All hotels in Los Angeles, California, United States of America
1615 N. Western Ave., Los Angeles, CA, 90027, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"So glad we found this place !!"
This is our new, go-to place for overnight business trips. So glad we found this place. Very clean, modern, and decent neighborhood :)
1 night business trip Mar 23, 2015
Kathleen
"Perfect"
Went out to celebrate a birthday and we needed a place to stay for the night. Room was great, very clean, wood floors too! Free parking, wifi, and breakfast (before 9am). Only problem I had was the phone in our room was missing the front office button so had to call from my cell phone NBD! Would stay again.
1 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2015
"Perfect location. 1 block from Hollywood"
Family owned. This place is perfect. Rooms are up to date. Clean. It's located one block from Hollywood street. Near shopping and restaurants. Free parking. Free Breakfast is included
1 night trip Apr 27, 2015
beisan
"Convenient hotel"
The room was very clean when we arrived. Cable tv in the room. Easy access to highways. I enjoyed the donuts and coffee they offered during continental breakfast. Good Stay overall.
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Maria
Great location Great room Employees friendly and helpful
1 night trip Apr 22, 2015
beisan
"Clean nice place to stay but soundproofing at all"
The hotel is clean and hotel staff are nice, but the rooms are almost not soundproofing at all. We stayed on the first floor and we could hear people talking near the pool area in the morning. Whenever people walked by we can always hear them talking and walking. It also becomes very loud when people next door are taking shower. Overall the room was clean but if you are a light sleeper and very sensitive to noises, I wouldn't recommend this place, at least don't stay on the first floor. The location was good tho, very close to the korean town.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Affordable hotel close to beach"
Room was clean and comfy, but felt a little moist and moldy. 2/3 of persons staying in hotel woke up congested, and felt like maybe there was mold in the hotel. Also, we reserved a room for 3 but were only given 2 towels. We were only there for a night so we definitely would have asked for more towels if we had a longer stay. Not terrible, would stay here again.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Nice hotel for travelers on a budget in Hollywood"
The Hollywood City Inn is conveniently located in Hollywood, close to lots of tourist attractions. It's a great place to stay if you're not looking for an over the top fancy place. The decor and room are basic. A little dated, but still clean. The bed was surprisingly comfortable. The shower was great too. Pool available. Best part was the free parking which is hard to find at a Hollywood Hotel. Also free wifi. Again, usually something you have to pay ridiculous rates for elsewhere. The staff was courteous. I would definitely stay here again when visiting Hollywood.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
tre
"tired"
The location is great. The hotel is tired and in need of repair. The toilet would not flush, lightbulbs were missing. The pool and area around it are good. Good value for the area,but high price for the condition of place.
1 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
Judy
"My pre-op stay"
I needed a room in the area before reporting for surgery early the next morning. The room was better than expected. It was four minutes from the hospital. It was clean and neat. A great bed. Couldn't ask for more
1 night business trip Mar 25, 2015
"Umm ok for the price"
Door to bathroom was falling off hinges, molding around room not fully installed, mold around shower area and a leaky faucet. The positive side is the price and located close to Hollywood blvd and has free parking and pool.
3 night trip with friends Mar 26, 2015
"happy days"
spent two nights there and it was perfect for what we needed. the staff was friendly,its older but clean. left a bag there and the helped to get it home
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
sandra
"Best place in area for price"
They have done a very nice job of carving out a peaceful place to stay in the middle of the hustle and bustle. The pool area was lovely with the most beautiful roses planted throughout the property. The parking was roomy and felt safe. The room was nice and very clean. My only gripe is that the beds were very firm, a little too much so for me personally.
4 night trip with friends Mar 8, 2015
Deana
"Wonderful"
Good
1 night trip with friends Mar 16, 2015
Eldar
"Bed bugs! Be aware . Terrible service"
Stayed one night. Woke up in the morning with an itchy body. Found two bed bugs crawling around on my bed. I immediately took pictures and went to the receptionist. He acted with no urgency and said his manager was not In. Went back to my room to pack up. That is when I realised that I had left my luggage with clothes on the bad open overnight. I was freaked out so I went back to him and he accused me of staying all night and then making his story up in the morning to get a refund Which I never asked for. I had just never stayed in a motel with bugs and was afraid that they had infested my clothes and would go home with me. I called Expedia after driving off and the contacted the motel and they tod the the manager was unavailable. I have stayed at several motel s and never left a review but feel compelled to do this to inform others. Spend a little extra and stay at a name brand if you don't want to go through what is went through. I wish there was a way to share pictures.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
frank
"Hollywood"
All we needed was a place to crash. It served us well.
1 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
Jeritt
"One night stay"
It was O.k.. It was a clean room for the night. There was a small breakfast to be had in the morning.
1 night romance trip Mar 4, 2015
"Central for our needs."
Clean quiet felt safe. Parking for reg sz vehicles only.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
NB
"It has the potential to be very nice"
Pros: great location, reasonable price, easy access to public transportation Cons: could be cleaner; absurd non-breakfast; pool closed after 9:00 p.m. so not one place to sit outside and relax at the whole place!; owner/manager picky and unfriendly;very loud, kids tearing down the halls at all hours, groups clomping down the stairs (which were right at our heads). Basically there was no way to sit and relax here except in the daytime - and evenings/nights in Southern California need to be enjoyed!
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
JSM
"Convenient Location and a Nice Breakfast"
Pleasant stay! I was not anticipating the rooms to be updated, but they were. The flat screen TV and hardwood floors were nice. Also, the white wood vertical blinds were neat touch. The staff was attentive and the continental breakfast was a great way to start the morning. My only suggestion would be to heat the pool. I would definitely stay here again!
1 night family trip Mar 2, 2015
"thai town"
help walked right by me when i walked in and didn't return to help me until 15 minutes later. not great customer service. hair on pillows. noise level loud. neighbors arriving at 2am, 3 am and again at 4am.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
terry
"Our stay at HCI"
I liked staying there. I would like to suggest painting the right side of the dumpster enclosure with glow in the dark paint or something where it protrudes into the parking space to the right. I scratched my car on it because it is hard to see. Just a thought.
2 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
"Clean hotel close to Hollywood."
Things were clean and relatively comfortable. The bed was too soft, and the toilet flush was the loudest ever, but all in all the stay was fine.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Janet
"In the middle of Hollywood Blvd and Sunset Blvd!"
We only used the room to shower and sleep, we didn't spend a lot of time in the hotel.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
Andy
"Wonderful"
Very good!
1 night trip with friends Feb 23, 2015
Eldar
"little oasis in Hollywood"
very nice place to stay in Hollywood. very clean, very well run property.
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
mark f
"Acceptable"
Good location
2 night family trip Feb 9, 2015
"would go again"
Short notice, $99 per night in LA, would go there again. Parking is off street and away from the rooms! Breakfast included fruit and cereal and donuts. Coffee good but a Starbucks is a five minute walk away. Freeway on off ez to find and use. Only disappointment was the noise from the showers next door. If you are an early riser, no problem. This is a great budget sleep and go hotel, near every tourist site in Hollywood.
steve
"Exceptional service and renovated facilities"
The hotel has a great location and was very recently renovated - hardwood floors, flatscreen TVs, granite countertops, etc. - I'd say they dis all this within the past year. Things look great, smell great and work great in this nice small hotel with a beautiful tropical pool. There is a large guest area on the second level with a cool view of the courtyard. The breakfast has better pastries selection than I have seen in years... I am sure they will change that at some point, but I really enjoyed their fancy doughnuts and croissants during my stay.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
Mr Know-it-all
"A decent place to crash"
Very clean room. Would stay there again. Located on a busy avenue - some food choice close (Starbucks, McDonald's). Gas station just up the street. I merely slept & showered there for 3 nights. I didn't see an iron/ironing board which would have been nice. Also sound on TV faded out several times.
3 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
BRUCE
"better than expected"
Not bad, real bakery donuts!
1 night trip with friends Jan 30, 2015
jon
"Relaxing"
Good
1 night trip with friends Jan 20, 2015
"friendly and accommodating"
The hotel was right where we needed to be! The rooms were clean and the staff was helpful and accommodating! I would definitely stay there again, if I am headed that way.
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
"Ok"
Enjoyed the room...we walked to the "Walk of Fame" and everthing to see there. Seemed like the neighborhood wasn't the best. But we would stay there again.
2 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
"fresh donuts"
the hotel was very nice and clean and the price was right for that area of Hollywood
3 night family trip Jan 8, 2015
Henry
"Worst place ever"
This hotel was rundown, had bugs in the rooms. The shower and toilet were built for someone who is 3ft tall. The continental breakfast consists of stale donuts and cereal with milk that is left sitting out on the counter. Would have been better staying in a tool shed.
2 night trip with friends Jan 5, 2015
"a nice place to rest your head"
No extras like breakfast or coffee in the room but the room was clean, bed was comfy, staff was very accommodating. Shopping was convenient and close and had a great take out dinner at China express across from marshals. It was a good value for downtown LA near Hollywood for $90. with tax
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
happy
"Decent Thai Town hotel, short ride to Hollywood"
This isn't a bad place to stay if you're not picky. The room was clean and had a modern big TV but a very uncozy plastic-ish dark laminate floor, old cheap hotel bathroom fixtures and an old fashioned ac/heater, but everything was fine with me. It's not steps away from the heart of Hollywood but it's a short cab ride. This is in Thai Town. If you enjoy a very cool hipster-ish bar with very original drinks & rare beers & old style live music check out Harvard and Stone which is walking distance.
1 night business trip Jan 2, 2015
Rodney
"No Heat"
We stayed for two nights. Our first night was fine. The room was comfortable, clean, and well appointed but the intermittent Wi-Fi was frustrating. Our real trouble was the second night when the heater failed to work and hotel staff was unresponsive. Cannot recommend this hotel due to the lack of concern for the guest.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
JL
Went to see a show in echo park, best value that was available. Would stay again.
1 night trip Dec 19, 2014
"Good Experience! another try: Yes"
Great experience... Mishap on booking the beds, received 1 bed instead of 2, and could only park 1 vehicle, but for the price and location, hands down comfortable experience! So far...2 more stays planed coming up.
1 night trip with friends Dec 18, 2014
"By car by state"
Best! Best! Best! on hollywood blvd. great pool! nice breakfast.
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
Sam the Human
"Nice and clean"
Hollywood City Inn is nice place to stay in the Hollywood, everything is close by. Stayed only for one night but I'd like to stay there again if I need.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
Amielee
"Good location in Hollywood."
This hotel is conveniently located across the street from a Metro station and is a good spot if you want to hit the bars and restaurants in Hollywood. It is quiet and the rooms are clean.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Rich
"Clean, updated room at a great rate!"
Needed a clean, quiet room for the night, at a reasonable price, and close to the club where I was seeing a friend perform her music. Was very pleased with the updated decor of the room and how comfy the king-size bed was. Will definitely make this my go-to place to stay when I'm in Hollywood.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
M. Mann
I stayed here with my two young boys. It was comfortable, and the room smelled really clean. My boys loved that they had donuts for breakfast at the hotel in the morning.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
we had good and clean room. The hotel has good houskeeping.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
lilia
"Frankie goes to Hollywood"
Inexpensive accommodations for the budget traveler. Close to the metra station and also a large, free parking lot for your car. Front desk was friendly and helpful. Room was larger than I expected and clean. I would definitely return.
3 night trip Dec 1, 2014
"Decent Hotel to stay in"
It was very clean and cozy, would probably stay there again in the future.
1 night family trip Nov 23, 2014
"Quick but pleasant stay"
Was a short stay, but they were accommodating during the late hour.
1 night trip with friends Nov 25, 2014