All hotels in Plymouth, Indiana, United States of America
2160 North Oak Drive, Plymouth, IN, 46563-3408, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Mini getaway"
Hotel was very clean, staff was friendly and helpful and the free breakfast was perfect. I reserved a room with a king size bed and jetted tub. Upon arriving, all the rooms with king size beds were overbooked. The front desk upgraded us to the king size suite (no jetted tub but the room was great). even though it was a more expensive room then the one we booked.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
Jan
"Affordable and spacious rooms"
Our room had brand new carpet which was nice and the only cleanliness complaint I had was the toilet. I saw an area that you could tell had not been wiped. The lobby area was great for our large number of people to gather for socializing. Location was right next to several grocery and retail stores which was wonderful. I felt like there should have been 4 sets of towels and washcloths in the room and pool towels by the pool. Instead you have to use your room towels for the pool and ask for more for showering. The evening front desk host seemed inconvenienced to have to do this. The rooms themselves are very large which is nice after having stayed in much pricier hotels with tiny rooms.
2 night trip Oct 16, 2013
Family with kids
"Good choice when traveling near the area"
Motel is being renovated. Not all rooms available. Putting in new carpet, and everything. Should be very nice once it is done. Right now, the facility is showing its age. Clean and nice personnel but not up to date with bedding teal.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2013
"Convenient to my interests, but difficult to find."
My stay was very satisfactory. The only problem was getting there from the highway. I could see the hotel, but couldn't get there from the exit. My GPS wanted to take me miles out of the way.
1 night trip Sep 8, 2013
Elaine
"Just the basics..."
Just average but adequate. Not a bargain considering the location. Fits the bill if you are just passing through and need a bed for the night and a shower.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
Kent
"Modern and friendly"
The room was clean, though the bathroom space is small and toilet/shower in same room with sink. The staff was friendly. The free breakfast wasn't much.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
Doug
"Plymouth hotel"
there are not options at Plymouth, is an old hotel need cleanniniess, however ypu could stay the night if you need it
Other trip Aug 7, 2013
Luis
"Horrible mattresses"
Hotel/room was clean. Mattresses need replacing. Every time you sit on the mattress or turn over there was an awful crunch noise. Found a stain on the inside of the comforter. Will not return.
Other trip Jul 31, 2013
"Convenient location"
I had a good stay and the location was convenient to the golf course.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
Ray
"good stay for the price"
Booked this the week before. When we checked in, I asked and we were given a king room, which was what I wanted but could not get online. The room had a smoke odor, but that was gone after we turned on the A/C. The room was clean and quiet, perfect. I decided to ask if I could make a reservation for another time. Mary stopped what she was doing to check for me and make another reservation. Later on, she then put a confirmation under our door. Thank you Mary! We'll see you again!
1 night trip Jul 6, 2013
"quiet and priced competitively"
Friendly staff , felt safe when returning after dark.
Other trip Jul 3, 2013
"a place to sleep"
Comfortable, quiet.
2 night trip Jun 21, 2013
"Convenient to needs"
First time to stay at hotel. Very nice. Don't get to excited about the indoor pool. Very small. Over all priced right.
2 night trip Jun 21, 2013
W. Moore
"no wireless in the room"
The room was spacious and clean. However, there was no wireless in the room as advertised.
1 night business trip Jun 16, 2013
"Horrible customer service"
They were not nice to the kids. They would not fix the problems we were having with adding my son. They would not let the children play in the pool. The beds were so uncomfortable that I didn't get a good nights rest. I will never stay there again!!
Other trip Jun 18, 2013
tea
"Not bad for the money!"
About what we expected for the rate. Definitely needs updating, couch in room was worn to the threads in some areas, old tube type tv, however, the room was clean and the bed cofortable. We were there only for the night so amenities really did not matter. Front desk help was pleasant and accomadating. Have stayed in far worse for more money.
1 night trip Jun 6, 2013
Paul S
"Convient Location"
We chose this location as we have family in several of the nearby towns. Close to highway, shopping and food selections. Hotel is very clean and staff went above and beyond to accomodate any requests. Will stay there again.
5 night family trip May 21, 2013
Rooms were nice, convient location. Service was good, overall a nice stay.
3 night trip May 23, 2013
"Just ok"
Still smell of smoke in the room, as they recently changed to non smoking. Room was overall clean, but carpets could use updating. Not awful, but probably would not stay here again. Staff was friendly.
1 night trip Mar 12, 2013
I hated staying there. I slept in a chair because I couuldn't dare sleep in the beds. Even when I called down to the receptionist desk the guy was rude. So, I proceeded to tell him I was going to call Hotels.com and he said go ahead. I thought that was rude. But, I called and Hotels.com called Super 8 and they were rude to them too. I was NOT happy at all. I will never go there again.
1 night trip Feb 28, 2013
"Close to bowling alley in South Bend."
It was really good. There could have been more for breakfast to eat. other than that it was a great stay!
1 night trip Feb 8, 2013
"Close to a Fencing Tournament"
Overall, the stay was good. Only complaints was that our bathroom smelled like someone had been smoking, and the beds were not that soft. Otherwise, I enjoyed the convenience of having the amenities such as the mini fridge, microwave and the coffee pot. The staff was very helpful and nice. Again, overall a good stay.
1 night trip Jan 25, 2013
"Surprisingly comfortable for an outdated building"
I was VERY surprised at the comfort of my room for the price. The building itself is somewhat outdated. There is no elevator and it's your typical small town motel. No real complaints if you know what you're getting into. My room had a clean bed with layers of warm blanketing, all of which was very soft. For a king size bed, I wish I had more or thicker pillows though. My room had a sofa, coffee maker, microwave, mini-frig, a nice clothing area, and a curtain rod that extends outward (allowing for more personal shower space). I really appreciated the various options I had for lighting: 4 lamps, 2 overheads, and natural light from a huge window. The staff was very friendly and informed me about breakfast and all the need-to-know stuff immediately. The furniture arrangement was both efficient and comfortable. I really have no complaints about my stay. It was nicer than other motels I've been at where you don't even get a microwave. Very nice and very peaceful.
1 night romance trip Dec 23, 2012
Alma
Hotel amenities were basic and rates were reasonable (on the high end); easy access from the St Rt exit.
1 night trip Nov 16, 2012
"JUst ok!"
It was ok for the price. very outdated not much for breakfast considering what other hotels are serving now.
Other trip Nov 19, 2012
couple 65 years
"Not worth the money"
Too much money for a Super 8! Could have stayed at a much nicer hotel for just a little bit more money. Would never return.
Other trip Nov 19, 2012
"Decent"
We stayed one night on our way to a football game. I'd say this is adequate. Furniture, blankets, etc. just need to be steam cleaned. Sheets were clean and breakfast was OK too.
Other trip Nov 5, 2012
"Quiet room with comfortable bed"
The bed was very comfortable and the room was quiet with a fan that did not rattle but provided good white noise for a good night's sleep.
1 night trip Oct 31, 2012
"close to highway"
The employees were very nice and accomodating. The room was comfortable but didn't oldish looking. Mainly, my criticism was in the quality of the sheets, which seem thin and worn.
1 night trip Oct 14, 2012
"nice hotel conveniently located"
Everything was good about the hotel. The only observation I had was that the Sunday checkout time was 11am...which is fine but does the front desk really need to call you at 11:05 and "remind" you that it's time for you to go? I guess they're busier than they look!
Other trip Sep 17, 2012
front desk clerk was very helpful. Also, the hotel was very quiet considering there were a few work crews staying that nite.
Other trip Aug 23, 2012

JP
"房间安静舒适,早餐简陋"
房间很舒服安静,早餐非常简单,不过性价比还是蛮好的
Response by Super 8 Plymouth
Dear valued guest, Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay. We hope you choose to stay with us again. Have a Super Day!
2 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
1 night business trip Jun 6, 2015
1 night business trip Feb 8, 2015
Rob
Response by Super 8 Plymouth
Dear Mia, Thanks for taking the time to give us a rating for your recent stay. We hope you have a Super Day!
2 night business trip Dec 3, 2014
Mia
Response by Super 8 Plymouth
Dear David, Thank you for taking the time to give our hotel a rating. We appreciate all feed back from our guests. Have a super day!
1 night trip with friends Nov 22, 2014