All hotels in Los Angeles, California, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1615 N. Western Ave., Los Angeles, CA, 90027, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Good value for money"
Located Close to Hollywood Boulevard, but it was shielded from the worst noice from the streets. About 20 minutes walk to "walk of fame". The room was clean and had two double beds squeezed in. Not a lot of aditional space. Parking and breakfast were included. The "breakfast" consisted of bananas and donuts. Friendly staff.
3 night trip Jun 24, 2014
Flemming
"Comfortable"
Came down to LA to celebrate a family member's birthday; wanted to stay at a hotel that was close to where the celebration was. Our room was clean and comfortable and the bed was awesome! Very much appreciated having a parking lot, continental breakfast, and fantastic service from the staff. Thanks to the gentleman who checked us in... He was professional and very kind. This was a perfect oasis for us during our brief stay- nothing fancy, just affordable and comfortable. Thanks.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Dcapocci
"great staff, great rooms, wonderful restaurants"
stayed several days, polite staff, clean, quiet, ate at western chicken across the street several days, again friendly folks and great mid eastern food. fresh donuts and coffee every morning. laundry room works, printer and computer available, wow i hope i can stay in room 107 again or 108 next time i'm working in l.a. thank you gentlemen and cleaning staff.
2 night trip Jun 17, 2014
don
Hotel was decent. Perfect location to be near Hollywood.
1 night family trip Jun 1, 2014
Angie
"better than expected"
Front desk person very nice. The room was clean, smart tv, and the bathroom small but looked like it was recently redone...very nice for the price.
1 night business trip May 29, 2014
Todd
"Very much worth its price."
Perhaps nothing for a longer stay but perfect for a night or two for a visit in Hollywood. Walking distance to the stars. Really nice pool. Good service. Decent rooms.
1 night family trip May 18, 2014
Mats
"Impressed"
I was concerned when we got the hotel it wouldn't be good because it was so affordable. It ended up being great! We came down for a concert at the Fonda Theatre, so it was close enough to walk. Room was in great condition, except fridge didn't work very well and the remote for the tv wasn't programmed. No big deal, though. Staff was very understanding when we had some issues getting out of there and had to leave my car until the next day. Overall a great experience. I would definitely stay here again and recommend this hotel to friends.
Other trip May 28, 2014
Alex
"Hotel was above expectation!"
My husband was leery about this hotel because of it's location. We're both in Law Enforcement so we don't usually book in this type of area (right in the middle of the city, crime, traffic, etc.) But... the hotel was awesome. It was VERY clean, hard wood floors, bed was fine, TV was new, wifi, and friendly staff! The only thing that really sucked was the parking lot. They take down your license plate number and tow people who aren't supposed to be there, which is great! Because the lot is tiny and when it's busy, good luck. Other than that, we'd stay again!
1 night romance trip Apr 22, 2014
Carina
I stayed at the Hollywood inn for a week and everything was perfect. Staff was very helpful. Premises were clean and it served my purposes.
7 night business trip Apr 22, 2014
I would stay again
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
Bobby
Good value. Very clean. Delicious fresh pastries for breakfast. Would stay here again.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
"Good for 2 nights"
Bathrooms really tiny. can hear everything through walls. Parking lot way too small. But is was clean and hospitality was great
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
Veronica
"nice inn close to Hollywood"
Very nice stay at the Inn. Free WIFI, breakfast and parking. The rooms are new. The breakfast is so so.
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
"Convenient location, would stay again."
I want so sure about the place at first, but it was nice place to stay. the pool was great, smaller than I thought it would be but it was a good size pool for the location. I felt safe during my stay.They only give one key per room unless you ask, it's a USB type of card. it was kind of cool. the room that I stayed in was hardwood floors and the bathroom was black marble tile, very nice. There was no iron in the room, which was a bummer, but you had to go to the front desk to ask for one. the continental breakfast was good, I really liked the coffee. 15 minute walk to the walk of fame. I would definitely stay again.
1 night trip with friends Mar 29, 2014
"Find a another place"
Horrible! After a long night at a concert and walking a mile back to our room all we wanted to do was relax before sleep. We couldn't figure out the cable and a/c. I called down to the office and explained, they hung up on me and then 2 mins later they knock on the door. I open it, and the guy just comes in and starts trying mess with the tv and ac. He got the air but the tv.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
drea
"For the price I was satisfied"
I called the lady at the desk to see if I could check in early but she said very abruptly it would be 2 pm. I asked her again if I could call around noon to see if anyone checked out early and a room was ready early because I was in a situation where checking in a little early would be good and she really barked at me , "I told you 2pm!!!!" . Other then the rude lady, the overall check-in was ok, the room was clean and the stay was nice. The location is good for a night in Hollywood.
1 night trip Mar 16, 2014
Jacki O
"Nice hotel close to tourist activities."
Very pleasant stay. We were there to attend the Price is Right show on Beverly Blvd and it was a close location to get there.
Other trip Mar 12, 2014
"Hollywood"
It was alright. Good location for being near the event I was attending. The breakfast is not substantial. Would like to have a coffee maker in the room.
3 night trip Mar 6, 2014
"Parking"
Absolutely limited parking space. Front clerk thought we were lying about not having an ice bucket and tried to look in our room when he brought one. You get what you pay for I guess but parking was the worst especially when cars are making park spaces of their own.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
jesueyes
"Close to everything but small/uncomfortable"
The hotel room was extremely small, didn't look clean, had a sour smell. It was close to hollywood blvd but aside from that I wouldn't waste my money again. I left at 4am because I just refused to sleep in that disgusting bed. Waste of money
Other trip Mar 2, 2014
Kaci
"Decent Hotel in Hollywood"
Overall, it was ok. Although it seems that the amount I paid was a bit overpriced for this small motel. Breakfast was a somewhat above average, serving cereal, bananas, and plenty of doughnuts and croissants inside the check-in room. However, there was no dining hall. You had the option of eating at one of the few tables by the pool, or taking the food back to your room. In terms of location, Hollywood City Inn is conveniently located near the Metro rail station. Also near the freeway.
1 night trip Feb 20, 2014
"Good location clean room"
Courteous and helpful staff. They have nice rooms but the towels didn't look and feel clean. Breakfast was just so-so. I left my phone charger when we checked out and the maid was kind enough to retrieve it for me the following day. Overall it was a pleasant stay. Would recommend this hotel to my friends. .
1 night trip with friends Feb 18, 2014
it was different, but nice people. very spacious room and amenities such as continental b fast.
2 night trip Feb 12, 2014
Cool place but the pool should be open 24 hours.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2014
"close to Hollywood Blvd"
the noise isolation is very poor, i could clearly hear the walking step of upstair
Other trip Feb 15, 2014
"noise"
The noise definitely traveled. Woke up many times that morning from the outside. Sucked. With that said the bathroom was very clean. Wish they cleaned the remotes better.
1 night trip Jan 31, 2014
sean
"Perfect for an overnight getaway"
The neighborhood was a little rough. There was a vagrant making a scene as we were trying to check in, but the front desk handled it quickly. All the facilities were clean and operational. There were also some yummy pastries for breakfast. The walls are a little thin. I could definitely hear the toilet flush next door over the TV. Overall, I felt it was a good deal for a place to crash after seeing a show.
Other trip Feb 2, 2014
"Nice Option in Hollywood"
Easy to get to, good central location...there is free parking, but the parking lot is small so spaces are limited!! The "breakfast" was coffee and donuts (better then nothing). The beds were hard as a rock, and not very comfortable. However, the comforter was plush, the pillows were nice, and the room was clean and comfortable. Nice pool area (it was too cool for us to hop in). The hotel staff were super nice, and very helpful...overall a decent place to stay!!
Other trip Jan 29, 2014
Taylor
"Hollywood location"
The Hotel is OK, is cheap then do not expect too much, the rooms are comfortable but needs more cleanness, our pillows were very very dirty we had to ask to have them changed. we got to pick up the breakfast at 9 15 am and they told us that the BF time was 7-9 but they never advised us about this. this is a place to not go out anywhere without a car, many homeless and weird people around the area
Other trip Jan 27, 2014
Alvaro
"Decent for location and price"
I thought it was nice, I just needed somewhere to sleep while checking out the city, nothing fancy. The only thing I didn't like was there was some hair left over on the bed by the maid I'm assuming or from someone else which was..awkward. But aside from that everything else was really clean.
2 night trip Jan 18, 2014
"Breakfast"
I think the breakfast could be better, but the rooms are good, I would return it
Other trip Jan 26, 2014
Marcia
"Great place for great price"
Great place and quiet. Only downfall was the bed--hard as a rock!!
2 night trip Jan 16, 2014
Dennis
"Nice hotel in a bad area"
The hotel itself is nice but it is not in a great part of town. Just be careful. You'll probably want cabs to get wherever you're going cuz walking around the area is not a great idea at night.
Other trip Jan 15, 2014
"Simple but Good"
This hotel was a good find. On the outside, it looked like it was going to be a rough stay, but inside the rooms was great. The rooms were newly-painted and newly-floored (some sort of attractive wood-looking flooring was there, and I liked the non-carpet approach, because you know it's clean). It was all far from fancy, but everything was clean, simple, low-key but well-supplied, and that staff was warm and helpful. Continental breakfast was simple but adequate (and a real money-saver). Plus, we never had to fight LA traffic to get anywhere we wanted to go in the area--great location! And free parking, to boot!
3 night family trip Jan 9, 2014
"Hollywood BCS Game"
Nice, clean, staff very friendly, unique room, near to Hollywood attractions. Would recommend.
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
"The location made me choose this hotel"
The location made me choose this hotel because it seems near Hollywood center though walking a little bit far. The space of this hotel is quite disappointed because the corridor is so narrow. The staff is not professional.
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
Da Vu
"Bad"
Bad service
1 night business trip Jan 4, 2014
"Not bad"
Dont have your hopes too high but at these process, who does? Good location.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
D
"Poor communication"
Scheduled a reservation for NYE. Booked an extra day the 30th and wanted to cancel but keep the 31st. My 30 minute talk with the front desk was completely miscommunicated, dealing with a heavy accent I repeated my request several times to make sure it was correct. I was charged as a no show the night I wanted to cancel and the rest of my reservation was cancelled as well. The manager helped place us at another hotel. However, it took over 45 minutes for him to even begin to help us, he spent the entire time trying to prove me wrong rather than to help solve the problem. I had to demand him to call his employeer that misinformed me and find me another room. All in all, this hotel doesn't know customer service at all, they rely on tourists turn-over checking in and out. It's unfortunate because the space looked great I would have loved to have seen the room.
2 night trip Dec 30, 2013
Danielle
"Good Service"
Clean, affordable, relativley quiet, and close to attractions. It deserves the rating. Also, you shouldn't expect much from the breakfast, and no coffee maker in room. Very good service at the desk
2 night trip Dec 29, 2013
Rondo
"Good location, but noisy and not the cleanest"
We chose this hotel because it was about 10-15 minutes from downtown Hollywood and because the price was in our budget range. Our stay was far from being terrible, but I think that with a little more effort, this hotel could be much better. Here's what bothered us: (1) The walks are thin and you can hear your neighbors and traffic noise even in the rooms farthest from the street. If you're a light sleeper, bring ear plugs. (2) Some towels and our bed cover were stained. Management did not replace the bed cover when we asked (once). (3) Breakfast is quite poor. Would have been nice to have bagels instead of donuts and better juice and coffee. (4) Internet was slow when many guests were using it. Here's what we liked: (1) Comfy beds. (2) Fridge in room. (3) Location location location. (4) Safe neighborhood. (5) Free wi-fi internet. (6) No shortage of hot water in shower.
4 night trip Dec 21, 2013
"the quilt is dirty"
the whole condition of the hotel is old and not clean. It is also horrible of the surrounding though it is already much better than other hotels with this price
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
"good"
Cheap rms clean
1 night business trip Dec 18, 2013
smith
"worst wifi ever"
the location of the place is okay, 3min walk to Hollywood, and has a metro station just outside. But the wifi is awful!!! They'd better just say that they don't have wifi!!!
2 night trip Dec 21, 2013
james
"Hollywood city inn"
Hotel is good along with the location. Only problem is that wifi service is not very good. There is no drinking water facility. Very good location from universal studios, hollywood sign etc.
2 night family trip Dec 17, 2013
Anekantj
"Across to Metro"
The hotel looks nothing like the pictures. It is an old building, the rooms are small and smelly. It was clean but smelled to chemicals. Breakfast was adequate but there is not place to take it except your own room! Good things: Across the street from the metro station and walking distance to the Chinese Theather.
4 night family trip Dec 5, 2013
LUIS
"Close to Hollywood blvd and other attaractions"
We just been to this hotel on 7-Dec-2013 and stayed for 4 nights. Hotel is at really good location and good for family stay. Universal studio is just 3 miles drive and hollywood blvd (Chinese theater, walk of frame etc.) is just 1.5 miles. Also highway is near by so you can directly get on highway if you want to go for san diego and anaheim. Hotel provides refrigerator and microwave. Also its clean and in good neighborhood.
4 night family trip Dec 7, 2013
Sanket
"great"
Good place to stay
4 night trip Dec 2, 2013
JT
"Safe and very affordable stay...."
Located in between hollywood boulevard and sunset boulevard. Very nice stay.
2 night family trip Dec 8, 2013
Johny
"Freakin' AWESOME!!!"
For the past 3 years I've used many hotels in the greater Los Angeles area. Even though the neighborhood is not the best, the hotel is very nice. The rooms are completely refurbished, quaint and comfortable. The staff is pretty nice for Indians. The hood is not the best but it's very close to the best site LA has to offer.I will return frequently. Hope you enjoy your stay.
1 night trip Dec 3, 2013