All hotels in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America
1150 State Road 84, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33315, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Near airport"
Good standard. Value for money.
1 night romance trip Feb 3, 2015
Jostein
"Good Airport Access"
Minutes from the airport for a 6AM flight made this a great choice. The front desk staff was nice and highly informative. Clean and comfortable, not fancy.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
Sara
"Great business trip"
It was great... No issues no noise great service breakfast etc...
1 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
Jamil
Great stay for night before a cruise. Front desk staff was wonderful:-)
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"good for a stay while flying"
location convenient to airport and cruise port. A busy street hard to cross or go anywhere on foot. Staff called for taxis for us and were very helpful. I would recommend for travelers who need to stay close to the airport.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
kat
"Slamming doors"
the doors slam. Loud when they close especially the stair door which was directly across the hall from our room Had to move to another room
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
wayne
"Great place for our trip to the Orange Bowl!"
Convenient to airport and Orange Bowl. Place was clean. Good breakfast but super crowded. Would definitely recommend.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"Clean and Friendly..."
Stayed for one night to catch an early flight. The shuttle to the airport was on time and really convenient. Didn't take advantage of any of the amenities but the room was clean and the front desk employees were all very nice and helpful.
1 night trip Jan 3, 2015
"Fort Lauderdale Holiday inn"
The hotel was nice but not a 5. Maybe a 4! Just seemed that it was a old hotel that they painted to make it look newer than it was.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
"Pre cruise hotel."
Stayed here the night prior to cruising. Very comfortable and clean, updated. Very close to cruise port. Staff very helpful and friendly. Shuttle to cruise port very convenient and efficient.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Good hotel = good price."
Breakfast is very good, king size bed excellent, room very clean; recommend highly.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Ray
"Overnight"
I spent one night at this hotel to get my next flight in the morning. The front desk area was clean. The front desk staff was polite. There was a small snack area that you can take food and beverages that would be charged to your room. The room was also clean. There was a fridge and microwave in the room. The bed was also comfortable. My room view was the hotel parking lot and pool. I would recommend this hotel for short stays.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
"Good Buy, Comfortable Room"
VERY friendly staff. Clean comfortable room at a fair price for the location which was central to the airport and close to downtown. Not bad!
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
"Very nice for the Price."
Fast, friendly check in. Kind of an older hotel, but well maintained for the rates charged. Very convenient to the airport! Breakfast Buffet is about the best we've ever run into for hotel fare! Not just packaged carbs. Not real close to excellent eating and drinking places. Some good fast food across the street for a quick meal if you don't mind that. Avoid the Rendevoux bar & grill at the marina....about 1.5 miles, unless you just want drinks. Food is the worst!
1 night romance trip Dec 2, 2014
Kenneth
"Very bad service, unprofessional"
First of all, i booked for a king bed and confirmed again that the room i was receiving was a king bed, and the frontdesk said yes, and the room was a double queen. Also, i reserved a shuttle to the airport, i waited at the entrance until 25 mins past the reserved time so i went double check with the frontdesk, and they said i didnt show up when i was waiting there the whole time, ended up taking a taxi, very bad service, do not recommend!
1 night romance trip Nov 2, 2014
hanbing
"Enjoyed our stay :)"
Location and hotel were great, front desk was very helpful, friendly etc. Plan to stay again especially convenient for cruise vacations.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
darlene
"Pleasantly surprised!"
We stayed here for one night after a cruise. The lobby might be a little tired but don't let that concern you. The staff were very friendly and helpful, greeting us each time we came in. The room was quite nice with a very comfortable bed, small fridge, microwave and coffee maker. The breakfast was exceptional- not just danishes. There were scrambled eggs, biscuits, sausage, gravy, warm cinnamon rolls, easy to make pancakes and really good coffee. There is a very nice area about 4 miles away with lots of good restaurants. The hotel will have a cab there in a couple of minutes if there's not one already dropping someone off. They offer a free shuttle to the airport; it arrived right on time and the airport is just 5 minutes away or so. We were pleasantly surprised with our stay and would definitely stay again.
1 night romance trip Oct 27, 2014
Laurie
"Our stay in October"
Nice large room.Very quiet with a wonderful shower and comfortable bed.
1 night romance trip Oct 5, 2014
Randall
"Comfortable hotel pre-cruise"
My family and I stayed here on Saturday, September 13, 2014 for a pre-cruise, 1 night stay. The lobby is very inviting and customer service was good. The room was very clean and spacious and the bed was very comfortable. Everyone seemed to sleep very well! The complimentary breakfast was delicious with a grand selection! I didn't use the pool or hot tub. Nice hotel for the money. I did encounter some unexpected charges regarding the shuttle from hotel to cruise-port. The red tickets that are given out at the desk are not free! I was charged $42.40 by Holiday Inn even though I paid All Stars Tours directly the day of transport. I found this out when I got home. The desk clerk gave me 5 tickets even though I only had 3 in my party. I brought this to his attention and was told, by witnesses, "to just keep them". He never mentioned I was buying them. Being charged twice for the shuttle service really aggravates me and makes me wonder how many other people are being double-charged. I hope I don't run into any problems with getting my money back. Thank goodness I kept the receipt that All Stars Tours gave me- even though it's dated 9/21/14. The date of transportation was 9/14/14. The lack of communication between Holiday Inn and All Stars Tours desperately needs improvement. With all that said, I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone and will probably stay here again some time!
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
Jenny
Have stayed at Holiday Inn Express Fort Lauderdale, several times now and always find my stay outstanding. The hotel is always very well maintained the room are clean and comfortable, the staff is knowledgeable and pleasant.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2014
lee
"Great Pre-Cruise Hotel"
Hotel is located just minutes from the Fort Lauderdale cruise port. Reasonably priced transportation to the port can be arranged at the front desk.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Convenient & good when travelling via FLL airport"
It would have scored 5/5 if the (included) breakfast would cater better for Europeans (not talking the big island off the coast here - the UK). Great place, convenient shuttle service to FLL airport. Clean, good quality beds, friendly staff. Will go there again.
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2014
Bart
"Very nice hotel"
We really enjoyed our two day stay here. The hotel in Ft Lauderdale was clean comfortable and a pleasant experience before our cruise. The day staff was great but night time staff was grouchy and not very willing to help us though. The breakfast was great but could use some changes once in a while. But we really did have a great experience. It was close to airport and cruise line. Thanks so much!
2 night family trip Sep 12, 2014
Cassie
"fort Lauderdale airport is easily accessible"
Clean and spacious room, staff helpful and congenial.
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
alan
"Excellence Hotel, Central to everywhere important"
It was a really nice stay. I'm brothers and I really enjoyed. Hotel staff was A class. Breakfast service was great.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
Soirace
"Great place."
The staff was great, mentioned opportunities to make our transition to home much easier. wish we had been able to stay a couple more nights. the room was spacious and very clean.
2 night trip Aug 25, 2014
Hotel management and reception personnel were very good and friendly. Very helpful with accommodating my client.
3 night business trip Aug 25, 2014
"Great! Convenient!"
This was a perfect place to stay prior to our cruise!
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
Wonderful experience, nice hotel staff. Very friendly. Awesome shuttle, bus drivers named Allan and Keith. They were two of the best drivers I have seen. They take safety first and knows how to maneuver around traffic and get you there before time.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
Rev. TC
Great staff, very clean. Very helpful and organized when doing transfers to and from port and airport
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"Great pre cruise hotel!"
Great hotel for the night before our cruise. It was very close to the cruise terminal & loved the grocery store across the street. We were able to pick up water bottles, soda, and our 2 bottles of wine to carry on the ship without having to fly with them. We'lll be back anytime we cruise out of Ft. Lauderdale.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Trisha
"Close to Cruise Port"
Room was great including bedding that was so comfortable! Hotel staff was pleasant & helped with getting cab service at reasonable prices.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
lele
Great hotel. Excellent location. Perfect to stay before a cruise. Hotel staff at front desk was rude. Breakfast was just OK. Very basic food offered.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
Nice room. Service great. Loved the free breakfast!
1 night trip Jul 9, 2014
Q. Reed
"Great Value"
The Holiday Inn Express is a great value and a comfortable place to stay. We have a family of 5 with 2 teenagers and an 11 year old and the rooms were plenty big. We stayed in the Queen Suite with 2 queen beds and a sleeper sofa. Would've been nice if the living area was separate from the bedroom like Embassy Suites, but for the price we could deal with it. The beds were comfortable and definitely queen size, not full or double beds like other hotel chains. We had breakfast included which was a nice perk. Breakfast included scrambled eggs, bacon or sausage, biscuits and gravy, cold cereal, hot cereal, fruit, doughnuts, bagels, english muffins and toast. They also have a device that makes 2 pancakes at a time. The best part was the cinnamon rolls which were to die for. My only complaint was that they didn't have a complimentary shuttle to the port but used a third party service that costs $8 per person. We opted for a taxi which was much cheaper. All in all a great stay and would definitely do it again.
3 night family trip Jun 29, 2014
Brent
there was no iron in the room when i reached and it took them 30 mins to get me one. Other than weird color of the exterior of the building the stay was comfortable.
1 night romance trip Jun 29, 2014
Sameer
"excellent experience"
I love the breakfast!
1 night business trip Jun 19, 2014
Ale
"Great Value"
Good value for overnight stay. $90 excellent room, free airport shuttle, very good hot breakfast. Highly recommend
1 night family trip Jun 18, 2014
"Very close to airport"
Hotel was very clean. It was very close to restaurants & a shopping plaza. They offered fresh baked cookies in the evening which was a nice touch.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
Local Guest
Great place to stay before a cruise.
1 night trip May 30, 2014
Room and bathroom were clean. Slept well so bed was comfy. Downstairs in the lobby all the hot water for making a hot drink was gone, and coffee was also cold at 11pm. When I informed the front desk they informed me that there would be fresh in the morning, not helpful when I needed a hot drink then for the person who had driven me to the hotel.
1 night trip May 9, 2014
Eloise
"Nice Pre-Cruise Hotel"
Clean room, friendly staff, close proximatey to cruise terminal. Would stay there again!
1 night trip May 23, 2014
Darren
"Great hotel conveniently located"
The hotel is in a great location. There are several restaurants near by. The room was clean and staff was very friendly.
1 night family trip May 25, 2014
"Close to all must - see sights"
Adequate and comfortable .
1 night business trip May 25, 2014
Patty
"Florida"
Great stopping place to rest and relax before long day to the keys
Other trip May 27, 2014
Divemaster wife
"Very Close to Airport & Quiet"
Nice place! Very close to airport and easy to get into and out of the airport from hotel. It was quiet, comfortable and clean.
2 night business trip May 7, 2014
"Sheet is dusty - need improve"
distance is close to airport but cleaness need improve
Other trip May 12, 2014
songngu
Great Hotel, Nothing else to say, no problems. The rooms were nice & clean. The hotel in general was clean, staff were helpful and nice. We had no problems.
Other trip May 12, 2014
Emallyne
"Spring 14 Cruise Break"
Our stay was great as always. We stay at this hotel due to being so close to the cruise pier. The last times I have checked in, Angie has worked the front desk. She's great and I think she is remembering me each 6 months. We never have any issues with checking out either.
1 night family trip Apr 26, 2014
Loved it, Very nice and clean... Check in and check out were simple and the shuttle service was great.
Other trip May 6, 2014