All hotels in Key West, Florida, United States of America
2319 N Roosevelt Blvd, Key West, FL, 33040, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Cute hotel on water"
Nice weekend getaway! Rooms need to be updated, but otherwise good !!
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
bubba
Love the room! Spacious and romantic!
1 night romance trip Feb 17, 2015
Feliciano
Only stayed one night. Front desk staff was very nice and helpful. The person who was in charge of the breakfast though was plain rude. Put items away early and could care less about it when people showed up within the listed breakfast times to get a bite to eat. Good location, nice private pool setting.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
"Horrible experience"
This was the most "run down" hotel that we have ever stayed at. Very dirty and just hotel was in dis-repair; needs major attention. The breakfast area was dirty and just had an odor to it; hotel cleaning staff was observed numerous times to be consumed by their cell phone....just sitting around. I would recommend to my family and friends.....NOT TO GO HERE, ever.
2 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
"Nice visit to paradise"
We were initially terribly disappointed - apparently the Hotel was booked and as we arrived late in the day we were put in a shabby suite; however, they corrected that for the rest of our stay. Even so the hotel needs to put money into the facility and furnishings because it is in a beautiful location. Beds were great but chest of draws didn't open easily and plumbing needed TLC.
7 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
John C
"Out of the way Hotel"
Overall, it was a good stay. It is in need of some renovation. The price was certainly right compared to other properties in Key West.
1 night romance trip Feb 8, 2015
"Pleasantly Surprised"
I was expecting much less for the price paid compared to other "resort and marinas" in the area. The property is older and could use some updating, but for the most part is clean and everything worked. The room was slightly above average - spacious, furnished. Keep in mind that this hotel is waterfront, but not beachfront. There is sand leading up to a rocky area before the water. Surprise! The pool area is "clothing optional."
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
"okay hotel"
for the price not too bad although the beds were real weak and uncomfortable
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"A little bit of Paradise at Banana Bay Resort"
We had a two day get away and wished that it was for a week once we arrived at the Banana Bay. Staff extremely friendly, bed very comfortable, room was delightful. Everything we needed was there, right up to a good breakfast and an exercise room. Will be coming again and again have already told friends about it and intend to put it on my facebook. Thank you again for a lovely time.
1 night romance trip Feb 8, 2015
Veronica
"Excellent Value - But you get what you pay for...."
Overall a very nice stay. Key West is notoriously expensive and in an area where hotel rooms easily go for as much as $$$$$/day the Banana Bay was a refreshing $$$/day for a very clean and comfortable King Room with a view of the pool. 2 Queen Bed rooms overlooking the parking lot however were very run down, dirty and in need of repair. Amenities, where slim at best. No WiFi in rooms. Hot Tub didn't work. Bathroom was tiny and in need of an update. Although there was much to criticize about the facility, it was a good value for the price and I would happily stay there again.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Rocky visit to paradise"
Older resort that needs improved maintenance and upgades. Marketed as "romantic" but did not meet expectations at all.
5 night romance trip Feb 1, 2015
Douglas
"Ok place to stay but needs updating."
The hotel staff is super friendly and very helpful. The cleanness of the room was good but it needs some serious updating like the TV. The breakfast was ok. No serious hot breakfast food like eggs and potatoes. The view of the harbor was gorgeous. It's also very quiet.
3 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
Holly
"No what they say"
The hot tub was cold. There is no beach that you can sun in and go into the water Towels small rugs dorty
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
Jennnifer
"Nice hotel on the bay"
Pool could be heated. Room needs new carpet could also use modern televisions but overall a good hotel.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
Carlton
"Our Impressions"
The room was good and the bed excellent. These are the only thing that we appreciate here. The breakfast was bad and we have to stay in a line where the hotel staff eats before the guests. There weren´t tables, so if you want to enjoy your breakfast, do it standing up! The pleace doesn´t even looks close to the pictures advertised in the internet. Really dissapoint us.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Total knockdown"
We normally do not complain. When we see bad reviews we try to still give the benefit of the doubt. However this time the bad reviews were dead on. The upgraded room smelled like urine coming from the bathroom. The carpet was stained, the couch was falling apart and stained and the bed was hard as a rock and sinking in the middle. There was trash on the ground as our view outside bedroom window. If I had brought my dog I would have been afraid to let her lay on the floor. The front desk was nice when we called to say our flight was delayed 12 hours and we checked in with the very nice security guard at 2:30 am. Because of this they did not run our card except for the 1 night deposit of $243 for the 4 hours we were there so the girl the next morning let us forgo the remainder of our stay without paying anything additional. Will not return ever
6 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Regina
"Banana Bay"
Decent place optional clothing at pool so don't bring children! Close to Duval st and lots of good restaurants in the area
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Vicki
"Banana Bay is fine"
There was just an odd smelling something, like mold or soaked wood but it was taken cared of by my perfume spray. Parking signs a little confusing too. Overall, our stay was fine.
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
"Location and peaceful atmosphere!"
It's not luxurious but very convenient for the Key West half marathon! Also the hot tub was great for after the run as were the hammocks. Loved it!!
2 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Suzanne
"Banana Bay"
The hotel is dated the room was nice had a balcony I would stay ther again the front desk was very helpful. Nice pool.
2 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
Donald W
"Stay somewhere else while in Key West"
We had a normal stay.Disappointed with the room and hotel condition,I wouldn't give this three stars.More like an almost two.This hotel needs some major work.The "continental breakfast was a joke.they had cereal and no milk and a few rolls.No where to sit?The attendant working there had no personality,I don't think she wanted to be there either.
1 night trip Jan 7, 2015
"OK place to stay"
This was a mid-quality place with a little higher price than it should be. The grounds were very nice: swimming pool, beach area and walkways were clean and well kept. The carpet in our room was a little dirty and there was quite a bit of old dirt on the side of the bamboo bed rail. The bed was comfortable and appeared clean. Breakfast was all carbs--nothing for protein.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
Jean
"Not so great"
The in-room air conditioner units are VERY loud. Had to turn off at night just to sleep. And then you get hot. Everything needs some updating.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"Clean but needs sprucing up"
This was not the fanciest place I've ever stayed, but it was in a beautiful location and has a lot of potential. I do wish they'd keep the grounds a little nicer, but you can't beat the view! I would definitely stay there again.
2 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
the bed frame was very dirty. we had to clean before we slept it. the front door would not close secuerely. maintenance had to come and fix it. the toilet was not working. the window air conditioner was very loud. a horrible experience. disappointed in expedia for representing the hotel.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"December 2014"
Check in excellent. Reservations were exactly as requested. Be aware that clothing is optional at pool. Pool area comfortable with plenty of seating. Positioned on water but no beach. You'll be satisfied if you consider this a motel,not a resort. Rooms are in need of TLC.
3 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Judy
"Nice stay for its low price!"
Lovely room, with a balcony and view for the sea. Though it's not close to the main spot in Key West, it's not far either so pretty convenient. Overall speaking, nice stay for its price!
2 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
Qile
"Worst experience"
This hotel is not worth for the money we paid. There is no phone connection in the room. The A/C was not working good and there was foul smell coming from the A/C. It is more like a motel and not a resort.
1 night romance trip Dec 4, 2014
"Love that it was on the water."
Very nice. Convienent to everything. Walking everywhere to all sights. Beautiful location
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
Lorraine
"GREAT"
Our stay was good, the only problem we had was the pillows....THEY WERE LIKE ROCKS. You need to invest in better pillows for your customers.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
"Nice resort close to main road."
Nice welcome room very comfortable and with balcony facing to the pool. Free complimentary continental breakfast, good spread and easy walk to Duval St..
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Tato
"NICE PLACE"
Worth the price. The hotel has every single facility you can image. Great view to the bay and wonderful experience hanging out in the backyard! Highly recommend!
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
Hao
"Good/Great"
It was a great hotel for the price. Comfortable good location with a nice pool hot tub and beach.
4 night trip Dec 15, 2014
"key west"
Nice , fun. Rent a bike!
2 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
thomas
"Great place to stay in Key West."
when I booked through Hotels.com like I did for my stay in Kissimmee, before this hotel. I thought I was getting a two bedroom suite. For 3 people, my self, my friend and his wife. well the hotel does not have a two bedroom suite. So when I was given a one room, one bed, from the security guard, who gave me the keys. ( because it was after midnight when I was checking in )we had to call / bother a man named James, I believe. Who works the front desk some days, who tried his best to help. He was even going to give us an extra room that night and not charge me for that. But all the rooms were taken. He even checked another hotel, but they were full. He was going to call others, but I said I would live with it, until we could get a room with a pull out bed, later that morning. So I slept in a chair, and he compensated me for that night. He went above and beyond. I would stay at this hotel again. Hotels.com listed it as a Deluxe double room. 2 beds. That to me, sounds like what we wanted, a two bedroom suite. And I put in 3 people, when I booked it. But it listed 2 on my print out. I called the hotel and told them when it happened, but the lady I spoke with, did not mark that on my check in sheet. So whoever worked that day, thought only two people would be checking in. Like I said, he did his best and I would stay there again, because of James, Thank You,
4 night trip with friends Dec 5, 2014
wayne
"Never again"
The charm of what it was once was there. Came highly recommended. A Funkie type of Bungalow. You can even bring your family pet. Nice efficient bed bath kitchen living room. Wood deck patio next to the boat dock. Decent breakfast. Beautiful water view. But then there was the lack of room service. Termites galore had taken over. Rotted wood all over. The lack of caring and maintaining this little Gem of a hide away was gone. What a shame. Even with all that I made sure My first visit to Key West was not going to be ruined. Had a wonderful time.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
"the best"
This place was great
2 night trip Dec 13, 2014
george
"Vacation comfort hideaway"
Hotel was great. Switched out TV within 5 min of check in. Beach hot tub pool and boat doc and dolphin tour boat transport right there. Low key and comfortable. A hideaway thku
2 night romance trip Dec 9, 2014
"On the Gulf!"
Violet was wonderful to work with!
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
Deborah
"just average"
just a average hotel. needs alot of maintanice. hot tub was not working, pool was full of debris and cold. rooms needed paint. doors missing door sweeps had gaps. good location easy to find.
2 night trip Dec 9, 2014
kurt
Good value nice location , we like it and will come again
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
kp
"Nice hotel,"
Nice hotel, be sure to check out the view of the water and to eat breakfast out there. Pool is clothing optional which I didn't realize before we stayed there, Not super close to the main bars and shopping areas but still nice secluded plcae
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Colton
"Nice beach and great continental breakfast"
We were looking forward to the outdoor jacuzzi under the stars only to find out it wasn't working. Couldn't take a hot bath either because there was no plug. We brought both problems up to the management and never received a call or visit about it. When we asked housekeeping for a bathtub plug the next morning she wouldn't give us one pointing out the fact that we only had an hour until we had to check out!
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
luee
"The room has strong smoking feeling!"
One room they didn't clear up very bad smoking smele. I can not sleep well . Another room, the locker was broken. We feel very bad!
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
Sunny
"Great place"
Had a wonderful stay. Key West is a fantastic place to visit & Banana Bay is located in a very convenient location, close to everything & located right on the bay.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
jim
"Very good hotel... Good price and location."
Nice staff and helpful... Ask to rent a bike and in 15 minutes I got it. Clean room.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
Leo
"Enjoyed stay."
Enjoyed stay. Good to get internet on the balcony. Breakfast good. Views excellent. Would visit again.
Den
"Banana bay"
The smell of the room was disgusting . The rug felt sticky on my feet, so there was no way you can walk barefoot in there. The hotel just seems outdated and old. Definitely will never rent there again. But the staff was helpful and kind.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
"Quiet and very soothing to the eye."
Our front desk lady who worked during weekdays was named Violet, and she would light up like a Christmas tree when we needed to go to the front desk. If we needed information or assistance, she was on it. The view from the veranda was tropical to the max. we saw everything from parrots to iguanas to chickens. From the front desk we booked snorkel and dolphin tour (that leaves in the onsite waterway) a parasail adventure, and rented a scooter for 8 days. We will always advise friends to stay there.
tool4267