All hotels in Logansport, Indiana, United States of America

Room is all right
    Poor vibe
    Bad amenities
"Nice little motel"
The staff was courteous and the room was comfortable. My husband had the best night's sleep in a long time. The shower had good water pressure and stayed hot the entire time I needed it, (which was over 30 minutes. They do not have an elevator but we managed. The room could have also used another lamp. The little frige kept everything cold for us. The TV service was DirectV so our kids could watch all their cartoons. The breakfast is what you would expect for a continental breakfast. They even had strawberry waffles. Bob Evans is literally within walking distance if you'd rather have a meal there. Overall, I think we loved it and will stay there again when we come to see my folks.
3 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
Carol Joy
"Decent Room for the Price"
Staff was friendly, courteous and helpful. Rooms were clean. Great value for the price!
2 night trip with friends Nov 13, 2015
Toilet seat falling off, no water pressure in shower
3 night family trip Oct 26, 2015
ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok okok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok okok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok okok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok okok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok okok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok okok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok okok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok okok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok okok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok okok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok okok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok okok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok okok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok okok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok okok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok okok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok okok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok okok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok okok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok okok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok okok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok okok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok okok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok okok ok ok
Other trip Oct 20, 2015
"Wish I had chose a different hotel for our stay"
Bad oder in the lobby and throughout the hotel. No cover on one electrical outlet (very hazardous) and no baseboard trim in the bathroom - construction was unfinished extension cord and 6 way power strip was ran across the room for the TV to plug in to. There is not enough room for all the issues this hotel has.
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
Stayi elsewhere
"scary"
had problems with employees and management not keeping the room secure while we where out and then didn't even act like they cared they left our door open with all of our belongings in there. acted like it was our fault I made sure door was CLOSED when we left
2 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
"Just Great"
Everything was great! Room was clean, spacious and Internet was fast. And price was reasonable.
2 night business trip Sep 16, 2015
Martin
"Great bang for your buck"
Great two night stay honestly didn't expect too much but the staff was super friendly and the room wasn't a 5star room but for the price I was very impressed
2 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
"family time"
Visiting family. Room was clean. Some of the smoke detectors in the hallway were hanging out of the ceiling. Breakfast was really good.
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
aaron
"Under renovation but nice"
Hotel is under renovation. Hallways and staircases are a disaster. The room was redone nice. The bed was comfy. Upon entering the room had a slight odor but after running the air conditioner for a few minutes it aired out. The bathroom has some dust in the tub and sink, probably from the work being done in the hallway. Hotel was quiet and the continental breakfast was ok. Management was nice and friendly.
2 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
"A nice stop along our way."
The bed was comfortable, the room and bathroom were clean. It was quiet for a good nights sleep.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
Ann
Renovated rooms, nice TV, excellent service
3 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
Arthur
We only wanted a simple clean room for a night's sleep and that's what we got. It was not a fancy room, but it was clean. The towels were a little bit course.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
Dick
"Gave it another try"
Pleasantly surprised. They have done major upgrade since our last stay there --- much neater, cleaner and more comfortable.
3 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
Stan
We stay every week and prefer this hotel for its price convince and cleanliness
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
"Staff was great. Rooms worth the low rate."
Great customer service at check in. Very friendly staff. Hotel is dated, but it looks like owner is trying. Not bad for the money, especially if it's just a place to crash at night.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
IronChic
"Last try..."
Bathroom was not cleaned, mold in tub, toilet a mess, hair all over floor. Dresser drawer hanging off at one side. The night staff was friendly and apologetic, but made the excuse the cleaning person had only been there a week. Really, who needs to be trained to clean a toilet and sweep? Little to no hot water. Even the lukewarm water that did come out ran out quickly. They are under new management, so hopefully it will get better, but this is definitely my last stay.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
Older Motel.....Under "restoration" The room was ok, the foyer and hallways were nasty!
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Poor design and service"
Stains on the floor was not worth the price we paid the only way to go outside without setting off fire alarm was back through the lobby.
1 night business trip Sep 27, 2014
"3rd room finally right"
took 3 rooms to get one that was acceptable.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Horrible experience"
Horrible! first flush of the toilet and it overflowed. Staff member did have a clue what to do. Communication between staff was not good. Went down for breakfast and there were only 2 creamers - really! The whole place smelled like cigarette smoke.
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2014
Shannen
"Quick overnight stay in Logansport"
I booked this hotel because I needed to stay overnight in town. The hotel was close to EVERYTHING in Logansport, including a Dollar Tree (great for picking up supplies you may have forgotten), CVS, Walmart, McDonalds, Burger King, Applebees, etc. I checked in around 5 PM and was greeted by a friendly staff member. She explained that for bookings on Expedia, they required a copy of the credit card (to hold for any room damages I'm assuming). I checked in without a problem and was told where the vending/ice machines were. I got up to my room and found it to be in great condition (clean, no garbage, everything neatly folded and placed). The air conditioning worked perfectly (thank goodness because it was HOT). I requested a wake-up call in the morning (which was done without fuss). In the morning, I inquired about breakfast and found that it had already been put on (at 6 AM I believe). Breakfast consisted of waffles, toast, cereal, cinnamon buns, juices, coffee. The overnight staff that I encountered was very nice and we spent a few minutes chit-chatting. I only encountered one other guest during my whole stay. The hotel was quiet and clean, and the staff was very accommodating. I enjoyed my stay and would recommend this place to anyone looking for a quick overnight stay in Logansport. The rates were reasonable and the hotel was acceptable!
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
"Breakfast was bad and no hot water for shower"
No hot water and breakfast was bad pillows bad . I think for the price they should have Atleast coffee makers in rooms
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
nean
"Reunion weekend"
My home town so trip was bitter sweet as town seen better days. The Super 8 accomondations were acceptable but facilitied needs updating the overall decore is very dated and needs refreshing. Hallway was dark and needs better lighting and carpet. Room needed work too while bed was comfortable pillow were too soft. TV needs replaced and the bathroom updated starting with the fan that was louder than the Harley out front. You fet the idea.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
Mikey
"Close to final destation"
Check in was easy, made reservations online. Room was clean and in good shape. only problem was the phone kept ringing every couple of mins. Ending up just taking it off the hook.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"french Lick gerald.,"
4:00 a.m. wife had a bowl movement toiet woud not flush.no refridgator no micro bed smell like pee,.ice maker not working, went to loby told clerk going for coffee back in 30min. new room or checking out.got new room no elv. stairs so narro cannot carry suitcase beside you got put in front of you or behind. check out aftr 02 nitess no rest,.put me back in that building would take you and the national guard,.!!!!!!!!!!!! Gerald
corky
"Will not stay there again"
Rooms were not clean. Bath towels were yellowed as if they had never seen bleach. The drains were slow and water would pool in the tub as you showered. The TV picture was nothing but lines.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"Horrible experience"
Front desk women was extremely rude at check in and made us sit in the lobby until exactly 1 to check in even though our room was ready, got to the room and went to take a shower when the handle came off completely rendering the shower unless. When we went to tell the lady at the front she made us feel like we inconveniencing her and was rude to our hearing impaired guest. The room was littered with stains and mildew, breakfast consisted of cereal, toast and was not refilled at all. Overall I will never stay in this hotel again...
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Be sure not to overbook"
My husband & coworkers stayed here before for business & planned to stay frequently over the next few months. We had booked a week. Then there was a change of plans & even though we gave over 48 hr notice, to cancel the last four nights, the hotel would not allow the cancellation. We will find another place to stay in the future.
1 night business trip Jun 16, 2014
alwaysthebomb
"Good experience"
The staff was friendly, no problems at all. I came prepared with cash to pay for a deposit, but they no longer require that. They just make a photocopy of your credit card. The room was clean and comfortable, the wifi worked well, the AC worked fine. There were not many electrical outlets in the room, so I was glad I had brought my own power strip which allowed me to plug in multiple devices. Breakfast was very minimal, but perhaps I was too late to get most things (8 am). Overall, this was a good experience, and great value for the price.
1 night trip May 30, 2014
I will not recommend this hotel for anyone to stay. The front desk associate Goldie is the rudest person I have ever had to deal with PERIOD!!! She is the most inconsiderate front desk associate that I have ever had to deal with. The general manager Stacey is also the worst manager that I have ever met. She shall not be managing a hotel PERIOD!! Has no idea what true customer service is all about. Walks around the hotel in bad attire and looks like you are staying at a cheap motel . The rooms smell like old books that have been stored in an attic and the rooms are disgusting.The bathtubs were all clogged up and the dirty water will come up through the drain. If you ever want to experience bigots at its highest level stay at the Logansport Super 8. Welcome to Indiana!!!
1 night trip Jun 1, 2014
Disgruntled former guest
"Needed a cheap place to stay overnight"
We got what we paid for. Mostly construction workers staying there.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"Not the best"
Was surprised to find out I had to put a $50 cash deposit down in addition to the room cost. There were bleach stains on the hallway carpet. The heat/air conditioning in the room was not very good. The bathroom looked dirty, including the shower. Doubt I would stay there again even with the low price.
Other trip Nov 29, 2013
Daryl
"Definately NOT one of the nicer Super 8"s"
This was definitely not one of the nicer Super 8's. Old TV. Room smelled like smoke, though we got non-smoking. We had to leave a cash $50 deposit upon arrival-we had no cash, so my daughter & I had to wait in the lobby while my husband went to a nearby ATM. After checking out, I re-entered the hotel after packing the car & asked where the restroom was & the lady said it is just for employees, but I guess I will let you use it-REALLY!!!!
2 night family trip Nov 8, 2013
Angie
"OK, but ......"
After pre-paying on line for this accommodation I did not like being asked for a further $50 cash "security deposit" when checking in. I was told the deposit was $100 for those who pay for rooms by cash. Credit card payment was unacceptable for the deposit. What if I did not have $50? The deposit was returned only after reminding reception at time of departure, and reception then going and checking the room while we stood waiting. This was our first experience in 6 weeks of touring in USA of being treated like dishonest guests, and it left an unpleasant taste in our mouths. We would never stay there again. If a hotel is wanting to do business like this, it should be clearly stated as part of the hotel information on the Hotels.com website. That is - they do not trust their guests, and a cash deposit will be needed in addition to any other room payment, which will be returned on satisfactory inspection of your room at time of checkout. We had already at check-in initialled in writing the usual promises about not smoking and behaviour of pets, and we neither smoke nor have pets, so the deposit business was a bit over the top for us.
1 night family trip Nov 2, 2013
"Good Value Option"
Super 8 Logansport was a good value for the money. Beds were very comfortable. Not much to do in town, but there were a variety of dinner options in the area. Only negative was that I had to give a cash deposit before I could check in. I got it back when I checked out, but it was just "lucky" that I had that much cash on me.
1 night trip Nov 1, 2013
"decent hotel close to eating"
the stay was good,wish i could of had a choice of rooms,needed closer to the door,less walking.Was clean,but smokers near front door,dident like that,quiet for the most part.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
We were surprised to learn that since we reserved & paid through Expedia were were required to leave $50 cash deposit. It was returned upon our departure after they inspected our room.
Other trip Oct 18, 2013
"Run Down - Cash Deposit Needed At Check-In"
Got the the hotel at about 1015 PM with my husband and 2 kids on the day of check-in and were informed that we had to put down a $ CASH "security deposit". They wouldn't let us use a CCard like other "normal" hotels. Something about because we booked online through a website (they do this for all online bookings through websites like this). My husband had to leave to go to an ATM to get the cash. It was frustratiing because, 1 - we didn't know before we got there, 2 - It was late and my kids were tired, and 3 - they didn't even check the room for "damages" when we checked out, so why put a deposit in the first place. The rate was a pretty good rate so I kind of expected it to be a little run down, but the wallpaper was falling off the wall, there was trash (minor pieces) on the floor of the room, the TV did not have all the channels that they listed on the card in the room (also, 1 station was on the 3 channels) and it just overall felt dirty. We ended up only staying one night, instead of our scheduled 2.
2 night family trip Oct 11, 2013
Billie
"Hometown motel. Has gone down hill since 1 year"
Have to give them a room deposit of $50 when booked online. Room was musty smelling. Did not seem to be in a hurry to check our room and give us back the deposit.
Other trip Oct 13, 2013
The service was great a little pricey for the area
6 night business trip Sep 29, 2013
tonya
"Close to a good restaurant."
Did not like or appreciate the required fifty dollar cash deposit. Would not probably stay here again because of this.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
Buddy
"Well... you get what you pay for."
Stayed here while traveling for business. It's about half the price of the Holiday Inn Express next door. Pros: Clean/comfortable bed Clean shower with good water pressure and temperature Cons: It's a Super 8, and it's cheap, so there's people who hang out on the parking lot, slam doors late at night, and take phone calls in the hallway. If these things don't bother you then you should be fine.
Other trip Sep 20, 2013
M & M
"ok"
for a place to stay after a purdue night game it was perfect. cheap and clean.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2013
"nice hotel"
great town, great places to eat. to be with family.
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
karen
"Good Hotel for the $$"
I got this room in a pinch for my daughters boyfriend. The staff was very friendly to him and he was very comfortable.
3 night trip Aug 11, 2013
"fine"
Place was very convenient. Price was great. Was taken aback by the required cash deposit when room was paid for in full.
2 night family trip Aug 6, 2013
MM
"Just horrible"
Smelled like crap floors dirty and bathrooms smelly and dingy
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
"Great room!"
We stayed for 2 nights and were VERY satisfied. Huge room with our requested amenities. King size bed, overstuffed chair with ottoman. Desk for our laptop. Cleanliness of bed & sheets, bath facilities, and room were EXCELLENT. The area for our continental breakfast was large to accommodate guests. Entering town from the West side its location was a negative. However, location was a positive upon our departure, because, we were headed East, it all balanced out.
2 night trip Jul 3, 2013
"Enjoyable time"
Nice location to good restaurants. Friendly staff and resolves any issue with room. Room was clean and organized. Breakfast could have had more items. No milk for the cereal, and only one type of waffle flavor. Food they had tasted good. Internet speed was fast.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013