All hotels in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1150 State Road 84, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33315, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Very nice for the Price."
Fast, friendly check in. Kind of an older hotel, but well maintained for the rates charged. Very convenient to the airport! Breakfast Buffet is about the best we've ever run into for hotel fare! Not just packaged carbs. Not real close to excellent eating and drinking places. Some good fast food across the street for a quick meal if you don't mind that. Avoid the Rendevoux bar & grill at the marina....about 1.5 miles, unless you just want drinks. Food is the worst!
1 night romance trip Dec 2, 2014
Kenneth
"Very bad service, unprofessional"
First of all, i booked for a king bed and confirmed again that the room i was receiving was a king bed, and the frontdesk said yes, and the room was a double queen. Also, i reserved a shuttle to the airport, i waited at the entrance until 25 mins past the reserved time so i went double check with the frontdesk, and they said i didnt show up when i was waiting there the whole time, ended up taking a taxi, very bad service, do not recommend!
1 night romance trip Nov 2, 2014
hanbing
"Enjoyed our stay :)"
Location and hotel were great, front desk was very helpful, friendly etc. Plan to stay again especially convenient for cruise vacations.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
darlene
"Pleasantly surprised!"
We stayed here for one night after a cruise. The lobby might be a little tired but don't let that concern you. The staff were very friendly and helpful, greeting us each time we came in. The room was quite nice with a very comfortable bed, small fridge, microwave and coffee maker. The breakfast was exceptional- not just danishes. There were scrambled eggs, biscuits, sausage, gravy, warm cinnamon rolls, easy to make pancakes and really good coffee. There is a very nice area about 4 miles away with lots of good restaurants. The hotel will have a cab there in a couple of minutes if there's not one already dropping someone off. They offer a free shuttle to the airport; it arrived right on time and the airport is just 5 minutes away or so. We were pleasantly surprised with our stay and would definitely stay again.
1 night romance trip Oct 27, 2014
Laurie
"Our stay in October"
Nice large room.Very quiet with a wonderful shower and comfortable bed.
1 night romance trip Oct 5, 2014
Randall
"Comfortable hotel pre-cruise"
My family and I stayed here on Saturday, September 13, 2014 for a pre-cruise, 1 night stay. The lobby is very inviting and customer service was good. The room was very clean and spacious and the bed was very comfortable. Everyone seemed to sleep very well! The complimentary breakfast was delicious with a grand selection! I didn't use the pool or hot tub. Nice hotel for the money. I did encounter some unexpected charges regarding the shuttle from hotel to cruise-port. The red tickets that are given out at the desk are not free! I was charged $42.40 by Holiday Inn even though I paid All Stars Tours directly the day of transport. I found this out when I got home. The desk clerk gave me 5 tickets even though I only had 3 in my party. I brought this to his attention and was told, by witnesses, "to just keep them". He never mentioned I was buying them. Being charged twice for the shuttle service really aggravates me and makes me wonder how many other people are being double-charged. I hope I don't run into any problems with getting my money back. Thank goodness I kept the receipt that All Stars Tours gave me- even though it's dated 9/21/14. The date of transportation was 9/14/14. The lack of communication between Holiday Inn and All Stars Tours desperately needs improvement. With all that said, I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone and will probably stay here again some time!
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
Jenny
Have stayed at Holiday Inn Express Fort Lauderdale, several times now and always find my stay outstanding. The hotel is always very well maintained the room are clean and comfortable, the staff is knowledgeable and pleasant.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2014
lee
"Great Pre-Cruise Hotel"
Hotel is located just minutes from the Fort Lauderdale cruise port. Reasonably priced transportation to the port can be arranged at the front desk.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Convenient & good when travelling via FLL airport"
It would have scored 5/5 if the (included) breakfast would cater better for Europeans (not talking the big island off the coast here - the UK). Great place, convenient shuttle service to FLL airport. Clean, good quality beds, friendly staff. Will go there again.
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2014
Bart
"Very nice hotel"
We really enjoyed our two day stay here. The hotel in Ft Lauderdale was clean comfortable and a pleasant experience before our cruise. The day staff was great but night time staff was grouchy and not very willing to help us though. The breakfast was great but could use some changes once in a while. But we really did have a great experience. It was close to airport and cruise line. Thanks so much!
2 night family trip Sep 12, 2014
Cassie
"fort Lauderdale airport is easily accessible"
Clean and spacious room, staff helpful and congenial.
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
alan
"Excellence Hotel, Central to everywhere important"
It was a really nice stay. I'm brothers and I really enjoyed. Hotel staff was A class. Breakfast service was great.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
Soirace
"Great place."
The staff was great, mentioned opportunities to make our transition to home much easier. wish we had been able to stay a couple more nights. the room was spacious and very clean.
2 night trip Aug 25, 2014
Hotel management and reception personnel were very good and friendly. Very helpful with accommodating my client.
3 night business trip Aug 25, 2014
"Great! Convenient!"
This was a perfect place to stay prior to our cruise!
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
Wonderful experience, nice hotel staff. Very friendly. Awesome shuttle, bus drivers named Allan and Keith. They were two of the best drivers I have seen. They take safety first and knows how to maneuver around traffic and get you there before time.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
Rev. TC
Great staff, very clean. Very helpful and organized when doing transfers to and from port and airport
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"Great pre cruise hotel!"
Great hotel for the night before our cruise. It was very close to the cruise terminal & loved the grocery store across the street. We were able to pick up water bottles, soda, and our 2 bottles of wine to carry on the ship without having to fly with them. We'lll be back anytime we cruise out of Ft. Lauderdale.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Trisha
"Close to Cruise Port"
Room was great including bedding that was so comfortable! Hotel staff was pleasant & helped with getting cab service at reasonable prices.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
lele
Great hotel. Excellent location. Perfect to stay before a cruise. Hotel staff at front desk was rude. Breakfast was just OK. Very basic food offered.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
Nice room. Service great. Loved the free breakfast!
1 night trip Jul 9, 2014
Q. Reed
"Great Value"
The Holiday Inn Express is a great value and a comfortable place to stay. We have a family of 5 with 2 teenagers and an 11 year old and the rooms were plenty big. We stayed in the Queen Suite with 2 queen beds and a sleeper sofa. Would've been nice if the living area was separate from the bedroom like Embassy Suites, but for the price we could deal with it. The beds were comfortable and definitely queen size, not full or double beds like other hotel chains. We had breakfast included which was a nice perk. Breakfast included scrambled eggs, bacon or sausage, biscuits and gravy, cold cereal, hot cereal, fruit, doughnuts, bagels, english muffins and toast. They also have a device that makes 2 pancakes at a time. The best part was the cinnamon rolls which were to die for. My only complaint was that they didn't have a complimentary shuttle to the port but used a third party service that costs $8 per person. We opted for a taxi which was much cheaper. All in all a great stay and would definitely do it again.
3 night family trip Jun 29, 2014
Brent
there was no iron in the room when i reached and it took them 30 mins to get me one. Other than weird color of the exterior of the building the stay was comfortable.
1 night romance trip Jun 29, 2014
Sameer
"excellent experience"
I love the breakfast!
1 night business trip Jun 19, 2014
Ale
"Great Value"
Good value for overnight stay. $90 excellent room, free airport shuttle, very good hot breakfast. Highly recommend
1 night family trip Jun 18, 2014
"Very close to airport"
Hotel was very clean. It was very close to restaurants & a shopping plaza. They offered fresh baked cookies in the evening which was a nice touch.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
Local Guest
Great place to stay before a cruise.
1 night trip May 30, 2014
Room and bathroom were clean. Slept well so bed was comfy. Downstairs in the lobby all the hot water for making a hot drink was gone, and coffee was also cold at 11pm. When I informed the front desk they informed me that there would be fresh in the morning, not helpful when I needed a hot drink then for the person who had driven me to the hotel.
1 night trip May 9, 2014
Eloise
"Nice Pre-Cruise Hotel"
Clean room, friendly staff, close proximatey to cruise terminal. Would stay there again!
1 night trip May 23, 2014
Darren
"Great hotel conveniently located"
The hotel is in a great location. There are several restaurants near by. The room was clean and staff was very friendly.
1 night family trip May 25, 2014
"Close to all must - see sights"
Adequate and comfortable .
1 night business trip May 25, 2014
Patty
"Florida"
Great stopping place to rest and relax before long day to the keys
Other trip May 27, 2014
Divemaster wife
"Very Close to Airport & Quiet"
Nice place! Very close to airport and easy to get into and out of the airport from hotel. It was quiet, comfortable and clean.
2 night business trip May 7, 2014
"Sheet is dusty - need improve"
distance is close to airport but cleaness need improve
Other trip May 12, 2014
songngu
Great Hotel, Nothing else to say, no problems. The rooms were nice & clean. The hotel in general was clean, staff were helpful and nice. We had no problems.
Other trip May 12, 2014
Emallyne
"Spring 14 Cruise Break"
Our stay was great as always. We stay at this hotel due to being so close to the cruise pier. The last times I have checked in, Angie has worked the front desk. She's great and I think she is remembering me each 6 months. We never have any issues with checking out either.
1 night family trip Apr 26, 2014
Loved it, Very nice and clean... Check in and check out were simple and the shuttle service was great.
Other trip May 6, 2014
"Friendly and clean"
If your looking for a place that's clean with friendly staff and a great free breakfast this is the place ! Also has a shuttle to and from the airport! The pool is large and plenty of room! I'll defiantly stay again pre cruise or even for a longer stay in ft Lauderdale !!
1 night trip Apr 28, 2014
Janet
Awesome hotel
1 night family trip Apr 20, 2014
Ray
"Great for those going on a cruise"
I was very happy with our room, although a bit pricey, but it was spring break, so what did I expect. It was great for the overnight stay my daughter and I had after leaving our cruise ship, but was a little annoyed with the fact that they didn't have a shuttle from the cruise port like they said I would. No worries though, the taxi that we took was not to expensive and got us to our destination just as easily and likely the same price that I was told they would be. Not a lot of places to eat around there, unless you like the fast food places which was fine for me because I was traveling with an 8 yr old. There was a German restaurant and a deli within in walking distance and they did offer complimentary transportation to a local bar & grill. Also would have liked some sort of travel breakfast since we had an early flight the next day so we didn't get to partake in the continental breakfast that they offered. Overall, I'd stay again if the price was right.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
"Clean hotel near the airport"
Check in was quick and easy, and the early morning shuttle driver was courteous and helpful.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
It was fine.
1 night family trip Feb 26, 2014
"Holiday Inn"
Comfortable and convenient to get me to the cruise ship and FLL airport. Very large clean bathroom and bedroom. Close to grocery and other stores.
1 night trip Mar 2, 2014
Elaine Lackey
"Great one night stay"
Over good experience
1 night trip Mar 2, 2014
"The Hotel is convenient the Harbor for Cruises"
Hotel is located across the street from a strip mall of groceries , sports bar , coin / drop off laundry , etc ! Easy to drive to and leave with the U turn lanes & turn off lanes? Not to far from Cruise ship docks , main road to get to the beach in about 5-10 minutes drive , 40 minutes to Miami International Airport . Clean rooms , laundry rooms on 3 & 5th floors , breakfast from 0600 - 1000 hrs ! Microwave , Fridge & blow dryer in rooms ! Can't get any better than this ! Nicer than the Ft Lauderdale Beach Hotels and less expensive too ! You can rent a car & pay for parking at the beach cheaper by staying at the Holiday Inn also compared to the Beach Hotels . Enjoyed our stay before & after our Caribbean Cruise . THKS Holiday Inn !!
Other trip Feb 27, 2014
Al
"Clean and close to airport."
Good choice for one night before flight out the next day. Hotel shuttle is very convenient. Good breakfast. Strip mall across the street with Winn Dixie and a good sports bar/restaurant--Slackers. Would stay again.
1 night trip Feb 18, 2014
"Great stay before our Cruise"
The hotel was great before our cruise . Restaurants , Liquor store, Dollar store etc. right across the street . We sat by the pool untill after midnight relaxing . Very quiet and friendly staff . Breakfast was great and we sat out to eat by the pool . Great choice .
1 night trip Jan 23, 2014
JUDY
"CLOSE TO THE PORT EVERGLADES"
VERY COMFORT BEDS
1 night trip Jan 17, 2014
LETY
"Good hotel for the limited stay."
The hotel was good for the limited time there. Not a lot of amenities if staying for several nights.
1 night trip Jan 25, 2014
I was very apprehensive about where to stay, because Ft. Lauderdale seems to either have extremely expensive resorts or dumps. All I wanted was an affordable, clean and safe hotel to stay at and The Holiday Inn Express offered that. Also, the breakfast they offered each morning was very good, with many choices for a sit down meal or grab and run. I would definitely stay here again. Only down side, they were bordering on pricey.
4 night business trip Jan 14, 2014