All hotels in White River Junction, Vermont, United States of America
121 Ballardvale Dr, White River Junction, VT, 05001, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Will stay Holiday Inn Express Whenever Possible"
Beautiful place, good breakfast, wifi, business center all wonderful. Staff are extremly friendly. Impvoment may be done on the speed of wifi, this is not a compaint since the it is already better than all the other place we stayed.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Harry
Although the haven't a room for the amount of people we were (2 parents, three young kids) as Expedia "confirmed", they managed to include a bed for us very quickly. All the staff was always super nice
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Convenient location, right off interstate. Perfect for a one-night stopover.
1 night trip Jul 23, 2014
"A pleasant surprise"
I hadn't expected a lot from a Holiday in Express, but the owners of this franchise have created a clean, friendly, and comfortable place to stay. My room had a comfortable king-size bed with pillows labeled as firm or soft. A fridge, microwave and Keurig-with coffee pods-as well as a desk with a rolling chair, and side chair and table made this a well-functioning room. To illustrate the commitment to cleanliness, my husband was in the garage (no extra charge to the surprise of us city stayers) when a maintenance worker went through the garage dusting the fluorescent lights as well as the water pipes. And the automatic pancake maker was a hoot. And the pancakes weren't too bad either. Good job.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
"No more"
This hotel needs to be updated. The beds squeak, the is furniture worn, the pull out sofa is useless unless you prefer sleeping on springs. The saving grace is that the hotel staff is helpful and the breakfast is sufficient. I won't stay again.
3 night trip Jul 23, 2014
"nice, clean, comfy room, friendly staff"
we had a very pleasant stay. spacious, clean, comfortable room; and friendly staff
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
"Was good"
The music in the out side porch kept we awake the all night
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Basic no-thrills hotel. Modest, modern & convenient. Reasonably comfortable and clean. Staff rather friendly.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
"A bit overpriced"
The location is very convenient and the hotel is nice and relatively new. However, the rooms are smaller than advertized. Our "deluxe two queens" bedroom was nothing more than a regular-size room with two queen beds, a microwave, and a small fridge crammed in. The bathroom sink was also nearly clogged in; a bit of a lack in maintenance.
2 night family trip Jun 25, 2014
One of the nicest Holiday Inn Express' I've stayed at. Breakfast decent, hotel clean and tidy. Staff very helpful and friendly. Nothing right near hotel, but a few miles away several dining options. Just a few minutes from Dartmouth College, too.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2014
We were in and out quickly but it was great ~ We enjoyed the breakfast.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
The room was in desperate need of updates. It had not been dusted in ages. The staff seemed friendly at first but when I had a problem the receptionist was rude. The only nice person was the lady who came to fix what was broken. I stayed there twice now, but after given them two shots I'm done.
Other trip May 20, 2014
Former customer
great customer service at front desk. food was good,room was clean
2 night business trip May 9, 2014
Nativetaz
"It was Ok"
Nothing wrong, but didn't excel either. The coffee machine wasn't cleaned out (no bid deal)/ Breakfast was thin even fairly early in the morning. Coffee very weak. Comfortable room. I will look for a different place next time I'm up there.
2 night trip May 2, 2014
Knightrider
Free newspapers for a quiet reading during the free breakfast. Nice room. Helpful staff. All around an excellent stay.
2 night family trip Apr 14, 2014
"a nice hotel"
We were very satisfied to stay there.
1 night business trip Apr 13, 2014
"Why do I keep staying here"
I've stayed at this hotel a few times as a stop over only way to Burlington. The cleanliness of the hotel and the breakfast goes down with each stay. This time my shower had a couple of hairs stuck to the wall and the milk at the breakfast was bad. That on top of the disgusting throat clear by staff while I was eating were the last straw. I don't think I'll stay here again.
1 night business trip Mar 19, 2014
Drew
"close to highway"
clean room, pleasant service, comfortable at a really good price.
1 night business trip Mar 20, 2014
"NOT the holiday inn express"
When I arrived at check-in, I was told of a water pipe break and sent to the 'sister' hotel across the parking lot. It wasn't what I paid for and I'm sure it was a lot less expensive than the HIE. I felt I had no leverage to negotiate because I booked through Expedia instead of booking directly with the hotel. The room was baron, no pictures, the lamp didn't work on the one bed-side table. I had reserved two queens and was given the option of one night with 2 queens or one night with a king. The only way not to change room was take the one queen for me and my mother to sleep in, very cozy. I'm sure the hot breakfast was much better across the street at the HIE but I didn't want to walk over and see it with my own eyes. I was assured this property was 'as nice' but this being the sister hotel, seemed like they got all the old beds and pillows from 'across' the street.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
sue
Great hotel overall, no real complaints other than I should have looked further into location. Searched for hotels near Killington. This one said 23 miles which is correct but due to rural routes speed limits, it was a 50min-1hr drive to mountain
4 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2014
Everything was very good, although the room was too warm. It eventually cooled down (opened the sliding glass doors in 25 degree weather), but they could save some energy by not overheating vacant rooms.
Other trip Feb 25, 2014
Greg
I had a wonderful stay at the hotel. It was easy to find and could easily get right on the highway. My only complaint was that the room was extremely warm even with turning off the room control. Otherwise I would stay again.
1 night trip Feb 16, 2014
"Close to Upper Valley Aquatic Center"
I thought the hotel is very nice. I have to say, I found the complimentary breakfast quite a disappointment. I try to avoid sweets and wheat when possible. The only choice was peanut butter, a banana and some very overcooked scrambled eggs. There was no unsweetened oatmeal, breakfast meat or fresh fruit salad.
1 night trip Jan 24, 2014
"in the middle of nowhere"
the room was not clean, neither the second room I requested
1 night trip Jan 16, 2014
We stayed at the hotel for 3 nights while skiing at Killington (about an hour's drive away). The public areas of the hotel were in good condition, but our room left something to be desired. The bathroom had a light fixture that was falling off the wall. (It never came completely off, but it was the kind of problem that had obviously been there since before our arrival and should have been fixed between room occupants.) Housekeeping seemed to be a problem for the hotel. We found used dental floss on our bathroom floor and a long blonde hair in the bedding. The low point of the stay, however, was that on the second night of our stay, a battalion of tree service trucks was beeping and maneuvering in the parking lot outside our room between 10pm and 5am, making it impossible to sleep. It was utterly bizarre -- I've never experienced anything like this at a hotel before. It wasn't clear whether these trucks had been hired by the hotel to perform service in the parking lot, or if their drivers were staying in the hotel while en route somewhere. I never got the chance to find out, because when I checked out, the front desk staff did not bother to ask how our stay was.
Other trip Jan 4, 2014
"Too warm for Skiing at Killington"
Reasonable distance from the ski resort, but farther than we would have liked given the two lane travel to the resort. Very pretty drive though. The immediate area of the hotel lacked character and hotel staff offered limited help with suggestions of what to do when the ski slope was lacking snow. We found a movie theater in Lebanon and some fun restaurants in Hanover and Woodstock.
2 night trip Dec 22, 2013
skibunny
Room is spacious, equipped with a small kitching area, which is more than i expected. Dishes and Cups are available in the cabin.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
room was prepared with everything we asked for before we arrived. Easy access to major highways. Clean and friendly environment
1 night trip Dec 30, 2013
My boyfriend and I spent two nights at this hotel, and we were impressed! Our hotel room was larger than we expected, and it was right next to a side door in and out of the hotel- very convenient! The hotel is near three gas stations, which wasn't a problem. The continental breakfast was one of the better ones we've had at a hotel- I highly recommend trying the pancake maker and the cinnamon rolls. White River Junction is an interesting town- check out the old train near the Amtrak Station! However, there isn't much of a nightlife in White River Junction- from what we saw, there were two (very empty) dive bars, and one classy bar that was packed. You're better off going to Windsor if you want to go out! Overall, we had a great stay- we will be back!
2 night romance trip Oct 10, 2013
AC
Heating wasn't working. Front desk quickly sent engineering to fix it. Got fixed temporarily but failed again around midnight. Breakfast was excellent.
1 night family trip Oct 8, 2013
"Excellent value"
Large room, good king bed, clean bathroom, convenient location plus underground parking and free breakfast. I definitely plan to stay again when visiting Dartmouth and the Hanover area. Oh, be sure to visit Quechee Gorge - an excellent Vermont State Park - for a lovely walk in the woods.
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2013
RichCoral
"Convenient location right off highway"
Arrived very late .... Really nice staff , very accommodating - only stayed for a one night quick visit but would go again In a minute
Other trip Sep 29, 2013
"Perfect for us!"
The room was spacious, larger than we had anticipated. The free Breakfast was one of the best we've had when compared to other hotels / motels.
1 night trip Sep 25, 2013
Eddie L.
"Great service"
Very clean place and the people were very nice! The furniture was a little dated but still a very nice room! Only complaint is there is no room service but there is a free breakfast and a pizza place that delivers to the hotel
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
"On the way home from a New England sight seeing"
The hotel was great! Breakfast was the best I have seen.
1 night romance trip Sep 17, 2013
chuck
"Get there early for breakfast!"
Hotel Policy is to stop replenishing a half hour before the stated closing time for breakfast. So get there early or all you will get for breakfast is a polite "I'm sorry." instead of breakfast.
2 night business trip Sep 13, 2013
"One night stay"
We had a suite which was very roomy with full kitchen and sitting area. Everything was great except for two things: TV was all analog - channels were spotty at best, and the skylight in the room had no way to block the light - we were awakened very early by incoming light.Otherwise, excellent stay.
1 night family trip Sep 13, 2013
Keith W
Ok. Parking garage entry is broken. Room keys stopped working for no reason.
1 night trip Sep 9, 2013
"Pleasant and Comfortable"
The staff was very warm and accomodating. The room was spacious and comfortable. I only stayed there a day but could see myself very comfortable staying longer. Not too familiar with the area but it seems close to alot of different activities.
Other trip Sep 11, 2013
Agapito
"Wonderful staff"
Can't say enough about how well we were treated by the staff. Very comfortable room.
2 night trip Aug 12, 2013
"Wonderful!"
We loved every minute of our stay at this hotel. The staff was so friendly, nice, and helpful. The breakfast was amazing! The best 'free hotel' breakfast we ever had. Our room was always clean, and comfortable. It was a wonderful hotel for the price and I'd recommend it to anyone.
5 night trip Aug 4, 2013
"nice, friendly hotel, ,clean"
ov erall a very nice hotel. very accommodating staff. very clean, good breakfast. comfortable beds.
1 night trip Jul 30, 2013
joanne
"Bathroom Ceiling"
The bathroom ceiling appeared to have or had a leak. It appears as if there may be mold on the ceiling. This should be repaired, cleaned and remediated. Otherwise the room was nice.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
Chief
"Great Stay!!"
My daughter and I were looking at colleges and needed a place to stay. We were very happy with this hotel. I would recommend this hotel to a friend.
1 night business trip Jun 10, 2013
"great time"
we were pleased with the cleanliness and overall feeling of the room - breakfast staff was great; lots of support from everyone at the hotel. great experience
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
"Nice Hotel near good restaurants and shopping ."
I visited my relatives and I wanted a good motel that was centrally located. This turned out to be an excellent choice.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
"EXcellent hotel"
We stayed here for the Covered Bridges half marathon in Woodstock. Super nice hotel. Great parking, great complimentary breakfast, large, comfortable room. First rate.
2 night trip May 31, 2013
it was OK for one nite, bed was not too comfortable, room clean.
1 night trip May 24, 2013
Tony M.
"Best place to stay in White River Junction, VT"
Friendly helpful staff. The front desk was responsive and helpful for every need or question. Rooms were like apartments. Spacious, comfortable and quiet. Breakfast was great, well stocked and lots of variety. Having a full kitchen was a big plus for us. Highly recommend staying here.
Other trip May 25, 2013
Baby Boomer
"Comfortable,friendly,clean"
Very easy to check-in and friendly staff of all kinds - clean in all areas -comfortable beds - nice breakfast - overall very nice place to stay
1 night trip May 19, 2013