All hotels in White River Junction, Vermont, United States of America
121 Ballardvale Dr, White River Junction, VT, 05001, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Great place to stay visiting Dartmouth!"
Front desk person was very helpful with suggestions for dinner and for getting to Dartmouth the next day. Hotel was easy to access, with beautiful room and great breakfast.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
Susanne
"Good hotel"
Nice hotel, breakfast is a plus, only stay for 1 night, can't say much, but it's good hotel.
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Ho
"Nice facilities and staff"
We stayed for one night at this hotel during a trip for college visits for my son, a rising senior in high school. This hotel was very close to Dartmouth, so we chose it originally for the location and we wanted free breakfast and free wifi, both of which this hotel offered. The facility was nice and clean. The room was clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast as great. We especially enjoyed the pancake machine. However, the internet speed was noticeably slower than at the other hotels we stayed in. I am not sure if it had to do with the more remote location or if there were too many people on at once. It would have been nice to have a pool at this facility.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
Loretta
"Decent place to stay but not picturesque"
Had to stay in a first floor room facing the parking lot - a bit noisy and could not open the windows.
2 night business trip Jun 19, 2015
gretchen
"Relocate your ice bucket."
Nice hotel. Great room and bed. Only complaint is a very slow draining sink and for some odd reason they put the ice bucket in the bathroom which is kind of gross.
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
Derek
"Ideal! Gluten free breakfast options."
Excellent condition, and cleanliness. Room is large, as nice as any luxury hotel room. Free Breakfast had best options I have ever seen,including a pancake maker! They also had gluten free bread, bagels, and muffins!
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Great place to stay while visiting Dartmouth"
We went to visit Dartmouth College with our child. We were very pleased with the staff and property. Great service and comfortable & clean room. We will certainly recommend to family and friends
4 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
"Disappointing"
I chose this hotel out of a few different ones because of the reviews. I must say all seemed well except it was difficult to find due to the sign not being lit up in the dark. Please fix your lights! We check in with the help of a very pleasant young man named Sam. We were given room number 454. When we walked in it seemed a bit warm but we thought we could cool it off by using the ac unit, wrong upon looking at it we discovered it hanging out of the wall by its wires and did not seem to work. We figured OK we can open the windows. By midnight between the highway noise and car lights and the fact that our room was nearing 85 degrees my husband went downstairs to find Sam. He was told they did not have any more fans and that we could change rooms. He and my husband proceeded to check empty rooms on all floors. In the mean time another hotel guest was trying to figure out why half of his room did not have power. Sam went off to help that guest out and left my husband with a master key to find a room on his own. We eventually ended up moving to a handicapped room on the first floor. I have to say that Sam and Rachel were very helpful but our stay was less then enjoyable. The woman at the front desk in the morning apologized profusely and said management was not available to help us out. So take that as you will. We will stay some where else next time.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Victoria
"Very nice accommodations"
Very nice accommodations and close to Dartmouth College. The room was great and roomy. Perfect.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
TR
"Ok, but lacking"
Staff was friendly, but lousey internet, marginal breakfast, and they should have blinds in the breakfast room as many people were effected by the bright sun. We were a quick overnight so it was easy to overlook. The beds were very comfortable.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
"Close to Dartmouth"
Nice clean and comfortable room. Quiet too. Easy access on/off freeway. Would highly recommend this hotel for parents checking out Dartmouth.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
Jane
"Nice place, heat was way to good."
Hotel check in staff member was phenomenal. Really nice made to feel welcome. Hotel was clean, breakfast the standard buffet. Room was nice and large. Like the location. Could not get the heat to calm down. Sweating until I shut if off and opened the window on a 10 degree night. Staff said it was getting fixed but I was not offered anything for the problem. Would recommend if the heat gets fixed.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"Lebanon Holiday Inn Express"
Hotel just off highway easy access, room clean, breakfast included, I would stay here again
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
"Comfy enough, friendly, spacious"
Suite was spacious. friendly staff. Comfy enough furniture and bedding. Great shower. :) would stay again. Great price.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
It is clean and nice although a little out-of-date. Our room was super hot and there was no window, only a door to the deck that couldn't be opened. The air-conditioner didn't help at all. After we call the front desk, a very nice staff helped us opened the door and we had a good sleep. They were very helpful.
2 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
YU
"great staff great value"
the room temperature was hot and difficult to lower. otherwise staff and cleanliness were excellent
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"Great place to stop and rest before skiing."
Not sure why it's rated only 2.5 out of 5 but this place was great for the price. Cleanliness is my biggest concern and it was very clean. Underground parking for your vehicle and a decent breakfast in the AM. 4 out of 5.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Tonka
"Centrally located, clean, pleasing stay."
Check in was easy, very impressed with the friendly front desk staff. Room adequately spacious and clean.
Disappointed
Staff was very polite and professional. Our room had a heating problem and they didn't hesitated to change rooms for us and make sure everything was ok.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
"far away from the pool in the next building"
I enjoyed our stay accept we were told there would be a stove and sink...it was not fun in a blizzard to have to cross the parking lot to use the pool in the sister hotel.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Great hotel right off the highway."
Everything about this hotel met expectations. The hotel was clean, the room was very well equipped; mini fridge, Keurig coffee maker, nice flatscreen, desk, comfortable beds. Hallways clean, no musty smell. Breakfast very good; variety, ample quantity, nice eating area. Hotel is right at intersection of 89 and 91, so convenient to travelers headed in a variety of directions. Highly recommended.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
beegee
"A haven in the storm: Wonderful choice!"
Having an ice storm stop us in our tracks, we quickly booked ahead and were thrilled with the choice. New, connected to a "sister" hotel across allowed for a morning swim in a brand new pool. Amazing overnight experience. I'd stay again immediately.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
JJ
"Clean and comfortable"
The hotel room was updated, bathroom was clean and so was the room. I'm not a traveler that uses hotel services. I just want a clean and quite room and this hotel provided that. The included breakfast was better than other hotels I've stayed at that are on the same level
1 night business trip Jan 16, 2015
"Very good hotel"
Very big and clean room, rich breakfast, ability to use pool next door hotel, very professional and friendly staff, was pleasantly surprised
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Max
"Great Service."
After a taxing procedure at Dartmouth Hospital, it was a relief to stay very nearby with easy access to anything we really needed. What was especially nice was the service we received the entire time. All of the Staff were friendly, kind and accommodating. We so appreciated that.
1 night romance trip Jan 8, 2015
"Amazing stay!"
It was great. Room was a bit cold with the balcony window and there wasn't much window coverage to keep the light out but other than that I had a great time!
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
Eva
"Excellent Hotel"
We drop off our daughter at dartmouth and stayed one night at this hotel. We have been up to handover/white junction several times staying at different hotels. This was a pleasant surprise, it looks like it was newly renovated, everything is clean and orderly. They welcome you with cookies, fruit, magazines.. don't forget free breakfast, underground parking (its was snowing but not on our SUV), at this price range its an excellent deal. we will definitely stay again.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Cristina
Excellent value Second year stating here Great room
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Just what you need"
Just wanted a nice, clean place to rest my head while visiting family, this hotel provided that.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Convenient place to stay on the way to Killington"
We stayed here on the way to Killington Ski Resort so that we wouldn't have to drive on route 4 at night in pouring rain. This hotel was easy to find and conveniently located right near routes 4, 89, and 91. There is no restaurant in the hotel and nothing was open on Christmas Eve. Luckily, we had dinner near our house because we guessed that this might happen. Other than that, this hotel was perfect for our needs. Breakfast the next day was fine. We would stay here again.
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"white river junction vt"
nice clean place breakfast was marginal - there was a low head count and they could have turned the hot items over more freq.
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
greg
"Good basic hotel"
Good value. Room was clean, comfortable and quiet.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Todd
"Nice place to stay - worth the price."
Very comfortable room. Breakfast was excellent - good choices & nice location. Front desk personnel were very helpful and courtieous.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
Rich
Great stay clean comfortable Will come back
2 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2014
"nice location"
The hotel tried to accommodate my special request for the number of beds and was kind enough to oblige when my travel plans changed unexpectedly. The location was perfect for my needs (I was trying to get close to the school we were visiting).
Lori
"good stay"
Staff helpful and gracious. Nice variety at breakfast. Person who was taking care of breakfast area kept things clean, food warm and was around to give anyone additional help if needed. Only complaint was the ceiling in the bathroom looked like water damage had happened and parts above the tub looked like they might fall in.
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
mark
"WRJ"
I have stayed in Hampton Hotels hundreds of nights. The issue I find most disturbing is poor lighting. It is hard to see to put on make up and hard to read a book because the lighting is so poor. I understand conservation of resources but I do wish management would reconsider better lighting. And--it is time to review the breakfast choices for eggs. The omlets are just too rubbery and icky. The scrambled eggs are pretty good.
4 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Carole
"Great Stay, serivice and hotel!"
great stay. I am in the WRJ area on business a lot, will be staying at the Holiday inn going forward.
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
Megan
"GOOD OVERNIGHT"
NICE HOTEL, GOOD ROOM, NICE DESK AREA FOR WORK
1 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
GH
"Great place to stay in White River Junction"
Hotel was very well maintained. Rooms were clean and quiet. The complimentary breakfast was really good. Overall a terrific value.
1 night trip Oct 13, 2014
"small touches"
I think they could use a better quality toilet paper and put a hook on the bathroom door for a shower cap. Otherwise it was very nice.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
renee
Clean easy to access hotel. Beds comfortable. Breakfast was huge with plenty of choices and food
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Sue
This hotel exceeded my expectations. I wasny expecting much. i ended up there out of necessitiy but will definetly return. The staff was GREAT!
9 night trip Sep 5, 2014
The staff is very helpful an friendly.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Lei
"Convenient Location"
The location of this hotel was very convenient to Quechee and Woodstock. We arrived late afternoon and were able to check in immediately. The front desk clerk was very helpful in letting us know where there were restaurants close by. I thought the room was very comfortable. It was definitely set up for people who might want a long-term stay. The room had a stove and microwave, as well as dishes, pots and pans, and utensils. I did think the room was rather dark and could use some updating. There was a large area that was just open, which I would guess is good for storage of ski equipment when staying in the winter. The breakfast was very good. There was an excellent variety of items, including scrambled eggs, turkey sausage patties, yogurt, fresh fruit, bagels, etc. Free parking is always a plus. I did think it was a bit over priced compared to other hotels where we've stayed recently, but I didn't do much comparison shopping and have not stayed in this area before.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"Great motel for the price."
Everyone was very nice, the room was spacious and very clean.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
Mary Anne
I called yesterday. I had left 2 golf shirts in the closet..forgot them. So I would like them mailed back to me. Nobody has called me back to let me know if they found them.
3 night family trip Aug 14, 2014
"Will stay Holiday Inn Express Whenever Possible"
Beautiful place, good breakfast, wifi, business center all wonderful. Staff are extremly friendly. Impvoment may be done on the speed of wifi, this is not a compaint since the it is already better than all the other place we stayed.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Harry
Although the haven't a room for the amount of people we were (2 parents, three young kids) as Expedia "confirmed", they managed to include a bed for us very quickly. All the staff was always super nice
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Convenient location, right off interstate. Perfect for a one-night stopover.
1 night trip Jul 23, 2014