bad shape, should also be replaced. Needs paint in hallways and banisters. They offer free breakfast but we had a hard time finding the room they use for this. They should at least have a sign outside the door stating that's the place. No tables and chairs, except for one small one with two chairs, were available to sit at breakfast. We had to inquire around to find the room. The young man at the check-in office was extremely nice and helpful. We didn't meet any other staff members.
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
"Amazing Hotel"
Amazing stay at Banana Bay! The staff is very friendly and the grounds are absolutely beautiful with that old Florida charm! The rooms were great and clean. The staff met all of our needs. The pool was beautiful and it was very quiet. Loved the adults only hotel. Would stay here again.
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Maggie
"You get what you pay for"
It was a good stay for what it was. The biggest complaint I have is that my room smelled like animal urine. The room was large enough and very accommodating for the purpose that we were there for. It is old and a bit rundown but after all you get what you pay for.
2 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
Misty
"Only wish I could rate them less than 1."
It started with the check in, the room I reserved wasn't available. I reserved a room with two double beds instead I received one king size. There was little air-conditioning, so the room is always hot . The receptionist was rude and when I asked about the tours I saw that they were all over priced from what I've seen online. It was a total rip off. Then when I got to my room it was dirty and the bed was like a rock. The only good thing was it was quiet, I'm sure it was because no one wanted to stick around there .
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
Becca
"Very close to the beach, but...."
We found black mold on the shower ceiling and hair/oily tinted foundation and/or sunscreen on the blowdryer handle. The room could have been cleaner, but it's a convenient location away from the bussle of Duval St.
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
"Lovely place to stay, good location"
Excellent stay on Key West.Two female friends and one male nephew were staying in one room for one night only, but we will be back. Nice hotel, huge, comfortable room, decent complimentary breakfast, nice pool area, even a hot tub, that we did not even have time to try. I did relax though in the rocking chair from the big patio, watching the beautiful sunset. Parking was very convenient and free, location great, easy access to everywhere. Kindly recommend this place!
1 night trip with friends Jun 29, 2015
susan
"Older Resort"
This is a resort that caters to adults, not children. It is near the water, provides a continental breakfast, and is at a quiet location. We have stayed here several times and have been happy with the staff and relaxed feel of the resort.
Other trip Jul 1, 2015
Barb
"Old and Dirty!"
We booked this hotel for 1 night, 1 room with 2 bed. Upon arrival to the hotel, they only had a room with 1 bed. To accommodate us, they put us is a "suite". We entered the door to the suite and the smell of mildew punched us in the face. This room was disgusting! The paint on the walls were bubbling and cracking, the furniture was from the 1970's, There was a dead bug on the floor and the old TV (which weight about 50+ lbs) was sitting on top of a flimsy wicker dresser that rocked back and forth. At this point, we went back to the office and told them this place was completely unacceptable. The were very nice and did everything they could to accommodate us, considering what they had to work with. We were then moved to another room, that opened up, with 2 beds. This room at least smelled better, but was very dirty. I wouldn't even touch my bare feet to the filth stained carpet. In a nut shell, I seriously doubt the owner(s) of this property invested $1 in this property since it was built, many, many, many years ago!
Other trip Jun 25, 2015
JT
"Dog Friendly"
Dog friendly was definitely the plus with this hotel. We had a marina room (#303) and there was a separate bdrm a small kitchen and a little living area, so our two dogs had some room to walk around. There was also a nice area to walk them on the property, so as far as the dogs go, it was not bad. But, the room was far from clean, luckily I brought some blankets/sheets, so I used them to cover the entire couch otherwise I would not have sat on it. Most of the blinds did not work, the door from the bdrm to the little patio did not open, the baseboards were filthy, bathroom cabinets were swelled up and just plain disgusting, the bed was like laying directly on the box springs, did not walk in there without flip flops on, etc. I could go on but I guess I'll leave it at that. I would not stay here again and would not recommend it, there are other dog friendly places in Key West and will definitely find another spot next time we travel there with our dogs.
3 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Lori
"Very nice setting, pool and view."
All was good once we moved to another room. The first room lock stopped working so we had to transfer all our items to another room. The hotel compensated us very well. Thank you Exspedia
Other trip Jun 23, 2015
Sharyl
location was ok, games on resorts were old and falling apart. Nice it is an Adult only, a big plus
Other trip Jun 18, 2015
"Nice place to stay"
I visit this resort twice and always love that place. It's not Hilton but bc I have dog and I don't need listen child scream that place it's perfect! Bannana bay is adult resort.
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
p-wille
"Nice place to stay"
Good service, good location, excelent breakfast and nice place to stay
1 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
Daisy
"One noght stay"
Travelling with 88-yr old mom who walks only short distances, so I requested a certain room location on arrival and they were great at meeting my needs. Well located. Tiki bar was closed, deck area needed mantainance, but the water and sun take a toll on all the properties in this area. Carpet in room needed better cleaning (coins and wrappers left from other people were still there, in plain sight) same as bathroom floor. Room was spacious, balcony overlooking pool.
Other trip Jun 10, 2015
Maria
"2 Night Banana Bay Stay in Key West"
Banana Bay Resort must have been lovely in its heyday. Since Westin will be taking it over in the near future it will, hopefully, be renovated to its former self and thensome. Currently, it is in a good location, was clean, staff was very helpful and the price was right for what we required.
2 night trip with friends Jun 2, 2015
"The worst place ever"
The hotel was horrible. Run down dirty. I checked out after 1 day afraid of getting a disease
2 night business trip Jun 2, 2015
"Nice getaway"
jason front desk person was great and full of information. Our room was already occupied we we walked in. Fixed immediately. Location great. No kids running around. Hotel needs upgrade. Carpet stained, curtains did not fit balcony door,bathroom cabinets old, great continental breakfast and nice surroundings. We will stay there again. Oh by the way the pool is clothing optional. Surprise!
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
"Nice hotel with relaxing atmosphere"
The room was nice and spacious. Jason, front desk clerk, was very helpful and pleasant. We enjoyed the pool, lounge chairs and the rocking chairs at sunset. The rooster crowing in the morning was interesting. We had an iguana climb out of the tree and join us for breakfast. That was pretty cool!
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
"GREAT HOTEL"
Great price, Great stay! Room needed minor repairs but overall we had an Excellent stay. Initially they gave us a 1 queen room when we reserved a double but they quickly, without hesitation or problems corrected the problem and gave us the room we reserved. The staff was very friendly and accomadating.
1 night family trip May 27, 2015
Louis
"Disappointing"
The rooms wasn't that great.. No view and it wasn't comfortable the furniture was old
Other trip May 30, 2015
"Banana Bay Resort"
This hotel was very shabby for the price of $199.99. The office and exterior need to be updated and cleaned. The beach was not a swimming beach and was really not clean. The pool however was okay. The room was clean for the most part but very outdated. The mini refrigerator needs to be replaced. I personally would not book here again.
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"Banana Bay"
The hotel was the cheapest rate on the island during my stay, so my expectations were not great. That being said, the hotel was more than satisfactory. Keep in mind, I am no hotel snob... Room was pretty clean. Bed and bathroom were clean--which are the most important things to me in a hotel. The grounds were not great. The hot tub was cracked on the floors and was not in great shape--but it appeared CLEAN. Pool was nice; I believe it was heated but was a very comfortable temp. There is a "private" beach area, but apparently you cannot swim there. I did not have an opportunity to see it or use is as my stay was only for one night and it was already nighttime when I showed up. Overall, the hotel was acceptable. I would stay there again if necessary (in a bind--like I found myself in at the time) however, if you want a super nice hotel and want nice amenities and grounds, stay somewhere else. If you are someone who doesnt expect to spend too much time in the room or on the grounds, there is no issue with this hotel.
Other trip May 26, 2015
B
"I would recommend if you have a pet"
Very Pet friendly and nice size room. Furniture and Bed real old. Pool OK and Free Breakfast buffet. Good location and quiet. You are not staying at the Ritz, but neither are you paying the price
Other trip May 26, 2015
Vacationer
We visited on Memorial Day weekend and "Josh" the desk check in was awesome! This is not a Marriott but I wouldn't trade our stay for the 5-star! We will for sure stay there again! Very attentive staff and comfortable room...and very affordable'
Other trip May 24, 2015
tanya
"Terrible"
Dirty, mold, mildew, air-conditioning bad parking lot dangerous
Other trip May 24, 2015
two seniors
"Terrible place - terrible service by Expedia"
Booked through Expedia and paid for one night. The place was terrible, dirty, maintenance nonexistent, parking lot scary no elevator, bathroom with a broken shower and mildew sm booked through Expedia and paid for one night. The place was terrible, dirty, maintenance nonexistent, parking lot scary no elevator, bathroom with a broken shower and mildew smell throughout. We only stayed a short time, left at 4 AM. We did not stay the second night. But the hotel billed us anyway. When I called them and told them that we weren't staying they said we have to get our refund from Expedia. When I called Expedia they said we have to get a refund from the resort. I get the picture. We won't be using Expedia ever again.We only stayed a short time, left at 4 AM. We did not stay the second night. But the hotel billed us, When I called them and told them that we weren't staying they said we have to get our refund from Expedia. When I called Expedia they said we have to get a refund from the resort. I get the picture. We won't be using Expedia ever again because your resorts aren't reliably nice and there's no way to get a refund when it's bad.
Other trip May 23, 2015
two seniors
"Much better than I expected.."
We took an A1A road trip and this was one of our stops. Nice find in Key West and we've been there maybe 10 times. It's our first time out of 'old town' but I liked the extra space. Nice pool and a very cool area by the water. Shaded with hammocks and chairs. Room was very nice and cool Ours had a canopy bed.One word of caution if you have kids..the pool appears to be 'clothing optional'. I was taking a late swim and some old dude took his clothes off. There was a sign when leaving the pool saying 'clothing is required past this point'. It does say no kids at the pool
Other trip May 18, 2015
Room needed a fresh paint job and fill the holes in walls properly not just gob in on the wall. Carpet was filthy and like most hotels in dire need of new lamp shades, they were broken, stained and dirty. Pool area was nice but needed the wood deck sealed many splinters. We enjoyed the beach area and the breakfast was fair. Nothing some real TLC could not fix
Other trip May 15, 2015
"Nice place with more potential."
Check In was quick and painless. Front staff(Helena) was nice and friendly. Room was clean, cool and spacious. The grounds were well kept but there are a few things that were noticed that need some TLC to step it up a notch and help earn the price of the room.
Other trip May 15, 2015
"Clean Hotel"
This hotel was clean but it definitely needs a few upgrades. Neat atmosphere with cats and roosters running around on the grounds.
Other trip May 12, 2015
Everything was excellent only one thing the was better is they have wifi in the rooms ...
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Not as I booked"
I booked a bedroom with 2 king beds a month ago. However, when I arrived, the staff told me there's no 2 king beds. He can only give me a suite with one bedroom and one coach. So my dad had to sleep in an unconfortable sofa bed. This is not what I booked.
Other trip May 10, 2015