All hotels in Freeport, Maine, United States of America
537 Route 1 South, Freeport, ME, 04032, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9479

• Value
  • Bar
    Bar is awesome
    Regular internet service
"A good place to crash."
Basically just a place to sleep to avoid overcrowding at family house I was visiting. Ideal and affordable for that.
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2015
Johnson
"Christmas lights."
Very pleased, if in the area again we will surely stay here.
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2015
"Just what I was in need of."
Wonderful. Room more then adequate.
1 night romance trip Nov 26, 2015
I stayed for one night. The bed was terribly uncomfortable. There was a thin cheap blanket. The heater did not work so the room was either super hot or cold. The bathroom was in need of update and I killed a bug before getting in the shower. I would not recommend this hotel.
Other trip Nov 1, 2015
"Good hotel"
Bed was very comfortable, room clean and big. Only problem was not related to hotel, but nature power went out about 3am didn't come back on until about 10am staf was very helpful, allowing breakfast to stay open longer.
1 night romance trip Oct 28, 2015
Not Provided
The hotel looked nothing like the pictures. The room was dusty and not well kept. Dust was at least an inch thick on the lamp shade. Tub looked dirty. I would not stay there again.
Other trip Oct 23, 2015
Millie
Staff very friendly and helpful. My husband left his briefcase with valuables in it was shipped to us intact and in good shape. Breakfast was very nice with nutritious choices. Beds very comfortable. Would definitely stay again
2 night romance trip Oct 10, 2015
Marguerite
"Good location and Value"
Convenient location and it included breakfast, good value.
1 night romance trip Sep 16, 2015
Samuel
"Fair for the price."
Fair for the price.
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2015
Had trouble getting on the Internet. Went to the office, dialed the number she gave me and got the help I needed
2 night family trip Sep 19, 2015
Kathleen A
"Enjoyed Stay"
A 3-day stay. Enjoyed accommodations. Could be improved if there was a few wall hooks in room. Electrical outlets were odd around table and microwave. Also a slight odd smell to our room 111.
3 night romance trip Sep 17, 2015
Anne
"Basic but reliable and convenient in Freeport"
Basic but reliable place to stay, convenient to Freeport shopping.
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
Lawrence
We booked this room as part of a last minute couple getaway. I kind of wish I looked for more hotels because I don't think it was worth $100 for the night but it is conveniently located. I wasn't happy to learn that breakfast ends early at 9am, but the staff was nice enough to let me bring a couple of muffins back to my room. All the front desk staff were nice and helpful. But, I would probably not stay here again.
1 night romance trip Sep 8, 2015
"Nice hotel for the price"
The staff were nice and friendly. I arrived at 12.15 and they let me check in right away. Good hotel for the price
Other trip Sep 2, 2015
george
"It's good for 1-2 day stay"
Couple of things, 2 hangers were broken when we got there and the other was some mold problem at the outside corners of the bathtub. Wifi was slow and breakfast is OK.. It's good for 1-2 day stay.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2015
"Just okay for 1 night but could be better"
stayed here for 1 night while visiting Acadia. it was ok. The exterior building itself appears old and worn. Inside was fine. Manage your expectations and you'll be ok. the breakfast area is small and congested with seating for about 10 people max.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Alan
"Great hotel close by Freeport Outlet"
The hotel is nice! Good Service! Rooms are tidy. Great Breakfast. The place where they serve breakfast was extremely tidy.
"Good Economy"
Good location, tidy rooms, reasonable distance to center city shopping.
"Needs some Attention"
The motel was conveniently located, but the rooms leave a lot to be desired. There was a musty order when you walked in, the bathroom shower curtain was moldy at the bottom and hadn't been washed or changed in a long time. There was also mold outside the tub area. The bathroom was so small you can barely get in there, but if that was the only problem I could have overlooked it. The pillows were so small and lumpy it was ridiculous. They were the size of a child's pillow. Overall it was a disappointment. The breakfast that they were serving was also a disappointment. Very few selections and on Monday morning, there was very little food available. Actually had to go out for breakfast. Either keep it well stocked or don't offer anything at all.
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
Stayed at this hotel while on a family vacation. Accommodations were comfortable. Breakfast at the HH was a bit slow and had to ask for everything from cream and sugar for coffee to jam for toast. Would recommend if time is of assents to find another restaurant to eat at.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
This was a perfect stop on a New England road trip coming out of Boston. Arrived late, easy check in. Room was quiet and comfortable. Beds great, temperature good, clean. Great jump off spot to going further north, or outlet shopping the next day.
1 night trip with friends Jul 29, 2015
good location. rooms were not as clean as they could be. Beds were uncomfortable.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
"What we expected"
Even though it was on a main road, the room was very quiet and the location was extremely convenient.
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
It was quiet. Great location! Great rates. My wife and I enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
Gregg
was ok could use some work
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Keith
"Leisure trip"
Clean rooms, spacious, friendly and helpful staff.
Other trip Jun 26, 2015
sharon
Great stay. Bed linens need to be updated.
1 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
"Stay was okay"
Staff was very rude!
1 night romance trip Jun 9, 2015
"Nicest Econolodge I've stayed at."
Nicest Econolodge I've stayed at.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Travis
"get what you pay for"
Pros - friendly service, clean, good breakfast. Cons - low water pressure for shower, very tiny bathroom, very loud air conditioner.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"Nice hotel to stay and visit area."
This is a basic hotel, no amenities beyond a nice room.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"Place to Lay Your Head Only"
Seemed clean and attempts at modernizeing but was the "old style" MOTEL. No internal hallways, walk outdoors to lobby. NOT fora vacation but OK to lay your head.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
D & J
"decent place, good location"
You get what you paid for.. decent place, good location. Right next to Maine Beer Company, short ride to downtown. Room was ok. Not dirty but didn't have a super clean/fresh feel either. Staff was nice, can't complain for $60.
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"Perfect for what we needed"
We needed a place to sleep. We arrived late and left early. It was the perfect place. The price was right and it included breakfast.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Riley
A good alternative to the more expensive in town hotels,B &Bs. Clean but small bathroom Comfortable king size bed. Safe, close to room door parking. The Maine Beer Co new brewery is right (walking distance )next door!
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"decent stay"
In the area visiting colleges with our son. Room was adequate, clean and quiet. No frills but had everything we needed. Breakfast was typical free continental breakfast which left little to be desired so we opted against it on the second morning of our two night stay.
2 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
"Trip"
Room was o.k.
1 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
Donald
"Clean, has everything you need"
The Econo Lodge was a very nice place to stay. Nothing fancy, but it was comfortable, the desk clerks were very pleasant and helpful in finding restaurants in the area, and we were very impressed with the cleanliness. I would definitely recommend it to others and would stay again.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Carolee
"pet friendly"
Very good but there wasn't a desk chair. Which is minuscule, but annoying when i had to do my paperwork on the bed with my dog trying to cuddle the whole time.
1 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
Roderick
"Would stay here again!"
Would say this is a good value for the money, free wifi, microwave and fridge in the room, free continental breakfast, including yummy fresh waffles. Fixtures in room seemed worn but everything worked.Close proximity to downtown Freeport with a few good restaurants along the way.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Deanne
"A nice stay!"
I have stayed at this facility a few times. It has always been clean and the staff is nice. There are a lot of nice places to shop in Freeport and many nice restaurants.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Christine
We stayed here on a overnight to antique in Maine and found this motel conveniently located.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Art
"Great value for LLBean area."
Good value. Clean room, adequate breakfast, mattress nothing special. Heat was off and took 2 hours to reach comfortable level but would stay again.
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
Ernest
"Nice hotel in a good location"
I look for only a few things in a hotel room: Is the room clean? Yes Is the bed comfortable? Yes Is the room quiet Yes This room was a nice deal. The continental breakfast was good, not spectacular. I admit I do like to make my own waffles! Location is good, right at the I-295 exit to Freeport. I would definitely stay there again.
3 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
"Great Value"
We were worried because the price was too good top be true. But the place was clean and you could tell there was pride in the detail. The breakfast was simple but everything was good. We had no regrets, we come every Christmas season to shop and we will stay again next year.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Martha
"Exceptional"
Staff was very accommodating, especially given the short notice of my reservation. I'd stay there again without hesitation. Great value, too.
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Lydia
"Right off the interstate"
Nice enjoyable overnight stay. Clean and comfortable.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
jerry
"Family vacation"
Convenient location for mid coast Maine adventures. Great place to put your head down for the night and clean up in the morning for your next adventure. Nothing spectacular or anything that stands out about the place. Very friendly staff.
2 night family trip Oct 12, 2014
Was perfect for one nigth on travel. Very nice staff.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Urs
"Business Trip"
The front desk staff were very nice and accommodating. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable (and there were lots of pillows). I typically find the water pressure in showers in hotels lacking, but this one was fantastic. They also have a great selection of TV channels to choose from. The location is nice with a supermarket, gas stations. And great restaurants less than a mile away. Very convenient right off of Route 295, but no traffic noise. I would recommend and stay again if I am in the area.
2 night business trip Oct 1, 2014