All hotels in Los Angeles, California, United States of America

Regular internet service
    Room is all right
    Bad breakfast
"Good Value"
Hidden gem. A little walk form the heart of Hollywood.
1 night romance trip Aug 26, 2015
Mr. John
"BAD service"
Service is very bad
1 night romance trip Aug 20, 2015
Leandro
My stay was very impressive with the hotel, very clean and attractive. I would stay there again when visiting California. I did not understand the front doors not being locked. Was a little upset , but I learn to live with the situation.
3 night trip Aug 10, 2015
Kirdell
"Old hotel on the edge of Hollywood Blvd."
This is a budget hotel right on the edge of Hollywood Blvd. The family walked to the Chinese Theatre so we wouldn't have to hassle with the parking. The pool was nice, the kids liked it. The breakfast was pretty bad, just Sunny-D, coffee, and stale donuts. The room had great AC, and pointed in the direction of the pool, so it was nice and quiet. They tried to dress up the old bathroom with paint, but now it looks dirty. The floor was laminate, which was nice. I would stay there again based on location alone.
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
"Worth for the price you pay. Low quality hotel"
No available parking space when we checked in. I was asked to park on the side of the stairs which partially blocks the entrance to go to the rooms that worried me all night. Building is too old. It needs repair.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
ronski
I didnt like the stay at all!!! the room was to small and they said i was getting a king sized bed and it look like a full sized bed. The hard wood floors were pleasant at all, the room felt cold and dark with the dark paint, and i decided to leave and and i didnt even stay the whole night and they didnt refund my money either the place was horrible!
1 night trip Aug 7, 2015
Hotel lacked the comfort feeling Furniture partly broken
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
Urs
"Not My First Choice"
fir being next to a high traffic area, inside the room on the second floor was very quiet. The overall look of the hotel was nice and clean. The front desk staff was very nice and helpful. The beds were not comfortable. Very stiff. Towels were not in our room. We had to ask for some. The AC did not blow very cool air. The continental breakfast was very sparfe. Bananas looked to be days old. Coffee seemed stale. For the price, I would not choose to stay here again.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
"Just for Share"
Near Panda Express, TGI Friday, KFC, Burger King, Starbuck Coffee, Pharmacy. But if We wan keep lugace more than 2 in the hotel He Will charge us.
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
Dedy
"A Bang for Your Bucks"
Great place for the price; great central location.
2 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Denise
"Would not recommend"
This hotel was definitely not with the $200 I just wasted for a 1 night stay. When I arrived the man at the front desk was not friendly and paid more attention to the soccer game on the TV than checking me into my room. Check in time was 3:00 pm. We arrived at 3:40 and the room had not even been cleaned! The beds were hard, the pillows flat, and the room was extremely hot when we first walked in. (It was almost 100 degrees outside and inside was not much better) We left to Universal Studios and stayed until the park closed. We came back to no parking! He then said that he could not guarantee us parking even though we booked and paid for our room!! Horrible experience! I would not recommend! !
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Annette
"Not the best stay"
The outside wasn't too bad. So we check in and the first room they gave us was dirty,smelly just gross.so we tell them that the room was not clean. They hesitate but give us a new room. It was OK but the ac unit leaked onto the floor, we had to put a towel down to soak up the water. Not the best hotel stay I have ever had.
1 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
"No more Hollywood!"
Hollywood is a dirty area, killed a cockroach inside my room. There was hair on the bathroom floor when we arrived. Staff were not friendly. Continental breakfast not much, donuts, croissants, two types of cereal with warm milk. They leave the milk setting on the counter. I will not return to this area nor motel.
3 night business trip Jul 19, 2015
"Horrible conditions"
Cockroaches found in the bathtub and dirty sheets.
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
stephanie
"Fine hotel in hollywood"
Was a nice experience, the room is small but with all services. The continental breakfast is fine, but the rate is little high.
2 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
Salvador
"Ok for the price --- NEEDS NEW MATTRESSES"
Hotel rooms are nice, but the beds are hard as a rock. Can't believe they did such wonderful renovations, but neglected the mattresses. Woke up so sore the next morning. The pillows are like wafers.
1 night business trip Jul 2, 2015
Very nice hotel. The price is a little higher, but on the flipside, the internet is fast, the pool is clean, the rooms are great, and the breakfast isn't the usual prepackaged, tasteless pap.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Absolutely horrible! There was a guy sleeping in the stairway and was trying to open the doors to the rooms
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
I was very disappointed in the location of the hotel. The employees were very nice, but the surrounding location of the hotel was not what we expected.
4 night family trip Jun 2, 2015
Jo
"Less than what I expected"
We were VERY disappointed in the area around the hotel. Breakfast was a choice of 2 cereals with milk poured from gallon jug not even in ice to keep cold, coffee and one type of juice (from a large bottle - not individual bottles). Pool was about 1/2 the size it looked like in the picture, ice machine was broke. Not enough parking - one night had to park sticking out into the entrance. Employees were nice.
4 night family trip Jun 2, 2015
Jo
"Overnight stay"
Stayed overnight after a concert at the Greek. Accommodations are okay. Nothing fancy but I wasn't expecting that.
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"very good service"
Very nice personal. very good service
1 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
Odd
Great value in this location.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
"review"
this hotel is not as pretty and clean as it looks on the internet. when we got there we had a discrepantcy about the room we booked, tree months ago. they had guven us a queen when i paid for a king. it had an odor... and it was in the ghetto. i would not recommend this hotel. yes its cheap but its poor..
1 night romance trip May 20, 2015
Henry
"Review"
The hotel was nice and clean and close to stores and good walks. I would stay there again.
2 night trip May 6, 2015
Federico
"Satisfied"
In general everything was OK.
2 night trip with friends May 7, 2015
"So glad we found this place !!"
This is our new, go-to place for overnight business trips. So glad we found this place. Very clean, modern, and decent neighborhood :)
1 night business trip Mar 23, 2015
Kathleen
"Perfect"
Went out to celebrate a birthday and we needed a place to stay for the night. Room was great, very clean, wood floors too! Free parking, wifi, and breakfast (before 9am). Only problem I had was the phone in our room was missing the front office button so had to call from my cell phone NBD! Would stay again.
1 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2015
"Perfect location. 1 block from Hollywood"
Family owned. This place is perfect. Rooms are up to date. Clean. It's located one block from Hollywood street. Near shopping and restaurants. Free parking. Free Breakfast is included
1 night trip Apr 27, 2015
beisan
"Convenient hotel"
The room was very clean when we arrived. Cable tv in the room. Easy access to highways. I enjoyed the donuts and coffee they offered during continental breakfast. Good Stay overall.
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Maria
Great location Great room Employees friendly and helpful
1 night trip Apr 22, 2015
beisan
"Clean nice place to stay but soundproofing at all"
The hotel is clean and hotel staff are nice, but the rooms are almost not soundproofing at all. We stayed on the first floor and we could hear people talking near the pool area in the morning. Whenever people walked by we can always hear them talking and walking. It also becomes very loud when people next door are taking shower. Overall the room was clean but if you are a light sleeper and very sensitive to noises, I wouldn't recommend this place, at least don't stay on the first floor. The location was good tho, very close to the korean town.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Affordable hotel close to beach"
Room was clean and comfy, but felt a little moist and moldy. 2/3 of persons staying in hotel woke up congested, and felt like maybe there was mold in the hotel. Also, we reserved a room for 3 but were only given 2 towels. We were only there for a night so we definitely would have asked for more towels if we had a longer stay. Not terrible, would stay here again.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Nice hotel for travelers on a budget in Hollywood"
The Hollywood City Inn is conveniently located in Hollywood, close to lots of tourist attractions. It's a great place to stay if you're not looking for an over the top fancy place. The decor and room are basic. A little dated, but still clean. The bed was surprisingly comfortable. The shower was great too. Pool available. Best part was the free parking which is hard to find at a Hollywood Hotel. Also free wifi. Again, usually something you have to pay ridiculous rates for elsewhere. The staff was courteous. I would definitely stay here again when visiting Hollywood.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
tre
"tired"
The location is great. The hotel is tired and in need of repair. The toilet would not flush, lightbulbs were missing. The pool and area around it are good. Good value for the area,but high price for the condition of place.
1 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
Judy
"My pre-op stay"
I needed a room in the area before reporting for surgery early the next morning. The room was better than expected. It was four minutes from the hospital. It was clean and neat. A great bed. Couldn't ask for more
1 night business trip Mar 25, 2015
"Umm ok for the price"
Door to bathroom was falling off hinges, molding around room not fully installed, mold around shower area and a leaky faucet. The positive side is the price and located close to Hollywood blvd and has free parking and pool.
3 night trip with friends Mar 26, 2015
"happy days"
spent two nights there and it was perfect for what we needed. the staff was friendly,its older but clean. left a bag there and the helped to get it home
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
sandra
"Best place in area for price"
They have done a very nice job of carving out a peaceful place to stay in the middle of the hustle and bustle. The pool area was lovely with the most beautiful roses planted throughout the property. The parking was roomy and felt safe. The room was nice and very clean. My only gripe is that the beds were very firm, a little too much so for me personally.
4 night trip with friends Mar 8, 2015
Deana
"Wonderful"
Good
1 night trip with friends Mar 16, 2015
Eldar
"Bed bugs! Be aware . Terrible service"
Stayed one night. Woke up in the morning with an itchy body. Found two bed bugs crawling around on my bed. I immediately took pictures and went to the receptionist. He acted with no urgency and said his manager was not In. Went back to my room to pack up. That is when I realised that I had left my luggage with clothes on the bad open overnight. I was freaked out so I went back to him and he accused me of staying all night and then making his story up in the morning to get a refund Which I never asked for. I had just never stayed in a motel with bugs and was afraid that they had infested my clothes and would go home with me. I called Expedia after driving off and the contacted the motel and they tod the the manager was unavailable. I have stayed at several motel s and never left a review but feel compelled to do this to inform others. Spend a little extra and stay at a name brand if you don't want to go through what is went through. I wish there was a way to share pictures.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
frank
"Hollywood"
All we needed was a place to crash. It served us well.
1 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
Jeritt
"One night stay"
It was O.k.. It was a clean room for the night. There was a small breakfast to be had in the morning.
1 night romance trip Mar 4, 2015
"Central for our needs."
Clean quiet felt safe. Parking for reg sz vehicles only.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
NB
"It has the potential to be very nice"
Pros: great location, reasonable price, easy access to public transportation Cons: could be cleaner; absurd non-breakfast; pool closed after 9:00 p.m. so not one place to sit outside and relax at the whole place!; owner/manager picky and unfriendly;very loud, kids tearing down the halls at all hours, groups clomping down the stairs (which were right at our heads). Basically there was no way to sit and relax here except in the daytime - and evenings/nights in Southern California need to be enjoyed!
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
JSM
"Convenient Location and a Nice Breakfast"
Pleasant stay! I was not anticipating the rooms to be updated, but they were. The flat screen TV and hardwood floors were nice. Also, the white wood vertical blinds were neat touch. The staff was attentive and the continental breakfast was a great way to start the morning. My only suggestion would be to heat the pool. I would definitely stay here again!
1 night family trip Mar 2, 2015
"thai town"
help walked right by me when i walked in and didn't return to help me until 15 minutes later. not great customer service. hair on pillows. noise level loud. neighbors arriving at 2am, 3 am and again at 4am.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
terry
"Our stay at HCI"
I liked staying there. I would like to suggest painting the right side of the dumpster enclosure with glow in the dark paint or something where it protrudes into the parking space to the right. I scratched my car on it because it is hard to see. Just a thought.
2 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
"Clean hotel close to Hollywood."
Things were clean and relatively comfortable. The bed was too soft, and the toilet flush was the loudest ever, but all in all the stay was fine.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Janet
"In the middle of Hollywood Blvd and Sunset Blvd!"
We only used the room to shower and sleep, we didn't spend a lot of time in the hotel.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015